My Grandmother the Porn Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right."

"That's it, kid. Smile. By this time tomorrow, you're gonna be fucking your own grandma."

That night at dinner—at the Bellagio, no less—Grand Mama and I passed the beginning of the meal talking about how Mom had finally started calling her again on a regular basis. "She still doesn't completely accept it, but she says as long as I'm happy, she is. She even invited me home for Easter."

"That's great, Grand Mama. I'm glad to hear you two are mending those fences."

"I need to ask you something," Grand Mama said after some silence. "Why is it that you and I never talk about what I do?"

I laughed. "What am I supposed to say? 'Hey, Grand Mama. How was your day at the office?' I know what you do, and I have no problem with what you do. I think I'm being pretty mature about this, Grand Mama. I thought you would appreciate that of me."

"Oh, I do," she was quick to say. "I just didn't know if you had any questions or anything like that, you know?"

I adopted a really goofy voice and said, "Hey Grand Mama, how big was that cock you sucked today?" She began laughing hysterically, as did I. People were looking. We got ourselves under control. "See? Not really the kind of talk one has with a person in your profession."

"Touché," she said with a grin, "but it's not all just about sex. Just today, Clitoris Leachman—"

I burst into laughter. "Clitoris Leachman? Seriously?"

She laughed as well. "Just last week I made one with a woman named 'Betta Dickit.'"

"See, now this kind of stuff, I wouldn't mind talking about," I told her.

"Oh, you'd be surprised by the names some of these people come up with," Grand Mama said. "Some are real doozies. But what I was saying about Clitoris, she brought some rubber frogs onto the set. I was to pull the covers back so she and I could lay down and have sex, and when I did I saw the frogs and screamed my ass off. Everyone on set was in on the joke. It was quite funny."

I wanted so desperately to ask her how the scene went. I wanted to know how Clitoris's pussy tasted. I wanted to know if she ate Clitoris's ass, or if Clitoris ate hers. I kept all that to myself, though. My cock was hard, and blue balls had set in. I couldn't wait until tomorrow to unload myself all over Grand Mama's perfect body.

I took after Dad in that I was a rather hairy fellow, so that night I took it upon myself to shave all my body hair. Not only would this prevent Grand Mama from suspecting it was me once I had stripped down nude, but I knew also that most Luchadores were hairless, so it would lend credence to the character.

She left out the following morning at eleven sharp. I walked her outside to see her off, and once she jumped into a cab I hailed one of my own and followed her to the set; I decided to not drive my own car for fear that she may recognize it. I surreptitiously made my way to Kirk, who gave me a mask and some tights to wear. "You shaved. Good. Now, as far as a script goes, Georgia is your manager. You win your match—you can wrestle, right?" I assured him I could. "Good. You win your match, you return to the locker room, remove your clothes, she blows you, you fuck her, we get the money shot, and you're done."

"Yeah, about that," I said. "Look, I've been cheesing on this for a long time now. I want to do all that, but I want to eat her pussy and fuck her in the ass, also."

"She wasn't expecting anal today, far as I know. Let me go check." I went ahead and changed into my gear while I waited. He came back and said, "She's good to go. Professional that she is, she planned for this contingency. Oh, and I told her that you were a real Luchadore, therefore you couldn't reveal your identity to her. Also, to keep things simple, your only dialogue is 'Si.' Got it?"

"Si," I said with my best Mexican accent.

He laughed. "Good. Now go fuck your Grandma."

I started to turn, then said, "Thanks, Kirk. You could have told me to go fuck myself, but you didn't. You were cool about this whole thing."

"Glad I could help," he said, then bapped me on the head with the script to get me on my way.

I went to a makeshift ring where I wrestled with a guy named Bear Bottoms. After five minutes, I dove off the top rope and body-pressed him. He rolled perfectly, I got the one-two-three, and my manager, Dolly Partin-Them-Lips, threw a towel around my shoulders and led me to the locker room.

"You performed well tonight, El Magnifico."

"Si."

"You know Dolly likes it when you pick up the win."

"Si."

"Let me show you just how much I like it." She untied my boots and pulled them from me, then began rubbing my already-hard dick through my tights. She pulled them down and I stepped out of them, then she took my cock into her hands. She pumped it a few times, then wrapped her lips around it.

"WAAAAAAAAHHHH!!" I moaned loudly as I fell back against a wall and unloaded myself onto her. I must have spurted eight or ten times. By the time I was finished, her face looked like a glazed doughnut and she was laughing hysterically.

"Cut, God damn it! Cut!" Kirk screamed.

"No," Grand Mama said through her laughter. "Keep rolling." Looking at me, she said, "You like how Dolly treats this dick, don't you?"

"Si," I answered feebly. She began sucking it again, and just as I knew I would, I maintained my erection. She sucked me a good five minutes, then I fell to the bench where we sixty-nined. Oh, her pussy was so delicious. She had been creaming heavily, and I lavished in lapping every bit of it from her.

She turned over and said, "Eat my ass now, El Magnifico." I did. It was so soft and beautiful. I ate it a good ten minutes. I then got on the floor and motioned her to follow me. She did. I had every intention of fucking her like that guy in her DVD did. She got in front of me, and I then slid my cock into her pussy. I knew some Spanish because of my foreign language requirement for my degree, so when I entered her I exclaimed, "Madre de Dios!" which meant "Mother of God."

I treated that pussy with the respect it deserved. I slid in and out of her, not fucking her, but making love to her. She rubbed at her clit, and in no time she was cumming all over me. Thinking she had lubed me up well enough, I pulled myself from her and slid my cock into her ass. "Oh, los Santos nos preservan." "Saints preserve us."

I went in and out of her at a nice pace. I looked up and saw Kirk rolling his index fingers around each other, telling me to wrap it up. I didn't want to, but he was the boss today, so I set my mind to the task. I began thinking about how great her ass felt, how incredible this whole day

had been, and soon I had worked myself into a frenzy. I stood, and Grand Mama took me into her mouth, sucked the head of my dick, then opened wide as I unloaded another five-spurter all over her. She caught two spurts directly in her mouth and swallowed without hesitation. She took my cock back into her mouth and finished me off, then Kirk yelled, "Cut!"

"God damn it, you two. I never wanted to jack off so badly in my life. This was fucking art you two performed today, do you hear me? ART! Georgia, great job, as always. You can get your shower if you want. El Magnifico, this way, please." I gathered my things and walked away with Kirk. As I changed into my civvies he passed me his business card and said, "Good job today, kid. You ever want a career in porn, just let me know."

"If you figure out anymore ways I can fuck Grand Mama without her knowing its me, let me know." I said with a laugh. "Seriously, though. It's something to consider. Thanks." I then made my way back to Grand Mama's so I could get a shower before she arrived.

I had just finished blow-drying my hair when I heard the door open. I walked into the living room to greet her. "So, how was your day at the office?"

Remembering our conversation from last night, she laughed and adopted a goofy voice and said, "You should have seen the size of this guys cock."

I laughed. "So, what do we do for the remainder of the day?"

"I feel like spending some money," Grand Mama said. "let's go shopping."

I escorted her about town, secretly reveling in the fact that I was showing off the woman I had just fucked. She bought herself a new dress. It was a yellow and white striped sun dress that was her through and through. She then bought herself a new eighteen karat gold necklace. We passed by a lingerie shop and I pointed out a negligee. "Hey, that's just like the one you wore in that DVD you gave me."

"So it is," she said with a smile.

"Too bad it had to meet such a bitter end."

"The scene was hot though, right?"

"Well, yeah, but so were you when wearing that negligee."

She studied it for all of thirty seconds, then went in the store and bought it. "There, your Grand Mama can be hot in it once again."

"Yeah, for someone else," I mumbled.

"What was that, John?"

"Nothing, Grand Mama."

"No, you said something, and apparently it's something you're too embarrassed to repeat." She took a deep breath. "Please don't let things turn ugly, John. Tell me what you said."

"You said you could be hot in it once again."

"Uh-huh."

"Then I said, 'Yeah, for someone else.'"

She looked at me, but there wasn't any anger in her eyes. Not even disgust. "We'll talk about this when we get home, okay?"

"Okay."

"Come on, let me treat you to dinner."

We went to one of the casino restaurants and had a shrimp buffet. "Fifty different varieties, fifty different flavors," the poster promised. I had one of each. Grand Mama had half as much on account of she had to maintain her twenty-four-inch waist.

We got home, and as promised, she addressed what I had said. "I think I understand why you remarked as you did earlier. Even though you say you're alright with what I do, there is still that part of you that doesn't want to accept that his Grand Mama does this kind of thing for a living. You want your Grand Mama to be pure, as you remember her."

I laughed. "You couldn't be farther from the truth. I have absolutely no problem whatsoever with what you do, Grand Mama."

"Then ... Perhaps I have become some kind of fantasy girl for you. You have disconnected the 'Grand Mama' part of me from the equation, and all you see is a porn actress whom you really want to have sex with."

"It's not that either."

"Well then, the only other thing that I can think of is that you want to have sex with your Grand Mama, and you're jealous because she has sex with guys your age but never you."

I touched my finger to my nose, then pointed at her.

"John, don't you understand how wrong that is? Why, it's ... That's incest." She said it like it was a revolting thing. "You do understand how wrong that is, don't you?"

"Si," I said with a thick Mexican accent.

"What did you just say?"

"I said, 'Si.' 'Si' is Spanish for 'yes.'"

"I know that."

"So are you saying that the idea of having sex with your grandson sickens you?"

"I wouldn't say 'sickens,' but—"

"Would it be enough to make you say, 'Madre de Dios?'"

"What? John, where—"

"Would it be enough to make you say, 'Los Santos nos preservan?'"

The look on her face was priceless. "How do you know—?"

I stood as I announced, "Because I am El Magnifico, Grand Mama. Yes, it was with me you filmed your latest adventure today."

"Oh, dear Lord," she said as she fell back upon the sofa. She stared blankly for a few seconds before asking, "John? How ... How could you?"

"I've wanted you ever since I saw that DVD, Grand Mama. I didn't want the actress in the movie, I wanted you. You were the most beautiful woman I had ever seen, and I just had to be with you."

She was trying to process all this." So, Kirk?"

"He didn't know, Grand Mama. I swear. I followed you to the set, and when I saw some Mexican guy arriving with the Luchadore suit, I told him the film had been cancelled. I then put it on and reported to ... Kirk, his name was? Yes. He never knew who I was. All I said to him was 'Si,' so he didn't even know I wasn't Mexican."

"Oh, my God. Oh, my God," Grand Mama kept saying, and I was beginning to fear that I had damaged our relationship beyond repair.

"Look, Grand Mama. I'm sorry. If I knew it would have had this kind of effect on you, I wouldn't even have done it. I would have been content just jerking off to you like I've done every day since Christmas."

"Go to your room, John. I need to be alone."

"But—"

"Please, John. Just go."

I did. I sat there for two solid hours, not knowing how I was going to fix this. I got up and began packing my clothes. Best thing for both me and Grand Mama right now would be for me to go back to school. There was a light tapping at my door. I turned to see Grand Mama.

"What are you doing," she asked.

"I'm going back to school, Grand Mama," I told her. "I'm sorry about all this. I've been trying to show you how mature I am, but this incident only proves my true immaturity. I really am sorry for everything. Believe me when I say I would take it back if I could."

"Wait a moment," she said, then disappeared.

I stood there, waiting, and was shocked beyond belief when she reappeared at my door wearing the negligee she had purchased today, the same one from her DVD. I just stared at her.

"I thought about what happened today, John. These movies I make? The guys I'm with? All I do is fuck one after the other in one movie after the next. Today was different, though. You never tried to fuck me, did you?"

"No, ma'am."

"You wanted to make love to me, didn't you?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"I could tell it when your mouth was on me, and I could tell it when you were inside of me. There was a gentleness about the way you treated me, a respect for me as a woman. I can't tell you how much I appreciate that, John. In my line of business, what you gave me is a rare commodity indeed."

She stepped through the doorway to within two feet of me, grabbed at her negligee, then ripped it. "Not for someone else, John, but you."

"Oh, Grand Mama," I breathed heavily.

She stepped closer, drew me to her, and kissed me. "Undress yourself," she whispered, and I wasted no time in doing so. "Lie on the bed." I did, then she straddled my face. She cinched her pussy good and tight against my mouth, then bent over backwards and began sucking my cock. I have had plenty of sixty-nines in my day, but never one that was belly-to-back. It was so fucking awesome. I could actually watch her suck me off while I ate her pussy.

She creamed so heavily as she sucked my harder-than-a-flagpole cock, and I graciously drank every bit of her cum. She sat up, slid down, and softly impaled herself on my cock. I moaned as she took every inch, and told her over and over again that I loved her as she made sweet, sweet love to me. She asked if I wanted to go in her back door, but I told her I wanted to cum inside of her soft pussy, and three minutes later, I did. She continued to ride me, though, until she cranked out a final orgasm of her own, then she lay beside me and nestled close to me as I pulled her close.

"You know, John. We aren't that far away from one another," she said as we lay there. "We could make these visits a regular thing, if you like."

"Si," I said, and we laughed. Yes, I would want that, and I was happy that I not only did not lose my Grand Mama, but that I gained her as a lover as well. I had three more years of college. Life, for me, was going to be just fine.

12