My GrandDad's Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

Our relationship lasted well over a year; a year filled with sexual exploration and experimentation, wherever his fantasies or my curiosities took us. It was an exciting time of testing my personal, sexual boundaries. For the most part, I felt safe with Rufus, and as long as he was with me, I would willing do just about whatever he wanted. Our fantastic year ended not because either of us wanted it to, but because of a wonderful job opportunity that was too good for me to refuse. Knowing that we would soon be saying goodbye to each other, we fucked whenever and wherever we could. Hell, it was as if we suddenly couldn't get enough of each other.

A few nights before I was scheduled to leave for my new job I let myself into Rufus' quiet, dark house and walked down the hall to his bedroom. He wasn't expecting me and had apparently fallen asleep with the television on. I quietly took off my clothes and stood next to the bed watching him sleep. Sensing that someone was in the room, he slowly opened his eyes and saw it was me standing there naked my breasts full and nipples hard, my mound smooth and soft, my pussy lips pink, swollen and visible through my parted thighs. He smiled and reaching out his hand, pulled me toward and onto the bed so that I was straddling his mouth. Parting my pussy lips, my black lover began to lick me, softly at first with the tip of his tongue and then harder from my ass to my clit. I swayed and closed my eyes as he deliciously swiped between my slit with the broad flat surface of his tongue.

I felt him devour my wet womanhood, the tip of his tongue wonderfully torturing my distended clit. The phrase "like a bitch in heat" never rang truer, my body was his toy, and he knew it. I moaned loudly and marveled as he released my mound, allowing my swollen, glistening nub to slip between his lips. He gently sucked my clit as a baby might a nipple causing that warm, familiar surge of desire to slowly build.

While he lay there leisurely sucking and nipping on my engorged clit, all I could do was whimper and groan with animalistic pleasure as I writhed on his face.

"Rufus . . . oh, baby, I'm going to miss this so much," I said in a soft whimper.

"Good, I want you to miss my fucking you. Every time you spread your legs for another man, I want you to think about my black dick fucking the shit out of that sweet pussy of yours," he said in a throaty voice. Sucking me harder and sticking his tongue up my pussy, he made me cum in a hard orgasm that brought muffled cries of satisfied need.

I rolled off him and taking his face in my hands, sensually licked and kissed his mouth. I could feel his cock rubbing against my thigh as I licked his face, tasting my juices and smelling the fragrance of my sex on him and momentarily feeling a sense of jealousy at the thought of another woman (and there would be another woman) being with him after I was gone.

I turned onto my side, and he spooned behind me, the hardness of his cock pressed lengthwise into the valley between my ass cheeks. I pushed my ass back against him enjoying the closeness and warmth of his body.

*****

For the first time, I wanted his cock in my ass. I remember him lying behind me, and the feel of him running his strong, rough hands over my ass now and then slipping between my legs to tease my pussy. His fingers slowly inched toward my opening, and I gasped when he teased my puckered brown bud. He applied more pressure, and I groaned when he pressed his middle finger into my ass.

"Umph, umph," I uttered when he pressed the tip of his finger against my asshole. I resisted the urge to pull away and forced myself to relax.

Rufus knew how I felt about anal, but never tired of trying to convince me of its wonders and pleasures. "Baby, you don't know what you're missing, he said good-naturedly, but we don't have to do this you know?"

"I know," I said, "but I want to."

"That's my good girl," he said as he rolled me onto my stomach and lifted my hips so that he could indulge himself in a bit of oral ass play. Rufus licked, sucked and kissed my ass until I was sopping wet. "Ohhhhhh, that feels so good," I moaned. Rufus began sticking his tongue in and out of my ass bud and at the same time stroking into my pussy with his finger, rubbing my clit until I came, my pussy squeezing his fingers. When my body quivered in orgasmic pleasure, he pressed his index finger deeper in my ass.

"Oh my god, Rufus," I said in a barely audible voice, reaching back to stay his hand. "Wait, wait."

"Relax Baby . . . don't lose your nerve," he said barely concealing his smile.

In his splendid black maleness, Rufus got up from the bed and walked over to the dresser, where he removed a small silver tube from the drawer. He turned and looked at me, his long thick cock protruding out straight from his body and jerking in excitement.

Coming back to bed he climbed between my legs and liberally covered his cockhead and my ass, inside and out with lube. He pressed his finger into my ass again. It hurt, at first, and then it didn't. With a shallow in and out thrust, he began easing his finger into my ass. He paused and waited until I hesitantly rocked back against this finger gingerly coaxing it inside me.

"Are you ok Avery? Tell me if you want me to stop, and I will."

"No, I already told you that I want you to. I just need you to go slow, Rufus."

"Oh Baby, your Daddy wouldn't hurt you for anything in the world. I know this is your first assfuck, and I want it to be good for you . . . Ok?"

"Yes, yes." I felt better with his reassurance and safe with the warmth of his big strong body covering mine. His hard, throbbing cock was ready and eager to claim my virgin ass.

Rufus positioned his cock, lining it up with my opening and gently, slowly, slowly pressed. As he pressed his cock into my ass, he massaged the small of my back, and I moaned involuntarily, gripping the bed sheet and trying to muffle my cries.

"Too big . . . too big," I said in a barely audible voice.

"Relax Baby, just try and relax and push out," he said knowingly.

Rufus took his thumb and reaching under me brushed it across my very sensitive, achy clit making me gasp and hold my breath. I finally exhaled and felt myself relaxing as he continued to rub my clit, stroking his fingers deep into my pussy until I cried out with pleasure when a mind-blowing orgasm spasmed through me. Rufus felt my ass muscles relaxing and softening for him, and he steadily applied more pressure until suddenly his crown "popped" in. He continued to press against my tight ring, pushing his cockhead in, trapping me under him unable to escape his primal, animal dominance.

Through my sexual haze, I knew he was inside me and heard him gasp as my sphincter gripped his cock holding him tightly.

"Shit, shit, shitttttttt," he sighed.

"So tight . . . . your little white ass is so fucking tight and hot," he mumbled to himself, his enjoyment obvious.

Trapped against the bed, he stuffed another pillow under my hips to raise my ass higher and resumed pressing his fat cock into me. Insistent in his invasion of my ass, it still hurt, but gradually felt better as he stroked in and out of my tight virgin ass, slowly filling me with growing waves of pleasure. He withdrew and quickly plunged back into me, causing warm, sharp sensations to course through me. I pushed back against him, my pussy muscles instinctively gripping his cock trying to pull him deeper and like a black stallion, he shoved his stiff cock deep into my ass, fucking me harder.

"Rufus . . . Rufus," I cried as the mixture of pleasure and pain enveloped me, igniting a desperate urge to orgasm. I didn't want to cum, not yet.

"Rufus, wait . . . wait," I tried to say, but it came out sounding like incoherent babble.

It didn't matter. By now his ball sac was hard against the back of my ass, and I could easily imagine cum building up in his balls, rising up his cock shaft. I felt the forceful thrust of his hips and the hot wetness of cum spraying the inside of my warm, dark place with his black essence. At the moment of his ejaculation, he gave a deep animal groan of release, triggering my own orgasm that left me twitching and grinding against the cock that impaled me.

*****

Rufus lay stretched out on top of me. My ass muscles slowly pushed his softening cock out and his cum seeped out of me onto the damp sheets. He took a deep breath and rolled off me, his nearest hand reaching over to caress my behind.

"That was the best cum I've had in a long time, baby girl, I want you to know that," he said almost in a whisper.

I turned my head and looked at him, taking in his dark, handsome face now covered with sweat, the rise and fall of his broad chest, and his thick cock laying long and flaccid on his stomach.

"I wanted to do this for you Rufus, I know you've wanted to for a while, and since I'm going to be leaving soon, I wanted tonight to be special," I said tears welling up in my eyes.

"Hey, hey, why are you crying?" He asked.

"I'm sorry, I don't know where that came from," I said feeling silly.

"Come on, let's get a shower and have a glass of wine," he said as he stood and pulled me out of the bed. As we walked to the bathroom, I realized my butt hurt, and when I told him, he said nothing just gave me a knowing smile.

The shower was just what I needed; it felt great letting the hot water cascade down over the small of my back and my abused behind. When Rufus joined me, I washed him all over and then in the steamy shower knelt before him and using my warm, moist mouth played with his cock.

After our shower, we lay in bed talking and sipping our wine until we fell asleep. The next morning before it was light I awoke to him probing between my legs for entry.

"Rufus, it's five o'clock in the morning," I said sleepily.

"And your point is," he replied. Grinning lecherously, Rufus rolled me onto my back, mounted me, and slid his monstrous morning wood deep inside my already wet pussy. Rufus loved me slow and long that morning, giving me one last memory that I would measure future lovers by.