My Girlfriend's Sissy Roommate Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,008 Followers

"But what about the kid? What do we do about him or her? Will you claim the child, even if it's Tim's? I don't know who the father is, honestly. It could well be his, but please ... please claim this baby and call it yours! Hell, I'll be your slave all through the first trimester, maybe even the second, if you'll claim the child and not ask for a paternity test first ... please! All that I'm asking is for you to assume that it's your baby and not ask for a paternity test unless we have a medical reason to do so," Jess definitely changed her tune, much to my shock.

"Okay, but for now, you're coming over here and spending all Sunday with my girlfriend and her fiance. Are we clear? You can leave if you don't like what you see, but if you do, I'll file for divorce on the grounds of desertion and I'll demand a DNA test for the baby before claiming it. Your choice. This is the test, the real moment of truth, to see if you can handle the consequences of your actions and the new reality of our altered marriage. Can you? If not, perhaps divorce is the answer," I put the ball in her court.

"So ... I balk at all, leave, or anything today, and it's over. And if I don't come over?" Jess asked me bluntly.

"Then you reneged on your promise to be my slave for the trimester, and the deal's off. See you in court," I acted as if that was exactly what Jess just did.

"Don't ... please. I'll do it. I'll come over. I'll sign a damn contract or whatever it takes, to get you back. I miss you. I blew it, I threw you away, but I badly want you back! Please!" Jess pleaded with me.

"Alright, then, slave, get here, posthaste, and don't make me wait too long for you. It's bad manners for a slave to make her Master wait, isn't it? Oh, and if at any time in the future, you start acting all jealous, possessive, trying to break me up with Larissa and Rain, or else throw this up in my face, we're done. Are we clear? If you don't straighten up and fly right, we're over," I warned her now.

"Yes ... Master," Jess agreed, very girly in her voice, almost as if she were calling me "Daddy."

Well, I thought, that's an excellent start, and when Larissa winked at me and Rain grinned, I could only smile with real anticipation and delight ... things were suddenly going just right for me ... at last.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,008 Followers
12