My Girlfriends Sister and I Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How does your mom know so much about what you like?"

"I figured that's what she was telling you," She giggled as she slipped

her dress on. "You found my favorite toy. I may be young but I got caught quite often doing things 16 year olds shouldn't do. Plus she has had my room cleaned and found some crazy crap."

"That makes sense."

We continued dressing and headed downstairs. We were laughing and giggling all the way to the backyard. We hadn't realized we had been gone for so long. The twins started giggling and pointing at us, the Fillmore seniors laughed at us, but everyone else gave us looks of hate and irritation. The one that caught my eye was Shannon smirking and winking at Desari. I quickly looked away before I upset myself and realized I needed to take down my hair.

I pulled the hair tie away and let my hair flow freely. I knew after what happened upstairs it was a mess. I scanned the perimeter and spotted Mr. Fillmore with Leslie on the far end of the yard, they seemed to be in heated conversation. I realized I didn't really want to be here anymore, I didn't feel welcome here in any way. With no disrespect to the Fillmore's and the invitation to their home, after Keri demanded I leave that was how I felt.

I didn't want to be anywhere I wasn't wanted even if it was just a few people here. I felt my tummy rumble as thoughts continued to swirl around my head. I was a little hungry but I would wait until I got home to eat. Was Desaris housing a home for me? Did she even want a home with me? Am I house to home material? Home. That brought a smile to my face.

"What has you so giddy?" A voiced asked.

Startled from my thoughts I looked around me. Desari had gone across the yard with the twins. I was alone or at least I thought I was.

"Behind you."

I turned only to be facing Shannon. Good feelings gone. I stared at her in silence, what was there to say?

"What, you're too good to speak to me? That's alright I think I would prefer you listen anyway. You think you know that sweet little girl over there, don't you? She is beautiful, smart, rich, and incredible sex, the perfect little package. There is a reason I have such a high interest in her honey but I don't think you do. I bet you think she only works at the diner, or that all her money comes from her parents and that trust fund, that she's the most innocent little ginger on the planet. Too bad she has sucked and fucked have of this damn city for money. So much for honesty, love, and loyalty." Shannon laughed as she walked away.

I wasn't fazed by her remarks at all. I wasn't a saint either I survived all these years for reasons I'm not proud of. My only question is she has quite a bit of money, why businesses like that for such a young girl. I knew Shannon was trying to draw anger out of me and cause another scene but I'm not that easily persuaded into altercations. I went and sat at an empty table where there was some fruit, cheese, crackers, bagels, and other quick snack foods.

A young man in an apron asked if I needed anything. I politely declined, picked up a tooth pick, and stabbed a piece of cheese. After popping it in my mouth I nibbled on a cracker. I really wanted to leave. It seems now that people were deliberately trying to provoke me at this point. No doubt I have some questions for my new lover but I was hardly angry. I was done sitting around because bottom line, I wasn't welcome here. When I was sure no one was looking I slipped through the house and made the short walk home. Every time I thought it or said it, it made me smile.

When I reached the yard I realized I had no keys. I pulled out my cell to check the time. 2:30. I knocked on the door because I knew Seana didn't leave until 4:00. I waited patiently until she opened the door for me. I began laughing because Seana looked a mess when she hurriedly opened the door.

"Don't worry Desari isn't with me but if she was you would be caught." I chuckled.

"Where is she?"

"She stayed behind; I doubt she even knows I'm missing."

"That bad today?"

I nodded my head and went on to explain all that had happened that day including what happened with Shannon. She stood there almost in a daze. I stared at her trying to find out why she was frozen in time. I snapped at her and called her name. When she came to her eyes were glazed over and her speech was slurred. You have got to fucking kidding me right now, Seana was high. She must have seen the anger in my eyes because she began to cry begging me not to tell Desari. I heard noises in the kitchen and went to find the source.

"Who the fuck are you? Why are you here?" I hissed.

"You must be the bitch banging the hot little red head."

"No I'm the bitch that's going to beat your head in if you don't get the fuck out of here."

He laughed at me and pulled a small bag out of his pocket. The content was all too familiar to me and I felt myself losing it. He dipped his finger into the bag and then up to his nose. I shifted waiting for him to make the wrong move towards me.

I didn't hear Seana enter the room but I felt her presence behind me.

"Mike please just go, I'll catch up with you later."

He gave her a sinister glare before saying," I'm not leaving until I get what I came for. Tell me where the checks are and I'll leave."

"What checks?"

"None of your fucking business."

I was getting more and more aggravated by the way he was speaking to me. This was not about to go well.

DESARI

After spending some time talking with my older sisters I realized I couldn't find Jessica anywhere. Roxy asked what was wrong with me. I guess Jamie noticed too because before I could answer Jamie blurted out that Jess was gone. They helped me search for her but she was nowhere to be found. After a few more minutes and some puzzled faces about where she had gone I saw Shannon staring at me with a smug grin. She strolled over to me casually.

"Girlfriend missing." It was more a statement than a question.

"What are you talking about?"

"You can prance around like your Miss Innocent but don't pretend like you don't know who I am. Sweet Ginger right?"

My eyes grew wide at the sound of a name I hadn't heard since I was 13. What does she know about that part of my life?

"You were a popular fuck back then and I see that hasn't changed much at all. Now your little girlfriend knows who you are too that's probably why she ran off. She's what, 22 and your 28."

I grinned at her comments and laughed once I realized how stupid she really was.

"What's so fucking funny Ginger?"

"I'm 19 you dumb bitch."

"What?" Her eyes doubled in size and her jaw dropped.

"I'm 19, so if you were a client of mine then I was somewhere between the ages of 13 and 16. So tell whoever you please you will look like the asshole. Just to warn you if you fucked up my relationship I will kill you and that's a promise." I left my final words hanging in the air as I darted for the front door. I ran all the way to my front door only to hear a commotion inside. I fumbled to find my keys as I listened to the arguing on the other side of the door. I heard at least two voice one male and one female. I pushed the door open and ran straight up the stairs; arriving in my room I retrieved a 9mm from my closet. I was so happy I bought it even though my dad was against it.

I made my way back down pistol in hand by then I knew Seana and Jessica were in the kitchen but who in the hell was the dude standing on the other side of my island. I grabbed Seana and asked her what the hell was going on but instead of answering she just cried and stared at the cold metal in my hand. Jessica made eye contact with me and in that moment I grew a slight fear of her. The look in her eyes made her unfamiliar to me she wasn't the sweet and loving woman I knew and loved.

She spoke harshly, "Your sister is a fucking dope addict and so is her little friend here."

I was in disbelief but the look on Seanas face told it all, it was true. I wanted to hurt but I was pissed off to a point where hurting was irrelevant. Jessica nodded at the firearm while taking a few steps backwards; I hadn't noticed he was advancing toward us. I tossed her the gun and pushed Seana into the dining room.

"Take another step and I'll blow your fucking head off." Jessica stated in a tone that was sharp and dark.

Now was definitely not the time but seeing this side of her was absolutely a turn on. I was starting to think I was crazy. He held his hands up mocking her threat, calling it as a bluff. I wasn't sure if it was a bluff or not but I was sure she was going to pull that trigger if he did anything dumb. I pulled out my cell and called 911 in hopes they would get here fast enough. When I was finally patched through to the operator I hurriedly explain the situation, my location, and the circumstances. The operator told me to stay calm, remain on the line, and a unit was on the way.

JESSICA

It had been a long time since I had felt anger so strong or a sense of protection so deep. All I knew was that I was ready to aim, shoot, and fire at his next move. When I realized Desari was on the phone with the police I figured I would put my street smarts and my book smarts to damn good use. I gave a verbal warning loud enough for the operator to hear, all calls are recorded for training and court purposes.

"As you can see I am armed. You have entered my home without invitation or permission. If you take another step I will fire. Do you understand?"

"Fuck You. I bet you don't even know how to use that. I should beat your ass for even pointing it at me." Mike taunted me.

He made several steps in my direction as he spoke and I aimed right at his head. It seemed time had stood still and he was going to continue testing me. I was highly irritated by his small advances to me. I dropped one hand and held the gun steady, "Another fucking step and you'll wish you were dead," was all I could say. He took a step forward. I took a shot at his feet and he jumped back

"Next time it will be your balls."

He ran his hand over his face he was unsure if I was serious or firing warning shots until the police arrived. He decided to test me by moving back behind the Island and grabbing a knife.

"Metal to bullet combat doesn't always turn out well."

I was putting pressure on the trigger when two officers entered the area. One urged me to put the gun down as the other went straight to Mike. I dropped the gun down to my side and handed it over to the officer who proceeded to cuff me and to ensure the safety of those around me and get an understanding of what was going on. This had already been a long day and was just getting longer.

After hours of being at the police station being questioned and grilled, Desari, and I were released. Seana and Mr. Tough Mike had warrants for their arrest for breaking and entering, robbery, and possession. As we walked up to the car Carlton asked if we were ok. Desari looked at us both and said she never wanted to talk about this again. I nodded at Carlton and proceeded into the vehicle.

The ride was silent but everything was so loud in my head I was starting to get a headache. I was so confused, adrenaline was still on high, and I could barely function. I felt like a hopeless and lost kid again scared, alone, abandoned. I was so lost I didn't realize I was moving closer to Desari in a desperate attempt to comfort her. I was brought back to reality immediately when I noticed that she was crying. All I could say was it was ok and it was going to be ok. I loved this woman to death even If it meant the death of others and me to protect her.

DEASRI

As we rode home the events played out in my head from brunch to now. Today was a very bad day and at this point all I could do was cry. I could no longer hold them back; the tears began to flow freely. I hadn't noticed Jessica moved closer to me and held me tight whispering it was ok and that she loved me. I couldn't speak I just cried even harder. She loves me, even after all that had transpired today she still loves me. I was hurt and happy at the same time and it felt odd. I just wanted to go home I could no longer function just cry.

I pulled myself together before I completely fell apart in front of her, though I think it was just a little too late for that. I wiped my eyes and straightened my hair. I knew Carl had contacted my parents already, yet maybe he didn't. I trust Carl with my life because he had always been there for me, cared for me, helped me, and on a few occasions lied for me. However, for something like this I knew he called my parents after Id called him. As we pulled into the drive way I saw them, my mother, my father, my sisters, their friends and lovers, but no Shannon. I was glad I didn't see her. As I stepped out of the car I felt my mother pull me in for hug. I fell apart again.

JESSICA

I leaned against the car I didn't want to talk or make eyes contact with anyone. I faced the opposite direction and stared at the array of houses and decretive lawns. All I heard behind me were sobs and unanswered questions. I glanced into the streets and saw Shannon sitting in Keri's car looking frustrated and panicked. I didn't care; I didn't care about anything right now. My mind was still in utter chaos. I felt a hand on my arm and I glanced up to find Mr. Fillmores face filled with a mixture of worry and relief.

"Thank you so much."

"I didn't do anything."

"You were here, you helped keep it under control, and you came back."

"Was I not supposed to?"

"You have endured a lot today we didn't expect you to return after this mess." He said motioning towards the house.

"I'm not that easy to run off Mr. Fillmore."

"Hopefully it will take the apocalypse to run you off." He chuckled.

"Sorry to say it will take far more than that sir." He got the first smile out of me all evening.

"Please call me Phil and my wife and I have a surprise for you as well."

"And what may that be Mr. Fillmo....I mean Phil?"

"Later, right now let's clear this up."

It took the rest of the day to get everything cleared, explained, and Desaris gun returned. The detectives were reluctant but everything was legit, there was nothing they could do. They tried to pull some tactical bullshit and say it was not in the gun owners possession and they needed to run some test but Mr. Fillmore was a stone wall and wouldn't take any excuses. About time all of it was over it was passed 9, I was so tired but sleep was the least of my worries. Before exiting the house Mr. Fillmore handed me a shiny gold card with my name on. I thanked him, wished him and Mrs. Fillmore a good night, and shoved the card in my pocket.

Desari leapt into my mind and I searched the house to find her. I found her in the kitchen ending a call.

"Hey are you ok?" I asked her concerned.

"I'm fine I think we need to have a talk."

"Ok that's fine."

I followed her into the living room and we sat on the couch. She kicked her shoes off and rested her feet under her.

"Shannon?"

"What about Shannon?"

"I know why she knows me." Desari said in a barely audible voice.

"How do you know her?"

"I fucked her when I was 14. My friend talked me into this escort gig to make easy money and like a teenage twit I went along with it. Shannon was one of my clients but my card said I was 19 not 15. She had these little fantasies about threesomes and being dominated and anal sex. She paid me 5,000 per session 10,000 if we did a threesome, 15,000 if both wanted anal sex and wanted me to stay overnight. I was a whore but a high priced one. I'm sorry I never told you babe I should have but I didn't recognize it was her. I surely don't know what she's doing with Keri. Can you forgive me?"

"That was in your past Desari I have no reason to care about that. I've done some things I'm not proud of either. I still love you. Do you still do it?"

"Well no. I run into a few clients here and there but I've changed a lot so they sort of recognize me but they aren't sure."

"That's all that matters love."

The doorbell rang and she asked me if Chinese was good for dinner.

"That sounds fucking fabulous. I'm starved."

"You curse a lot."

I smiled and nodded when the doorbell rang again. Desari looked slightly confused but began treading slow to the door, I stood up just in case she needed me. I heard a gasp and what sounded like kissing. When I stepped in to the foyer of the house my eyes were met with Desari pinned to the wall in a passionate kiss with a woman who had smooth chocolate skin, a round and bountiful ass, a body with fabulous curves and lush shoulder length hair.

I was angry but Desari was putting up a fight and trying to get away. When the woman decided to ask Desari why she was acting so strange Desari stared at me with strong fear in her eyes. When the woman turned around she was a little in fear as well but she was beautiful.

Her hair fell perfectly around her face, her eyes were a deep brown color, and when she found the courage to smile and introduce herself I was blown away by how bright and inviting it was. I didn't know her but this woman had an effect on me.

When I snapped back to reality she had explained that her name was Tina and she was sorry for the intrusion.

"My name is Jessica and is there any particular reason you were kissing my girlfriend?"

"Oh shit I'm sorry I didn't know I haven't spoken to Desari in weeks. You must be her distraction. Maybe it's best I go. It was nice meeting you and nice seeing you Desari." She turned away.

I grabbed her arm before she could hurry to the door

"No please stay." I said softly

Desari giggled "it looks like your bubbly charm has affected her as well Tina"

"Really?"

"Looks like it. Despite what you saw Tina is very shy and a very naughty little sub."

"What does that mean?"

"It means she's a submissive, my submissive but we don't take it to the extreme though. I've been fucking Tina for over two years now. How about we skip dinner for now Jessica, I would like you to see something.

DESARI

"Baby are you sure you're ok with this?" I asked sincerely.

"Yes I want to know the woman I'm supposed to have a relationship with."

"Ok feel free to say whatever or do whatever."

Jessica nodded as if in a trance. Jess and Tina followed me up the steps to my bedroom. I seated Jessica in front of the bed and pushed Tina on the bed. Jessica seemed enthralled in what was unraveling in front of her. I decided to put on a show. I kissed Tina slow and hard. I began to feel on her breasts and squeeze them tightly. She moaned from the contact. She looked into my eyes and expressed how much she wanted me and how much she missed me. I wanted to express the same feeling but it would have been lie so I just kissed her instead. I walked over to Jessica who still seemed lost and in a trance.

A smile crossed my face and hers, "Would you like to join us or remain in the silent trance of voyeurism."

"Watch now, join later."

"Is that okay with you Tina?"

Tina smiled and nodded as she brought pleasure to herself. We both watched her in awe because we had no clue she had begun her actions of pleasure. I instructed her to turn towards us and I sat on Jessicas lap.

Tina's soft moans filled the room as she plunged three fingers inside herself. The moans grew louder as she gained speed and played with her clit. She began to curse and she gripped the sheets, she fingered herself with abandon as she screamed she was coming. I felt Jessica push me off her and towards Tina.

"Go help."

"Really?"

"Yes really you invited her up, now go help." She said to me with a giggle.

I ran to the bed, jumped beside Tina and latched on to her nipple. She sucked in a sharp breath. I ran my hand down her body and continued where she left off with her clit. She gripped my hair moaning my name, grinding her hips against my hand.