My Golfing Buddy

Story Info
He golfed with Billie but he played with his wife.
2.9k words
3.65
70.1k
32
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Omega12
Omega12
557 Followers

Billie and I had been golfing almost every week this summer. We had been teamed up at the beginning of the summer, and we decided to play golf every Wednesday morning, weather permitting.

On a few occasions when I picked Billie up at his home I met his wife Amanda. She was a hottie and I couldn't understand how a dork like Billie ever got her to marry him. Often while playing golf he would tell me how wonderful it was to be married to a beautiful girl like Amanda. He would go on about how she always had his dinner ready when he got home and how at night she would let him make love to her often. It used to piss me off when he talked about making love to her, when I felt she would be much better off fucking someone like me instead of a wimp like Billie.

My name is Frank and I had been married up to about a year ago. My wife Kathy came home from work early one day and caught me fucking our neighbor's 22 year old daughter. I tried to explain to her that it wasn't my fault, but the stupid bitch couldn't understand that and she walked out on me and filed for divorce. I admit I missed having a hot pussy in my bed every night.

My break came when I got a phone call from Billie in the hospital. His company had sent him to India on a business trip and he picked up a rare disease called Lithorium. It was treated with antibiotics but it was very contagious and could be spread by touch, so he had to stay in quarantine for ten days until the infection period was over.

He asked me if I could help out his wife until he got out. Amanda had lost her driver's license for several speeding offences so even simple things like driving to the grocery store was out. He also said she got nervous being on her own because of several recent break-ins in the neighborhood so if I could spend some time with her each day, especially in the evening, he would appreciate it. I told him I would be happy to help out a friend.

The first day I arrived, Amanda said Billie had called her also but she didn't think she needed help. She could always take a taxi to the grocery store. I told her I wanted to help out my best friend and I would do all I could to help her as Billie's replacement while he was in the hospital. I told her I just loved her cooking so if she would make my dinner that would be more than enough payment. That 1st day after she bought her groceries I told her I also enjoyed wine with my dinner. This was my first test; would she say no or otherwise object but when she asked what kind do I want, I knew I'd got to first base.

Over dinner I got her to talk about herself while I kept refilling her wine glass. All women like to talk about themselves so I sat back and listened. She married Billie during her final year in college. She liked him because he was interested in her, not like some of her earlier boyfriends that only wanted to have sex with her. I couldn't help thinking that she needed to be fucked by a real man, not some limp dick loser like Billie.

Amanda was a beautiful woman. She had a petite body, long auburn brown hair and a cute ass. She had dark brown doe eyes that could melt your heart or give you a hard-on or both.

After the first 3 days she was used to me being around. I drove her to the stores, took the garbage out, cut the grass and fixed little things around the house. Then I told her that this was becoming too hard on me because I lived on the other side of town. In reality I lived quite close. I also told her she lived much closer to my work than I did, another lie, so it would make sense if I could sleep in her house until Billie got out. I said that since burglars and break-ins occurred at night, I would be there to protect her. After some hesitation she agreed. I was now on second base. It was a 2 bedroom house with both bedrooms on the second floor. I was already fantasying about going into her bedroom by mistake or being confused and getting into her bed instead of mine, but that did not happen. She set up a cot for me on the main floor in what was a combination of her sewing room and Billie's home office which was close to the downstairs bathroom. Why do women make it so difficult?

It was now 5 days and I needed to step up my seduction or Billie would be out before I got to fuck her. I tried to make her comfortable around me by making her laugh, but that by its self was not enough. I tried to reduce her inhibitions by having wine before and after dinner, but that was not enough either. I knew the only way I could sexually excite her was by touching and caressing her, but I couldn't get that far. You can't talk a woman into letting you fuck her. I tried to arouse her by coming up behind her and putting my arms around her and kissing her neck. She only put up token resistance to that. Next I would hold her hand or caress her arm and tell her how beautiful she was. Her mind might say no but if you can get her body to say yes, the body wins over the mind every time.

I was making progress; she would laugh more at my jokes and she started dressing, not more sexy, but more stylish. Gone were the baggy pants and loose sweaters, but time was running out. Then I caught a break. Billie was being released from hospital but he would need a week of convalesce before complete recovery. That meant no strenuous activity and plenty of rest. It also meant no climbing of stairs and the hospital asked Amanda if she could set up a ground floor bedroom for him. Of course she already had my bed set up and I graciously offered to sleep upstairs in the spare bedroom until Billie recovered.

Billie's first day home was hectic for Amanda. She had to give him his many medications, and all his food had to be cut in tiny pieces so he could swallow it. Amanda was completely worn out that first night. I offered to give her a massage to relieve her tired muscles and she agreed. I told her to put on her nightgown and call me when she was ready. I put on my pajamas and went to her bedroom when she called. I expected to see something sexy but she was lying on her stomach wearing a granny nightgown. What does a guy have to do to get laid around here?

I massaged her shoulders, her arms, her neck and her back, but when I started massaging her ass and a bit lower I felt her tense up and close her spread legs. What a cockteaser. I felt like lifting her nightgown and shoving my cock in her ass. That's what the bitch needed.

The second day after going to his room to feed him because he was too weak to come to the table, she came to the kitchen to have dinner with me. The top two buttons on her blouse was undone and I don't know if it was for Billie's benefit or mine but it was making me horny as hell. That night as we got ready for bed, she said she didn't need a massage, but I told her it would help her sleep and she finally agreed without too much persuasion.

I was hoping for something sexier than what she wore last time but it was the same old granny gown. This time I spent little time on her neck and shoulders, concentrating on her back, her ass and her legs. When I pushed her legs further apart to massage her upper thighs, she didn't resist. I went back to massaging her ass with both hands and slowly rubbing my hands back and forth between her thighs getting closer to her pussy each time. I heard a slight moan as my fingers almost touched her pussy and felt a slight parting of her legs. She was probably not aware she had done that but I was and my cock stiffened.

I slipped off my boxer shorts and now lying on her back, I thrust my cock back and forth between her legs. "Turn over Amanda," I whispered in her ear.

"NO" she flatly refused.

Too late for that bitch, I thought; her body has already said yes. "I told you to turn over," I said getting off her back and forcefully turning her over.

"Leave me alone," she answered.

Typical female; they want it too but they want you to force them so they can tell themselves they had no choice but to submit. This way their conscience is clear and nobody can call them a slut. Their story goes something like this; I didn't want to do it but that beast made me do it against my will. I massaged her breast while I dry humped her.

"I said quit it."

"Not so loud or your husband will hear you."

"Then stop trying to get your dick in me," but this time she said it in a lower voice. I was kissing her and running my hand between her legs but there was no way I could get at her through that long cotton granny dress. She was rocking back and forth trying to get me off her but each twist she made allowed me to work her nightgown a little higher. Once I got it high enough I laid on top of her and intended to tease her pussy with just the end of my cock to try and build some sexual excitement for her but she was already so wet I slid my cock easily into her. I went in deep and then held my cock in her without moving to allow her to adjust before I started fucking her. She was still trying to get me off her by twisting her hips but all that did was increase her sexual desires and mine.

I started fucking but I knew if fucked at a normal pace I would not last long and I wanted her to orgasm first, so I slowed it down to long slow strokes. I would go in deep, hold for a couple seconds and then slowly pull out until my cock was almost out before shoving it back in. Now she was no longer trying to get me off her because I could feel her hips give short quick pushes against me on every deep thrust. Her pushes became humps as she tried to increase the speed and depth of penetration. I could feel her orgasm as her cunt held, then twitched on my cock holding me deep inside her while low moans escaped her lips and her nails dug into my back.

I know that women complain that once a man has sex all he wants to do is roll over and go to sleep. I had not even cum yet but I wanted to disperse that myth by staying deep inside her and let her slowly come back to normal still feeling my hard cock in her. Shortly after her breathing returned to normal I could feel her pussy start to give my cock gentle squeezes. That horny bitch wanted to do it again.

It was too soon for that. She would resent me later for, "taking advantage of her." Instead I rolled off her and settled down to sleep with her, still holding her. I knew the next morning would be another trying time. This is when she wakes up, realizes she has cheated on her husband and feeling very guilty. Now is the time for some groveling, telling her it's your entire fault. She is feeling ashamed at what she did so plenty of groveling is what she wants to hear right now. Tell her you were so attracted to her that you could not stop yourself from fucking her even though she did everything she could to stop you. You know it's not true and so does she, but she wants to hear it anyway so that she can call you a pig for doing such a dirty deed.

Be careful not to overdo it though. If you tell her she's hot or a sexy bitch, she will shut you down cold. I don't know why women make it so hard when all you want to do is fuck them. So words like bitch or cockteaser or hot is out; use words like beautiful, attractive, and irresistible. Keep feeding her thoughts that she is still a good wife that ran into a bad man and everything that happened is all his fault.

That morning Billie was feeling well enough to join us for breakfast. I was a little concerned that it might cause a scene, but it didn't. Amanda was quite happy and perky as she prepared breakfast for both of us. I knew it; a woman well fucked with no guilty conscience is a contented woman. She wanted to go to Macy's department store to get a couple things so I drove her. She wanted to buy a new dress for a friend's birthday party and she tried on a couple and asked me my opinion.

After that we had lunch and she was laughing and talking like I was an old friend. Then she turned serious. "What happened last night must not happen again. I am a happily married woman."

"I agree entirely and I respect your wishes." Was that a slightly disappointed look on her face that I didn't try and get her to change her mind? However she was wrong if she thought I spent all that time and effort to settle for just one fuck.

That evening after dinner Billie told me he was feeling much better and that I could go home tomorrow, and he wanted to thank me for all my help. We watched TV for a while, and then Amanda said she was tired so she was going to bed. I said I was tired also so I was going to turn in early too. I followed Amanda upstairs watching her sexy ass. At her bedroom door she said, "Good night Frank."

That's when I grabbed her and kissed her hard. I tried to force my tongue in her mouth but she kept it closed. I pulled her tight against me, massaging her ass and lightly bit her neck which seemed to turn her on. Holding her tight I half pushed and half pulled her into my room. I forced her down on the bed, ripped open her blouse and yanked her bra off. I kissed her, lightly biting her nipple then sucked while my hand massaged her other breast. At first she struggled a bit but then settled down as my kissing and sucking started to turn her on. At one point when I was sucking her breast I could feel her try and push her tit deeper in my mouth while holding my head tight to her breasts.

Now I tried to finger fuck her but it was difficult to try and stimulate her through her skirt and her panties. When I felt her slightly part her legs, I whispered in her ear, "Lift up a little bit," and she did. Now I easily pushed up her skirt and pulled down her panties. I already had a raging hard-on so I stuffed my cock in her cunt. She had her hands on my chest trying to push me off but it was all show. I started fucking her hard and I didn't care if she came or not, because after last night I was going to blast her full of cum tonight. She started to moan and I could feel her hips moving in unison with mine.

I told her, "Ask me to fuck you."

"Yes I want you to do me."

"No, you have to ask me to fuck you."

"You bastard, just fuck me."

The sound of her voice saying, "fuck me", was too much for my stimulated cock and I started fucking hard and cuming in her cunt. She said, "OH Frank" and held me close to her. That night we slept together in my bed. The next morning I had my bag packed, shook Billie's hand and gave Amanda a kiss on the cheek

I didn't see either one of them for about 3 weeks when Amanda called me to say Billie was flying out west to attend his company annual meeting and she wondered if I would like to stay with her while Billie was gone? Who says hard work doesn't pay off?

Story by Omega

Omega12
Omega12
557 Followers