My Guest Discovery

Story Info
A discovery with a twist.
1.2k words
4.35
26.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Icecubez
Icecubez
100 Followers

My wife has a friend called Sue. Sue is a babe. She is mouth watering. She is all that and a bag of potato chips.

Sue has lovely curves, her breasts are a nice 34C and her legs are so fine. She is the whole package. Best of all she is single.

She split from her boyfriend and so my wife insisted that she came down to visit so they could "slag off men." and do all those usual girlie things that women do when one of them break up with a partner.

I didn't argue when I was told that Sue was coming and that was that. Why would I??

She's a babe and a damsel in distress

I'll hug her and tell her all men are pigs. Participate in there ritual. Say whatever I have to just so I can get a chance to hold Sue close.

Because she's a babe and I'm a pig. I mean getting to hug a beautiful woman and not get in trouble with the wife for doing it. Sounds like a sweet deal to me

Then to top it all getting royally rewarded for doing it. I don't know how I coped.

Anyway, getting back on track.

Sue came down on Friday after work. She looked as fine as ever and the conversation went exactly as I knew it would. Once it was unanimously agreed that men were evil and women were superior we all called it a night. My wife and I went into our room to get ready for bed and left Sue to get changed in the front room where she was sleeping on the sofa.

As I pulled my pyjama t-shirt top over me head my wife suddenly remembered that she hadn't given Sue a towel. So, I volunteered to do this (easy brownie point and also a great opportunity to see more of Sue).

I knocked on the door.

"Come in." called Sue

As I walked into the room I was momentarily lost for words. Sue stood there in just a silk vest top and seriously short matching shorts. They were both the colour of red wine. Sue wasn't wearing a bra and her nipples were straining against the material.

"Are you ok?" asked Sue "Only you look a little un-easy."

"I'm fine." I replied trying to keep eye contact and not do what I desperately wanted to do.

I'm a silk man. There's something about a woman in silk that does it for me every time and to have a babe in silk standing there in front of me. I had a problem.

You see the sight of Sue standing there as she was had given me a serious erection and the only thing that was protecting me from showing my enjoyment of her to Sue was the towel in my hand.

So, I edged closer to the door to use this to hide me and passed the towel to her

"Do you need an extra pillow or anything?" I asked

"No I'm fine. Night."

Phew. A close call but damn she looked so fine. My pyjamas were uncomfortable to say the least and my thoughts were seriously x rated.

Off I snuck back to my wife only to find her already asleep. So no help there. I climbed into bed a horny mess and drifted off after a long while.

My wife is a morning person and I'm not. So I wasn't surprised to wake up and find her not next to me. But it did cause me a small annoyance, as I was still horny from last night.

I got up and started toward the bathroom just in time to see Sue walking toward it as well.

She was wearing the towel that I gave her last night and that was it. A whole series of thoughts raced through my mind and my erection was back in force.

I knew if I didn't do something there and then I would not be able to concentrate for the rest of the day.

So I did the only thing I could I carried on and arrived at the bathroom door just in time to see Sue drop the towel and step into the shower.

This was the first time I got to see her naked and even then it was a rear view only but damn. Ten out of ten and then some.

I couldn't help myself. I turned tail and headed back to my bedroom. I closed my eyes lay on my bed and liberated my erection and then went to work on getting some relief. My imagination took over and I started fantasising about what I wanted to do to Sue.

I was just building up a good rhythm when I felt a hand trying to replace my own. I let go and allowed the mystery hand to take control.

My hands dropped to my sides and I grazed a bare thigh. I knew Sue was in the shower so my wife must have walked in and caught me and for once decided that she would take over rather then tell me off (a refreshing change as these were her best sheets).

I decided that I shouldn't be selfish but that I should return the favour and so I started stroking the thigh. Heading up toward the pussy. When I got there I got my second surprise. I could feel it and it was bald!!

I have been trying to persuade my wife for years to shave her pussy as for me it is a real turn on. She has always refused. So, I was very surprised to find that I was touching a bald pussy. I was seriously turned on by my discovery

The only problem was I was very near to completion. Feeling the bald pussy pushed me over the edge and I shot my load all over the hand, my chest and the thigh.

It was good and I felt relieved. I knew it wouldn't last but still until we went out later it would hold me. I opened my eyes so that I could look at my wife and tell her how beautiful she was and then enjoy the sights.

There in front of me was my next surprise.

Standing there completely naked with her 34C breasts, bald pussy and a big smile was Sue.

"Nice to know I can still have that effect on a man!!" She said looking at my rapidly reducing erection and then my cum soaked chest.

"Only next time can you last a bit longer? A girl needs all her pleasures to don't you know."

I didn't know what to say. I just watched her kneel down, hook up her towel and walk out. Still trying to comprehend what had happened.

My wife's friend had just walked into our bedroom and given me the best hand job I had had in years and she wanted me to last longer next time!! Personally, I just wanted there to be a next time.

I wanted to suck her breasts. Explore her pussy. Explore her whole body. I just wasn't sure how to go about it. I closed my eyes and allowed my mind to drift again hoping a solution would come...

Icecubez
Icecubez
100 Followers