My Golden Summer with Blythe Ch. 01

Story Info
Erotic Fun on the Farm
4.6k words
35.2k
9

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/28/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our Last Day of School.

I can't believe it. This is my last day of school, I thought, not sure how I felt now that the long awaited day was here.

Stepping out into the beautiful sunny afternoon, heading toward the group of waiting yellow school buses I breathed a sigh of relief. I was glad school was finished.

Throughout High School like a ship at sea, I had plotted my course, studying hard. However, the Scholarship that many felt I had rightfully won had somehow ended up going to one of the wealthier senior girls. Wealth does have its privilege. In the end I decided, I really didn't care.

After I spent my last summer with the two people, I loved most in this world; I would be heading to California in the fall to accept an entry-level position with a major railroad in San Francisco.

Standing in line to board my bus, I felt my breath catch in my throat, as I caught a last sight of the one person I had secretly had a crush on since we had started the first grade of school together so many years ago. We were both nineteen now.

I experienced that old familiar ache a last time as I looked at her - trying to burn her image into my memory. My daydreams had always been hopeless right from the start.

Blythe even in the first grade was a beautiful little girl, who always knew she was special. As we grew older, she developed into a beautiful young woman with a sweet innocent demeanor, a sunny disposition combined with her basic gentle ways that never changed. Now at nineteen she was stunning.

I thought as I looked at her, I'll be crazy about her forever.

I continued to watch as Blythe picked up her friends in her new turquoise blue and white convertible. The new car was a graduation gift from her father, a wealthy influential farmer who owned several farms and delighted in catering to his only daughters every wish.

Taking a last look, I boarded the School bus and sit lost in my own thoughts. A half hour later I passed my parent's home, as I had every year since I was twelve years old without getting off.

Riding the school bus a few more miles down the highway, I got off at the gravel road that led up to my Grandparent's farm.

The Summer Begins

"Josh, I hope you know how much your Granddad and I appreciate your helping us out with the farm one more year."

"I know, Grandma - Hey...Should I go help Granddad - I saw him on the old John Deere working over in the east 40 acres."

"No, Josh, take it easy."

"Oh...I almost forgot to tell you the news. The old Williams place has a new owner."

"Do you know who bought it, Grandma?"

"I heard Garney Covington bought the place. Someone said the Covingtons are planning to move into it."

"I wonder why he wanted it. He already owns several farms already."

"Someone told me they have a daughter. I think her name is Blythe. She's supposed to be going away to college this fall."

"Yes," I said, "I know her. She was in my class. She's really a very nice person. She graduated this year also."

The season begins

The next morning, while Grandma was cooking breakfast, I was out in the barnyard putting gas in the old John Deere tractor. After a quick breakfast, I was on my way to the field. The day after day routine of farm work had begun.

The days flew by. Late spring turned into early summer. I felt a certain melancholy knowing this would be my last year with my Grandparents. At the end of the summer, they would be moving to town, retiring to a nice little townhouse.

However, for now, I was enjoying the hard work, and long hours. I loved driving the old tractor. The days sped by. The crops were planted, and the corn was almost six inches high.

Blythe appears

Climbing down from the tractor to adjust one of the shovels, I heard a sexy female voice from behind me.

"Hello Josh," she said. My heart skipped a beat. I recognized that voice.

"Hi, Blythe," I said, completely stunned to see her standing in the little grove of trees that separated my Grandparent's place from her father's.

"I was just out for a walk... Ithought it was you driving your Grandfather's tractor."

"How is your summer going," I asked - my heart racing madly.

"Great! I'm staying home this summer to be with my parents. I leave for college in September."

"Gee...Blythe, I'm sorry we don't have more time to talk. I'm barely keeping up as it is."

"I know, I shouldn't have bothered you."

"No, please" I protested. "It's so great seeing you."

"Hey," she suggested, "I see you have an extra seat mounted next to you. How 'bout if I ride around for awhile and keep you company. We could talk...and catch up."

"Hey...Yeah," I said quickly. "I'd really like that." I replied, stunned at her offer.

Our Golden Summer begins

Don't ask me how it happened; but from that day on throughout that summer, Blythe became my warm sweet reality.

After riding around with me on the tractor for a couple of hours, I think we were both surprised how much we had enjoyed each other's company.

A couple of hours later, I stopped the tractor and let her off. I watched her walking lightly across the field. I had just experienced my idea of heaven!

My heart skipped a beat when I saw Blythe come walking across the field toward me the next morning. She was beautiful - in a lovely flowery skirt and white blouse a sloppy old white hat, probably her father's, completed her attire.

Talk about happy and excited... I could barely breathe.

"Want to ride around with me for a while," I asked,

"I thought you'd never ask," she teased, with that lilting little laugh of hers.

"Oh, Joshie," she said, calling by me by the pet nickname she had teasingly given me.

"What does your Grandfather use that old barn at the edge of the this field for?"

"He stores grain - also we have a lot of hay stored in the hayloft."

Smiling mischievously she teased, "Have you ever taken a roll in the hay," she giggled.

Seeing my surprised look she laughed, "Earth to Josh," she said, "Hello - we're both adults now. We can do grownup talk," she teased, enjoying my surprise and embarrassment.

Summer Conversations with Blythe

My lifetime dream had become my sweet reality. The golden summer days slipped by languidly... Each day I had this delightful visitor sit next to me as we talked and laughed.

One day...concerned that she might be wasting her summer hanging with me, I said,

"Blythe...you know - if you ever get tired of riding around with me-...,"

"Gee! Joshie thanks a lot. Are you getting tired of me already? She laughed.

"Heck, no," I said, "I wish we could go on like this forever."

Becoming serious for a moment, Blythe said with a trace of sadness in her voice, "Me too, Josh - I almost wish I wasn't going to college and you weren't moving to San Francisco this fall."

I knew she could sense the sadness I was feeling. I had learned early on - I could never hide anything from her earnest gaze.

So...the summer days floated gently by - our newfound affections for each other deepened.

We were comfortable, confiding and talking about everything...even things of an intimate nature.

We both delighted in flirting outrageously with each other.

What would it be like to make love to this beautiful creature, I often wondered.

Blythe felt the same way. Our conversations became more intimate - more sexually explicit.

"Joshie," she said, one afternoon, as we came near a wooded area.

"Let me off - I have to slip into the woods for a few moments."

"Okay, I'll let you off here. I'll pick you up when I come around again."

"Oh, no," she said - panic registering in her warm sexy voice.

"What's the matter?"

"I didn't bring any tissues," she said devastated.

"Here, take my handkerchief - it's clean."

"Oh, Josh - I couldn't do that," she protested.

After another moment or so of my convincing her, she finally reluctantly accepted my handkerchief and disappeared into the woods. I guiltily pictured her using my handkerchief to wipe her most private area. I ended up with a raging hard on.

"Thanks Josh," she said, as she climbed back up on the tractor.

"I'll wash it and bring it back to you tomorrow."

"Well...uh - I was hoping you would give it back to me now," I said, my face turning red from embarrassment..."

Understanding suddenly dawned on her face. Her beautiful face turned slightly red - she giggled nervously.

"Josh, you're terrible." she laughed, trying her best to hide her embarrassment.

"You're serious - you really mean it - you want your handkerchief back? It's so wet and messy...it's probably smelly too."

"Yes." was all I could croak out - deeply embarrassed.

"Well...okay," she said. "At least we've found a way to be intimate with each other, "she giggled.

Seeing my discomfort, she couldn't resist teasing me further,

"Okay, you can stop blushing now." she laughed. "It's okay - I promise - I won't tell anyone."

"What's next?," she teased, "Should I invite you to come watch me pee next time?"

"I'll let you watch me - if you'll let me watch you," I teased - daring her.

"Mister, you'd better be careful. I just might decide to take you up on that," she giggled.

"Oh, Boy! When?" I said, daring her to accept.

At her next words, I almost fell off the tractor.

"Well...Hmmm - How about tomorrow?

"I'll bring us lunch. After...I'll let you take advantage of me," she teased giving me that little impish smile of hers.

"Do I have you excited yet?" she asked, her mischievous brown eyes searching mine.

"Blythe, are you sure...?" I asked, "In case you want to back out...I'll understand - okay?"

"Sure...I know, Josh." she replied, her voice soft and intimate.

"I know it's been on both our minds for a while - so why not...if we both want too - after all, we're both nineteen," she said.

That night, feigning tiredness I didn't really feel - I went to bed early.

Pulling the covers up over my head, I opened my soiled handkerchief. Instantly I was surrounded, by Blythe's female smell emanating from my soiled handkerchief. Her private essence - a fragrant musky pleasant scent - ignited my sexual desires and sent me rocketing to my climax within moments.

The Next Day

"Grandma," I said, trying hard not to look guilty,

"I won't be here for lunch. Blythe is bringing us lunch today. "

"What's going on between the two of you," Grandma teased, with that usual knowing twinkle in her eye.

"Nothing, Grandma, Blythe just comes out and rides around on the tractor to keep me company.

"Granddad won't mind as long as I get back to work at the usual time...which I will."

Wolfing down my breakfast, I beat a hasty retreat.

"Gotta run, it's almost daylight," I called over my shoulder, as I hurried out the door.

"You kids enjoy your lunch," she said, knowingly.

Damn - why is it that all the women in my life can see right through me, I wondered.

I soon learned that Grandma, that loveable little Snitch, had been busy.

"Son...," Granddad interrupted me, just as I was climbing into the tractor seat.

"We're caught up right now. Why don't you take some additional time with your little friend? Just enjoy yourselves."

Looking down at this dear old man, I affectionately call Grandpa; I was reminded once again why I loved him and my Grandmother so.

Delightful anticipation

Blythe had never looked lovelier. Gliding toward me, she was a vision, wearing a lovely summer dress with a little rose pattern. She smiled as she came across the field carrying her picnic basket.

Once in her seat, I caught a whiff of her clean fresh smell. I breathed in the faint scent of her light cologne. She was so dainty and feminine. I delighted in being surrounded by her female essence.

She was wearing a light almost transparent summer dress. My imagination ran wild. I wondered what else she might be wearing underneath that dress with the little rose pattern on it.

How can I wait until noon, I thought. I want her right now.

A moment later, I realized she had been thinking the same thing.

"Josh...let's eat while you're driving." she suggested, her lovely brown eyes betraying her more intimate desires.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you. Granddad said we didn't have to rush back."

"WOW...How great is that!" she said.

"Hey, "she giggled, brushing away a lock of her honey brown hair from her brown eyes, "Why don't I feed you while you drive?"

"Okay...," I said, thrilled at the idea. "This way, we can have all our time to enjoy the fun stuff."

"Oh," she giggled, "Is that what it's called."

By eleven-thirty that morning, the contents of her picnic basket were gone.

Near twelve o'clock, I pulled the tractor underneath the canopy of trees. We got off. We exchanged furtive glances as I entwined her exquisite delicate fingers in mine. We walked quietly into the lovely, dark woods.

Our Erotic Interlude in the Woods

A few moments later, we came upon a tight grouping of trees covered over with vines. Pulling the lush green vines aside, we stepped into the cool dark cave like interior.

This green cave had been my secret hideout since discovering it when I was twelve years old. Blythe was the first person I had ever shown it too.

"WOW," she said, her voice filled with awe, as she looked around in wonderment, "This is nice!"

"It's like a little cave in here. I feel like a cave woman," she whispered.

"Oh, - You've even brought in some big stumps to sit on," she noticed.

"You like?" I asked, pleased by the excited look on her beautiful face.

"This is my secret hideout. You and I are the only ones who know about this place,"

I was rewarded by the look of delight in her eyes.

Her warm fingers squeezed my hand - I could see she was excited and thrilled.

"Oh, Josh, this is so great - Our own secret little hideout!" she said with a delightful laugh.

Her next comment filled me with delightful anticipation.

"This is so perfect. We have all afternoon, right?"

"Yes."

In the dim light of the cave, Blythe smiled up into my hungry eyes.

"So - would you like to kiss me...or something," she suggested, encouraging me."

With that, the little girl from my first grade class, now a woman, - stepped into my arms.

I bashfully, hesitantly, put my arms around her. Getting a little braver - I pulled her soft fragrant body against me. I could feel her lovely breasts -warm and sexy - through my light shirt.

The faint scent of light cologne - the fragrant clean smell of her golden brown hair - her female smell combined with the warmth of her beautiful perfect little titties against my summer shirt - intoxicated me. I felt feverish.

I felt my cock becoming painful as it started to thicken. Entwining my fingers in her beautiful light brown hair, I tilted her soft lips gently upwards.

A bolt of sensuous lightning engulfed me. Brushing my hungry lips against her warm fragrant neck, I kissed her softly.

"God, Blythe, You feel sooo good, "I whispered fervently, my voice hoarse from my surging arousal which threatened to engulfed me.

"UUummm," she whispered, sexily. "That's nice...do that some more - I love having my neck kissed like that."

Her breathing quickened - became ragged. She's getting aroused also, I realized.

"Oh, Josh," she whispered passionately, "Don't make me wait any longer...kiss me."

"...Real soft and gentle...okay?" she urgently whispered - her breath now ragged from her arousal, felt warm and scented on my face.

Leaning down I kissed her moist delicate lips. She kissed me back!

I began to hear her making those soft mewling womanly sounds of pleasure. The intimate sounds of her arousal - combined with the scent of her arousal were tantalizing.

Pulling her against me now, my arousal raged out of control. I shuddered from my desire for her as she willingly, insistently pressed her warm beautiful body against mine.

"Blythe, you know... I've wanted to kiss you all summer," I whispered, my own breath now heavy from my arousal.

"I know, Josh," she whispered urgently, "Me too," then giggled, "Why did you wait so long."

"Don't you think it would be nicer if we were lying down?" she murmured in my ear.

"Sure," I eagerly replied.

"How about over there?," she whispered, kissing and running her warm soft tongue across my feverish lips lightly, exciting me - driving me crazy. My cock strained against my brief - I felt my face flushed - I was on fire.

What made it even more sensuous - I begin to pick up the faint beginning scent of her feminine arousal.

Looking across the cave, I could see some old burlap sacks I had brought in years ago - so I would have a place to sit.

Going over - we spread the sacks around - quickly arranging them on top of a thick bed of leaves to form a soft pallet.

A few moments later my beautiful Blythe - lying there on her back - her shapely knees slightly raised, smiled up at me with those beautiful brown eyes. My sexual hunger surged - raging inside me like a living thing.

Smiling up at me tenderly, her brown eyes heavy with her arousal, Blythe patted the burlap sacks along side of her.

"Sit down beside me, Josh... hurry," she whispered, urgently.

As I sat down next to her - my eyes explored the length of her petite attractive little figure.

"Slip my shoes off," she requested, in that little girl voice of hers.

"Sure," I said, quickly slipping them off her feet.

A moment later, I watched her slip seductively out of her little rose pattern dress. I quickly removed my shirt and pants.

Looking bashfully into each other's hungry eyes we stood facing each other.

"Would you like to take my panties off, Josh, "she asked?

"Yes."

"Take them off real slow - Joshie, if you like," she whispered affectionately.

Lying there willingly, on that bed of burlap sacks, Blythe was wore nothing but her sexy little panties. Some of her honey brown wisps of pussy hair had slipped out from one side of her dainty panties. Her panties had a soiled spot on the crotch from her arousal

I felt my arousal soar as I drank in the sight of her luscious breasts - rising and falling from her feverish labored breathing, I knew she was waiting - anticipating.

Smiling that endearing little impish smile of hers, she tantalizingly slow - knowing the effect she was having on me - raised her slim shapely legs slightly.

Kneeling between her beautiful shapely thighs, I encircled her ankles with my fingers. As I lifted Blythe's beautiful legs - her soft luscious thighs parted Forcing her beautiful white thighs back against her swollen titties, had caused her soft slender white thighs to gape open invitingly.

Reaching up to her slim waist, I hooked my warm fingers underneath the elastic waistband of her sexy panties with the little rose design.

The aroused smell of a female in heat - drifted up into my nostrils - increasing my sense of anticipation - igniting my sexual desires. She was ready!

My feverish eyes examining this unforgettable erotic sight. I slowly eased her flowery panties off - her beautiful exquisite little hips - pushed them down past her warm naked thighs - over her knees. After what seemed to take forever, I awkwardly slipped Blythe's dainty sexy panties off over her delicate ankles.

"You've got me so hot - you've made my panties all sticky and messy," she scolded me sexily.

Then she set me on fire with her next words, "I supposed you'd like to smell my panties?" she teased. Even in her intense arousal, she still took time to be mischievous. No wonder I am so crazy about her, I thought to myself.

Grinning down at her, I laughed.

"You sexy little witch - try to stop me" I said, laughing at her antics.

12