My Grandchild Ch. 12

Story Info
Jackie gets a babysitter.
1.4k words
4.44
34.3k
5
0

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
178 Followers

As Cal allowed me to leave the corner I took a peek at the clock and noticed I'd only been in the corner for half an hour. Cal allowed me to get dressed such as it was. The diaper and my halter top. Still I felt grateful that he'd allowed me any clothing at all. He asked me if I wanted to play a game and I told him I'd rather watch television. So while he turned off the lights I found the remote and turned on the TV. It was a pretty good night for TV. We flipped through a few channels and I finally settled on a horror movie. Cal told me I'd have nightmares and he was probably right but I needed an excuse to cuddle with him. And there's nothing like a horror movie to allow that. Before the movie was half over I was all cuddled in Cal's lap, very warm and happy.

When the movie was over Cal informed me it was time to get ready for bed. I was kind of surprised at this. It was only 9 o'clock. Cal just grinned and taking my hand walked me up to the bathroom. I wasn't sure what he was doing until he started running the bath. My entire body turned red as I realized he was about to give me a bath. Cal noticed my embarrassment and gave me a very winning smile.

"You okay kiddo?" He asked.

I just nodded. "Yes sir just a little surprised."

Cal nodded and leaned over to check the waters temperature.

"Cal can I ask you a question?" I stammered.

"Sure honey, what can I do for you?" Cal returned easily.

"Are you giving the eight year old a bath or the eighteen year old? This was a question I was really curious about.

Cal sat up and looked me squarely in the eye. "Tonight honey, I'm giving the eight year old a bath. I am however extremely interested in giving the eighteen year old a bath. I'm also interested in spanking her cute little bottom and making her cry."

My nipples hardened as he told me this, he was interested in me. But was it only sexual?

"Cal?" I started but that was as far as I got I just couldn't bring myself to ask.

Cal stood me up stripped off my clothing and baby bonnet and helped me into the tub. As I sat there in the warm water looking up at him I really expected to see lust in his face. What I saw really surprised me. It was more like love, and maybe a little amusement.

Cal Laid me back and careful to support my neck so that I wouldn't go under the water he washed my hair. It was really different to be given a bath by a man. Gram relied on me to present body parts to be washed and generally to keep myself from drowning. Cal just moved me where he needed me. His big hands never letting me get in danger of drowning. I couldn't believe the feeling of safety I got from him. He enjoyed washing my girl parts, but true to his word he didn't take advantage of the situation. I think I was actually disappointed.

When my bath was finished he helped me out of the tub and dried me off. He enjoyed this a lot more and so did I. He was in a good mood and tickled me no end as he dried me. Asking all the time why I was dancing around and laughing. My already sore bottom got a couple of playful swats as I danced.

Finally the bath was over. I was told to brush my teeth and do anything else I needed to get ready for bed. I performed these tasks with Cal watching over me. It was good to be cared for.

When I was done Cal took my hand and had me lead him to my bedroom. When we got there he looked it over and chuckled in spite of himself. My bedroom was the room of an eight year old. When he was done chuckling his face took on a more solemn note.

"Honey, when I asked about the paddle you lied about it." Cal stated this factually.

"Yes sir." I replied dutifully.

"One of my major hang ups is lying girl. I mean what I say and say what I mean. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them." Cal looked very serious as he said this.

"Yes sir." I kind of drew this statement out, you know the way you do when your really unsure of what is going on.

"So I'm going to use this opportunity to punish you for lying to me." Cal had a very steady look to him as he said this.

"It won't happen again sir." I replied trying to forestall my punishment.

"I'm sure it won't honey." Cal said this kind of softly.

It didn't stop him though. Turning he sat down on the bed and pulled me over his lap. Both my feet were off the ground and my rump was the highest point of my body. I really did feel like a kid as I lay over Cal's lap.

"Did you lie to me as the eight year old or the eighteen year old?" Cal asked.

"The eighteen year old." I replied swiftly

"Then I'm going to spank you as the eighteen year old." Cal told me.

I wasn't quite sure what that meant as the fist blow landed on my bottom. Being spanked by his hand was a different experience. Grams hands all small and light, her hair brush is light and stingy. Cal's hands were large rugged and heavy. When he spanked me he would leave his hand there for a second and let all the force transfer from his hand to my bottom. His hurt both of more than normal. But what really made this spanking interesting was that between every smack he'd rub my bottom. Sometimes the rub was to take the pain away sometimes it made it hurt more. The runs I liked the best were when it was obvious he was just enjoying the spanking. By the time it was over I was crying due to the sting but I was having a really good time over his knee.

"Jackie"

It took a second for me to realize the spanking had stopped. I started to get up, but a large hand placed upon the small of my back held me still.

"There are two ways I can finish this spanking." Cal said to me.

"I can spank you a punishment alone. Or I can spank you as my girl, well wait that's not quite true. I'm kinked and I can spank you as my slave, which is very sexual in nature. If you want to be mine that's a good pick. If you don't want to see me in that way then you should just pick the punishment aspect. What will it be? Cal asked

"I'll take the sexual end, sir." I knew I wanted to get laid by this man.

Cal started spanking me again but now between spanks he'd rub between my legs. I really squirmed at this but got no where. He was just to strong to escape. As I really began to enjoy what was going on between my legs, I noticed that he spent more time with his fingers at my pussy. My spanking slowed down tremendously. When I was good and wet he spanked me 5 times very hard and rammed three fingers into my pussy.

"You may cum my dear." He said this like he might have been talking about the weather. And that very distance combined with his hands on and in my body sent me over the edge. I shuddered as my orgasm over took me. It was strange and wonderful to lay over my mans knee and receive not only his discipline but his ecstasy. As I shuddered I went limp over his knee and just lay there. He let me lay there for a minute or two. Then in one motion he stood up and turned me in his arms so that I lay like a baby. He put me in bed and pulled the covers over me.

"I'll let you go tonight, but next time you'll lick my fingers clean." He stated.

I just looked up at him with dreamy eye's and nodded. Cal leaned forward and kissed me on the fore head. Then getting up he turned off the light and left the room. Closing the door behind him.

As I drifted off to sleep I hoped I would dream of him.

Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
178 Followers