My Grandchild Ch. 02

Story Info
Gram gets her ready for a trip to the mall.
1k words
4.19
46.2k
5
0

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
179 Followers

Gram told me we were going to start this morning and that I should go change into the clothes I found in my room. I was surprised and it just popped out.

“But those are little girl clothes.”

The look Gram gave me would have melted butter.

“Oh right sorry.” I jumped out of the chair and headed for my room to change.

I had a lot to think about on my way to my room. I’d never even heard of an arrangement like this. I wondered if Gram and Aunt Kathy were getting a sexual thrill out of this. And they might be. But I think it was more due to the fact that Gram just didn’t want to see me end up like my mother. Mom was fun but she never was much in the mom department. I was wondering how far Gram was going to go with this.

I’d looked through the drawers in my room earlier and I must not have been paying much attention. Because all the kids clothing fit me. Now I’m only eighteen but I look younger I have a very small athletic body. I wanted to be a gymnast for awhile. But we really couldn’t afford the lessons. I’m only 5 feet tall and Just last year at a Halloween party I’d been mistaken for a baby.

I got dressed and boy was I unhappy. I’d found a dress that only grandma’s would put on their little girl. It was a very short yellow dress that barely came down to the tops of my thighs. Bending over for anything would give anyone a look at my Cat in the Hat panties. My bare legs ended in white socks with little yellow trim and hi glossed black dress shoes. I was dressed every inch the eight year old little girl.

As I came downstairs I found Gram and Aunt Kathy watching Jerry Springer. They turned off the TV and made little cooing noises over me like they did when I was eight and they thought I did something cute. They walked me into the kitchen and sat me down on a chair. Gram pulled her hairbrush off the counter and began brushing my hair while Aunt Kathy began removing my fingernail extensions.

When they were done I went and looked in the mirror. I couldn’t believe my eyes. Now instead of just dressing like one, with my hair in two piggy tails and my fingernails a natural color, I looked exactly like am eight year old. I would have a very easy time getting into movies for half price. Gram and Aunt Kathy were behind me nodding and gram turned to Aunt Kathy.

“Well she’s ready for our trip to the mall.” Said Gram

I was horrified when I heard Gram say this. I had to go out looking like this. Somehow I thought it would just be here at home.

“You’re really going to cut her hair short?” Aunt Kathy asked

“I know she’s just darling in those piggy tails, but a bob will be so much easier to care for and like we talked about it will be so much harder to hide later.” Gram replied “Besides she’ll look so cute when we get the family portrait at Sears.

As my sister said this I could see Jackie's eyes grow wide in terror and she took off for the phone. I just grinned to my sister as I heard Jackie say hello to her mother. We’d talked this over with Magi and she thought it was for the best as well. Jackie was sure to follow in her footsteps. She was actually surprised that the girl wasn’t a mother already. I could hear Jackie’s voice grow in alarm as Magi told her to stay. Jackie was almost speechless when Magi told her she’d visit in a few months and give her the spanking she should have gotten when she was younger. Jackie was stunned but when she hung up the phone she came back loaded for bear. Her chin was down and you knew she was about to put her foot down.

As I came back from talking to my mom I new I was going to have to try something desperate. Or I was going to end up looking like this for a very long time. I’d no more than started on a terrific protest when my ear was grabbed and Gram marched me back into the kitchen where she sat down and hauled me over her knee. I felt my ridiculously small skirt being lifted and then the first smack came. Sharp and stinging across my bottom. I let out a squeak and the next blow came on the other cheek. I hadn’t been spanked since I was in junior high, and come to think of it, Gram was doing the honors then too. She smacked my poor little bottom ten times, and then she pulled down my panties and gave me a good lecture on what having an attitude would get me. I couldn’t believe it. There I was bare bottomed over my grandma’s lap getting spanked like a little girl. When the lecture finally ran down Gram started spanking my bare bottom. After about twenty smacks she asked if I was trying to hurt her hand and sent Aunt Kathy over for the hairbrush. I had to wait like that while Aunt Kathy retrieved the hairbrush and gave it to gram. I felt gram rub it over my bottom like she was checking her target area, and then the smacks really started coming. It wasn’t long before I was crying like the little girl they were trying to make me. When at long last it was over I was dragged by an ear out to the couch, where Aunt Kathy had spread a towel. Some where I had lost my underwear, but it seemed not to matter as I was put into a diaper and then had plastic pants put on me.

I was then sat on the couch and told to stay there until Gram was ready to go. And there I sat my hands folded tears flowing down my face as gram busied herself getting ready for our trip to the mall.

Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
179 Followers