My Grandchild Ch. 04

Story Info
They get to the mall.
952 words
4.35
35.5k
3
0

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
179 Followers

When I was all cried out Gram gave me a little pat on the head and finished getting ready. I sat on the couch with my back straight and my hands folded together. I had to admit this was an effective approach with me. I had never felt so humiliated or out of control in my entire life. I was also really dreading the trip to the mall. Buying, clothes or shoes, and the hair stylist. Oh my goodness, the hair stylist. You just knew people were going to be looking at my plastic diapers. I was getting to the verge of panic when gram came back and took me out to the car.

When we got to the mall gram got out of the car and came around to my door and let me out. She took my hand and together we walked into the mall. It wasn’t as bad as I thought. Most people thought I really was eight and paid me no mind. As we walked by an indoor play area gram leaned over and whispered.

“Do you want to stop and play young lady?”

My face went bright red just thinking about squatting down with all the little kids and doing childish things. Gram just kind of smiled and we walked on to Sears. Gram made me try on lots of things, like most kids I balked at some of the items gram had picked out. Which got me a swat on the fanny. And then I tried them on. Gram had picked me up several more outfits, and two new pairs of shoes before she decided we’d had enough and went to the hair stylist.

I was wondering how gram was going to get my hair cut without the stylist really figuring out what was going on. It turned out I was mistaken. As we walked in the stylist greeted gram by name. She looked me up and down as she and gram talked, and had me turn around several times.

“Your right, and your wrong.” The stylist concluded. She looks really good in those piggy tails and a lot of young girls have long hair because their moms like to play with it. But it’s also easier for her to change if she goes out. I'd recommend a Page boy cut. That way it’s pretty hard for her to mess with it, and it will increase the illusion that she’s eight.”

Gram just smiled “Thanks Justin I knew you’d help me out. Now I’m going to do a little more shopping while you work. Send what you cut to ‘Locks of Love’ I’ll be back in a little while. I’m leaving her in your custody. If she gives you any trouble don’t hesitate to spank her.”

Then gram turned to me. “You heard me young lady, if you act up at all Justin can and will spank your bare bottom. Will you be a good girl?”

“Yes gram.” I answered. “I’ll be good.”

When gram left Justine gave me a knowing smile, a wink and a lollipop. Then she got me into the chair and all decked out in the smock they use and began tying my hair. If you donate hair, the part they cut off or donate must be ten inches from the base of your neck. Mine went about fourteen. I started to tear up again as Justine took my ‘Donation’. Justine wasn’t all bad though. She told me that my hair would be donated to a cancer patient who had no hair and that I would make some one very happy. That helped a little bit.

When she had trimmed me she got me up and we went to the wash basin so she could wash my hair before she started on the bob. I balked at sitting in the chair because my plastic pants would show and I didn’t want to flash everyone at the mall. Justine took gram at her word though and spun me around and applied several smacks to my still tender bottom.

“Now am I going to have to give you the full treatment, or are you going to behave and get in the chair.” Justine asked.

I almost tried her but, I really thought she would take gram at her word and spank me. So I flashed everyone and sat before the washbasin trying to keep my legs together. When I was thoroughly washed she led me back to her station and proceeded with gram’s instructions. I was amazed that she could talk down to me like I was a little girl. And I found out that a good stylist can make anyone in their care relax. She talked to me like I was eight but by the time she was done I was feeling kind of good about the whole experience.

She was just securing the bow back to my head when gram walked back in. I new immediately from grams smile that my ‘style’ really made me look young. When Justine was finished she turned the chair around so that I could see my reflection. I was stunned. The look was complete. Even I thought I looked eight. Justine just gave me a wicked smile as I stared in disbelief at her. Gram thanked her profoundly and gave her a very large tip.

“You really know your stuff Justine. I can’t believe how good she looks.” Gram said.

Justine grinned in appreciation. “Well I’m somewhat experienced in this area. Your granddaughter is not the first ‘child’ I’ve done. A couple of other members in our bridge club had something like this done.” And Justine laughed. “And not all of them were girls either.”

Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
179 Followers