My Girlfriend's Mother

Story Info
Amy's mom has a big surprise.
5.2k words
4.47
141.9k
235
24

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hope you all enjoy this one. I'm not sure if I want it to continue or not but, I do have an idea for a second chapter. Let me know in the comments, if you'd like to see more and maybe I'll make it happen.

Whiskey

*****

"Yo Chris, how are things with Amy?"

"Going great!"

I smiled, sitting down next to my friend and co-worker, Ron, and opening the can of soda I had just purchased. Ron and I had been working together for a couple of years now, and were also pretty good friends outside of work, too. He knew I had been dating this girl named Amy for a few weeks now. He also knew that I had really liked her, right from the very beginning.

The day I asked Amy on a date, I was beyond excited when she said yes. Over the last couple of weeks, things had really been going well between the two of us. "She wants me to meet her mother," I said, taking a sip of my soda.

"Things are getting serious then, I take it?"

"Looks that way," I replied. "We haven't slept together yet but, she wants to do it. She just wants me to meet her mother, and see how that turns out, before we go any further."

"No father?"

"Not that I know of."

Amy hadn't mentioned anything about her dad. Just her mother, Alice. Judging from how nervous Amy was about me meeting her though, it almost felt like I was meeting her father. For some reason, Amy didn't actually want to take me to her mother's house. It was almost like she felt obligated to do it, when in reality, she would have preferred to completely skip that part of our relationship.

I didn't want to pry too much, though I had asked her what was wrong. Amy didn't go too much into detail, she just told me that her mother had a certain "way" when it came to the boys that Amy would bring home. I didn't know what that meant but, I decided not to push it too much.

We were supposed to be going to her mother's house that Friday night. When the time finally rolled around, I picked Amy up from her apartment and we started our ride to meet Alice.

Amy was quiet.

"You alright?" I asked.

She smiled and nodded her head. "I think so. Just nervous."

"Shouldn't I be the one who's nervous?"

"Maybe," she laughed.

I smiled, reaching over and taking her hand in mine while keeping my other hand on the steering wheel. "It's gonna be fine," I said, reassuring her.

"What could be so bad about your mother, that has you feeling so uneasy about me meeting her?"

"Aha, hopefully you won't have to find out."

What the hell did that mean?

"Look," Amy continued. "Mom and me, we've had sort of a strained relationship in the last couple of years. It's difficult to explain but, she's done some...crazy things...that have caused a few of my relationship's to fall apart. That's why, every time I bring someone home now, I'm always feeling a little extra alert."

"What's different this time?"

"Nothing really," Amy answered. "Mom sounded thrilled to be meeting you tonight, when I told her I was bringing you over. That's what has me worried."

Amy fell silent, seeming less interested in explaining any further. Whoever this lady was, she really had her daughter feeling rather resentful towards her.

Amy spoke up, when we pulled up outside her mother's house. I pulled into the driveway and turned the car off, before getting out and running around to open the passenger side door for my girlfriend.

Amy smiled, as I took her hand and helped her out of the car. I smiled back at her, wrapping my arms around her waist and giving her a kiss on the lips. "You're beautiful, you know that?"

She was, too. With her blonde hair, and those gorgeous blue eyes. Amy kissed me back, then took my hand and we started up the sidewalk to the front door.

Before Amy could knock or ring the bell, the door swung open, to reveal a tall redheaded woman. She looked to be in her mid forties, and was wearing a black dress, red lipstick and some eyeliner. She smiled at the two of us and opened the door further. "Hey honey," the woman practically shouted, before throwing her arms around Amy.

"H-Hi Mom," Amy laughed, hugging her back.

So, this was the infamous Alice.

I had to admit, she wasn't all that bad looking herself. Though I did the best I could not to show it, I was having a hard time not looking at those massive tits of hers. She pulled away from Amy and the two started babbling on, catching up on missed time together. Suddenly, Amy didn't seem quite as nervous as she had before. It was like, now that she was actually with her mother, she was back to her usual cheerful self again.

Alice looked up from her daughter after nearly two minutes of standing on the front porch, and made eye contact with me.

"And you must be Chris, right?"

"That's right," I said, extending a hand to shake hers. "It's a pleasure to meet you, ma'am."

Alice looked at me, intrigued, and shook my hand. She had a rather firm grip and I was a bit surprised at how tight it actually was. She looked back at her daughter, who looked a bit nervous again and smiled. "He's quite the looker, darling. You always did have an excellent choice in men, Amy."

"Thanks mom..."

Alice let go of my hand and stepped inside. "Well, come on in, both of you!

Dinner is almost ready."

Dinner consisted of a lasagna that Alice had prepared on her own, and I have to admit; it was incredible. As we ate, Alice and Amy talked about Amy's job, and how she had recently been promoted to a floor manager. Amy worked at a local clothing store and had built a good reputation there, aiming towards making her job an actual permanent career choice. Alice seemed quite proud of her daughter, and her accomplishments. She seemed like the type of mother who liked to brag about their child, and I thought there was nothing wrong with that.

"So tell me Chris," Alice started after a while.

"What is it that you do for a living?"

"Me? Oh, I work at a warehouse in shipping. Loading and unloading trucks all day long. It sounds a bit hard, I know but, I enjoy it."

"And that's where you'd like to work for the rest of your life?"

"Well, I'm not sure about that. I well say, I'm pretty well respected by the managers. I don't know, maybe I could end up a manager at some point myself."

Alice smiled at me, saying nothing further. I suddenly felt a bit intimidated, like she wasn't really pleased with my career choice. I looked towards Amy, who was clearly just as nervous as me but, neither of us said a word.

"Well, as long as you enjoy working," Alice said, finally breaking the silence.

"Amy's last boyfriend couldn't hold down a job for more then a month at a time; it was sad, really."

"Mom, I told you I don't want to hear about Nick anymore."

"I know dear," Alice sighed. "He was quite an asshole."

I was a bit shocked at how blunt Alice was but, I chuckled and she continued to smile. Amy seemed to lighten up a little, taking a sip of a glass of whine her mother had prepared for her.

"Anyway Chris, you seem like a nice boy. Just treat my daughter the way she deserves to be treated, and we should have no problems; sound good?"

"Absolutely!"

"Perfect."

We finished dinner, and when we were done, me and Amy helped Alice clear the table. Amy helped wash the dishes, while I wiped down the table with a hot rag and then dried it off. Alice kept looking out from the kitchen at me, her stare lingering each time, before acting as if she had never been looking at all.

It made me just a little uneasy but, I tried not to put too much thought into it.

The night wore on, and I found myself sitting in the livingroom, while mother and daughter were happily chatting it up in the kitchen. I was scrolling through my phone, when Amy came out and stepped right up in front of me. "Hey you," she said with a smile.

"Hey babe."

"You look tired. Do you want to head home?"

"It's up to you," I answered. "I don't want to make you leave, if you're not done talking to your mom yet."

"I'm kind of tired myself, so it's okay, really...besides..."

Amy sat down on the couch next to me, smiling as she leaned in and kissed my lips. "I think it's time we take our relationship, to the next level...don't you think so?"

Of course, I immediately caught the hint that she was trying to give me. And of course, there was no way in hell, that I was going to say no. I kissed her back and stood quickly, taking her by the hand and helping her to her feet. "I'm ready when you are," I said excitedly.

"Oh, are you two leaving already?"

We both looked up at Alice, and Amy sighed, looking nervous once again. "Sorry mom but, I have work in the morning...and I'm starting to feel pretty tired. So we are going to head out now."

"Oh, you don't have to leave dear! Why don't the both of you stay the night here? You could leave from work in the morning, it's closer to my house anyway, isn't it?"

Of course, Amy didn't look to excited about this idea. She proceeded to protest but, Alice really wasn't letting up on it. I stayed quiet the whole time,

understanding that Amy would have much rather just gone home but, she didn't want to keep arguing with her mother, either.

Finally, she caved and turned to look at me.

"You don't have to stay, if you don't want..."

"No, it's okay, really. If your mom is alright with it, I am too."

We both looked at Alice, who was grinning from ear to ear and she nodded her approval. "Absolutely, Chris. Of course, you would have to sleep down here, on the couch."

"Mom, we're both adults," Amy protested.

"I understand that, dear. It's just preferance really."

Amy sighed, clearly frustrated with her mother's iron will. In the end, she gave up fighting and we both agreed to her Alice' conditions. I would have gone home but, I didn't really want the night to end so soon. Plus, part of me was hoping that we could sneak in some alone time, and still follow through with our plans.

About an hour or two later, Amy gave me a kiss on the lips, said goodnight, and made her way upstairs to bed. Alice had left some blankets on the couch for me, along with two very well fluffed pillows, before making her way up to her own room.

I was alone now.

I lay on the couch, scrolling through my Facebook feed for a while, before turning over and trying to fall asleep. It wasn't really working out too well. I tossed and turned, groaning in frustration, before rolling onto my back and sighing heavily.

I never was any good, at sleeping at other people's homes.

I closed my eyes again but, they quickly opened again, when I heard the floorboards creaking above me. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs, and lifted my head off the pillow, to see Amy making her way in my direction. I sat up and she knelt down beside the couch, kissing me on the lips.

"Had to wait for mom to fall asleep," she giggled.

"Aren't you a sneaky girl?"

"Only for you," she whispered.

We kissed again, with more passion this time. Amy slipped her hand under my covers and into my boxers, and I moaned, leaning my head back, as my cock immediately stiffened in her hand. This wasn't the first time that she had felt my cock before. We had fooled around a few times already but, we had never gone further then a handjob. Amy seemed set on changing that.

She stroked my cock for a few long moments, before pulling the covers back and sliding my boxers down, so that my cock was fully exposed. Licking her lips, she leaned in and swallowed my hard dick in one swift move. Up and down, her head bobbed and I listened to the wet sucking and gagging noises, that she was making. I moaned, moving my hand over her head and pushing it down further.

Amy gagged, as she proved herself to be one of the best at deep throating, that I had ever seen.

I was already on the verge of cumming, and I wanted to warn her but, her hand moved up over my face and covered my mouth.

I tried to stay as quiet as I could, as my whole body tensed up and my cock began to pulse in Amy's mouth. I gripped the sides of the couch, lifting my ass up off of the cushion, and exploding in her mouth. Amy groaned, swallowing my cum and licking my cock clean. She came back up, gasping for air and kissed me on the lips.

"That was nice," she whispered.

Her cheeks were a bright red, and her forehead glistened with sweat. She'd really done a good job, I thought to myself.

"Want me to return the favor?" I asked.

I would have gladly taken the time, to eat my beautiful girlfriends pussy, right then and there. Before Amy could answer the question though, we both heard a creaking sound coming from above us; Alice was awake.

Amy sighed in frustration and stood, throwing the covers back over me and leaning in to kiss me again.

"Tomorrow, lover."

Then she turned and quietly rushed back up the stairs. I was a bit disappointed that we couldn't do anything else but, I knew the risk of her mother coming downstairs and catching us in the act.

At least I could sleep now.

Nothing like a good orgasm, to help you fall asleep.

I woke the next morning, to the smell of coffee and cigarettes. With a low groan, I popped my head up and looked around. I almost forgot where I was for a moment, a brief feeling of panic coming over me, before I remembered that I had stayed with Amy at her mother's house the night before.

I sat up on the couch and rubbed my temples, before throwing the blankets back and standing up. "Rise and shine," a voice called from the kitchen.

It was Alice.

"Morning," I said with a smile, as I entered the kitchen.

"Where's Amy?"

"Oh, she already left for work. She didn't want to wake you."

That was odd. I had only just met Alice the night before, I hadn't even expected to end up sleeping over, let alone for Amy to just leave me there in the morning. Then again, I knew how pushy Alice was just from meeting her last night. I figured she probably insisted that Amy leave me, and Amy couldn't argue.

I grabbed my cell phone and found a text from my girlfriend.

Amy: Hey, sorry I didn't wake you. I overslept and was late for work, so I had to run really fast. I love you, and I will call you on my break.

P.S.

Don't hang around mom's place, for too long.

I didn't think of it as much of anything but, I had no intentions of hanging out with Alice for the whole day. I put my phone down and after using the bathroom, I slipped into my pants and grabbed my jacket. I started back towards the kitchen, to let Alice know that I was going to head back home now.

"Alice, I wanted to thank you for having me over last night. Dinner was incredible, and I'm really happy to have met you."

"Aw, thank you Chris. You don't have to leave, you know."

"I'd love to stay but, I have some things to take care of today."

"Hmm...would you mind staying just a little while?"

I had hoped she wouldn't get too pushy, like this.

"I was thinking," Alice said, as she stood from the table.

"We could take a quick drive together. I have a few more questions that I'd like to ask you, and I didn't feel totally right asking you in front of my daughter, last night."

What could she possibly want to talk to me about, that she didn't want Amy to be part of? I glanced at the clock...it was almost twelve in the afternoon. I really did have some things to take care of that day, plus, I didn't feel right hanging out with Alice without Amy. Still, I didn't think this woman was going to take no for an answer. "Uh...s-sure," I said reluctantly.

"Where would you want to go?"

"Oh, just for a short drive."

That didn't tell me a whole lot.

I didn't argue though, just followed Alice outside to her car. Alice drove a Lambergini, and honestly, it was a very nice vehicle. I could tell that she must have been very financially set if she could afford a car like that.

I got into the passenger seat and Alice started up the car, pulling out of the driveway and right past my own car. For the first two minutes of the ride, Alice did not speak a word, and it had me feeling a little intimidated honestly. Finally, after almost five whole minutes, Alice broke the silence and started talking.

"So," she said with a start. "Tell me Chris...what are your intentions, with my daughter?"

Was she serious? Although awkward, that didn't seem like anything that Alice could not have asked me in front of Amy, the night before. "W-Well, I..."

"Don't seem so nervous," Alice laughed. "I'm not putting you on trial here, Chris. I just want to make sure, you're really a good guy."

"I love your daughter," I said outright.

"I think she's beautiful. She's funny, she's smart and a very tough girl."

"Hm, she gets that last part from her Mother."

I laughed softly, nodding my head in agreement.

"Do you intend to marry Amy?"

That was a step pretty far into the future, I thought to myself. Amy and I had only been dating for a short period of time, and as much as I liked her, I didn't know what the future had in store. "I'd like to, someday. We haven't been together too long though, so I'm sure that's a long ways ahead of us."

"You seem like a smart boy, Chris."

Suddenly, we were pulling into a parking lot, that overlooked the river. I tensed up, wondering what this was all about. Maybe Alice didn't actually like me, as much as I originally thought she did. Was she planning to kill me? Dump my body in the river and tell Amy, that she had nothing to do with it?

"Chris, how badly do you want to date my daughter?"

"Um...pretty bad," I laughed. "I really like her, like I said."

"What are you willing to do, to gain my approval?"

I thought, I already had it...

"W-What...what do you mean?"

"What if I told you, that I'm not okay with you dating Amy? Would you be willing to prove yourself worthy, to me?"

This was the type of conversation I had expected to have with Amy's mother the night before, and admittedly, I was relieved that it hadn't happened; but now, it was happening.

"If you didn't approve," I started.

"I would do pretty much anything, to prove myself to you, Alice."

I meant it, too. I really liked Amy, and I wasn't about to back off just because Alice wasn't okay with us dating. I couldn't imagine what the woman would want me to do, to prove myself worthy of dating her daughter. Whatever it was, I didn't think it would be really bad, so I was willing to stand my ground.

"I like you, Chris. I really do. If you're going to date my daughter though, you need to know how to please her right...can you please my daughter, Chris?"

That was in my mind, a pretty inappropriate question to ask someone but, I knew that Alice was being serious. She was expecting an answer, and I didn't want to piss her off.

"I-I think so," I replied.

"Good. Prove it to me."

"What?"

Suddenly, Alice reached across the seat and grabbed my hand. She pulled it to her crotch, and I tried to pull away but, she wasn't having any of that. She placed my hand in her lap and I was shocked, to feel something hard under her skirt. Alice smirked, lifting her skirt up some and sure enough...there was a rather large, fully erect penis, right in front of me.

"What the hell!?"

"That's right honey," Alice laughed. "Amy's got a mother AND a father...all in one. She never likes telling people that mommy happens to have a bigger dick, then most of her boyfriends."

I was completely lost for words! I was also a little irritated with Amy, for not telling me about this. I considered something like this to be a pretty serious thing, and I felt like I should have known. I looked down at the massive piece of meat between Alice' legs, and couldn't wrap my mind around how big it was.

"Well, go on then," Alice said suddenly.

"Go on...w-what?"

"Suck it," she practically yelled at me.

"You're fucking kidding me, right!?"

12