My Grandchild Ch. 01

Story Info
She turns back the clock on her naughty granddaughter.
943 words
3.89
57.8k
13
5

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
179 Followers

I have known I was a failure for years. My only daughter Magi is an alcoholic. She got pregnant when she was 16 and married and divorced when she was 17. She has also done a terrible job of raising my granddaughter Jackie. Jackie just turned 18 this year and she is a terror to behold. She's just like her mom. Spends all night out with boys drinking and partying. Jackie wants to go to college, but like most kids she hasn't figured out how to do it. She just expects one of us adults to send her on a four year party. I got together with my sister Kathy and we cooked up a little scheme between us. I'm only 55 and my sister is 51. But I'm fairly well to do. My husband, god rest his soul, made a lot of money during the computer craze of the 80's. When he died I inherited that and I invested wisely. Which is what brings us to this point. Kathy and I got together with Jackie and Magi and made them an offer.

"Ok gram, let's see if I've got this right. You're willing to give me a place to live and provide money for college." Jackie stated

"That's right dear. But you will live under my rules. I've seen your grades and I expect better than that from you." Grandma replied

This looked like a pretty sweet deal to me. I've been getting around my mom for years. It should be even easier to get by grandma Mary. She's like over 50. So I agreed and we made arrangements to move. Grandma said she'd take me right from my graduation ceremony to her house. I wasn't to happy with that because I had plans with Tommy my boyfriend, but some things just can't be helped. I think grandma suspected something because of the way she looked at me when I balked. She explained that she wanted to have the summer to get aquainted and I could get the feel of the town. I finally agreed because another four years of partying was worth it. I could always make it up to Tommy.

So I packed up what I wanted to take with me and we loaded gram's car. After the ceremony we headed right out. I was really surprised. It was like 9 O'clock and we still had a four hour drive to reach Tucson. I thought old people went to bed about then. I slept most of the way and we rolled into gram's house at about two in the morning. Gram and Aunt Kathy unloaded the car and helped me get into the house. I was pretty much out on my feet. Kathy is Grams sister but I call her Aunt. Makes it easier on both of us. Aunt Kathy helped me up to my room and then undressed me and got me into bed. It was kind of nice to be looked after like that. Mom had never really cared. I snuggled down I the huge bed and went right to sleep.

Bright and early the next morning I climbed out of bed and found that none of my clothes were in my room. I looked high and low. I did find some kids clothing but nothing that was mine. I finally just wrapped a blanket around myself and headed for the kitchen. I figured that we got in so late last night that all my stuff was probably still in the living room.

As I entered the kitchen gram and Aunt Kathy were just setting the table. I smiled and sat down. Telling them that I couldn't find my clothes. They exchanged a look and a smile. Then gram turned to me and said.

"Good morning Jackie. The reason you can't find your clothes is that starting today there is going to be a major change in your life. I was never very pleased about your grades when you were in highschool. You did much better in Jr. High. So I know you have the mental muscle your just not applying yourself. By your behavior your telling me you think of yourself as a child."

I had to agree here. I did think of myself as a child. Gram also informed me that it was fine by her. If I wanted to be treated like a child I would be. I don't recall saying that exactly but... She also informed me that if I was going to sponge off her for college money and a place to live while I was at college, she was going to make sure she got her money's worth. I would not only be an obedient child but I would get good grades.

She was going to accomplish this by taking me back to my childhood and helping me live it right. When I asked how she thought she could do this, I got a lecture on age regression role play and it's benefits. Not exactly what I meant. I was also informed that the upcoming summer months were going to be used to reinstate my value system and deal with my years of being a 'Naughty' child.

"You have acted like a little brat Jackie, and now you're going to be treated like one. At least until you learn to act like an adult" I enjoyed the look of misgiving on my granddaughters face. She new she was in trouble. I did give her the option of returning home to her mother and forgoing an education. She thought it over during the rest of breakfast and finally agreed she needed the help.

Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
179 Followers