My Girlfriend's Secret Hiding Spot

Story Info
A shocking discovery while house sitting.
1.5k words
4.34
171.5k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been seeing my current girlfriend now for about eight months. I'm sure she could tell you exactly how long its been to the day but that's just how most girls are. Let me tell you about her before I get into the events that unfolded this past weekend.

Her name is Regina and she is 23 years old. She has dark hair down past her shoulders. Dark eyes. She is quite tall at five foot ten and in addition to being strikingly beautiful has an incredible body which is kept in tip top shape at the health club she works at. We met at the public library and she asked me out after seeing that I was reading an art history book about impressionism. Talk about my lucky day. I was doing research for my law firm and an intellectual property case otherwise I would NOT have been there and certainly don't spend my free time reading art history books. However, she assumed I did and who was I to let this absolutely stunning creature down. By the time she figured this out, we were a couple.

Now this is Literotica so let me tell you about our sex life. First date was the coffee shop. It was supposed to be an hour max, and ended up being three. We really hit it off. She is just a lot of fun and very funny to boot. At the end of the date, I walked her to her car, we made another date for dinner that Friday and then before I let her go, I used the old, I'd really like to get our first kiss out of the way before it builds up and up and I'm all anxious about it and then it might not live up to expectations and then its a whole thing etc... She looked at me, smiled and said, "OK. Let's give it a whirl".

She leaned in and gave me a nice kiss on the lips. Then another. Then we were making out and french kissing and even starting to let our hands roam when she backed up and said, "That was a good idea".

She hopped in her car and drove away. I just about skipped to my car although the only thing on my mind was, "Oh my God, I would kill to fuck this girl. But I am really going to need to jerk off when I get home."

Friday night we had a great time. At the end of the night we were kissing outside the door to her apartment when she hit me with, "You know I'd really like to get the first time we make love out of the way tonight. You know because if we don't it's going to build up and I'm going to get anxious about it and then it might not live up to my expectations and next thing know it's whole thing..."

I was almost embarrassed at the ridiculous smile on my face. I managed to eke out, "I think that's a good idea".

She laughed and said, "You do, do you?" then while still looking right into my eyes, reached down and grabbed my very hard cock thru my pants and very seductively said, "Oh yes, I see you do."

Well in we went where we proceeded to fuck like bunnies 'til three in the morning. She was fantastic. She gave me the best blow job I ever had in my life. It was the first time anyone ever deep throated me and it blew my mind. I came in her, on her at her; I came four times that first night and I was addicted to her. I could not get enough.

OK. Now fast forward about eight months and she asked me to stay at her apartment for the weekend to care for her cat while she was at a health and fitness retreat. No problem. I showed up after work on Friday, let my self in and grabbed a beer and turned on the TV. After a while I was bored with TV, and there was no game on, so I guess I started to snoop. First stop, underwear drawer. Before I knew it, I had a pair of her silk panties wrapped around my cock and was on the verge of cumming. But I held off. Mostly because I didn't know where I was going to shoot my load and didn't think it was appropriate to cum all over her clean clothes. I started looking thru her other drawers and when I got down to the bottom drawer, I pulled too hard and the whole drawer came out of the bureau and dropped on my foot. Well now I just felt like a complete idiot. A complete idiot with a throbbing cock and throbbing big toe!

I got down on my knees to put the drawer back in when I made a most delightful discovery. Inside the dresser, at the bottom, underneath the bottom drawer, was my girlfriends hiding spot. Jackpot.

I took inventory. The first thing I pulled out was a white cloth bag with a draw string. I opened it up and was fairly shocked at the array of sex toys! Several vibrators, a butt plug, some type of beads, and three dildos. The biggest of the three dildos was a realistic looking penis with veins, balls, a suction cup base about ten inches long and very thick. Wow, I thought. Holy shit. Obviously Regina had more of a freaky side than I was aware of.

However, that was nothing compared to the next item I dug out of Regina's secret hiding spot. A video tape! Actually several video tapes. Behind the green door was the one title I recognized. The others all clearly had both big cock themes and anal themes. But one tape had no theme. In fact it had no markings at all. I was very curious. I walked over to her TV which had a built in VCR and put in the tape and pressed play. OH MY GOD! Regina, on her bed, butt naked with a dick in her hand and mouth that looked to be about the same size as her biggest dildo! I fell back on her bed and watched as this dude pulled away from her and proceeded to jerk himself off and cum directly into Regina's mouth. She swallowed most of it, but quite a bit went in her hair and on her face as well. I immediately stroked my cock and as I watched Regina suck and clean this monster cock with her beautiful mouth as she she told him how much she loved his "big dick".

With that I came all over myself. Even hitting myself in the face with my own cum. Something I hadn't done in many years. I laid there watching in total shock. I got up and rewound the tape to the beginning. It took a long time to rewind because as I would later discover, it was almost six hours of video of Regina and her "friend", Jesse fucking in what was about five different episodes all recorded on the same tape. What was also very interesting was that clearly she knew these romps were being recorded but he didn't!

So I watched. And watched. And watched some more. I watched and jerked off while she got fucked in every conceivable position. I watched while she got bounced up and down on that huge dick all weekend long. I even watched her take the horse cock in her ass! I watched 'till my cock was raw.

As the weekend drew to a close, I put everything back in its place and waited for Regina to return. When she did she immediately jumped me. After all the jerking off I had done, I knew I was going to last a long time. I flipped Regina onto her hands and knees and started fucking her doggie style. God what a view! Suddenly images from the tape were replaying in my mind. I put my thumb in my mouth and then placed it on her asshole. She responded favorably. I continued to stimulate her asshole with my thumb while I fucked her. She was really getting into it reaching back and rubbing her clit. She then looked back at me and in between moans said, "Do you want to fuck me in the ass?"

"Oh my God yes", I said and pulled my cock out, drooled all over her gorgeous ass and pushed me cock into her tight hole. It was heavenly! I fucked her ass harder and harder and right as I was about to cum she cried out as an orgasm racked her body. I them filled her ass with whatever cum I had left, which really wasn't much but it was an incredible orgasm!

As we laid there, out of breath, she said, "Man, that was fantastic! I've been wanting you to fuck my ass. Thank you."

"Thank me? God, thank you. I never knew anal sex could be so good."

"Really, was that your first time?" Regina asked.

"Yeah it was. And I loved it" I said.

She took a long look at me and said, "What suddenly gave you the idea to fuck my ass?"

I hesitated and said, "Ahhhhhhh".

She continued starring at me and then said, "Scott, did you find my secret hiding spot?"