My Grandmother Teaches Me About "Life" Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kingswede
kingswede
520 Followers

Sally hot with lust and desire humped her pussy harder against his face, and she began thrusting herself against the digits intruding her cunt.

"Oh yes Larry, finger fuck me while you eat my pussy. Oh fuck sweeties I'm going to cum, oh yes I'm going spread fucking cum all over your face and fingers." She said panting.

"Fuck me, fuck me, oh yes fucking eats me, oh gods I'm cumming." She said to arch her back upwards in a really intense orgasm.

Sally grabbed my head and pulled it into her pussy and wrapped her long legs around me.

Once her orgasm had passed she let go of me and rolled off the lounge and told me to lie down and just do as I was told.

Sally squatted over my cock, reached down to take a guiding grasp, and then eased her wet, warm cunt onto my hard-on. She moaned my name. I could only manage another "fuuuuccckkkk!". Her pussy was tight. Wetter than any I could remember. I could already feel my second load building up inside me and distracted myself by sucking her big saggy tits. Bad plan. I was so close. I held her broad hips tight and pulled her down onto me, telling her to wait a minute.

She stopped moving for a small moment, then slipped off me, maneuvering round until her big, apple-shaped ass was pointed high and wiggling. Her pink slit showed between thick, but smooth thighs. A thread of slick pussy juice ran from her asshole down her leg. I'd never wanted to fuck anyone as much as I wanted to fuck her right then and there.

I shimmied up to Sally and slid my pussy-wet cock deep into her in one slow thrust. She gasped. I took an ass cheek in each hand and spread her open gently as I doggy-fucked her as slowly as she'd let me, as quickly as I could without cumming. I watched her asshole, covered in a fine down of grey-and-black hairs, winking at me. Sally's hand came up between her legs, fingers against her pussy as I took her from behind, her nails occasionally brushing my balls as they slapped against her. I started to groan, I was getting close again. Sally couldn't wait for me. Her hand stopped moving and she bucked against me hard and fast, with a squeal that turned into a grunting, panting orgasm.

When she'd settled down, I pulled out slowly and motioned for her to flip over. I wanted to look in her eye as I came in her. I wanted to cum deep inside her. She lay on front of me and opened her legs like a rose opening its petals. I took an ankle in each hand, a little surprised at the flexibility of a woman of her age. She was so wet now, my cock slid into her right to my balls in one stroke. I fucked her hard then, my balls banging against her butthole, a trickle of her juices running down them.

In only a few minutes, during which she had a third orgasm, I was ready to blow again and this time I had no intention of holding back. I looked deep into her eyes and told her what was going to happen.

"I'm gonna cum. Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum inside you!"

"Inside me, baby. Fuck me. Cum deep inside my cunt..."

That was all it took.

I felt my balls tighten and watched Sally's eye widen as I filled her with hot cum. I pushed inside her as deep as I could, pulling her legs over my shoulder for leverage, burying my balls between her ass cheeks, whatever it took to put every drop of sperm as far into her cunt as possible. Eventually, the flow stopped and feeling returned to the rest of my body. Sally laid panting and smiling. I slipped my cock out and stretched my back, watching her pussy ooze my cum. She let it run, slipping down her ass crack and pooling on the pool deck through the webbing on the lounge.

After a while we sat up and decided to go for a quick dip and then fix some lunch.

STAY TUNED, MORE TO "CUM" IN THE NEXT CHAPTERS!!!!

kingswede
kingswede
520 Followers
12