My Grandson's Cock

Story Info
Grandmother gets her wish.
921 words
4.37
201.3k
114
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since my husband died I have been living alone. Even at the age of sixty-six I still get urges. Sometimes I get naked and finger myself on the bed. This was one of those times. I had a finger pressed inside my damp pussy. I was working my digit in and out and I was totally out of it. I heard a noise and I looked up to see my grandson Justin.

My grandson has the bad habit of entering the house without knocking. There I was with my legs spread wide and a finger in my drenched cunt. Justin stood there and didn't say a word. I don't know what came over me. I told Justin to join me.

"Please don't go Justin."

I pulled my hand free and I motioned for him to come closer. Maybe my grandson was horny, I don't really know. Justin came to the edge of the bed and he pulled his shirt up over his head. Off came his pants and underwear. His shoe and socks were last. Justin got onto the bed and he climbed in between my thighs. I was breathing heavily, just waiting for him to act.

Justin lowered his face to my mound and he used his tongue to lash at my folds. I was practically screaming as Justin flicked his tongue up and down and then he found my wet clit. I drew my legs up and my grandson licked and chewed my pussy. It had been so long since I last had sex. I needed this in the worst way.

Justin got me into a hot burn. I was have these small orgasms from Justin using his tongue on me. After a few minutes, Justin pulled back from me. He was on his knees and I was looking at his thick cock. I didn't need to plead or beg. Justin fitted his hard mushroom at my opening and then he pushed into me. My finger was a far cry from my grandson's dick. He felt huge in my tight hole.

Once he entered me completely, he started to fuck me in earnest. I just place my hands on his chest and held on. Justin drove his huge member all the way inside. It felt like he was hitting bottom. I didn't care if he was my grandson or not. I needed his thick prick in me the whole way. Justin knew just what to do. He gave it to me hard and deep. His balls were slapping against my bottom. I felt like he had me in his complete control.

After Justin filled my pussy for some minutes, he lowered his face and he started to suck on my nipples. I have big breasts and my nipples are like small saucers. Justin was biting and sucking each one. I didn't know how much more I could take of my grandson arousing me like this. Justin kept entering me and then pulling out. He would rest his cock head at my pussy lips and then shove into me.

The orgasms were growing in intensity. I was only thinking of one thing. I wanted to have Justin seed me. I didn't have long to wait. I gripped Justin's rod with my muscles and that seemed to make him lose control. A few seconds later Justin gave me his love batter. It felt like my tummy was being flooded. Justin kept entering me and he fired one sticky load after another into my tummy.

I made sure I squeezed every drop from his cock. Justin continued to feed me his cock for some minutes. Eventually he slowed down and then he withdrew his spent cock from my body. It felt like someone had beaten me up. My pussy felt inflamed from all those cock strokes. Justin dropped onto his side and I turned over to kiss him. Our lips met and we opened our mouths to each other.

I told Justin that I didn't have any regrets from what we did. I had needed this for such a long time now. It just happened to be my grandson that gave me his loving. Justin asked me if I wanted him again. I told him I couldn't take anymore today. I said that anytime he wanted to see me, he should just show up. Justin took me at my word.

A couple of times a week, Justin will stop by. We will both undress and then we head to the bedroom. My grandson is a dynamo in bed. He always seems to be hard. I have used my mouth to suck on his dick. Once I get him hard he gets onto his back. I will mount him and slide my pussy down onto that fat shaft. Justin really knows how to excite me. He will squeeze my tits as I slide my pussy up and down his fat pole.

Justin always has plenty of cum to give me. That is the one thing I have missed all these years. I love the feel of a lover filling me with his hot juices. Justin says he loves it when I milk all his white batter from his cock. I want to take care of my grandson lover as well. Justin is twenty-two now. I know I can't expect this to continue forever.

For now, I plan to have Justin in my bed as much as I can. I hope he will give me as many loads of his cum as is possible.