My Girlfriend's Sissy Roommate Ch. 03

Story Info
Things get steamy with the poly triad.
1.7k words
4.48
36.9k
18

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,003 Followers

I had to admit to myself that Larissa had never looked as sexy and drop-dead gorgeous as she did right then, bent over as I fucked her from behind and she took me deeper inside her twat. I fucked my new girlfriend so hard that she moaned and pushed back at Rain and me. He could feel the force of her hips and ass as she bumped her crack against his tongue. I also accepted that seeing my girlfriend's sissy roommate lick her booty did a number on me, too, especially as pretty and prissy as he was himself. There was something highly sensual about their dynamic, this couple that had added me to their relationship as a more aggressive and dominant partner.

"Oh, fucking God, you Yank stud! Fucking take me and cum inside me, please! Don't worry about holding off for me! Rain will take good care of my cunny as he always does! I'll cum, anyway, just having your jizz inside my quim!" Larissa begged me at last, even as her warm, wet, wonderful cunt took me balls deep and enveloped me with her loving walls.

I spilled my spunk into Larissa and withdrew as she came, watching with utter fascination as Rain went to town on her, eating up my cum as if it were the most delicious sauce on Earth. He clearly had a technique that worked for him, and it was summed up by pure greed. He wanted more and more of my jizz in his mouth, but he also wanted even more of Larissa's twat, and boy did he lap it all up with gusto as she came yet again! When he looked up at Larissa, she grabbed his face and began making out with him, tasting my cum, her own juices, and Rain's saliva, too. They sucked face more than a little there, fully embracing their new and improved relationship at last. This was clearly old hat to them, yet new emotions, such as gratitude and relief, were present, even curiosity on her end.

"Wow, you two definitely have something happy going on between you. I've never seen a man that greedy to give oral before, but there's nothing wrong with that. I hope that you get that into sucking dick, but I guess that we'll find out soon enough. You really are a CD, sissy boi, aren't you? How delightful!" I confessed as I began making out with both of them, our tongues all tangling together threefold.

"Most guys wouldn't go for a snowball like that, either, especially from another guy who just finished eating a creampie, but you're clearly comfortable with being bi, aren't you? Are you ready to be a Top, though? Are you ready to try out my sissy's boi pussy? How about it? Want me to lube him up good and prepare his bum for your cock? Bareback, of course. I insist. I want to watch your dick disappear into his arse as he bends over for you in my lingerie! Are you ready, cream puff?" Larissa teased her fiance now as she began fondling his small, hairless cock and balls.

For my part, I started playing with Larissa's tits a little with one hand, while rubbing Rain's smooth bottom with the other. Both of them seemed to generally enjoy the attention, even as Larissa took her other hand and began stroking my dick as well. She didn't seem to mind at all that she was touching a cock that was still soaked with her own feminine fluids. On the contrary, she soon knelt and got busy sucking each of us, much to my surprise. Neither Rain nor I was quite prepared for that, but Larissa did it, anyway, without being asked, in spite of her previous insistence that she would never go down on Rain that way.

When Larissa got both Rain's dick and mine inside her mouth at once, we both nearly toppled in reaction to her feat. Not only was it surprising to see how much she could take into her mouth at any given time, but we also felt our cocks slide against each other inside her volcanically hot mouth. Admittedly, his smaller prick made it easier to achieve this, and I actually enjoyed the skin-to-skin sensation of his cut cock against mine, but it was still quite the surprise. His tiny dick certainly didn't seem to protest, either, as I aggressively fucked his roommate's mouth in tandem with himself.

"Mmmm......I know what I said before, but I changed my mind. I just had to know what it would be like to taste both of your cocks next to each other's. Both in my mouth at once. I think that it's safe to say, Rain, that you will get to fuck my mouth sometimes, after all, as will my boyfriend here, as much as you both desire," Larissa confessed, "Now, how about letting me watch you sodomize my fiance, dear? Bend over, honey. You swore to be a good, submissive hubby, and a great sissy slave, and this is an essential part of that, plus you have made it plain that you want your ass fucked, don't you? Yes, spread those cheeks and lift the negiglee a bit to let him inside you."

I lubed up my dick a bit, and then Rain's fine butt before slipping my cock into his virginal asshole. I held back for a moment, but then, as more of my prick made it inside him, I started moving in and out of his delightful ass. I had to admit to myself by now that his "boi pussy," as Larissa had called it, was every bit as hot and tight on my dick as I hoped that would it be. I gave him a few more seconds to catch his breath again and start pushing back at me with his hips before I really started ramming his rump with my usual vigor. While I did this, Larissa surprised both of us by fingering my backdoor a bit with her left hand and giving Rain a very sensual handjob with her right.

I kept slamming in and out of Rain's once cherry bottom, but far from resenting or resisting me, he continued to thrust back at me in eager strokes, welcoming even more of my dick inside his booty. He certainly didn't complain, even less so when Larissa began sucking his cock and playing with his balls as I sodomized him. He was even more surprised by this than he was by the other action that she took, but he didn't exactly fight it. He gave in, body and soul, to the pleasures of having his butt fucked while his prick was sucked, of getting attention from both ends, setting his nerve endings on fire with lust. Larissa later told me that Rain's eyes went back into his skull as she serviced him while I probed him anally, good and hard.

Poor Rain hadn't seen as much action that way that as I had recently, and so it wasn't much longer until he totally lost any self-restraint and started pumping his spunk into Larissa's hungry throat, which she encouraged by stroking his balls as well. I saw the look of absolute delight on Larissa's face as she swallowed every single drop and licked her lips clean right afterward. I could see from the brief gulp in her throat that she just ingested a remarkably large load for such a small guy, no doubt due to a recent neglect of his own carnal needs to focus on hers. When she rose to French kiss him, I lost it myself and shot my jizz deep inside Rain's booty, filling his asshole with my spunk at last. He had now lost two virginities and he had reason to hope for losing more in the near future, which was a vast improvement over his previous circumstances.

"Well, I don't know about you guys, but I need to recover a little. Shower, dinner, and TV sound good for now? And then we can get back to the business of orgies!" I chuckled while Rain blushed a bit and Larissa gave both of us repeated kisses to the lips.

"Yeah, come on, stud muffin! I want to make sure that your dick is nice and clean before you bugger me, too! Oh, and I've changed my mind about going all the way with Rain. Why wait for marriage? He clearly knows his place without being made to wait that long. The more I think of it, the hotter it sounds, the three of us doing every combination possible between us, and doing it with Rain is almost lesbian sex, anyway. Almost, at least for me. He's going to be my sissy slave hubby, so I get to decide that, right?" my new girlfriend announced, much to Rain's and my pleased surprise.

"Oh, thank you, Mistress! I had hopes, though dim, but your decision has really warmed my heart! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Rain kissed her feet before she pulled him back up.

"No need for that. Just be sure to shower when we finish up! And then we can figure out something to eat! I'm very hungry, thanks to our nice little threesome there!" Larissa told him, "I'm going to be your wife as well as your Mistress, honey. I'm going to treat you very well indeed. Don't worry about that! Just as we will both treat our boyfriend here very well. Won't we? He's OUR boyfriend, not just yours or mine, so let's take good care of him, wouldn't you say?"

"Yes, Mistress, of course!" Rain said as he dared a kiss on her lips, which she passionately returned, and then they both kissed me.

"I like this deal even better than the last one! Alright, see ya in a bit. Your fiancee and I are going to clean up, and then it will be your turn. Be a good sissy slut for me and a good slave for Mistress, okay?" I urged him as I patted his bottom.

"Yes, sir!" Rain answered, even as I took Larissa by the hand and led her to the shower......I had a body to wash, starting with my dick...

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,003 Followers