My Girlfriend's Sex Slave Ch. 04

Story Info
Used as the Sorority Whore to raise money for their house.
1.9k words
4.22
131.8k
45

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subboy4821
subboy4821
129 Followers

"Wake up slut, we need to get you all cleaned off for your big day!" My girlfriend rouses me from my sleep and gets me up. My face feels strange from all the fake semen that has dried on my face. She takes makeup wipes and gets all my old makeup off, gets me out of my clothes, gets me into the shower, showers me off, and dries me off. "Listen up whore, you're going to the sorority house down the street. Now they're paying good money for you, so you do anything they want you to and be the best whore you can be, got it bitch?" With that she puts a pair of lacy pink panties on me, cuffs my hands, puts a bag over my head, and puts me in the car. She drives over to the sorority house, and then leads me in. She leads me to a room where there are many voices.

"Down on your knees bitch!" She has me kneel down in the middle of their living room and removes my hood.

What stares back at me are about 12 hot college girls, about 9 of them blonde and 3 of them raven haired. All of them are what I'd call "Barbie" type, meaning lots of makeup, very nice hair, very nice thin bodies.

"So is this our playtoy?" one of them asks. "Looks kind of skinny and scrawny, but has a cute face and a nice little ass." They all look me over and inspect me, I feel like they're treating me like a piece of meat.

"Well I hope this investment pays off, this slut cost a lot of our fees."

"Well what are we waiting for, let's get this bitch all pretty and ready for the party tonight!"

"Party?" I ask.

"Yeah, party you dumb slut. We're gonna have a bunch of girls over to use you as their own personal sex toy to raise money for our sorority." The sound of that sends a chill down my body. I'm afraid to think of what they're gonna do to me.

"Be a good girl while I'm gone," says my girlfriend, who then leaves.

The sorority girls pick me up and lead me into a bedroom and set me down in front of a mirror. "Let's see, looks like you already have your hair dyed blonde, so we'll stick with it, let's just add some extensions and put some curls into it." With that they add the extensions and curl them, now I have long curly locks of blonde hair. "Now for the makeup." They start with foundation and powder, then bronzer and blush. "Let's add some of this glittery light blue eyeshadow, very slutty." They give me some glittery light blue eyeshadow, heavy black eyeliner, thick black eyebrows, and big false eyelashes. "Now for your lips, I think I want to go big red DSLs." They first line my lips with lipliner to make them look bigger, then apply the lipstick and lipgloss to make them big, red and shiny. "Now for the clothes."

They bring me over to one of their rooms, replace my panties with a red g-string, and find a silky red babydoll for me to put on. "This will look cute, matches her big red lips." Then they add some red fishnet stockings, some red high heels with some marabou fur trimming, and then they start to add some accessories. "Now, this bitch needs some bling, she needs to look real hot." They put this tacky fake crystal necklace on me, as well as some bracelets and big girly rings, and also add some heavy hoop earrings. "What do you think girls?"

"I think she looks really hot, I know a lot of guys who would fuck her in a heartbeat."

"Yeah, I want to do all kinds of nasty things to that cute little ass of hers." With that, they chained me to a bed.

"Now you be a good girl and wait here for a while until the party can start." Waiting was awful, the thoughts of what was going to happen to me were racing through my head and scaring me.

Eventually, I could tell from the window it was dark out, and the doorbell started to ring again and again. I could hear lots of female voices laughing and chatting, it sounded like a lot. The bedroom door opened up and two of the blonde sisters came into the room. "Alright bitch, it's showtime! Make us lots of money!" They unchained me and dragged me into the main room.

There had to be at least 30 women in the room, all of them very attractive, I'm guessing this was all the high end rich sororities. Girls started whistling at me and cheering. Some girls also groped me or gave me a slap on the ass as I was led past them. I was made to stand at the center of the room, and I noticed a bed was moved into the room as well. The head of the sorority came up right by me and started to talk.

"Alright ladies, thanks for coming to our fundraiser. We're doing something a little different this time, I thought all of you could use a break from the stress of classes, so we got you this little present. First off, she is a he if you didn't know, but I guarantee this little whore will pleasure you like no other. She has 2 great holes to be used, and her tongue I've been told is very talented. So there are prices for all the services she offers. To get a blowjob or have your pussy eaten is 30 dollars. To play with her ass is 40 dollars. To fuck her with a strapon is 50 dollars. There's also a 5 dollar discount for each person that plays with her simultaneously, and at the end of the night we're gonna auction her off for a night of whatever you want." With that all the girls cheered.

"For our toys, we've got many ejaculating strapons, all full, so you can fuck her until you're done and cum on her anywhere. We also have an assortment of dildos, buttplugs, fruit, and many other objects to use on her, so take your pick ladies. Also, we told you that you could bring any of your own sex toys to the fundraiser, so you are welcome to those as well. Let's begin girls!"

I was quickly pushed onto the bed and right away two girls paid and came over. It looks like they each paid for a blowjob, so they put on their strapons and had me start sucking on them. They had me go back and forth, deepthroat them, lick the balls, shove them both in my mouth at the same time, and this lasted for about 15 minutes. Then they both started jacking their dildos and sprayed the fake cum on my face. It got all over and started dribbling off my chin. One of the main sisters came and wiped the cum off my face, reapplied my lipstick, and then the next group came over. It looks like the two of these ones paid to play with my ass. They brought over a big bag of toys, turned me around, and moved my g-string to the side of my ass crack, like whores do.

"This one's my favorite toy, I hope you like it!" It was a big fake rubber fist, and she shoved it right up my ass. The pain was immense, and I wanted to cry out but held myself back. The other girl then pulled out some huge anal beads, the size of pool balls, and put them all in my ass. She pulled them out, put them back in, and so on. This feeling was both pain and pleasure. They also shoved cucumbers, baseball bats, hot dogs, and even a tampon up my ass. "Aww look, she's on her period," one of them said as the other girls laughed.

The next two girls came over and wanted to fuck me and have me suck on the other one. I was mounted from the back on my hands and knees and sucked the other one. This went on for about 10 minutes and then they wanted to switch, so I sucked the one from my ass as I was pounded from behind again. After a while, one came in my ass and the other held me down while she came down my throat.

The next few hours consisted of a lot of fucking and sucking. Some girls wanted their pussies eaten, which I did, and many of them squirted all over my face. I also had to give a huge amount of blowjobs and got fucked in many different positions: missionary, doggie, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, 69, spooning, everything you could think of. So much fake semen was shot on me, but it was wiped off after each session. I also felt sick with the amount of fake semen the girls had pumped into my stomach from the strapon blowjobs. So many objects were also put up my ass, some girls brought some crazy sex toys and just shoved them up my butt. I could tell they loved it though, and I'm sure I brought in a ton of money for the sorority.

Then the finale came. In this scenario, they wanted to see how many strapons I could take at once. Three girls shoved their strapons in my mouth, a girl got at each hand for me to stroke their strapons, and I had to go cowgirl on one girl while another got in my ass as well, so it was two in the ass. Then they started to fuck me, and this went on for about 45 minutes, with girls switching in and out. Then it was time for them to cum. The two in my ass came up there, and it filled me all the way up, and when they pulled out it leaked out immensely. The ones in my hands came all over my chest, soaking my baby doll. One in my mouth came in my throat, while the other two came on my face and in my hair. Then 10 other girls got their strapons and jacked off around me and came all over my body. Two more shoved my mouth on theirs and came down my throat again. I had ingested so much fake semen that every time I coughed, a little bit of it came up, I felt like a nasty used whore. In the end, I was soaked. It was dripping off me from all over, the bed was soaked with it as well.

"Look at this whore, she's so disgusting, there's semen dripping everywhere. Well it's time for the auction. For a lucky girl, tomorrow night this bitch will be all yours, and you can do whatever you want to her, no limits whatsoever. Live your most exotic fantasies, we'll get her all ready for you. The bidding starts at 100 dollars." The bidding quickly went up, and finally I was sold for 300 dollars to a girl who, to put it simply, scared me. She was raven haired, blue eyes, 6' tall, skinny, and very attractive, but the look in her eyes screamed crazy kinky psycho bitch. "Alright Anna, you've won the bidding. We'll deliver her over to your apartment tomorrow, you can go talk to Sarah about what you need this bitch to look like for your fantasy." With that I was shoveled out of the room and chained to a bed again.

subboy4821
subboy4821
129 Followers