My Hair Dresser

Story Info
Young does old.
1.1k words
4.02
53.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am Tom 58 years old and walk with a limp. I have been widowed for about a year. My wife was 34 and had a body built to tease and please and loved to use it. We had an open arrangement, where she would pick guys or girls up and then tell me or bring them home for us both to enjoy. I loved the fact that she could get almost anybody interested.

On the day she died, she had picked a 25 year old guy up and was blowing him as they were driving home. He lost control and hit a tree killing them both.

My hairdresser, Amy reminds me of her. She is about 25 or 26. She is 5'4. Red hair to her waist. Big full round breasts which she likes to flaunt. She has a small waist and beautiful firm bum. A smile that cries I want cock, with just a look.

She has been doing my hair for about 6 months and we make small talk, while she leans into me with her crotch and makes sure I see her tits. I am a shy guy and would not make a move unless she let me know with no uncertainty. I mean really an old guy that is gimped, why would she be interested? My wife would have fucked her by now. I think she just likes to ensure her tip. I do know my cock is hard when she is done.

Time for my monthly trim, with Amy. I go in for my appointment, and I'm told that Amy isn't here anymore. She did leave this for you, handing me a letter. Confused I opened it and I see her picture wearing a see through top and black push up bra. Text me and her number.

What's up I text. Responds. Your trim will have to be at your place. Give me your address, see you in an hour.

She shows up in a satin sweater skirt that covers her but, if she doesn't bend over. Her nipples are visible, and I don't notice a bra. Her hair is in a pony tail to one side. I invite her in and sit in the kitchen. So why did you leave? Those bitches were so jealous they said I stole their customers and was giving favors, so I got fired.Were you? Giving favors. She smiled. Maybe.

She began running water at the sink. Do you have a towel for your shampoo? Oh ya jumping up and getting it. She smiled, What have you been thinking about glancing at my bulge growing in my crotch. She then unbuttoned my shirt took it off and bent me over the sink, running her hand up my back. My cock jumped, as she commented on what great shape I was in. She straddled my leg and ground against it while applying the shampoo. Do you like my out fit? I think it is sexy, grinding harder. My cock was pressing against my pants to the point it hurt. She rinsed, dried me off and pointed to the chair.

If your uncomfortable take off your pants looking at my cock pressing against my pants. Need help? Undoing my belt. My pants dropped and my cock popped out of my boxers. Very nice she nodded. Couldn't get this comfortable

at the shop. Now sit. She bent over to get her scissors, showing her thong strap and full view of her ass cheeks. My cock was twitching. I hadn't had sex since my wife passed and I was fucking horny. Amy was a seasoned tease.

Amy slipped her dress off, smiled as I starred at her firm tits. Well I felt a little over dressed starring at the precum forming on my cock. She put the apron on forming a tent, began trimming my hair. Do you trim your pubes she asked? What! No. You should. Why? Well when you lick pussy. Do you like picking pubes out of your mouth? No, I guess not. Never really thought of that. Tell you what. Today I'm running a special. Oh. Today you get a full body trim at no extra charge. She leaned over with her nipple at my mouth. I licked and she moaned, so I took it in my mouth. Amy pulled back. Careful you don't want a bald spot. She finished my head, told me to stand and drop my shorts. For your pube trim, she explained.

I stood up wriggled out of my shorts, dropping them to the floor. My cock sticking straight up. She pushed it to the side as she began snipping my bush. Amy then pushed it to the other side, licking a drop of precum off the tip as she did. Just to keep you hard she explained, licking her lips snipping the other side. Get your razor she commanded. Precum dripping I went and got it, with shaving cream. Amy had a bowl of warm water and a towel laid out on the floor. I laid down and she straddled me rubbing cream on me with her pussy in my face. I reached up rubbing her slit through her thong, feeling her moisture. Your enjoying this I said. A little as she sat deeper on me.

There much better as she took m cock in her mouth and swallowed me to m balls. Now I can suck you proper. I've wanted to since the first day. I saw your bulge and wanted it in me ever since. I ripped her thong off and licked and sucked her til she came on my face. Fuck you are good she screamed.

Amy got up straddled my cock and eased down on my slobber lubed cock. Leaning over, bite my tits she begged, rocking up and down on me. I pumped up in her as she met every stroke with her ride. I'm a good slut hairdresser right Tom, as her eyes rolled back and she began shaking. Fuck fuck fuck yeees, your making me cum again. Her cunt tightened around my cock and I throbbed ready to blow my load. No not yet as she pulled off me. I want it in my mouth. I stood up squeezing my cock so I wouldn't blow, as she positioned herself in front. Hurry hurry I can't hold it. As the first stream shot out hitting her in the chest. Amy then clamped on my head with her mouth as the second shot hit the back of her throat, and another, again. Fuck I've never cum that much in my life. My cum dripping off her tits down her chin as she was sucking every last drop. My body began to spasm as she kept sucking my softening cock.

We cleaned up. I paid her for the haircut. Next month then? I was hoping you would take me out before then she pouted. Oh. OK. Dinner and a movie? As long as it's an adult theater she said. Saturday evening about 6? Wear something slutty. It's a date. Waved as she left.