My God of the Wind

Story Info
God of the Wind teaches me to ride a horse...
1.9k words
4.11
32.5k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrive at a ranch, the dusty landscape bathed in the light of a purple and red sunset, I reread the letter I was sent, it was simple and to the point.

Hello,
I read your ad in the paper looking for someone to teach you to ride.
I will provide said training for a request, you must stay with me for a period of 6 weeks.
You will clean and complete simple household chores, and in return I will teach you to ride.
God of the wind

This sounds manageable enough, I spoke to him on the phone and he had the sweetest voice, filled with southern elegance, deep and trustful. I knew the instant I spoke with him that I would be safe on his ranch. Probably an older man I had deduced. Oh How I was wrong. I leave the cool air conditioned car ready to face my 6 weeks of training.

The flat grassy land stretched for approximately 3 acres, he also owns the 42 acres surrounding the ranch, a mystical dense forest area.

Over the phone, he had explained that there is a waterfall in the forest that he may be willing to take me to, only if my training progressed the way he hoped. My runner crunches the glittering white stone driveway underfoot, the smells of trees, fresh-cut grass, and something musky I do not know fill my nose and whisk my thoughts away, need rushes through my body, my pussy growing wet.

I walk toward the gorgeous white house sitting picturesque against the canvas of trees. There are white columns flanking a deep blue door, shutters frame picture windows on either side of the front door a perfect plantation style house. I grin knowing that I will photograph this house, the landscape and all within. A giggle slips through my lips I can't wait to see more. I walk up to the door wearing simple jeans with a chiffon loose yellow tank top. I feel self-conscious in my clothing having gained a significant amount of weight in the past years. I shake it off, I am not here to meet a husband I am here to provide housework in exchange for riding lessons. I reach the steps to the front porch practically dancing up the 3 stairs, I grasp the gilded knocker, barely a tap before the door is abruptly opened.

There before me stands a young full figured Hispanic woman, long dark curly hair against tan supple skin, a light blush highlighting her high cheekbones, her onyx eyes rimmed with long lashes that brushed her cheek when she blinks, she is the maid. Her classic uniform slightly short on her tall frame, her long legs showing under the short skirt. She whisks me inside, "Come with me dear. You are to shower and change into the outfit I will lay out for you. I will put all of your belongings away. Then I am to lead you to Him for your first lesson."

"Yes ma'am" I demurely murmur, I walk over to the bathroom in my room, it is glorious. A large jacuzzi, walk in rain steam shower, separate water closet, heated towel racks all carved in white marble. I instantly wonder what sort of household chores he had in mind if there is already a maid.

I obediently step into the shower with my hair piled on top the crown of my head, chestnut strands trail along my collarbone, I find a light blue shower mitt hanging on the marble tile wall of the rain shower. I stand under the gentle shower of warm water, flowing in rivulets down my creamy skin. I fit the mitten to my hand luxuriating in the microfibre softness, I lift the cucumber body wash and slowly soap the mitt into a lather.

While daydreaming of rubbing my foamy shower mitt across my clit until I shudder in orgasm, I run the foamy mitten over my full large perky breasts, down over my stomach, over my hips leaving a foamy trail down first my right leg. Curving over my knee I bend to gently scrub my calves and back up my left leg. swiftly I scrub my foamy mitten over my quickly sopping pussy lips. Instead of rubbing my clit I leave frustrated and tingling, I reach my long sapphire tipped fingers I grasp a fluffy blue towel off the heated towel rack, I briskly run the warmed material across my silken skin.

I walk into the bedroom where layed across my king size wrought iron, four-poster bed is a yellow chiffon skirt nearly see through in the right light, paired with a flowing low-cut white tank top. I do not see any panties or a bra, I run to search the walk in closet on the other side of the bathroom. All my clothes are neatly hung up and folded on shelves though I cannot find my suitcase or the underclothes I packed.

As it suddenly dawns on me that I won't find my lingerie, they were taken. I walk out of the closet, my towel drops to the floor my nipples hardened with desire knowing the sweet Hispanic maid took my lingerie on purpose, the cool air gently strokes my nipples. Juice flowing in my cleanly waxed pussy slit slick with need, aching to be touched.

My skin flushed and charged, I slip into the skirt and tank top I turn to the floor length mirror and I see a wanton girl. I begin to critique my features wild silken chestnut hair, too wide eyes, dark and mysterious holding the secrets of the world. My fingers lightly trace my slightly over large nose, perfect bee stung lips, rose flushed cheeks with high cheekbones, delicate long neck, thankfully blessed with perky large breasts. My nipples clearly visible through the thin white cotton tank top. I squeeze my thighs together I attempt to shake off my urges and turn from the mirror to walk from the room.

The sweet naughty maid leads me through a maze of rooms out the back door of the house, on the stone beside the door the maid gestured to a pair of cowboy boots in my size. I begin to question how he knows my size. Further intrigued I skip across the sandstone patio toward the stable.

Standing at the large door the stable interior smells of sweet hay, sweat and oddly the musky smell of sex. In front of me stands my God of the Wind, standing tall at 6'9 he towers over me in tight fitting leather chaps, a soft material covering his delectable ass and bulge, I look closely and I can see it's soft cotton fabric straining to cover his huge cock. I walk towards him his shoulders broad, hair dark and soft, long enough to run my fingers through and grasp at the nape of his neck. He turns toward me his face alight with silent laughter, he is wearing a simple blue plaid shirt open against his tan skin, he looks amazing. I walk toward him unsteadily my knees going weak, I raise my hand to shake his, "Hello, my name is Lily" I moan.

"Get on the mare." His voice gruff, deep sensual with a dark edge to it.

I notice the beautiful shiny black mare standing slightly behind him, a light brown leather saddle on her. He gestures toward her expecting me to know get on, my hand in the air reaching toward the glossy horse, he turns to face me as I attempt to get on. I grip the horn, the leather smooth and warm against my palm, I flush as dirty thoughts run through my mind, I stretch my leg up to hook the stirrup. I attempt to pull myself up but cannot manage, he grins in front of me as my skirt flips up giving him the perfect view of my bare sopping wet lips.

He reaches out a massive hand to help me, finally I manage to hook the stirrup and pull myself up onto the horse. My bare mound presses into the soft leather eliciting a soft moan from my lips, he gruffly says, "Move up."

His voice sounding strained. I slide further forward my mound pressing against the saddle horn, the next thing I know he has swung himself up behind me, I attempt to sit back against his strong hard body, but he presses a hand to my back holding me in place, my chest pressed against the mane. I suddenly hear the distinct echo of velcro tearing open. He then wraps his arm around my chest he presses me back into him my thighs and ass fitting snugly against his lap. He grips the reins in front of me, we begin to trot into the field, as he picks up speed I flush again as I realize my skirt is riding higher, exposing my creamy thighs. My ass thrusting into him with each jarring movement the horse makes.

I realize he is hard against me, then it dawns on me there is nothing between my wet pussy and his hard length. With each tantalizing movement I slide against his length, each slick moment makes me moan I stretch my neck back, my head on his shoulder. I writhe against him as the head of his length slides closer to my treasure pot. I gasp just as he thrusts into me, his massive cock nearly splitting in half. I lean forward against the mare's neck he forces her into a gallop, each step forward thrusting him into me harder and harder. His hands move from the reigns to pulling me back against him. Bouncing in his lap, he whispers in my ear "I don't need another maid, I need a mother, you will have my child while I teach you to ride properly"

The saddle horn pressing deliciously against my clit, rubbing me with every thrust. I lean into him grinding my hips against his lap, my thoughts float to having his child, a man I barely know and yet he knows every inch of me. Pressed so deeply inside of me, dominating every movement I make and every thought I have.

The knowledge that I am here not as a maid, or a wanton woman but as the future mother to his babes causes me to shatter into a million pieces, my orgasm tearing at my soul. The same moment he shoots his load deep inside of me, oozing out against his lap. He whispers "The bruises on your legs will fade." He thrusts forward and bites my neck so hard I cry out. "This mark will not fade, you are mine forever. The God of Wind has claimed you, you will grow big with our child." he whispers as his fingers trail over my imperfect stomach, he breathes against my ear, "I will keep you safe here with me forever, you will give me daughters and sons." the teasing sensation sending shivers through my veins, "In turn I will adore you and keep you sated, happy, and pregnant." I melt into him mewing unable to hold on any longer, "Yes my God, My love I will be yours, please hold me." he holds me against his hard chest, as he slows the mare into a light trot. I fall asleep in his arms as he brings me deeper into the forest deeper into his life as his forever.

Unbeknownst to us his virile sperm broke through my egg's barrier, ensuring his wish to impregnate me came true.

May possibly be continued...