My God Of Dreams

Story Info
Part 2 of My God of the Wind.
2.3k words
4.42
16.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a post coital fog my body barely registers jostling across the forest floor nestled in a strong pair of arms, being taken deeper into his land. Deep in the middle of the lush mystic green forest, a magical spot no one knows of. He stops the horse and suddenly I am being carried nearly conscious over roots, rocks, flowers and leaves. He lays me down on a pillowy bed, instantly I fall asleep.

He gently lifts my upper body to pull my white tank top off, a sudden intake of air as his greedy eyes feast upon my naked chest, the cool air caressing my skin. His hand traces down my body and over my stomach coming to grasp my skirt. He groans as he slowly begins peeling it from my body. As he lays me back upon the pillow he stands and gazes at my form, my closed eyes relaxed in sleep. He quickly sheds his shirt and chaps eager for what was to come.

The strong 4 poster bed created by my God, his ability to force the evergreen trees to grow into a plush dreamy bed. He had thought this through prior to me visiting his ranch to learn how to properly ride a horse. He envisioned bringing me, an innocent girl to impregnate and use. Little did I know he had been watching me for months working out a plan to take me. His plan to make me his forever, building a bond that can never be broken.

Bamboo sheets silky against my heated skin, each stroke leaving a ripple of goosebumps in its wake. Strands of lilies act as curtains barely shielding my skin from the eyes of my Forest God. My dream taking hold, dragging me deeper into its depths. My body though sore already responding to the distant memory of how I came to lay on this rustic bed, magically grown out of the ground into the perfect bed. Erotic dreams heating my skin, a light blush covering my cheeks. I never feel the silk ties stretching my left arm above my head securing me to the bed frame. Unknown to me I am unable to move or struggle and yet I don't wake.

I subconsciously feel his fingers barely brush the skin on my left wrist, he traces the crescent moon outlined against my porcelain skin. My tattoos seemingly draw him in, making him curious about my thoughts when I chose them. Desperate to trace them on my skin forever. He shakes his head dark hair nearly flying around his head in a halo as he brings his thoughts back to my body. He begins trailing silk ties over my palm as he secures my other wrist to the right post. My eyelids flutter against my cheeks deep in REM sleep, taken back to the moment my God showed me what he would to to teach me, how he planned to keep me. My mind turning memory into a fleeting dream.

Suddenly his sweet touch is gone, my skin charged as I gently sink farther into my mind. An alien featherlight touch traces from my toes, to circling my ankle, sliding over the vine tattoo on my right ankle. His eyes tracing the vines wrapping around my ankle spelling out Peace on the outside and Destruction on the inside, He whispers, "Peace, yes my sweet, Peace I will bring to your life. Destruction will take place in your bed, between your knees I have claimed your womanhood for my own. I have claimed you!"

He kisses the full moon painted in the center of the vines wrapping forever around my skin, his tongue darting out to taste my skin. A delicate scent of cucumbers wafting across his nose. He rises away from me with a sigh moments later the feather light touch returns gently moving up the back of my leg my smooth calf.

His finger lingering at the curve of my knee, grazing my scared knee. Trailing over each scar from my childhood, he smiles knowing he found the right girl to raise his children and make a life with. He knows deep inside that I would bring peace and joy to his life. He slowly begins tracing his fingers up my thigh, his hand spreading across my creamy flesh. Some would call me fat, other's curvy but to him my size was perfect. His hand slides all over my leg relishing his control. His touch bringing out a flush along my collarbone and high on my cheeks. His focus suddenly lost as he gazes upon my face, my black eyelashes sweeping my cheeks, he notes a light dusting of glitter highlighting the rose tint along my high cut cheekbones. He leans over to stroke his lips along the bridge of my nose, down and across my plump bow shaped pink lips. He towers over my body. His sweet breath causing me to stir slightly, my back arching up aching for my skin to meet his. My dark brows furrow momentarily as my muscles relax back into the cool sheets. My head turns away and quickly back again. My long wild chestnut hair strewn across the pillow.

He withdraws again bringing his fingertips back down to trace across my right thigh, suddenly he removes them leaving my body wanting more I unconsciously whimper. His touch returns though surprisingly along the arch of my left foot, He is teasing my body into a frenzy. My pussy drenched with need as his fingers linger on my foot, he traces circles up my foot and across my ankle noting the lack of art work on my left ankle. Tracing a delicate line over my skin imagining what he might persuade me into painting onto my left ankel. He delicately draws his nails up my calf and along my left thigh.

Finally arriving where I need his fingers the most he scrapes his nail across my mound, slipping between the folds. My back arches sleep not ready to relinquish my mind to the actions afflicting my body not knowing what's happening to me. Never focusing his touch on my clit he abandons my mound and draws his finger up my stomach never lingering too long he runs his fingers across my chest, flicking each nipple in turn. His touch trailing up my neck, across my jawline, he runs a finger across my lips forcing me to taste myself. He then covers my eyes with a silk tie, he groans suddenly missing the view of my eyes darting behind my lids. Though lavishing the knowledge the he gets to see and own every inch of my body in the afternoon light filtering through the canopy of lilies and leaves.

Suddenly the touch changes there is the distinct cool texture of a pliant leather crop, so smooth and soft against my charged skin . He slides the crop across my skin across my belly thinking about how exciting it will be to watch it grow with his child, across my chest desperate for milk to flow through my nipples and back down to my mound.

SNAP.

The leather crop slaps down onto my clit jarring me awake and I cry out, My back arching I pull my arms attempting to move my hands, to no avail. The crop snaps down on my body repeatedly, gliding across my nipples. Each time sending a current of electricity through my body. Across my tummy, he enjoys watching my skin ripple and a red mark appear in its wake, up and down my thighs, charging my skin with each snap. He knows what is doing, he hits my clit over and over again. Then pulling away to snap against my lips and my treasure hole. He snaps the leather along the inside of my thighs. He slowly rubs the pliant leather along my skin eliciting a moan from my lips as he suddenly pushes the crop inside my pussy. He removes it and rubs it up and down my slit gently over my clit. Snap he brings it down hard on my clit, he focuses the crops kisses along my clit until suddenly I cry out my nerve endings explode with orgasm. My juice flows from my tight, sweet, red used hole, he leans down and licks the juice from my thighs, nudging his nose along my skin, "Delectable." he whispers.

He slowly traces his tongue along my slit focusing on my lips, he teases my skin. My back arches each time he comes close to my overcharged clit, my body aching for another release. His tongue darting along my slit until he plunges into my tight hole. Burning desire courses through my veins, I pull at the silken straps causing them to dig into my delicate wrists desperate to touch him, to wrap my fingers in his hair as I push his face into my pussy. His tongue mimicking the motion his huge hard cock made on the back of the horse, I begin to feel him throbbing in rhythm with his his tongue thrusts. Pre cum flowing from the tip, wiping his juice all over me. He raises from my pussy groaning, "I need your pussy just as you need my cock."

Suddenly he pulls away from my pussy and I feel his huge frame shift on the bed, his knees suddenly on either side of my face. I can feel the heat emulating from him. I can smell the scent coming from his precum streaming onto my breasts. As he lowers his lips back to my pussy, he pushes his ass back and his cock slaps me across my lips, pre cum smearing from my cheek to my chin. My mouth hesitantly opens for him as I kiss his head. I can hear him moan as my tongue darts out to taste him.

I cautiously lick and kiss blindly along his head and up his shaft until I gather the courage to take his cock in my mouth. I open and suck him inside my warm wet mouth. I begin stroking patterns along his huge shaft, barely accepting a quarter of his length inside. I run my tongue innocently along his skin moaning with pleasure. I suck him hard until his cock prods at my throat I attempt to deepthroat him as best I can. Gagging as I take him deeper, I pull back abruptly for air. I slowly suck and lavish his massive cock with love my lips envelope his head as I lick his helmet he shudders with pleasure.

I trail kisses down the underside of his shaft to his balls. As my tongue pushes through the hair covering his skin, running my hot wet tongue across his sack, I suck one into my mouth playing with it. Gentle sucking sounds emanate from me as he focuses once again on my sweet tight pussy. My curiosity grows, I release his ball from my hot mouth as I lick toward the darks brown star staring at me. My tongue eager to taste him further. I run my tongue across his star causing him to grunt and tug my clit with his teeth, he pushes back into my face forcing my tongue to probe deeper. Lightning shoots through his body he arches into me moaning. I lap at his most precious star pushing my tongue inside until he grunts, "Enough teasing me!!"

He spins his large frame around, strong hands hold my arms down despite the ties he must hold me. I feel his breath heat my ear as he takes my left lobe in between his teeth he tugs slightly. Sighing with pleasure he nibbles my ear, "I will take you again."

He lowers his head trailing nibbling kisses down my neck, across my collarbone and finally kisses my nipples biting softly, slowly he reverses direction breathing softly against my neck, suddenly bites down in the same spot as before so hard I cry out with ecstasy, "Each time I bite you here upon my mark, deeper and harder than the time previous it will remind you that you are mine."

He bites again directly under my ear, a moan slips from my lips, he kisses my lips forcing his tongue inside my mouth, the exact moment he slams his hard cock inside me. Stroking deeply in my hot dripping pussy, he pumps inside me friction bringing him closer to release. I meekly whisper, "I will create life with you even if you are but a dream."

His cock filling me up so full. He reaches my cervix sending shooting sensation through my body. His hard length slamming into my body, his balls slapping against my ass, I pull at my silken restraints not realizing that I have pulled so hard they cut into my skin, forever marking me. I mew and moan as he forces himself ever deeper.

"I own you" he whispers against my lips while he slams his body inside me, bringing me higher and higher until I shatter around his cock. He cries out shooting deep inside me hoping for twins. He collapses against my heated sweaty skin, holding me tightly against him I mew against his neck, I can feel it we have already started a life, sparked between a god a mere mortal chubby girl. He reaches a wave to the silk which delicately slides from my skin. We lie spent and cuddling, he begins to think of other places he can prove to me that he knows my body better than I. Planning the next piece of property he will show me. Lily petals gently float down covering our bodies pressed so closely together. I completely let go of my previous life. I arrived here for riding lessons expecting to be greeted by an older man, instead I have found the God of my dreams.