My Golden Summer with Blythe Ch. 02

Story Info
Josh's childhood Dream Girl visits him in San Francisco.
1.5k words
13.9k
3

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/28/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Golden Summer with Blythe - Part 2

Josh's childhood dream girl visits him in San Francisco.

The Return of Blythe

Coming from a small farming community, San Francisco proved to be everything Josh had ever imagined - and then some. He loved the freewheeling atmosphere - the friendliness - in short; he fell in love with the city by the Bay. Because of early retirements, and dedication to his work, he had advanced much quicker than he had ever expected.

Arriving at his chic little Apartment that evening, Josh had barely gotten through the door before the phone rang.

"Hello!"

"Hi Josh...remember me?" a soft sexy voice laughed.

Josh's heart pounded wildly. He always knew someday he would hear from her. What's it been, he wondered, probably over a year.

"You know I do," he laughed into the phone, "Where are you?"

"I'm here...here in San Francisco," she said, adding, "Just for this week. I was hoping we might get together."

"Only if you agree we can take up...right where we left off," he teased her.

Falling back into their old habit of teasing each another she replied,

"What did you think - I had in mind, Sir?" she said with that teasing little sexy voice of hers?

"I looked up where you live. I'm close by...if you're not busy -...,"

"I'm not busy," he interrupted her.

"Okay...I'll be there in five minutes. Oh, Joshie, I can't wait to see you again." she whispered.

Josh could hear the happiness in Blythe's sweet voice.

"I can't wait to see you again either - Hurry!" he said laughing as he hung up the phone.

Damn, he thought warmly to himself, I don't even mind that she's still calling me by that stupid nickname - Joshie.

Wild Sex in the late Afternoon

A vision of loveliness, she swept through the door of Josh's apartment a few minutes later. A moment later, she was in Josh's arms. He tasted her delicate warm fragrant lips, so warm and moist against his hungry mouth. The two of them clung together, feasting passionately on each other's mouth.

"Oh, Josh...I've miss you so much. Will you forgive me for not sticking around till you woke up - you know - our last time together?"

"There's nothing to forgive," he laughed happily.

"Come here you little Witch," he said, gazing into her brown eyes.

"I know I'm about a year late...but now it's your turn," she laughed, adding,

"You're about to get lucky. Take me to your bedroom before I change my mind forever," she teased him with that little impish smile he remembered so well.

A few moments later Josh - his arousal building - felt his cock completely hard rock as he stood looking down into Blythe's attractive exquisite face.

Blythe, smiling up at him, lay there willingly in front of his hungry eyes - on her back - her shapely knees slightly raised - her pretty face flushed from her own building excitement. Josh decided he had never wanted any woman so badly in his whole life.

"Darling Josh...take me any way you want. I want to enjoy helping you climax," she whispered.

"I can't wait to feel your thick cock inside my little brown-haired pussy. Make me really hot...then come inside me when you're ready," she said in that sultry low sexy voice of hers.

Blythe lay there on her back looking up at him - waiting. She could see the hunger for her in his eyes as he knelt above her.

"Come inside me, Josh," she whispered urgently, "Don't worry about being gentle, I won't break," she said.

She smiled up at him letting him know he had her full acceptance of what was to come.

"Ummm! Yesss...You have me so hot already! When you're ready -take me hard and good, Josh," she whispered urgently.

"Oh, God, Blythe, I want you!" he said his voice husky from his overpowering arousal.

"Whenever you're ready...take me, Josh! I'm ready now!" Blythe insisted.

He realized through his sexual haze, he wanted more than anything to be inside this precious little female with the golden brown hair. At last, he had only to enter her to make his sexual fantasy come true.

Not willing to wait any longer, he parted Blythe's messy brown haired cuntal lips - wetting his cock with her warm juices - he plunged his hungry engorged cock deliciously deep up inside of her. He felt her hungry pussy contractions close tightly around his swollen member.

Blythe gave a startled little grunt from the force of his first violent thrust; but, like a brave beautiful little female, she whispered in his ear urging him on, "Yesss! Fuck Meeee! Don't be afraid - fuck me harder!"

Josh needed no further urging. He felt himself slipping deliciously out of control, as he slammed and plunged deep into her deliciously warm moist pussy again. He felt her hot moistness lubricating his swelling cock.

Josh felt her moist little pussy close - tight and hot - around his engorged aching enflamed member. He became faintly aware that Blythe had begun to position herself - to brace herself.

She knew his sexual out-of-control desires would intensify. That he would soon be pounding her unmercifully. She was determined to make it good for him - so she was getting ready!

Josh's painfully swollen cock now brutally slammed in and out of Blythe's hungry wanting cavern. With each lunge, he buried it to the hilt. Each time he slammed deep inside her..... She gave a little grunt from the force of his hard brown-haired pubic bone slamming violently against her own soft brown haired little mound.

Josh continued slamming...pumping... pounding into Blythe's swollen juicy Slit...faster and faster - harder and harder - until her intimate moans and guttural grunts now filled the sexually charged air.

Their mindless insane coupling was noisy. Blythe's little yelps and cries sounded like a little spanked puppy. She fucked back bravely, courageously; trying to keep up - meeting his every insane lunge now, with one of her own, as she bucked up frantically to meet him, bracing herself - determined to take the pounding he was administering. She fucked him back just as fiercely, without any thought to herself.

Josh, insane with desire, pounded his slender little female almost senseless - fucking her silly...she knew this man deep inside her was very near his climax; but so was she. Grunting...moaning... they slammed together - climbing that magic sensual ladder - both aware of their approaching climax.

Blythe now hovered at the apex of her desire...as Josh continued to brutally pound her soft little body into oblivion. She was almost senselessly insane...from her own aching arousal. Desperate - she screamed, "Oh, Fuck Meee," she urgently pleaded as she snaked her supple shapely slender little white thighs up - locking them tightly around his naked waist. The heat from her sexy bare thighs locked tightly around his waist set him on fire!

A desperate insane-with-desire Blythe now managed to lock her shapely delicate ankles together and hold on - as Josh continued to ride her wildly.

Wrapping her legs tighter around his feverish body... a moment later, the two them - tightly entwined with each other - sailed over. Both Josh and Blythe experienced a simultaneous mind-blowing climax. They both cried out...singing that harmonious duet of sexual release and satisfaction as they climaxed together.

Blythe, very proud of herself, continued to fuck her man until he was fully satisfied.

Then they laid there quietly, until their breathing had slowed and returned to normal, sharing a last lingering kiss.

"Oh, Blythe, I'm so glad you're here...that was sooo unbelievably satisfying!" Josh whispered lovingly.

"Hold me Josh," a tired, proud, and happy Blythe whispered. A few moments later, she murmured sleepily,

"Josh, schooch up to my back - spoon me," she said.

Pulling her close, Josh felt her warm fragrant little figure melting into him. With that, they drifted off into a peaceful sleep. Even asleep, Josh couldn't keep from pulling her close.

"Uummm," she murmured sleepily as she drifted off, "This is nice."

Josh awakened to feel her warm lips kissing his mouth. Sensing he was awake, Blythe mischievously bit his ear.

"I just wanted to see if you were awake yet," she said, suppressing a giggle.

"I'm so glad you're still here," he teased her lovingly, as he smiled into Blythe's beautiful brown eyes.

"I'm here..." Darling, If I'm good...can I stay," Blythe teased. Hearing a catch in her warm voice - looking over at her Josh could see her lovely brown eyes were wet with tears of happiness.

"Is this great - or what?" he said, enthusiastically. "And we still have this whole week to see what kind of trouble we can get into," he laughed.

"Your trouble is my trouble," she giggled.

The End

Thank you for reading my story. I do hope you found it enjoyable. If you can spare the time, please don't forget to vote. Your vote is much appreciated, and your constructive feedback is always welcome.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
9 Comments
janiexxjaniexxover 17 years ago
A great second chapter.

A very fitting sequel to your first chapter and one that I enjoyed reading.

Are there any more in the pipeline?

janiexx

sexygodess06sexygodess06over 17 years ago
great job duddle

Loved the story and all the different aspects to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
such hot summers

Hi,great follow up to the first chapter,keep up the great

story

rachlourachlouover 17 years ago
halleluja!

they got it together again.. Despite her callous treatment of him at the end of the last chapter, he let her into his life again... awww it must be lust!

LustyLee77LustyLee77over 17 years ago
Loved it

Great story, more please keep them coming.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Unicorn An average guy. A retired model worth millions. Can it work?in Loving Wives
Jack and His Magic Stalk Virgin teen boy gets magic powers to give woman orgasms.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Alex's Gifts Ch. 01 Peeping panties and a first encounter with his crush.in First Time
Dark Handsome And the Princess of Porn Part 1.in Romance
The Naked Weapon A humble hacker is thrust into an amazing adventure!in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories