My Guardian Angel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He became animated and his jaw started clenching in a very sexy way. I wanted to kiss it while he got angry. So I did. I moved my lips over his neck and jaw, sometimes letting myself taste his skin. He tasted sweet and had a musky scent to him. He kept prattling on. "...and you don't even see what these guys are staring at. I mean, that's my ass," he pointed towards my butt. "I own that thing, they have no right to stare. And you should hear what they talk about in the locker rooms. Like, dudes, her boyfriend is sitting right here. I swear, the only reason I don't kill them in their sleep is because I know you'd disapprove."

I sighed. "Shut up, Seth." I started kissing his jaw again, then moved to his neck. I had a theory that he was just making this shit up to boost my self confidence. Because I had about zero to none.

His hands slipped down my sides to my hips, and he lifted me back into his lap. "Okay." He whispered against my cheek. His lips found mine and we gently started kissing. The only sound in the room was our lips moving and the occasional sigh by Seth or myself. I smiled under his lips and knotted my fingers in his hair.

My shorts and Seth's shirt ended up on the floor. One of his strong hands was holding my thigh up against his hip and the other was holding himself over me while we kissed. Sometimes his hand would slide up and find its way under my panties, but I shifted uncomfortably and he moved his hand back to my leg. I whispered a breathless "Sorry" to him, but he simply smiled and slide his tongue in my mouth again. I loved the taste and smell of Seth. My hands pressed down on his back, and he laid himself on me, with one of his legs in between my thighs and his elbows supporting him. A strand of his hair fell against my cheek and I smiled and tucked it away with my hands. Seth's breathing was jagged when he moved his lips down my neck and over my collarbone. Sighing, I tugged on his hair a little and felt him nip my skin. I brought him back to me and gently pulled his lower lip between my teeth, feeling him start to tremble.

My legs had just wrapped around his waist when we heard the front door open. Seth grumbled quietly. "God damn it." He whispered against my lips, and quickly retrieved our clothes from the floor. I slipped my shorts on while he tugged his shirt over his head. We turned on the television and quickly went to lounging on my bed while my parents footsteps got louder up the stairs. I snuck a peek at Seth laying next to me. He was staring at me, a small smile playing around his lips. He took my hand and we turned back to the TV where my favorite movie, Cold Mountain, was just starting.

12