My Grandchild Ch. 03

Story Info
Gram explains a few rules.
820 words
4.3
40.6k
3
0

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
179 Followers

I had plenty of time to think about my situation while I sat there waiting for gram. It had been bad enough to wear those cat in the hat panties, but these plastic pants were infinitely worse. Every time I moved I made crinkling noises that could be heard for a hundred feet at least. I mean I knew getting an education was important but was it this important?

Gram and Aunt Kathy came back into the room carrying a big bright yellow bow. They both grinned like the Cheshire cat when they put this thing into my hair.

“Now” gram stated “we are going to the mall where we will get you some more clothing, and a more appropriate haircut. For the record, failure on your part to act like an obedient child will result in you getting your mouth washed out with soap in the ladies room, and a very sound spanking when we get home tonight. Am I making myself clear young lady?”

All I could do was nod.

“I’ve put your wallet in my safe and while we are at the mall Aunt Kathy will send ALL of the things you brought with you back to your mother. You will own nothing that I have not provided. It will be a long time, if ever before your allowed things like nylons, make-up or boys. Any questions young lady?”

I couldn’t help myself I started crying again I felt so miserable. “But Grandma don’t you love me?” I sobbed.

Gram sat down on the couch next to me and put her arm around me in a very comforting fashion. “Of course I love you girl, we both do. That’s why were doing this.”

I kind of looked at her in shock.

She just nodded and went on. “I had your mother when I was seventeen. She followed in my footsteps with you. We are both surprised and proud that you made it through high school without becoming pregnant. We also know you’re not a virgin. This puts you in the same category with us. Your mom, Aunt Kathy and I would all like to see you do better than we have. Your mom has already tried raising you pretty much the same way I raised her. And it’s obviously not working. So we are going to try this approach. We are doing this because we love and care for you. If we didn’t care I’d have let you go out with Tommy after your graduation.”

I was kind of shocked at this but I could see her point. I would have made Tommy just as happy as I did after the prom. And while we did use birth control, accidents do happen. I also remembered all those years of being a latch key kid. I always thought my mom just didn’t care about me, and I did have to admit if only to myself that being in Gram’s care this last day or so made me feel very warm and protected.

“But do I have to go out dressed like this?” I wailed

Gram just kind of laughed and hugged me to he. “When you start acting like an adult young lady I’ll start treating you like one and get you clothing to match. Fair enough?”

I sat there with Gram holding me for a few minutes. I thought it over and I did need the tuition money. I really could use some structure in my life. But like this? I finally agreed in my head to try it, and put my arms around gram and just cried myself out. I cried about my freshly spanked bottom too. I mean hey why not get it all out of my system.

“Do I really have to wear the plastic pants?”

Gram kind of whispered in my ear. “Yes you do. If you hadn’t complained earlier I’d of left you with your panties but you chose to act like a brat, and I treated you like one. Although I do love that bow.”

I kind of laughed at this.

“Also little girl, when we get home from the mall I’m going to remove all the hair below your head. Body hair is a privilege for those of us who are adults. I want you to have a constant reminder about your situation.”

“Gram? I’m due for my period in a couple of weeks. Am I allowed panties then?”

“No dear the diapers won’t come off during your menstrual cycle. You will wear them under your clothes. Only your Aunt and I are allowed to remove them. If you try anything you’ll spend the rest of the week wearing nothing but the diaper, a baby bonnet and a pair of handcuffs. Understand?”

Well I must have been getting use to these pronouncements because I just nodded my acquiescence. I would try really hard to be a good little girl.

Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
179 Followers