My Girlfriend's Sex Slave Ch. 02

Story Info
My girlfriend begins forcing me to be a slut.
1.3k words
4.21
229.3k
75

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subboy4821
subboy4821
129 Followers

"Don't look at me like you're surprised, I know how much of a cock whore you are," she says. "Why don't you get over here and suck my strapon you skanky little bitch." I refuse, knowing there was no way I was going to give her a blow job. However, she comes over and grabs me firmly by the hair and yanks me over. "On your knees bitch!" She forces me down to my knees with my face inches from her strapon. "Now I want good head, suck it like the little slut you are. I want to see those hot painted lips wrapped around my cock." I refuse, but she plugs my nose up. I eventually have to breathe, and she shoves my mouth right onto her big strapon cock. I gag a little, the taste of rubber is sickening. She starts bobbing my head back and forth. "That's a good girl, suck it harder." She bobs my head faster and then pulls me off. "Look at all your lipstick you've gotten all over my dick, that's so hot!" Her strapon has a big pink ring where she shoved my mouth onto it. "Now suck it again!" She forces my mouth back on it, the taste is still sickening, but I can smell her pussy getting wet, so I can tell this is really turning her on.

"I want to see some deepthroat action now, take it to the balls bitch!" She shoves my head down as far as it can go and I feel the strapon filling my throat. She holds me there for a few seconds, I want to gag but can't, and then she releases me. My eyes water from deepthroating, and she just laughs at me. "Such a good slut, you give really good head. Now lick my balls." I go below the strapon and start licking the balls as she says, "Since you're such a whore, deepthroat me and stick your tongue out to lick the balls." Because I know how much this is turning her on, I comply. This one is very tough to do, but I manage to do it. "Geez you're such a dirty slut, but you're my little slut," she says. "Now keep sucking me off until I'm hard, and look up at me with those pretty eyes while you suck me off." Since it's a strapon and already is hard, I'm not sure how much longer I would have to keep sucking, but it must have been another 10 minutes until she said, "Now I want to play with that cute little ass of yours slut."

She has me get up on the bed on my hands and knees. She pulls off my panties so that my ass is completely exposed. "Look at that little asshole, looks really tight, but it's gonna be gaping by the time I'm through with you!" She looks over her numerous toys and is trying to decide what to use on me first. "I think these beads will be a good warmup." She takes the anal beads and teases me by rubbing them along my asshole. "You like being teased don't you whore." She pops the first one in, it feels a little weird but doesn't really hurt. She begins popping more in, and then it starts to hurt. I cry out a little but she laughs and keeps putting them in until all of them are in, it must have been about 10 or so beads. Then she slowly pulls them out, and surprisingly, it feels very pleasurable. "These beads are boring, let's try something bigger." She pulls out a 7 inch dildo that is fairly thick, lubes it up, and rams it right in my ass. This one hurts a lot, and she slowly starts fucking me with it. It is a mix of pain and pleasure, but it's getting her off, so I comply. "Moan for me bitch, moan like a good little whore." I start moaning a little, and I can tell it's really turning her on, I wonder how long she's had this fantasy.

"Now for some real fun, we're gonna see how much of a slut you are. I'm gonna find whatever I want and shove it up your ass. Wait here and don't move." She runs off, I dread whatever she comes back with. She returns a little later with a covered bag, and starts by pulling out a big, thick cucumber. "Only sluts take cucumbers up the ass, I bet you like it." She violently rams me with the cucumber and fucks me hard with it, my eyes start watering again from the pain. "Now we're gonna stick a few strawberries up your ass and you're gonna shit them out for me." She pulls out a few strawberries and sticks 5 in there, and then she has me force them out. "Next we've got this old baseball bat, but I know you can take it, your hole is getting bigger." This one hurts like a bitch as she rams it up in me, it's very cold and extremely uncomfortable. "Ok, now we're gonna really see how much of a slut you are."

She brings out her big stuffed teddy bear and puts it in front of my face. She pulls out a second strapon and straps it on the bear. "This is Mr. Snuggles, and you're gonna give him a blowjob while I fuck you in your ass, I know you love to get spitroasted like a dirty whore. First we need to reapply your lipgloss though." She puts some more gooey lipgloss on me. This was some of the weirdest shit I've ever seen, but I had no choice but to comply. I started sucking the bear's dildo as she lubed up my ass, and then rammed her strapon right up in there. She had a pretty good rhythm, and it was really feeling pleasurable. I began moaning, and I was very surprised how good her strapon felt up in my ass.

She fucked me for a few minutes, and then she turned me on my back with my legs up on her shoulders and started fucking me again, placing the bear above my head so the strapon was always in my mouth. She fucks me in this position for a while, and then she stops and lays on the bed next to me. "I want you to ride me cowgirl style." I slowly climb up onto her strapon and start bouncing, this is really getting her off. I do this for a while, and then she wants me to reverse the position and fuck her reverse cowgirl. "That's it slut, you ride good dick. Now I want you to ride Mr. Snuggles while you suck me off." The thought of tasting my own ass makes me want to puke, but she forces me reverse cowgirl onto the stuffed bear's strapon and then forces her strapon in my mouth. The taste is horrible, and I want to throw up, but she keeps my head down on her strapon cock.

"Oh shit, I'm gonna cum," she says. I'm a little confused, but then she pulls her strapon out of my mouth and shoots a load of fake semen all over my face. Gobs of it get in my hair, my eyes, and all over my face, and it dribbles down my chin. "I think Mr. Snuggles wants to cum too." She squeezes the fake balls of the bear's strapon and it shoots a load up my ass, the feeling is really weird, and she pulls me off as it leaks out of my ass. "You're such a dirty fucking whore, look at you covered with semen." After saying that, she lays me back on the bed on my back and cuffs each arm to the bedposts with pink fuzzy handcuffs. "Now you wait here little slut while I go and get some friends."

subboy4821
subboy4821
129 Followers