My Golf Exhibition(ism)

Story Info
My version of golf is R-rated.
3k words
3.84
316.2k
9
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We still had young children at home, which greatly inhibited my ability to show off. I was in my early 30's and had that female in her 30's mentality of wanting to show that I still had it. (I guess being in my early 40's hasn't changed this mentality one bit. In fact, I may be getting worse.)

We had an older neighbor who would spend her summer weekends in her back yard wearing a thong bathing suit and I was jealous of her freedom to act non-mom like.

I started to wear a teeny bikini of my own whenever I would cut the grass and loved wearing short shorts and mini skirts whenever we went out.

But I still had very few opportunities to really play.

My husband was in a sales executive position and felt the need to start learning to play golf, as so many of his clients enjoyed the game.

I informed him that I would like to learn along with him. At least I thought that this was my primary motive for getting out of the house.

We both purchased used golf clubs and decided to get up early on Saturday mornings and play a par 3 course that was near to our house as a way to ease ourselves into the game.

Our children were old enough to be on their own and we were usually back home before they were up or when we arrived home we found them watching cartoons.

The course was out in the country with the clubhouse up on a high ridge. The course itself was laid out between ridges and ravines with some holes carved out of the woods.

The first hole started outside the clubhouse and from the tee box it dropped about 50 yards straight downhill to the green. Whereas the last hole ended at the bottom of the ridge and had an outdoor lift that you rode back up to the parking lot.

It had so many secluded spots that I immediately saw my opportunity to be my sexy self.

The first time that we played together, I really struggled just trying to hit the ball and quickly became frustrated and discouraged. My husband seemed to be doing so much better than I was.

It became clear to me that I needed to add my own personality into the game.

The next Saturday came and I put on some brightly colored teeny bikini panties along with a close fitting cotton golf shirt and a very short mini skirt without the typical lycra shorts underneath. I knew that the shorts would just hinder my fun.

I had gone to a local department store and purchased bikini panties in an assortment of bright colors such as yellow, lime green, red, orange, pink, etc.

Some women play golf with brightly colored golf balls. I play golf in brightly colored panties. I wanted to make sure that they would be noticed when put on view.

I was not necessarily ready to play golf, but I sure was ready to play while golfing.

We arrived at the par 3 course and the woman who checked us in commented on how short my skirt was, and how she wished that she had the legs to wear a short skirt like mine.

I immediately knew that I was in the right place to begin my golf exhibitions.

We teed off on the first hole and as usual my ball went about 20 feet rolling the rest of the way to the bottom of the hill. My husband said that if I wanted to I could simply pick it up and put it next to his, so I wouldn't have to swing so much.

I liked this idea and as he watched me from the short fairway, I went over to my ball and bent from the waist to pick it up.

We were completely out of view from the clubhouse and only people on the tee above us could see us.

This way of bending caused my skirt to rise up and expose my colorful panties to my husband, which elicited a very nice "yummy" from his lips.

I already was having a much better time than simply trying to play golf.

After another two hits, we reached the green and I went over to my ball pretending to line up my putt by squatting behind the ball holding the putter out in front of me. I purposely spread my knees wide apart to give my husband as nice an upskirt as I could.

I enjoyed the feeling of the cool early morning air on my exposed skin as well as the reminder that I wasn't wearing much from the waist down.

My husband was so flustered by my unexpected flash that he three putted the green.

I knew that I couldn't provide the same show over and over again, so I thought of how to be more creative as our golf outing progressed.

On the next green I pulled the pin and while my husband tried to putt I straddled the flagpole making sure that the metal bar pushed against the thin nylon fabric between my legs.

The metal was still quite cold and elicited instantaneous goose bumps up and down my legs.

As he attempted his putt I starting riding the metal pole and made orgasmic moaning sounds to help destroy his concentration, although the cold metal between my legs made my moans sound more like gasps.

You men take every sport so seriously. It seems that it is up to woman like myself to put a proper perspective on things.

I now had found a theme to follow for the remaining holes.

As the morning air started to warm, I would hike my skirt above my panties on the tee box and bend over slowly from the waist to put the golf ball on the tee. Sometimes the club that I was holding would find its way between my legs while I bent over, and my teeny panties would slide on the shaft as I teed up the ball. Don't you just love golf terms?

Of course, I would have to give out my obligatory moan each time that this happened.

I found it so interesting how serious men can be about their game of golf, as I was often only 30 yards from a group of golfers with my skirt well above my waist, and yet no one else ever noticed.

My husband admitted how he loved watching my panty-covered bottom when I would swing the club with my skirt pulled up. I guess my gluteus muscles would put on quite a show when I executed a golf swing.

By the fourth Saturday of our golfing summer, I found myself waking up about 30 minutes before the alarm clock with my body vibrating from the anticipation of performing my sexy acts outdoors

I found my hand exploring between my legs as I imagined new and more naughty things to do while on the golf course.

By the time we got to the course I was all ready over stimulated and found it difficult to concentrate on simply playing golf.

My new creative act was to place my putter between my legs when I was waiting for my husband to putt. I didn't just lean the putter up against my skirt, but placed it up inside my short skirt and allowed the end of the handle to rub against a most delicate and sensitive part of my anatomy that was covered only by a thin layer of nylon. The length of the putter was perfect to set the blade on the grass surface and allow the handle to wedge itself between my legs pushing enough on my panties to almost be considered a sexual act. Of course this also brought a sequence of moans as I rocked back and forth on the tip of the putter.

Some of my moans were simulated although as I continued to perform my act of self-stimulation over the next 3 holes, I found my moans becoming much more spontaneous.

I had to stop myself for the rest of the morning or I was going to be more than playing golf. I wasn't quite ready to orgasm on a golf course, although the fantasy of it was quite exhilarating.

By the middle of July I found myself unable to wait until Saturday morning. When you have young children at home, your opportunities to play are so very limited and Saturday mornings had become my weekly chance to partially release my pent up sexual drive.

I was now regularly waking up early on Saturday and by the time we got to the par 3 golf course my body was shaking in anticipation of my outdoor playtime.

If you have already read my story "A Play Date", you know that when I am deprived of any opportunity to express my wild side, I have a tendency to get a little extreme when an opportunity finally comes along.

Our early morning golf games had offered me the chance to let my wild side loose, and on this particular morning I definitely left the gate wide open.

Once we got to the third tee and were far enough from the clubhouse, I pulled my skirt up to my waist and straddled my 3 wood (I do love golf terms) letting my body slide up and down the shaft until it was my turn to tee up the ball.

As I bent over to put the tee into the ground, I made sure that my club was still between my legs, which resulted in the shaft pressing up on my nylon panties and eliciting an exquisite sensation in my lower body. I squeezed my thighs together around the golf club to trap it between my legs and allow the sexual tension build throughout my body.

After I hit the ball, which traveled a good distance (there is something to be said about being relaxed while playing golf) I walked along beside my husband encouraging him to place his hand on my panty-exposed bottom, which served to further activate by already over stimulated libido.

We were alone on the course, so I left my skirt up as we approached the green. I pulled my putter out of my golf bag and as I stood over my ball and repeated my earlier learned process of leaning the end of the putter up against my lower lips, I rocked back and forth on it until it was my turn to putt.

I was feeling very moist and noticed my breathing was changing from a very relaxed tempo to a more urgent intake and outtake of forced air. I was leaving a cloud of vapor in my wake as I exhaled with increasing sexual excitement.

The logic of pulling my skirt back down to cover my exposed skin and panties was minimally considered and tossed out as a viable option.

By the time we reached the 5th hole, my entire body was begging for release. My muscles and nerves were so keyed up in sexual anticipation that I found I couldn't concentrate on golf any longer and simply walked along with my husband as I vibrated from head to toe.

He looked over at me to ask me why I had stopped playing and by simply seeing the look in my eyes knew that I was lost in my fantasy.

There was nothing for me to do but allow the sexual energy building inside of me to play itself out.

The 6th hole was the farthest away from the clubhouse and due to the undulating nature of the golf course offered the most secluded location to release my pent up inhibitions.

I unzipped my golf skirt, stepped out of it and tucked it in the side pocket of my golf bag.

I again straddled my 3-wood pressing the front of my bright red nylon panties against it as I teed up my golf ball and let out a little "oh" sound as the shaft found the hypersensitive spot between my legs.

I surprised myself with how well I hit the ball and again walked along side my husband no longer wearing my skirt.

Although there were no other golfers to be seen anywhere on the course, I don't think that it would have made any difference, as I was now committed to satisfying my primal instincts.

The warm, moist air of a July summer morning matched the warm, moist sensation emanating from between my legs.

My nipples were standing straight out from my cotton golf shirt and since I felt no need to wear a bra, they were being wonderfully stimulated as they rubbed on the cotton fabric.

I was on the edge and either needed to calm myself down or fully commit to releasing the sexual energy taking me over. Guess which path I chose to take?

As we put our golf bags down alongside our balls, I pushed my body up against my husband's and guided his golf-gloved hand between my legs and I kissed him urgently on the lips.

The feeling was electric, but we both knew that we had to keep moving, as we had to be home by a certain time that morning.

I am sure that he thought that I could wait until later to release myself. Oh, how wrong he was.

As he pitched his ball onto the green, I simply picked my ball up and threw it next to his taking my putter from my bag.

As my husband attempted to line up his putt, I started my rocking motion on the tip of my putter and quickly reached that point of excitement when all of your muscles tense and your back arches in order to luxuriate in the sexual tension that is about to release itself sending you into multiple convulsions and spasms.

As my husband watched me and at the same time looked for any other golfers that might be in the vicinity, I let out a loud, "Oh God", and gave in to the orgasm and fantasy that had been building for these past so many weeks.

I bent over in half as the positioning of my putter kept me upright allowing each glorious convulsion to rock my very soul.

My chorus of uh's and oh's echoed through the woods surrounding us.

The shaft of my putter was bending from the pressure that I was applying to it as each wave of pleasure coursed through me.

I was impaled on the end of the putter in a most erotic way.

As I reached the end of my orgasmic spasms, I collapsed unto the dewy grass surface and felt the early morning moisture soak through my panty bottoms mixing with the sexual moisture between my legs.

I lay completely prostrate on the grass placing my glove-covered hand between my legs as another smaller set of tremors coursed through my body. The cool wet surface of the grass on my bare legs and panties only added to the exquisite sensations that my first orgasm had introduced.

If my husband hadn't come over to help me up, I might have laid there for 15 minutes or more as minor orgasms continued to rock my body.

As he held me in his arms and stroked my soaked bottom, I couldn't help but laugh at the absurdity of orgasming while playing golf.

Once all of my sexual sensations had passed, I became fully aware that I was skirt less outdoors on the 6th green of a public golf course. And my panties were soaked from two forms of moisture.

I quickly reached into the pocket of my golf bag and retrieved my golf skirt. As I was stepping into it, a twosome rounded the corner of our secluded ravine and approached the tee box of the hole that we were on.

As my husband picked up our golf balls from the green, I pulled my skirt up my legs and zipped the side zipper.

I am sure that the two golfers saw something but undoubtedly had no idea as to what it was. I don't think too many golfers expect to see a woman in her panties standing on a green out in the open.

I have learned that when an unexpected vision is replayed in a person's mind, it normally plants a seed of doubt as to what was really seen and then is replaced by a vision of something that makes more sense. So it is possible that they saw me standing in my red panties pulling my skirt up, but their memory of the scene more likely was of a woman simply adjusting her golf skirt.

Over the remainder of that summer, I found that I certainly wasn't getting any better at golf, but I sure was having a better time.

My little performances continued for the rest of that summer even into the fall as I continued to wear my mini skirt and expose my panties even when the morning temperature was in the high 50's.

I even experienced a few more orgasmic rounds of golf as my husband encouraged me to play my version of the game, and we allowed ourselves a little more time to play at golf.

Amazing what an artist will do for her trade.

A few times a friend of my husbands from work would join us, so I had to be a little more discreet. I still wore the mini skirt and bright bikini panties and lined up putts with my knees apart as well as bending from the waist to tee up my ball, although I made sure it looked accidental and never looked our co-golfer in the eyes whenever I knew that I was flashing him.

I was restricted from riding the various poles and shafts of the game of golf, much to my dismay.

Although every time the new member of our threesome (another great golf term) walked ahead of us, I found my hands pulling my skirt up to flash my husband.

I was amazed at how I was never caught other than by my husband.

I think that the only downside of my introduction to golf was that neither one of our games dramatically improved from our start, although we do play better than we did at other things.