My Gold-Digger Mom

Story Info
Inheritance for dad goes to son instead; mom wants it.
5.2k words
265.8k
299
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clinton09
clinton09
1,688 Followers

[©2011 BY CLINTON09; ALL CHARACTERS ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18 WITH IDENTITIES DISGUISED; THE STORY IS HARDER EDGED THAN MOST; CHARACTERS MAY APPEAR HEARTLESS TO SOME; IT IS 'MEAN SPIRITED', SO TAKE NOTE. FOR AGES 25 OR ABOVE]

[A stunning development at the reading of my rich uncle's will. The huge inheritance my father expected was instead to be given to me.]

It was all so predictable. My dad was so excited: sadly his wealthy Danish brother had passed away. A lifelong bachelor, Don had no heirs and would surely give all to his brother (my father) or to charity.

Either way, I wouldn't be seeing any of it. I had just turned 18 and the door was about to hit me on the way out. For the last three years, he had known that his wealthy brother with no heirs was ill.

He rubbed it in to me every day that soon he would be wealthy, with a big home and a fresh new wife, and I would be homeless or in some youth hostel, trying to keep warm. He said he'd be thinking of me when he bought that huge new home with a big new family and new trophy wife.

He'd have all of that while I hadn't even had a first wife or family. He'd joke that I might have a problem starting a family in the men's mission. He even took an occasional drunken swing at me just to emphasize my doomed future. I would easily evade his lunge and leave the room.

All of his posturing and bold statements fell on deaf ears. I knew that he personally had earned little over the years, even less as he anticipated his brother's legacy. Sure, he was going to be rich, but he'd end up with little to nothing that was his own money.

My mom was always aloof and inaccessible to me. She had married 'fussy' (her name for my father, since he was always hassling her about something) in the tacit expectation that Don's estate would percolate down to us (i.e. her).

At the will reading, she looked like the 'trophy wife' that she was. She could feel money in the heir (sic) and didn't want to be forsaken.

As a result, she had hiked up her skirt so far that you could see her panties...had she worn any. She wore those sexy pumps that were clear, see-thru, top and bottom. Her blouse was two sizes too small, her magnificent boobs about to burst those overworked buttons.

She actually had secreted an ice cube in a Glad bag in her purse and had touched up her nipples into angry thumb-sized knobs just before coming into the will reading. All of this was for the 'old man's' eyes to remind him why he needed her. Of course, she assumed he'd be rolling in dough soon...

The estate attorney droned on for an hour; finally she got to the good part. As to the corpus of the estate, it was going to...

What transpired was a shocking denouement: a diatribe of all the complaints that Don had against his brother, my father. About halfway through it, mom sensed a surprise was coming up. Quietly, she tugged her skirt back down below her knees and stopped arching her back and jutting out her incredible 'rack'. Even her heavenly nipples retracted to normal size.

Finally, the bomb is dropped. Uncle Don was giving all of the estate, some 11 million Euros, to ME! Not only had we gotten along well for years, but I had basically been his surrogate son. He never forgot that and rewarded me richly.

Talk about a paradigm switch! My gorgeous mother--the ultimate trophy wife--all of a sudden noticed her son. Up until now, she had never said a single word on my behalf including when 'Fussy' ordered my 18 year old butt out the door.

Well, that all changed now. I don't even think that she realized it, but she turned away from 'fussy' and hiked that skirt back up. She lavishly folded her legs, outdoing Sharon Stone in that famous 'police interrogation' movie scene: Silky smooth long legs that didn't need stockings and didn't have them on.

The lawyer was droning on, my father had his face covered (sobbing?), as I stole a glance at my formerly standoffish mom. Thinking I wasn't looking, she put her hands under her generous jugs, pushing them up. Then she tweaked the nipples.

God, those things rose like mushrooms on a rainy morning. When our eyes finally met, she gave me that stare that only elegant, refined women can give. It was enough to make me want to get on my knees and worship at her altar.

All of a sudden, I flashed back to 'the test' in 'A Clockwork Orange' where the miscreant is challenged to NOT grab the most incredible boobs with nipples popped and fully erect. Sitting at that will reading as the good son, I just had to behave and not respond to the sexiest teasing anyone has had to endure.

My mom did the 'Sharon Stone' thing one last time, making me pant just a little. Like Ms. Stone, mom was either not wearing anything down there or found panties made of spun blonde hair that resembled beaver fluff...

What happened next was a strange twilight period. I was set to be made wealthy. The European branch of uncle Don's empire had to clear up some red tape and sell some divisions before they could free up the estate funds.

In the meantime, I was set to stay at a nice hotel. Insofar as I had no credit card, and my parents were not the kind to advance me money, I had to request to be able to stay at home just a little longer.

Mom's old man was against it, but he didn't have much fight left in him; that will reading pretty much did him in. My mother, on the other hand, was happy to see me stay. Little did I know that she had plans!

To be blunt, my mother figured that she had 'put in her time' staying with that 'loser' and wasn't about to let the prize (that inheritance) get away. So, son or not, I was her next quarry. Could I resist her unbelievable sex appeal because I was a good little boy? Well, the plot thickens...

The first Friday night after that will reading was interesting. Mom's old man had settled in front of the Golf channel, curled up with a bottle of scotch. My mother, for her part, was lounging around the house in a small green house robe.

Mom: "What are you dressed up for, honey?"

Me: "I have a hot date and I should've left ten minutes ago."

Mom: "Well, have a good time." [I smiled, waved and turned to leave. Then:] "You mean you're going to leave and not give your broken down old mom a kiss?"

Me: "Sorry, mom."

I dutifully returned. I bent down to kiss my mother on her forehead as she reclined on her bed. Somehow she turned and we kissed fully. I was stunned. As I pulled back in surprise, her sparkling blue eyes were staring, almost burning my eyes. I was mesmerized.

Mom: "If I let you kiss me again, would you call off that date. That girl can't be any nicer than what you can have right here."

To my amazement, mom took one of my hands. She put it under her nightgown! Her erect nipples burned my palm as my hand was guided to her plump breasts. I hefted those boobs: God, they were so big, so heavy. My hand then was pushed down to her treasured entrance. I had never felt anything so warm, so inviting, and so exciting.

With me properly shaken now, mom confidently pulled her own cellphone out of the nightstand, turned it on, and handed it to me. I was still sitting on her bed, stunned. She asked me what my girlfriend's number was and I robotically read it out. She dialed the number and handed me the phone. I was now trapped.

It's not easy getting out of a date at literally the last minute. My girlfriend didn't appreciate the short notice and that was it for her. My mother could barely conceal her delight.

Mom: "There, now that wasn't so hard, was it? Was that date so important? Was she the girl of your dreams? Could you imagine living with HER all your life--Making love to HER? How hot was she? Did you have the overwhelming urge to make love to her the first time you met her? Did you dream of her having your baby--Your BABIES? Perhaps there are better women around, ones hotter and more fertile."

To illustrate her point, mom laid flat on her back. She was barely covered by a diaphanous peignoir. She rose up from the bed just for a moment and undulated her hips. With her right index finger, she clearly pointed to her gateway to heaven!! I couldn't believe it.

My cock immediately pumped to iron hardness. Nature commanded me to mount this gorgeous woman and inseminate her--to get her pregnant. However, I thought we were better than animals and didn't want to sink to that level.

Me: "Mom, please cover yourself. I cannot imagine any woman looking hotter, but you ARE my mom, so I will just admire you from a distance...okay?"

Mom expected to get her 'quarry' (i.e. me). She couldn't conceal her disappointment. This made her only more determined. She swore to herself that before the ten days had passed (the period before the estate funds were transferred to me), that I'd be fully under her control.

Over the next few days, my mother shamelessly threw herself at me with increasing boldness and fervor. Often she did this brazenly, right in front of her increasingly irrelevant and impotent husband.

I wasn't 'safe' from her anywhere. If I was in my Speedos just cleaning the pool, she just happened to go out there to sun bathe, wearing a microscopic thong bikini. As I did the other side of the pool, I noticed that she had gotten flat on her tummy, the strings to her bikini both undone. My gorgeous mother sunbathed in the nude, right in front of her son and her now 'neutered' hubby, watching from the Florida room.

I made the mistake of asking mom something. Of course, she just 'forgot' that she was topless as she sat up to respond. I was thunderstruck as I saw mom for that brief moment before she (slowly) covered her Playboy playmate-sized boobs. As she spoke to me, her eyes riveted upon the huge bulge in my skin-tight Speedos.

For a few seconds, she looked at me, and then looked down. Mom moved her hands away and showed me: her nipples had erected fully. They were gorgeous, looking like she was still nursing. She then slowly covered them up and looked at me. Her eyes went down to my 'bulges' again, and she licked her lips.

I looked down and was embarrassed: what had been a mere five inch thing at rest had gotten excited...angry. Like a cobra my cockhead was now pointing straight up and was well above the shorts, in fact well above my navel. Worse, there was a generous dollop of pre-cum looking like the icecap to a major mountain.

My self-control was certainly being tested. A part of me wanted mom, badly. Instinct makes us breed, and this woman was incredibly hot, willing and ready. It took incredible willpower to not climb on board the road to ecstasy.

When my mom saw that gusher of pre-cum on my big ten inch cock, she learned three things: One-her son was well-hung. Two-if she was going to have another baby that big, beautiful cock (of mine) was going to make it. Three-she was going to win. There was no way that a young man like me could resist her for much longer.

By some miracle, I had managed to evade and avoid my supersexy mom and her 24/7 funhouse of games and rides, all directed to getting me into bed. There were just two days to go. At dinner, mom played footsie with me. Then, she played her favorite trick: 'the button game'. At the start of dinner, she'd be in a simple blouse, all buttoned up and conservative. Well, as the meal rolled on, she slowly and discretely undid those buttons.

At one point I got up to fetch something from the kitchen. She reached into her water glass for some ice cubes and then iced down her gorgeous nipples. She hadn't realized that he (the old man) was watching her.

Mom: "Just turn and look at your own plate. This doesn't concern you. I'm trying to get a MAN, a REAL man, and you don't qualify. Just have those papers ready by tomorrow...or else!"

Sheepishly, he went to staring down at his place setting while mom finished getting her nipple 'bumps' transformed into pointed thumbs, about to burst thru that tissue thin blouse. When I returned from the kitchen, I was suitably 'surprised' at the button game and those lovely bumps showing.

Later in that same meal, mom just happened to drop her fork, asking me to retrieve it. Down on all fours beneath the long table cloth, I found that fork. It sat right next to my mother's gorgeous smooth feet. She had removed her shoes for that 'footsie' thing and she was still barefoot.

God, those beautiful soft feet, her shapely legs...I had an eyeful in the 'privacy' of that open space under the dining room table. I reminded myself that I had to remain in control. I broke down only for a second, bending to pick up and plant a kiss on her demure right foot, right above her gold ankle bracelet. I wanted to hold and caress her lovely feet and shapely legs all day, but knew I'd better leave or be a hopeless zombie under her thumb.

I barely made it through that day and that sexy dinner we had.

The next day was scheduled to be my last there. With any luck, I'd have my money and be able to set up temporary and then luxurious permanent digs somewhere exotic. In other words, mom had one last day to win me over.

The new day dawned. My mother woke up, all alone in the master bedroom. That last night she'd condemned 'her old man' to the guest room.

Mom threw back the covers and emerged just as she slept, in the nude! She walked to the full-length mirror with her generous breasts bouncing and jiggling. In front of that mirror, she arose on tiptoes. She cupped her perfect breasts, which were large for an average woman but outrageous on her tiny five foot one inch frame. Her bras and bikini tops had to be special ordered, because they didn't make petite or small bottoms with 36D top pieces.

She turned sideways, running her hands along her rib cage which swept up to those beautiful mountains and swept down to her slim waist and dimpled bum. That expensive and painful bikini-wax job was worth it as her thighs glistened, her legs baby soft. She lightly fingered herself, excited that she had this allure ready to 'close the deal' on me before the day was out and I left for good.

That morning I was in the breakfast nook waiting for mom. I promised to do chores around the yard and pool for mom before I left. Pa, the 'old man', seemed to have declined so much that he now was pretty useless. He sat at the table, more an unmoving wax figure than an actual man. I was sitting right next to him when we got the first surprise.

I was only wearing tie-belted fleece basketball shorts and Nike slip-ons. Mom came out in a nightgown so sheer it truly was transparent from most angles. Boldly, she came up to where I sat.

She swung a leg around me and proceeded to drag her dripping pussy down my chest till she settled in my lap. Seated inches away was mom's 'old man', looking particularly gaunt and grey. Little did I know:

Mom: "Don't mind him, honey. He signed papers yesterday to make it official. I am once again footloose and fancy free. The divorce is final; I even let him stay here with US because he has nowhere else to go. I thought you wouldn't mind."

With my last ounce of willpower, I picked my sexy mother off of my lap and put her back on her lovely feet in those feathery pink boudoir slippers. God, she was f—king hot...

Mom was determined; this was the last day and ALL bets were off. As I sat at the table, mom sidled back to me. She rubbed the lips of her pussy peeping out thru her open front panties against my shoulder:

Mom: "God, Jimmy, I am so fucking horny! I want it; I NEED it so badly. MARRY ME, SWEETHEART. You are so much more of a MAN than that broken down sissy next to you. Your cock is so much bigger, so much harder; those family jewels are ten, maybe twenty times the capacity and power of his pathetic boyish unit."

Mom: "To think that I had to put up with THAT in bed all these years! No wonder I never had another baby after eighteen years of unprotected sex! MARRY ME, Jimmy, and all of this can be yours. I'll take care of you and that expensive new house. I can manage a staff if you want one. I can decorate; I even can direct construction of home additions, whether it's a four car garage or a huge new nursery."

Mom: "Think of it, A HUGE NURSERY. I can just see the product of our lovemaking: crib after crib after crib. Would you like that: making babies with mommy? Would it make you feel like a man to see all of that new life that you and I created? Just think, IF WE WERE MARRIED, I might take a fertility pill or two so we could catch up for all that lost time. In a few years we could have three, four, maybe eight babies."

Mom: "A year ago your 'eunuch' father and I were tested to see why there were no subsequent babies born. They said your father produced maybe a dozen...a DOZEN (!) limp, useless sperm in three or four droplets. I, on the other hand, was more fertile than any woman ever tested at my age; twice as fertile as a normal woman of twenty. MARRY US, JIMMY! It's your choice."

Mom: "In ten years, you can wake up alone in some Maui apartment, the girl of last night already having split. All she left were some empty Coors cans and some used Trojans. ON THE OTHER HAND, you could MARRY US. Then you'd wake up to a houseful of babies, the master and his legacy of heirs. Next to you in bed would be your lover, your sexy fertile mother and wife."

Mom: "Before she even awoke you would silently bend over and place your hungry mouth upon her pouting nipple. With an easy pull of your lips, you'd get a powerful spray, a surge of warm, sweet breastmilk. You would suckle your mother's incredibly rich, intoxicating milk as she slowly awoke. With a milk mustache dripping down, you'd engulf her pliant lips with yours."

Mom: "Your 'morning wood' would need a warm, tight, place to unload its built-up truckload of sperm-laden cum. With a loving wife there, you had that place and would use it. As you kissed and whispered love and devotion, you would unload an unbelievably copious amount of baby-making sperm into the farthest reaches of your wife's fertile depths. You hadn't planned on even more children, but your mom accepted you only bareback and you had no choice."

Mom: "So, while the Jimmy of that OTHER OPTION was cleaning up used condoms and empty beer cans, the smarter Jimmy was settled down with his wife/mother for a last bit of slumber, his manly seed even then fighting to enter a fertile ovum. With flagella waving, several of those guys would sneak in. When that fertilized ovum affixed itself, well then you had another big addition to your family...and all because you simply chose to MARRY US!"

Me: "Mom, for the last time, NO!! I am not going to marry my own mother; not now that I have all the money in the world and can go and do anything that I want. I will take good care of you; you won't want for anything. But...that is it!"

There were only hours left in that last day there. The next morning I would arise, say bye to mom, go grab that check, and move out for good.

I went to my room and expected her knock. For hours, I read, went on-line, and watched my beloved Giants, expecting a knock on the door. I never realized that I was disappointed; I was HOPING for that knock and my mom's last best try. A part of me had always wanted to 'give in'; unfortunately, my inner 'good little boy' had won the day.

My mother had NOT given up. In fact, she was making a last desperate effort and counted on me secluding myself away from her incessant attention. She hoped I didn't notice the delivery by the furniture store. I hadn't.

She did offer to make my favorite espresso and snack cakes. She was nice enough to deliver them to my door. Wordlessly, she handed me the tray and left. That stuff was good as always. The espresso DID taste just a tiny bit differently, but it was so strong, she could put anything in it and I wouldn't have noticed...that's ANYTHING.

clinton09
clinton09
1,688 Followers
12