My Goddess, My Daughter Ch. 02

Story Info
Daughter continues her night of self-pleasure
1.2k words
4.42
86.4k
39
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bring myself almost to the edge. Tingling with pleasure, excitement and anticipation of what is to come, I quickly turn off the water and step out of the tub. Not bothering to dry off, I adjust my blindfold. I feel my way through the bathroom, enjoying the heightened sensation of touch with my vision blocked by the satin blindfold. I've done this many times before and have become an expert at navigating my path. I enter the bedroom, where everything I want and need at this very moment awaits me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My goddess turns off the water and steps out of the bathtub. My heart stops as I am sure she is about to catch me spying on her. To my surprise, she doesn't remove the blindfold. She reaches out to steady herself on the counter, then proceeds towards me. I back into the corner opposite the door, praying she leaves the bathroom completely blindfolded and somehow miraculously never knows I'm there.

I catch a whiff of the sweet floral scent of her bubble bath as she walks by me. I resist the temptation to grab her and bend her over the countertop and take her from behind, reminding myself that she seems completely unaware of my presence.

After she leaves the bathroom, I listen for the sound of her leaving the bedroom. A minute or two goes by, although it seems to last forever. I reach down and give myself a few quick strokes to relieve some of the tension, knowing that as soon as the coast is clear, I can jerk off in the very spot where this beautiful creature was touching herself just moments earlier.

The sound of her movements seems to continue in the bedroom. Surely she must have left by now. I walk into the bedroom to find that my sweet goddess has transformed into a wanton sex kitten. For the second time that night, I found myself breathless and mesmerized as the curvy brunette vixen in front of me whispered the last word I expected to hear.

"Oh, daddy...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Still blindfolded, enjoying the idea that anything could be happening around me without my knowledge, I find my way to my father's desk. Earlier, I had pulled the chair out from the desk and positioned it directly under a large hook on the ceiling. Usually a plant hung from there; tonight there is a rope with soft cuffs attached at each end hanging down from the hook. I had attached a suction-cup dildo to the chair as well.

I reached up to secure my wrists in the cuffs. The rope was the perfect length; it held my arms above my head, with just enough leeway to allow for the movement I needed. I straddled the chair and lowered my pussy to the tip of the dildo. I slowly rubbed it against my clit, wishing that it was Eric's cock I was about to ride. The pull of the rope on my wrists tightened as I lowered my pussy onto the dildo, allowing just the tip to enter me. Inch by inch, the dildo slid into my wet pussy. As I slid my pussy onto the dildo, my arms were pulled tight above me. I imagined I was Eric's sex slave, blindfolded, tied up and bound in a position that allowed only for me to bounce on his thick cock.

As the last inch of the dildo disappeared inside my pussy, I whispered the words I so desperately wanted Eric to hear.

"Oh, daddy..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As my goddess, my daughter, began to ride the dildo she had attached to my desk chair, I began to jerk off. It was more than I could stand to wonder if she really was fantasizing about me. I matched my strokes to her movements, imagining it was my cock she was riding. The idea that this was my innocent little girl completely abandoned my mind; all I could think about was the wanton mistress blindfolded and bound in front of me. She moved up and down slowly at first, the rope above only giving her enough leeway to take in every inch of the dildo. As her body stretched out completely, my grip on my cock tightened. I realized if I stayed quiet long enough, I might get to witness the orgasm of the most gorgeous woman I had ever seen. I also realized I wanted to be as close as I could be. I hesitated for a brief moment, not wanting to upset my baby girl by scaring her. She was blindfolded and she believed herself to be alone in the house, not expecting me to be home until tomorrow.

Suddenly, Nikki began to ride the dildo fast and hard. She moaned as the dildo pounded into her. Her perfect breasts bounced, begging for the attention they were missing out on. I abandoned all caution and moved quickly and quietly to stand right in front of her. I dropped to my knees, overcome with the need to see this angel's perfect pussy before the chance was gone forever. I thought I might explode all over her if I wasn't careful. I had never been this hard or this close to my daughter's naked body. Her moaning turned into shrieks of pleasure, and I was sure she was going to cum any second.

Just as quickly as she began, she slowed her rhythm. Words more than shocking than before pierced the silence. "Don't you love my pussy, daddy? Do you want me to cum for you, daddy? Do you want your little girl to cum all over your big, hard cock? Make me cum, daddy..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My pussy ached with desire. I wanted nothing more than be riding my daddy's cock; in his absence, the dildo would have to suffice. I began slowly as first, enjoying the pleasurable pain of desperate desire. After I teased myself for a few minutes, I began to bounce on the dildo as hard and fast as I knew my daddy would want me to. I moaned, completely lost in the thought that Daddy's cock might be bigger than this dildo; it surely would make me cum more than I ever had before. I shifted slightly to make the dildo hit my G-spot; waves of pleasure were overcoming me. I knew I was close. I slowed my rhythm to a torturously gentle one and imagined what I would say to Daddy in this very moment.

"Don't you love my pussy, daddy? Do you want me to cum for you, daddy? Do you want your little girl to cum all over your big, hard cock? Make me cum, daddy..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was no doubt about it now. This sex goddess wanted to be fucking her daddy.

I leaned forward and lightly kissed my little girl's clit. My tongue softly explored her pussy, and I got a taste of the sweetest nectar that could have possibly existed. Nikki's body tensed as I did so; I became more brazen as I licked her pussy lips that were clenching the dildo.

"Mmmmmmmm, yea..." Her pussy began to glide along the dildo again, and I continued to tease her with my tongue. "That's it, Daddy, just like that..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My fantasy switched from one of riding a cock to one of a man licking my pussy as I slid up and down the dildo. I imagined my daddy kneeling in front of me, eager to help me cum any way he could. Daddy was always there for me; this time would be no different. The combination of being blindfolded and so worked up must have worked wonders for my body; this was the most realistic fantasy I'd ever had.