My Good Girl

Story Info
Pleasing her Dom with her ass.
2k words
4.03
63.6k
11
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I need you Sir. I want you. I need your cock. As you are not available, let me tell you what I am going to do.

I am going to take a shower. I am going to go into my bathroom and slowly take off my clothes as I think of you. As I think of what a fucking hot body you have, your gorgeous ass, your big cock, and your flat belly that makes me absolutely crazy and weak in the knees.

I will slowly undress and caress each part of my soft silky body. I'll bend down and caress my thighs, working up to the swell of my belly, trailing slowly to my tits and then back down to my ass.

I'll make sure that I turn my back to the large mirror and bend down and spread my ass cheeks wide. Wide so that you can see what you are missing....you are missing out on my tight puckered pink little asshole that has never gotten an entire cock in it....

My ass is tight. It's waiting for you. I've never been broken ....would you like to break me in Sir?

Ever since you made me crazy with that image you whispered in my ear, of me bent over your desk, I cannot find peace. I need you. My little wet pussy needs her Sir. My fingers massage and massage and yet it isn't enough. I need your special touch....the length of your cock, the feel of your breath on my ear, the feel of your hands grabbing me roughly, your soft voice telling me I'm your good girl, your slut.

I will run a bath, making it steamy and hot, full of soft scented bubbles. Ever so slowly I will lower myself into my bath and spread my legs wide. My fingers will find their way to my pussy. The always do when I think of you. I will play with myself, bringing myself to the edge but I will not cum. I need you to tell me I can cum Sir.

I will lather my beautiful soft big breasts until my nipples become hard little rubies ready for your mouth. I will be bold and finger my ass, just one tiny finger in preparation for what is to cum....

Oh Sir, that feels so good. Two fingers deep in my pussy, grinding slowly in and out, they feel so good. My other hand, my little finger in my ass.....oh that hurts. I can only imagine what your big cock would feel like in my ass......you slamming me harder and harder telling me I am a good slut....YOUR slut.

After I finish my bath I will go to my bedroom. At the foot of my bed I will kneel. In front of my bed in front of two beautiful crystal mirrors that sit at the edge of my bed. I will get on my knees, because that is where I best serve you Sir - on my knees where I belong, in front of you looking up at you begging you to let me cum....

I imagine you standing near me, stroking the length of your cock as you roughly whisper, "Get your toy my good girl. I want to play with you my little slut."

I can almost hear you whisper, "Suck your toy, my good girl....suck it hard. Suck it like it was my cock."

I plead with you, "SIR, but Sir, you are in front of me....let me suck your cock. I promise to be gentle..."

You laugh and say, "Oh my good girl....you haven't earned the right to suck my cock. You must first show me why I should let you suck it."

Eager to please you, I slowly lick my dildo up and down....licking the tip with a slow gentle swirl around the edge of the head, my hands playing with the balls oh so gently.

I murmur, "Oh Sir, can you not see how good I would be to you? Can you not see why I need you in my mouth?"

You look down at me with gorgeous blue eyes, down the length of your beautiful patrician nose, and sneer...., "MY SLUT, my good girl, you should be on all fours to better serve me. Get on all fours and take that pretty little dildo and show me where my cock belongs. Show me why you deserve me..."

You lay on my bed and open your legs wide. I look up at you from the floor and see your cock jutting proudly from your flat belly, your puckered ass open for me to savor.

I take the dildo and shove it in my tight hot wet pussy. I feel the joy. I know the pleasure, but it pales in comparison to you.

I stammer, "Sir, it slides right out because I am so, so wet and ready for you.....I need your cock...."

You chuckle softly and say, "Oh no, my good girl, I do not want your pussy or mouth. You know EXACTLY what I want. GIVE IT TO ME NOW. Give me what I want, what I demand of you....."

Your hands furiously stroking your cock up and down, your tongue licks your lips in anticipation, your legs wide open, your moans and groans falling free in urgency.....

I take the dildo and slowly place it at the tip of my asshole.

I whimper, "Sir, please..... Sir, I can't. I can't do this...It hurts..."

You look at me and say, "My good girl, I never said I would be easy on you, but I am good to you. Come here and let me help you."

You look at me gently and pat your side. Your smile so kind, inviting me into bed with you. You ask me to kneel with my back to you. You look at my long hair cascading down in waves, down to the swell of my ass, to the small of my back.

You have always loved my ass, shaped like an upside down heart, so full so soft so ready to be spanked and handle roughly. My ass is close...oh so close to your cock. I look back at you and my hair falls forward covering my proud breasts. You gasp when you notice my large soft pink areolas framing my hard jutting nipples. It is then that I take notice of just how naked I am in front of you....so vulnerable. I reach out and hand you my toy, like a good girl asking for approval.

You laugh and say, "Oh my silly girl, my good little slut, I don't want your toy. I have no need for such playthings. I am going to give you what you wanted. I am going to let you have me. ALL OF ME."

I shiver in anticipation. You reach out for my waist your large strong hands roughly grab me before I can get away. You pull me back down. You pull my ass back down to your large rock hard cock which glistens and shines with your pre-cum.

Your hand finds its way to your cock, you stroke it. With the other you roughly yank my hair and pull my ass closer, closer, oh so close to your cock....I feel your cock on the small of my back, then in between my ass cheeks, closer to my pink tight puckered asshole, and I know you are struggling to enter me. Your cock angrily poking my ass....

I whimper, "Please Sir....please let me go...I don't want to do this... I don't want to play."

Your determination wavers, you're uncertain....do you dare continue? You have never hurt me before. You value your treasure too much to damage it. You hesitate...but then you notice my fingers, slowly circling my clit, my little gem, my clit so hard, so exposed in all its glory. Peaking out from behind its little hood, so pink and juicy and wet....ready for your tongue.

You know, you smile because your good girl wants you, needs you. Your mouth waters and you roughly turn me over and force me to lay on the bed.

"Bring up your knees girl...." you hoarsely demand. "Bring them up wide my slut...I'm going to eat you...."

You lie between my legs, and oh so slowly lick my thighs. I feel your hot breath between my legs. When your mouth hits my wet pussy I feel an explosion, as if my heart lies in my pussy. Your tongue roughly lapping my pussy, you lick up and down the inside of my pussy lips. So sweet....I shudder and cry out when your mouth forms an "O" around my clit and you roughly suck my gem, your fingers roughly shoved in my pussy, in and out in and out.

My legs open involuntarily giving you access deep within my pussy, your tongue so hot and rough inside me. I feel your hands clenching my legs apart, your fingers digging into my tender flesh. You grip them apart so that you can continue to eat what is yours.

You abruptly stop and turn me over. My little ass is now in front of your cock. You lay your body on top of mine. The entire length of our bodies on each other, the heat is intense the sweat mixes and leaves us glistening. You slowly use your knees to open my own knees apart....

I whisper, "No sir....no...ooohhhh...please...no..."

You reply, "Oh my good girl, trust me. You know I would never hurt you...."

You run your hands along my back up to the nape of my neck where you stop. Your hands wrap around my neck, oh so gently caressing, reminding me that I belong to you. You squeeze as lightly as a butterfly, but I am quickly reminded who's slut I am.

I feel your cock pleading, wanting, trying to enter my ass......I struggle instinctively, I want you to stop, but you won't, you can't.

You whisper roughly, "NO, NO my good girl, I need you...I want you..... trust me."

You push your cock further into me, you groan and sigh.

"OH GOD...oh my good girl...my good slut..."

I feel you push past the tight ring, past my tightly clenched ass muscle, the pain, the pleasure is intense, the burning, tearing...the pain.

"Please sir....please don't...your hurting me...uuuhhhhh......ooooohhhhh....."

You lick my ear and softly say, "My good girl, I am ready.....I am ready to fill your ass with my cum....."

You know you can no longer hold it, you feel your hot cum rising from deep within your balls, one final groan, one final thrust and you're there.

"Ooohhh....uuuumm.... aaaahhh...oh my good girl...my very good girl...."

Your cock pumps four, five deep spasms full of your hot cut in me. I can feel the heat, the burning the pain still present. It feels so good to have you in me.

Your hand goes to your cock, you pull yourself out, still hard, still pleading. Your cum fills your hand, your fingers glisten with your seed. You roughly shove two fingers in my mouth.

"Here my good girl, this belongs to you, suck my cum.....eat it."

I suckle your fingers hungrily. So salty, so bitter and so wanted your seed in my mouth, so hot and sticky.

You lean in to kiss me. Your tongue mixes with my saliva, your cum, so salty. Your hand works its way to my clit and you touch me. Your touch, so light and sweet pushes me closer to the edge. I can no longer stand it.

Your mouth works its way to my ear and you whisper, "You can cum my good girl, you are my very good girl. You have earned your keep..."

My pussy spasms in command at the sound of your soft voice your instructions. Your hot breath so close to my ear, your seed in my mouth, your hands on my body, your heat on me, your skin on mine.

I shudder and gasp and moan, "Oh Sir...thank.... you ....... Sir....thank you..." as I cum.

I push my pussy hard down onto your fingers. Two in my pussy and one in my ass......You smile proudly when you feel my body spasm, my pussy quiver and shudder in delight. My juices flow onto your hand....

You smile wickedly and say, "Oh my good girl....you are my very good girl...."