My Hairy Mom

Story Info
Mom and Son get into a hairy situation.
704 words
423.5k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wam70884
wam70884
13 Followers

My name is Tom. I am 19 years old and I attend a local community college here in California. I live with my mom still, my dad passed away in a car accident last year so times have been rough without him. Anyways, my story is about my mom and how I got her to throw away the razor. It all started about 6 months ago in September when I was coming home from school and mom was cleaning in the kitchen, trying to get the house in order....

It was your ordinary fall day with the leaves falling and the air was kind of crisp. I finally arrived to see mom in a tank top and shorts furiously putting things away in the kitchen and she was sweating.

"Hi mom!"

"Hi Tommy, how was school?" She inquired as she fixed her long brown hair into a pony tail, revealing some dark stubble under her arms.

"It was a normal day today. Out of curiosity how long has it been since you have shaved? Your armpits are quite hairy."

"Oh god it's been weeks, isn't it terrible? I haven't had the time to shave, it's probably been like three and a half weeks since I have shaved, it takes so much time and I haven't had much time to spend." As she put her arms to her sides trying to hide the armpit hair.

"Actually mom, I think armpit hair on women is kind of sexy. Especially nice and sweaty hairy armpits like yours are quite a turn on for me." Mom just blushed after I said that and lifted one arm above her head and played with her armpit stubble.

"Really? Well actually now that the hair is getting soft I am actually starting to like it to be honest with you." Mom said.

"Mom can I be honest with you?" Mom looked perplexed. "I would die to lick your armpits right now." Mom gave me a stunned look and then smiled and then my sex starved mom said...

"Get over here and start licking!"

So I went to town on her right armpit licking the sweat from the hair and enjoying the musky aroma of her pits (thank god she didn't use deodorant that day), then I worked on the left one then mom said.... "Oh this making me hot!" And she started to finger her pussy....

She then grabbed my face and kissed me and I passionately returned the kiss. Mom then broke off the kiss and threw off her tank top revealing her huge natural 34D tits and then threw away her pants and panties revealing her massive bush. She then said...

"Go to town down there big boy!"

So I started furiously licking my mom's juices and played with her pussy hair and I was in heaven. So after I was down there for a good while she then said to me...

"Oh god Tommy, fuck me!!! I need your cock in my pussy now!!!!" Who was I to argue? I slipped off my pants and fed my cock to my mom's mouth in which she gave me a delicious blowjob to get me nice and hard. I then asked mom...

"Where are the condoms?"

She said..."We don't need a condom, just pull out before you cum, maybe another day you can knock me up by putting your seed in me but till that day, just pull out!" She said with heavy breathing.

So I slammed my cock into my mom's tight hairy pussy and I fucked her as hard as I possibly could... That point in time came where I needed to cum, so I pulled out of my mom's pussy and told her that I wanted to cum in her hairy armpits.

So she lifted up her arms and I shot half of my load into one armpit and the other half into the other armpit. Then mom said....

"Next time, I think I want you to knock me up! And I promise you I will never shave again in my life."

I just smiled and gave her a huge tongue tangled kiss in our bed and we fell asleep.

More adventures to come! Please comment!

wam70884
wam70884
13 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This is obviously a work of fiction. To all the morons that think this is real, you are truly mentally challenged....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

JUST ANOTHER UNFINISHED HAIRY STORY, HAIRY IS ALWAYS A RATING OF 5, UNFINISHED IS ALWAYS A RATING OF 1. SERIOUSLY!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hope fucked her good knocked her up me had threesome with my mom and aunt mom siter both cunt have alot of hair from their assholes to top of their cunts I knocked up both of them we still have threesomes both I their mid 60'splus both are 38 double d too

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fucking hot story I love a hairy pussy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just found this story. Hope you are still writing. Hairy pussies are always great. The stories about moms that are shaved are not realistic or believable most of the time. Many employed and married moms don't make time for shaving or trimming unless there is a beach trip planned.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
I Love My Hairy Mom Ch. 01 A son's fantasy about his hairy mother comes true.in Incest/Taboo
Bobby's Hairy Mom Unshaved Mom catches Bobby masturbating.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
Camping with My Hairy Mom Some mother-son nature fun.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories