My Grandma The Model

Story Info
Grandson sees it all.
2k words
4.48
57.9k
49
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My friend Ryan called me on the phone and told me to come over to his house.

"Jeff just got a new batch of skin mags," he told me.

Jeff was Ryan's brother. Those two loved to check out old porn magazines from the sixties and seventies. They would store them under their beds so their parents wouldn't find them. I dropped by and Ryan brought out the new batch. I checked out one and then moved to the next magazine. I got a shock as I gazed at the naked photos.

This magazine was from the mid seventies and there was a woman I recognized. It was my grandmother Rose. I did a double take when I saw the photo. I brought the magazine up close to my face. Sure enough, it was my Grandma from forty years ago.

She had a killer body back then. The other reason I knew it was my Grandma was the boobs. Her tits were firm and large in the photo, just like Grandma's. I don't know what came over me. I ripped the page out of the magazine.

"Hey, what are you doing Jake?" Ryan questioned me. "You own me five bucks for that," he said.

I pulled out my wallet and threw two dollars on the bed. I had to have that photo. I carefully rolled the page up so it wouldn't get damaged. I promptly left and went back home. I happened to be an nineteen year old guy on summer break from college. My parents were at work at the time. I took my clothes off and got onto my bed. I slowly began to pull on my cock. I knew it was wrong to be thinking of my grandmother like that. I didn't care.

Looking at her body was turning me on. Even though it was a photo from forty years ago. It didn't take much to make myself erect. I hated to admit this but I wanted my Grandma sexually. I went faster and I felt myself getting close. A few more strokes and I shot my wad. Some streams of white cum came spitting from the tip of my dick. It splashed all over my belly and chest.

It felt like a great release, cumming that way. I took some tissues and cleaned myself up. I knew there was one thing I needed to do. I needed to make a visit to my grandmother's house shortly. I drove over that Saturday. I had the photo along with me. I knocked in the door.

"Jake, what are you doing here?"

I explained I needed to see her. My face must have said it was something important. She ushered me inside. We both sat down and I gave my Grandma a good look. Yes, she was in her mid sixties now. I thought she still looked very good. She managed to keep herself fit after my grandfather had passed a few years ago. I stretched out my hand with the photo in it. Grandma studied the pic for a few seconds.

"Where did do get this?" She asked me.

I told her a friend had an old adult magazine and this photo was in it.

"This was me when I was around twenty-three," she said. "I was single at the time and sharing an apartment with another girl. I was working as a secretary but my salary wasn't enough to pay the bills. I saw an ad in the paper. Someone needed models so I applied. I didn't know they wanted nude women. I was stupid back then."

"The money was too good to turn down for a few hours work. I stripped out of my clothes and I posed for them. I got paid and left. A couple days later they called me up. They wanted more photos. I held out for more money than what they paid the first time around. That was the end of my modeling career."

Grandma said there was no funny business back then. It was very professional. That money help pay the bills for a few months. After that, she met my grandfather.

"I can see from your face that you thought there was more to it. It was a bit more innocent in those days. Did you get excited when you saw my photo?" She asked me.

I had to be truthful and tell her yes. I was shocked to see her like this and I did get aroused. Grandma did say she did have a nice body back in those days. It's not like today, all these years later. I told my grandmother she was still an attractive woman.

"Thank you Jake, I appreciate your comment."

I hated to admit this but seeing my Grandma and talking about the photo was getting me excited. I could feel my cock getting hard in my pants. I must have been crazy that day. I stood up from the chair I was sitting in and I walked over towards my grandmother. I reached down and pulled my pants and underwear down over my hips. My semi-erect cock was exposed.

"You need to put your pants back on," my Grandma told me.

There was no way I was going to do that. I stepped right up to my Grandma's face. The tip of me prick was no more than a couple of inches from her face. Grandma looked up at my face. I must have had the look of lust. Gram reached out and took hold of my cock in her hand. She started to stroke me up and down. I was getting harder.

I always wanted to do this. I placed my hand on the back of my grandmother's head. She knew what I was up to but she tried to resist. I wouldn't let her pull away. My mushroom touched her lips and Grandma opened her mouth for me. I slid my rod down her throat. I heard some gagging but I didn't back off. I began to thrust harder and deeper. We soon were getting into a rhythm.

Gram was taking me right down to the root. I couldn't believe this was happening. My Grandma was pleasing my erect cock with her mouth. Gram found my balls and squeezed them. That is when I started to lose control. I know I should have said something but I let go. Cum was spitting from the tip of my dick. To my grandmother's credit, she took all of it down her throat. I was full that day and Gram drank all of my white seed.

"You were full, weren't you?" She said to me.

I pulled away and Grandma went the bathroom to clean up. When she came back we talked.

"This has to be our secret, okay?"

I nodded in agreement. No one could ever know what happened between the two of us. I left that day but I knew I would be back. A few days later I returned. I ended up pleasuring my Grandma. This time we made it to bed. We stripped out of our clothes and I got to see my Gram naked for the first time. No, it wasn't like forty years ago. Grandma's body had a few wrinkles here and there. Her tits were still magnificent.

I spread Gram's legs and I used my tongue on her pussy. As I lapped up and down her slit I reached up and fondled her big boobs. They were still fairly firm. Needless to say, Gram got turned on. She was wiggling around on top of the bed. Maybe Gram thought we would just have some oral fun that day. I wanted much more. I pulled away and got to my knees. Gram got this look on her face. She had to know what was coming.

The tip of my cock found her wet opening and I pushed in. Gram's pussy was tight, not loose as you might suspect. I knew both of us were in a state of excitement. I buried my cock into Gram's pussy the whole way and held it there. Grandma would grip me hard with her muscles.

"Fuck Luke, you feel enormous," my grandmother told me.

I wanted to satisfy my Gram in the worst way. Grandma placed her hands on my waist and she wrapped her long legs around me. I took her hard that day. It didn't matter that she hadn't had sex for some years previously. I wanted her as my lover, rightly or wrongly.

"Don't pull out," Gram told me right as we were coming to a climax.

I took her hard a few more minutes and then I unloaded. My thick seed came pouring out of my shaft. Gram's body tensed up when she felt my cream coating her pussy walls. There was lots of grunting and moaning as we orgasmed together. It was a very intense lovemaking session.

I stayed inside my Gram's pussy for some minutes. All the while, I was biting and sucking her nipples. That really brought Gram off. I finally pulled free and Grandma went to clean up. When she returned we kissed and talked.

"I never suspected anything like this would have happened in my life."

She went in to say that she enjoyed every second of it but one day it would have to end. She said I would find myself a girl my own age. She also said she wasn't a young woman anymore. She wouldn't be able to satisfy me forever. I didn't want to hear that at the time but Gram was right in the end. We were lovers through most of that summer. Grandma made me a more experienced lover.

We tried every position we could think of. I liked it best when Gram mounted me and rode my cock. I liked reaching up and massaging my grandmother's large melons. Those were the largest tits I ever experienced in my lifetime. Gram said her orgasms were more intense when I played with her nipples. I also liked the fact I never had to use a rubber with Gram. I could always cum in her pussy.

The time came to return to school. I had a Grandma one last time. She got on all fours. Her big tits were hanging down to the bed. I entered her from behind and made her mine one final time before leaving for college. Gram begged for it that day. We both knew we our time together was winding down.

"Use me Luke!" She screamed.

I reached out and pulled in her hair with one of my hands. You could hear skin hitting skin as I took my grandmother deep and hard. Gram had my cock in an iron vise that day. I gave her a large cream pie for her greedy pussy. Gram milked my seed from me. We didn't talk much afterwards. I dressed and kissed my Grandma as I walked out her door.

Gram was right. I did find a girlfriend at school. Her name is Amy and she is a knockout. Amy even comments on how experienced a lover I am. I have to hold my tongue. Most of the times I return home, Amy is with me. There is little chance to be with my grandmother alone. One time did crop up. My Mom and Amy were going shopping for an afternoon. I stopped by my grandmother's house.

We finished our affair like we had started it. Grandma took me in her mouth and made me hard. She licked and sucked on my knob until I was close to blowing. Gram finished me off by pushing a finger inside my bottom. She must have hit my prostate. I ended up erupting down Gram's throat. Cum was running out my grandmother's mouth and down her chin.

Before I left that day, I told my grandmother that she was the best lover a man could have. There were a few tears coming from Gram. There hasn't been anymore sex between us. I have avoided dropping by knowing what might happen between us. Better to break clean and remember how my Grandma taught me how to make love.