My Girlfriend's Mother Ch. 02

Story Info
Amy has a surprise of her own.
6.8k words
4.68
97k
187
29

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A lot of people said they knew where this was going. I know what that meant, and I can honestly say, that wasn't originally part of the plan. But once it was suggested, I ended up going with it. I'm happy with the way this one turned out. I hope you all enjoy it, as much as you did part one.

Whiskey-

*****

My phone beeped again and again in my hand, as Alice drove me back to her house that afternoon. My mind was racing, and even though I wanted to answer the flood of text messages, I had no idea what to actually say to Amy.

I had just hooked up with my girlfriend's mother...or father?

I didn't even know what to refer to Alice as, anymore. She had a fucking dick, and worse than that, I had just sucked it in her car! Now I understood why Amy's past relationships had always failed, once the guys would meet her mother; because Alice would always try and come on to them.

From what Alice had disclosed to me, all of Amy's previous boyfriends had always rejected her moves. I wasn't sure if that was due to the fact that she had a dick, or because they genuinely didn't want to have sex with Amy's mother...it could have been both, for all I really knew. One way or another though, Amy had obviously found out about all of those incidents. That's why she had been so reluctant to introduce me to Alice, and if she found out that Alice had made a move on her newest boyfriend, I knew that Amy would lose her shit.

She'd probably flip even more if she knew that I went along with it.

"You alright over there?" Alice asked as we pulled into the driveway of her house.

"W-What? I...y-yeah, I'm fine."

"Hmm, you're freaking out, aren't you?"

I scoffed, glaring over at her with frustration. "Can you blame me? I just...sucked your dick...if Amy finds out, she'll kill us both."

"Mostly she'll kill you," Alice laughed.

"Amy has never been able to stay mad at her mother for long. She'll avoid me for a couple of weeks, sure...then she'll come crying back to me and forgive me for what I've done. You on the other hand? She might not be so forgiving, of you."

I sighed, rubbing my forehead, as my cell phone beeped again.

I looked down at the screen, and sure enough, it was probably the eighth text message that I had received from Amy, in the last ten minutes. I knew that I had to answer; she was starting to get really nervous that something was wrong. I just didn't know what the hell to say!

"You're really nervous about this, huh?"

"Yes, I am. Alice, I love your daughter; I don't know how I let myself get pulled into this mess with you. If Amy breaks up with me because of this, I have no idea what I'm going to do."

Alice was looking at me sympathetically now, much to my surprise. Up until that point, I really hadn't thought that she gave a damn about what I was feeling. I was pretty convinced that she didn't really want me with her daughter at all, to be honest. Now though? Now, I could see that she almost felt sorry for me.

"Alright, fine..."

"What?"

"I won't say a word to Amy if you want."

"Well, that's great," I laughed. "But it doesn't really matter, does it?"

"How do you figure?"

"Because, whether you say something or not, I still have to come up with an excuse as to why I wasn't answering her text messages for so long; she's going to know, either way!"

"Relax, silly. I'll cover for you, it's no big deal."

Part of me wondered if I should even trust Alice. Was she being serious? Did she really intend to help cover my ass, and lie to her own daughter? By the look on her face, it seemed as though she was being totally serious. "Under one condition."

And, there it was.

"W-What condition?"

"Come inside with me," Alice started. "And let's do it again...if you do that, then I'll help cover for you when Amy starts asking questions."

So, Alice wanted me to dig myself into an even deeper hole, in order to keep Amy from finding out about what had already happened in the first place; that made a whole lot of sense.

"You've got to be kidding me, right?"

"Well, you tell me; do I look like I'm joking?"

"No, and that's what bothers me!"

Alice laughed, opening the car door and stepping out. She walked around to the passenger side, opening the door for me and motioning for me to step out. With a heavy sigh, I got out of the car and followed her into the house. I hadn't made up my mind yet, on whether or not I was actually going to mess around with her any further. Even if I decided against it, I still needed to go back into the house; I had left my belongings inside. Alice must have known that because she was smiling the whole time.

Once we got inside, Alice closed the front door and turned around to face me. My phone buzzed again, and I groaned in frustration, tempted to toss it across the room now.

"So," Alice started. "What's it gonna be?"

"Why are you making me do this!?"

"I'm not making you do anything, Chris. You can refuse to do anything more with me if that's really what you want. Just know that I'm not going to lie to my daughter if you're not willing to give me a reason to lie to her."

I shook my head in defeat, flopping down on the couch where I had slept the night before. Why was this happening? If only Amy had never introduced me to this evil woman, I wouldn't even be in this situation. I immediately felt guilty, for blaming any of this on my girlfriend; it wasn't Amy's fault that her own mother, was absolutely fucking insane!

"Fine," I said finally.

"I'll do it."

"Great," Alice smiled. "You'd better answer Amy, first."

"What am I supposed to tell her?"

"Hmmm...give me your phone."

Alice didn't wait for me to hand the phone to her, before practically snatching it out of my hand. She started texting Amy, and I assumed she was acting as if it were me texting. When she finished, Alice handed me the phone back and I examined what she had sent to my girlfriend.

Me: Hey babe, sorry. Got called into work today. I'll get back to you as soon as I have a chance, I promise.

A few seconds passed, and the phone buzzed with Amy's response.

Amy: Okay then. Love you. Talk to you later.

I sighed, half relieved that that had actually happened to work. Maybe Alice knew what she was doing, after all.

"Alright then," Alice smirked. "Upstairs, now."

I gulped, as Alice grabbed me by the hand and pulled me to my feet. I followed her slowly up the stairs, down the hallway, and into her bedroom. As soon as we were in her room, Alice pulled her pants down, threw them to the floor, and flopped down on her mattress. Her legs were spread far apart and her cock was standing at full attention, already. I was amazed at how hard she was, even after I had just sucked her off twenty minutes ago.

"Straight to the point then, huh?"

"You know it, baby." Alice patted the spot on the mattress to the left of her, and I sighed, as I stepped towards the bed and climbed onto it.

"Hold on a second," Alice said, stopping me before I could take her throbbing cock in my mouth.

"I want you to take your clothes off."

"W-What?"

"You heard me," Alice said, in a stern voice. "Strip."

I didn't know why I needed to be naked, just to suck her cock but, I decided not to protest. I had already gotten myself into enough trouble with this woman, as it was. I climbed off the mattress again and started to undress, pulling my shirt off first and then slipping out of my pants and my boxers.

Then, as I was about to climb back into bed with her again, Alice held up her hand and stopped me again.

"Turn around," she said.

Confused, I obeyed her command and turned my back towards Alice.

"Good, now bend over and touch your toes."

This was ridiculous. Now, she was just fucking playing games with me, and it was really getting under my skin. I proceeded to bend over as instructed until my fingers were pressed against my toes. My ass was pushed out for her to see, and I could practically feel Alice' eyes burning a hole in my back.

"Such a cute little butt," Alice whispered.

"Okay, come here. I can't wait to fuck that mouth again."

I stood up and moved around to the side of the bed, climbing on top and laying my head on her lap. Her cock was still fully erect, and I could smell the strong scent of sweaty balls. I didn't waste a minute this time, wrapping my lips around the head of her shaft, and swallowing her entire cock in one swift move.

Alice moaned, her hand immediately moving to my head and forcing it all the way down until I could feel her balls against my chin. I gagged, much like I had when I sucked her cock before. I felt one hand travel down the small of my back, moving over my ass, as I continued to bob my head up and down. I didn't think much of it at first, until I felt one of her fingers slip between my cheeks, and begin gently rubbing my hole.

What the hell was she doing?

I wanted to stop sucking, and question her intentions. Every time I tried to pull back though, Alice would push my head all the way back down again, and hold it in place; she wasn't letting up.

By now, I was starting to understand what she was really planning. It didn't take much more than that index finger of hers, carefully pushing its way into my asshole, for me to realize that Alice wanted to fuck my ass. That had not been a part of the original arrangement between the two of us, and I was starting to panic. Did I really want to go through with something like that?

Would it hurt?

What would happen, if I refused to do it?

My fear of losing Amy because of all of this greatly outweighed my fear of how bad it would hurt, to get fucked in the ass.

Alice still hadn't verbally mentioned that this was what she wanted, so I decided not to jump the gun until she straight up said it. Right now, I figured I should just focus on sucking her dick and hope for the best.

As she slipped that finger deeper into my ass though, something happened that I really hadn't quite expected. She pushed deep into me until she was buried up to the knuckle and pressing against something inside of me. My whole body tensed up as she did this, and I actually moaned, with her cock still lodged in my throat.

My cock was instant, as hard as steel.

"Mm, listen to that," Alice groaned. She pressed harder against that spot once again, and I gasped, pulling my head back and crying out in surprise.

"F-Fuck!"

"You like that, Chris?"

"What the fuck was that!?"

"Mmm, that's your G-spot, baby. You didn't know that guys could have that too, did you?"

"N-No, I don't get what you're talking about."

"It's your prostate," Alice giggled. "It's the equivalent of a female G-spot. If it's stimulated properly, it can trigger incredible feelings of pleasure."

I knew what the prostate was but, wasn't entirely aware of the fact that it could cause such intense pleasure, as Alice was describing. What she had just done, had been a mixture of pleasure and discomfort. I was still trying to decide exactly how I felt about it when Alice shoved her finger into me again.

I gasped, my whole body jumping, as my dick gave a twitch. Using her other hand, Alice shoved my head back down, until my mouth had covered her cock completely. I gagged and choked, bobbing my head and sucking with a passion now, as Alice continued to basically finger fuck my ass.

Gradually, I felt her trying to insert a second finger. I felt my hole stretching out around her knuckles, as she worked my prostate gland like a professional. My dick was semi-erect but, it was leaking pre-cum all over the bed sheets. I felt like I was about to explode but, nothing happened. The feeling just kept growing stronger and stronger, with no end in sight.

By this point, I was struggling to stay focused on her cock.

Alice finally pushed my head away from her lap, and I gasped, sucking in a deep breath of air as her cock slipped from my mouth.

"I think you're ready now," Alice smiled.

"R-Ready for...what?"

As if I didn't already know...

"Lie down on your stomach, and I'll show you."

Despite how horny she had me now, I still felt the urge to resist all of this. Not only was it wrong but, I hadn't even signed up for her to fuck me in the ass. I had only agreed to suck her cock again, in order to avoid having Amy finding out about the first time.

Images of my beautiful girlfriend flashed before my eyes though, and I took a deep breath, knowing that if I refused then Alice would go running to her daughter and ruin everything.

I obeyed her command, turning over and lying down flat on my stomach. I felt the bed shifting, as Alice sat on my legs and rubbed her monster cock along my ass crack. I heard the sound of a bottle of lube squelching, as Alice poured some into her hand and rubbed her dick until it was nice and slick.

Then I felt the tip of her cock probing my hole, and with one gentle push, she thrust right into me. I gave a low grunt, gripping the bed sheets in mild discomfort...but the pain wasn't really as bad as I had expected it to be.

As Alice eased her whole dick into my tight ass, I sucked in a deep breath of air and held it there for a long time. There was an overwhelming feeling of fullness but, it wasn't painful or even uncomfortable. I felt her pressing up against my prostate, and after a few seconds, my whole body started to shake under her weight.

Alice pulled back slightly, lifting her body off of mine and then letting gravity take control. She fell back down on top of me, her cock slamming deep into my ass, and I yelped.

"AGH!"

Again, and again, she repeated this move. Lifting herself up and dropping back down with her full weight, each time, knocking the wind right out of me. My eyes were practically popping out of their sockets, welling up with tears. Alice grabbed me by the hips suddenly, pulling me onto my hands and knees and reaching around to pinch both of my nipples. I groaned, as she squeezed them hard and started thrusting in and out of my ass.

Each thrust that she delivered, had more force behind it then the last. Each one caused my whole mind to become more and more scrambled. My cock swelled up to the point where it was almost painful, leaking more cum onto the sheets.

Then without warning, I started to twitch and convulse like crazy. My whole body was shaking, every muscle was twitching, as my cock erupted like a volcano.

Within seconds, there was a significantly large pool of semen underneath of me.

"Haha, you came already!? That was pretty fucking fast," Alice yelled, obviously very amused by what had just happened.

Even I was surprised, at how fast I had managed to cum. Nothing in my life had ever made me get off that quickly...

"I guess it's my turn now," Alice moaned.

Her hands moved back to my hips, and she started fucking me harder and faster. I could tell, she was done holding back. Our bodies slapped together, the sound echoing through her bedroom and the bed shaking underneath of us both. We were both moaning and grunting, making sounds that would have raised quite a few eyebrows if anyone could actually hear them.

"Cumming! I'm cumming!"

As Alice announced her impending orgasm, I instinctively clenched my ass around her cock, which only seemed to help her reach her goal even faster. She cried out in pleasure, gasping and panting, as she pumped my ass full of her thick, warm cum. Feeling her explode inside of me, the feeling of warmth flowing inside of me, it was like nothing I had ever experienced; it was almost soothing.

When it was over, Alice collapsed on top of me. Her full body weight pushed down against me, pressing me into the mattress and keeping me pinned there. I could feel her tits pressing against my back, her nipples hard and firm. Her cock began to soften inside of me and after a long time, Alice pulled back, sliding out and dropping beside me on the mattress.

I just laid there for what felt like forever, my asshole gaping and leaking her cum; if Amy could see me now.

"You should probably get going," Alice said suddenly.

I lifted my head off of the pillow and looked over at the woman who would someday become my Mother-In-Law.

"You're going to stick to your word, right?"

"Of course," Alice scoffed. "I promised you. Amy will never know anything that we did here today unless you tell her."

That was a relief.

Would I actually be able to keep this a secret, though?

I got up, went to the bathroom and quickly cleaned myself up a little, before getting dressed. Alice walked me downstairs in her bathrobe, showing me outside to my car and wishing me a safe ride home. As I climbed behind the steering wheel of my car, my mind began to race. With everything that had just happened today, I was a complete and utter trainwreck of confusion.

Amy's mother had seduced me; twice in one day.

She had a cock, that was bigger than my own.

She had fucked me in the ass...

And I had enjoyed it, too.

Why the fuck, had I enjoyed getting fucked in the ass so much?

God, that was the worse part of this entire experience. I had slept with Amy's mother, and I liked it. I felt guilty but, what difference did that make in the end?

I trusted that Alice would keep her end of the deal but, I was beginning to question whether or not, I would be able to keep it myself.

I drove home slowly, with the radio playing but, I was hardly paying any attention to what was on. When I got back to my place, I just collapsed right on my couch and laid there. I reached into my pocket, feeling my cell phone vibrating...it was Amy. I panicked, sitting straight up and biting my lip. This wasn't just a text message like before, she was actually calling me now.

I had to answer because I had already ignored her enough times that ignoring her again, would only make things even worse. Plus, Alice had texted her earlier, pretending to be me and promised that I would talk to her later in the day.

Taking a deep breath, I answered the call and pressed the phone to my ear.

"Hey, babe!"

"Hey, you. God, I'm so happy to finally hear your voice."

"How's work going?"

"It's been alright," Amy replied. "I'll be done soon, and heading home for the day. Do you want to hang out tonight?"

I didn't want to hang out at all, actually...

My mind was still far too scrambled.

"Actually, I'm pretty tired. Like I said, I got called in today. I didn't get much sleep last night, so working kind of did me in."

"Oh," was all she said in return.

It was almost like she could tell that I was lying.

"If you're sure...how did things go with my mom this morning?"

I tensed up, feeling that familiar pang of guilt flooding my mind. I wanted so badly, to tell her what had actually happened with Alice; I knew I couldn't do that. If I told her that I'd slept with Alice, it wouldn't just look bad on her mother, it would look even worse on me. Like Alice had said herself, Amy would be pissed at her for a few days but, not forever. With me? She probably wouldn't be quite as understanding.

"Y-Yeah, everything was alright."

"Okay," Amy said softly. "Can we see each other tomorrow?"

"Sure, yeah! Definitely."

"Okay...I love you."

"I love you too, baby."

With that, I hung up the phone and dropped back on the couch, with a heavy sigh. What the hell, had I gotten myself into?

I didn't sleep much, that night. I was plagued with anxiety, wondering if Amy was going to find out what happened, and whether or not that would spell the end of our relationship.

A million questions, bothered me that night.

Would Alice go back on her word, and tell Amy herself? Would I cave under the pressure, and spill it to her?

Maybe she would figure it out on her own, just from the way that I might end up acting.

I ended up getting out of bed, going out to the kitchen, and pouring myself a glass of Jack Daniels. It was almost four o'clock in the morning but, I didn't give a damn at that moment.

12