My Half Sisters Pt. 05

Story Info
Part 5 of a special, intense relationship with my sisters.
5.8k words
3.96
12k
28

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elpy
elpy
125 Followers

*I recommend starting from part 1, visit my profile to find all chapters.*

*Note for readers of the previous chapters: This chapter deviates to include as well as incest; voyeurism, young/old, sex in public, stranger sex. Just to give you a heads up!*

*****

By the time I reawaken, it's coming to be the evening. We have spent an entire day fucking eachother and then sleeping it off each time. My sister lays atop me snoozing. I can feel that I am still penetrating her vagina significantly with my sloppy phallus as she sleeps. I have a brainwave and reach down the side of the bed to pull my phone from my trouser pocket.

Loading messenger, I touch Remy's pic and text her,

"Remy sweetheart, are you there?"

My heart races to hear from her, and luckily it only takes 10 seconds.

"Hey my lovely brother it's so good to hear from you, I miss you so much <3"

My heart thumps and I get aroused, especially at what I mean to try next.

"Baby, I miss you too, but I have great news, where are you right now?"

"I'm on a bus with Lelu, we were in town today shopping ;) how is Elle, are you with her <3"

"Ohh I hope you got some nice things my lovers. I want to say hello to you both on video chat, got something to show you ;P"

"Oh great idea bro sure lets start one <3"

Elle stirs briefly, moving slightly but doesn't wake up. I dial my sister and the feed starts up. The first thing she sees is my face, bare shoulders and the top of Elle's head resting on my pectoral.

I see Remy's gorgeous face and Lelu leaning her head onto Remy's shoulder to get in shot so I can see her cute smile too.

"Oh I love you guys!" My impulsive answer is too strong to forego. Remy and Lelu reply in kind;

"We love you brother!" and then Remy enquires as to satiate their understandable curiosity about what is on their video feed. "Is that Elle there?"

"Yeah baby, look at what I have been up to all day!" I pan my phone downwards across Elle's slumberous figure so they can see we are both naked, one breast of Elle's is touching on my chest, and as I pan down further they see her bare leg snaked across my belly. I hear their wooping and gasping as I reveal all to them. Further down, they can see my aroused phallus splaying their eldest sister's labia and sitting deep inside her vagina.

"Aaa, Wooow!" they marvel through my phone speaker at the sordid embrace of their half brother and their half sister locked in coitus. I give a few gentle pumps of my phallus into my sister to give them a little show.

Pulling the phone back so I can see their faces, I ask them;

"She knows all about us and wanted to be included. What do you think, my sexy sweethearts?"

Remy has covered her mouth in awe and Lelu's eyes glisten with excitement.

"We are going to need more penises in this equation," Lelu jokes excitedly.

"I am so happy, I want to be there and join in!" Remy is brimming with arousal, her cheeks crimson like a low hanging sun.

"I have fucked her all day today!" I boast.

"Not fair!" "Aw maan!" The united envy of my sisters given away by their impulsive, coveting reactions.

"Show me what you girls are wearing..." I demand, wanting to ogle their figures.

Remy points the camera down and shows her other hand stroking Lelu's legs. They are wearing very short skirts, Remy's skirt is black, with a white tanktop and some sports bra of sorts, Lelu's skirt is a pink loose weave and she is wearing a white lace top with a bra underneath. Remy lifts Lelu's skirt to show off her beautifully packed pubic area covered in white flowery briefs. Then I hear Remy whisper through the phone as she pans it across her own thighs.

"I'm not wearing undies bro." She drops the camera down as she opens her legs for me to see.

Barely hidden under her very short skirt is her shaved, soft and silky pussy. I can see a little slime between her thighs indicating she has been aroused while walking around.

"Hey, when did you do that sis?!" Lelu asks surprisedly, and I see her hand slide up Remy's thigh until her fingers press into her labia. The camera briefly shakes and loses focus as Remy reacts to the fingers in her cunt.

"Hey, Lelu you are blocking the magnificent view," I almost finish the sentence and then stop as the camera refocuses and I can see Lelu's fingers drawing her sister's cunt open so I can see inside.

"So fucking beautiful." I bluntly groan and I can't resist a couple of reciprocations inside Elle's pussy.

"Oh god I need my brother's cock." Remy whimpers as her sister toys with her vagina in public.

"Soon girls, I promise! In the mean time I have an idea. Remy, secretly pan your camera around the bus so I can see who is on it!"

Remy obeys, so I can see there are very few people on board. As she pans around, I can see - a middle aged woman, a skinny young man with a hoody, nah, nah, oh! There is a lonely looking old man on the the back seats of the bus there. Perfect.

"Ok Remy, perfect, I have a mission for you both. Both go to the back of the bus and sit to the left side of that old man at the back. Sit Lelu next to him, and you next to Lelu. Remy, plug your earphones in to your phone so only you can hear me. Go."

"Oh, oh.. ok!" Remy hesitates for only 2 seconds before standing up, grabbing her bag and leading Lelu to the back of the bus. I just hear Remy whispering to Lelu, "Sit there sis!" in a slightly panicked tone. I can briefly see that the old man is sort of half dozing and just seems to think it normal that young girls would sit at the back of the bus.

"Ok bro, we are there... what now?" My dick fizzes with excitement at what I am about to make them do. It hardens even more in my sister's cunt as she continues sleeping. I can see she managed to get the headphones in so only she can hear me.

"Remy, lift Lelu's skirt and stuff your hand down her panties, do it now."

"Oh my god right next to this old geezer?" Remy hesitates. Lelu has already lifted her skirt though.

"Remy, if I could be inside you now you know I would be, but you'll have to make do with other cocks til I return. I can't have you abstaining from sex just because I'm not around!" I scold her and motivate her to proceed.

"Of course my brother, anything I do for you gives me pleasure." Remy says as she shows me her hand sliding down the front of her sisters belly into her underwear. Her fingers reach Lelu's vagina and sink between those fresh young labia causing Lelu to lean back and lightly groan. She leans into the old man a bit who has started to stir and is about to become aware of the situation.

"Oh god he's waking up I think!" Remy whispers & seems scared, not knowing what will happen next. Lelu is past caring and now enjoys the fingers in her cunt.

"Look him in the eyes, capture his gaze as you finger your sister who is leaning into him."

"Oh fuck it's so scary!" She whimpers and locks gaze with the old man as he looks about himself.

I can hear his reaction; "Uh, goodness." And Remy manages to angle the camera to portrait mode so I can see his face and her fingers swiping over Lelu's labia, barely hidden seductively under the flowery underwear. He must be in his 70s, fairly skinny, deep wrinkles, probably a heavy smoker, possible reek of alcohol. Not that I would judge, but a possible deep loneliness to have such habits, and has probably seen some things that none could imagine. He wears a leather jacket, a thin tshirt and some old baggy jeans with a worn out black belt.

"Say hello to him, Remy." I command. Before the man can ask what the hell is going on, Remy continues to capture his gaze and follows my orders.

"Hello sir," She starts, bracing a smile in his direction. Lelu writhes a little between the old man and Remy, her self control wiped out by her loving sister's fingers inside her.

"Good girl," I reassure her, "Now tell him you just want to give him some company for a while."

By the time I issue my command he has asked a question that, luckily my command can answer.

"What are you doing here, girls?" He observes the surreal situation immediately about his person.

"I, uh, we just felt you could use our company for a while?" Remy shyly inflects her words as a question, with a perfect amount of nervousness and suggestiveness.

He is sceptical about this whole getup.

"What do you mean, company?" His eyes directing Remy to her lewd activities with Lelu next to him.

I tell Remy, "Tell him you hate to see someone alone, and just want people to feel good."

Remy repeats "I, well we just didn't like to see you on your own. We wanna make you feel good."

Wow that sounded way more clichéd than I hoped. Damn, never mind, I know what to do. "Remy, take your hand out of your sister's pussy and touch his left hand with yours to gauge his reaction."

"Oh," The man does not know what to say at all, and as Remy touches his hand with hers, he can surely feel the female juices clinging to Remy's fingers, wetly touching the back of his big, wrinkled, weathered, freckled hand. Lelu opens her eyes and gazes upward into the man's eyes with a hallucinating, intoxicating look in her eyes from being sexually aroused by her sister.

"Guide his hand into your sisters underwear. Do this for your brother!" I rally her resolve as the old man reacts to the wet slime and her silky, youthful skin caressing the skin on his hand. Yet Lelu's gaze keeps him from drawing away, as he can see how badly she wants that physical contact.

He reluctantly at first allows Remy to place his hand down on Lelu's belly, but he will not autonomously move his hand downwards. So Remy guides his hand downwards and as his big fingers drift under Lelu's undies and over her pubic mound, Lelu's arms reach up and wrap around the old mans arm. I can see the old man's face lighting up as his rough skinned middle finger bumps over this young woman's engorged clitoris and slips over her delicate, drenched labia.

"Oh my goodness," The old man starts as he feels beautiful, pristine silken labia under his fingertips. Lelu absolutely loves the rough leathery skin driving over her vagina. "Auh it's good..." She can feel the weight of his hand on her pubic mound and her own pussy floods a new feeling of warmth into his physically neglected body. He is clearly embarrassed and ashamed, but cannot deny this warm feeling flooding his veins.

"Remy, ask him when he last touched someone like this." I continue directing the scene & Remy begins to understand my intentions - a bit of fun for the girls and a long deserved sensation of intense sexual nature for a lonely old man. Win for all.

"I understand now baby." She whispers to me through the microphone and then continues to ask him. "Please sir, how long since you had something like this?"

"Oh this... My wife died 20 years ago, but we didn't do much for longer before that due to her health. I..." He catches himself sharing his past and pauses before continuing. He has his hand in a girls pussy so there isn't any ceremony to stand on by this point.

"I miss the female skin more than anything..." He chokes up a little as the memories of pleasure hit him as an intoxicating wall of nostalgia and primeval desire.

Via the video feed I can see his fingers drifting slowly up and down over my littlest sister's precious soaking pussy. Lelu manages to pull down her undies some way and reveal how he has hooked 2 of his his big rough fingers into her cute love cave and is working her into a haze of succulent desire.

"Tell him we are here for him. Undo his trousers and use your hand on him sis." She gets into it now and as she begins to speak to him she lifts her skirt to show him her bare pussy with no underwear there.

"It's ok mister, we are both here for you now." She lets go of her skirt to reach across Lelu for his belt and zipper.

The old man's eyes widen as Remy pulls his belt buckle loose deftly with one hand and unzips his beaten up jeans.

"I can't believe it.." He exclaims as her hand tugs his trousers downwards and reaches into his boxer shorts. He feels Remy collect his old cock into her soft hand and pull it out of the side of his ragged boxers so she can see it.

"Wow, quite big, a fat one - see how hard you can get it sis!" I look on at the old leathery cock as Remy also does, it's completely flaccid looking but having quite a girth and presence, must be 5 inches anyway.

"You have a very nice penis, sir!" Remy breathes on it as she compliments the old man on his dick. She begins working it in her hand and pulls back the thick, uncut hood to reveal the shiny, fat head of this substantial phallus. She continues to work it with her hand and feels some hardness begin to grow there.

"I'm relieved that you like it..." The man humbly replies. "Oh, I can feel that now, young lady." He presses his fingertips into Lelu a little more aggressively as Remy starts to toy with his old penis.

Remy draws her face closer to the cock and whispers to me, "It smells a lot!"

I reply, "a second reason to clean it with your mouth. The first being that there may not be much lubricant on his part. Enjoy the sensation my sweetheart."

"Yes my love" Remy accepts her fate with a whisper, that is to taste an over 20 years unused penis. She holds it up with her free hand and takes a lick from the glans with her tongue.

"Woah, tasted better than I thought?!" She whispers in a shocked tone before gently placing the fat glans into her mouth.

"Oouh!" The old man grunts with intense pleasure from my sister's heavenly mouth. She pumps his shaft more to encourage more hardness and it's slowly but surely growing to a 6 inch long, fat beast that any woman would enjoy.

"Clean the shaft too sis."

She continues to show her progress on video chat and I see her mouthing the tough old phallus down to the base. The old man places his right hand, the one that isn't in my youngest sister's slit, and strokes Remy's hair carefully.

"That's perfect as usual Remy, work his cock some more!" I reassure her and she carries on, the old man's cock getting fully erect in her mouth now. Lelu is in a seizure of rough orgasm from the deep heavy fingering crushing her slender body.

"Ok Remy baby, straddle him now and make out with him. Give the phone to Lelu so she can show me you with him." Remy places the phone in Lelus clasping hands, she notices and grabs the phone, opening her eyes and recovering slightly from the subsiding orgasms. Now I can see Remy cliimbing over Lelu on to the man's lap and facing him with her flexible legs straddling his. Her skirt rides up and clearly shows her pubic mound, he can probably see her pretty cunt now, his cock just in front of it, so close the anticipation must be nearly torture. I am rhythmically penetrating my sister now and she will probably stir soon, amazing that she hasn't already.

Remy sinks her tongue between the old mans lips and plants a glossy kiss over his rough skin. I can tell from her muffled "uhn!" That I probably wasn't wrong about the fag and alcohol reek, but she embraces the experience and goes full on his mouth with hers, whilst also guiding his right hand between her legs and under her skirt. This lucky old fellow is now touching two sensationally beautiful feminine vaginas, one with each hand.

"Ok sis, it's time to put it inside you." She obeys and places her arm around his neck, shuffling her buttocks up his lap, grabbing his cock with her other hand and guiding it to the centre of her thighs. The lumbering phallus pats against her labial folds a few times and the old man wheezes at the heat and wetness surrounding the top of his cock.

She catches the squashy, leathery erect pole at her entrance and sinks into it boldly. Her pussy has lubricated itself liberally and his fat smooth glans pops into her throbbing vagina. She is able to push down enough that the meat of his pole slides inside, the old skin sticking and catching a little as she pushes it through her love cave. He groans deeply as he penetrates a woman for the first time in decades.

Lily shows a close up of the penetration taking place as she takes an interest in it herself. The old man instinctively removes his one hand from Lelu's pussy, dragging a tendril of her slime across their legs, and places it with his other hand, either side of Remy's flanks so as to keep her on top of him He makes sure his hands are under her very short skirt, for the feel of her soft backside in his hands.

"Oh sir, your cock feels really nice!" Remy moans at his balding, freckled forehead, inhaling all the musty old man scents coming from his clothes.

"Incredible, ouah," The man can scarcely react to such intense pleasure at this fantasy becoming reality.

"Save some for me sis!" Lelu looks on as I do at the thick sausage stuck inside our sister's yummy pussy. Remy begins a rocking motion with her hips and the man's hands ensure a good gyration for his penis to start pistoning in and out of her dripping vagina.

I watch the hypnotic motion of Remy's soft buttocks jiggling each time she drops down on to this aged, leathery, thick cock. The magic of watching a vagina absorb a shaft does not ever get less fascinating. All the more so with a unique situation, my own sister's vagina and a random rare old phallus as the shaft.

"Oh, God!" Remy cries rhythmically with each word uttered on the completion of her downward, cock fucking motion. I can see she has easily lubricated the old man's neglected (till now) member. It is doing a nice job of stimulating inside her publicly molested pussy. Lelu is looking for a way to be more involved, other than doing a good job of showing me on camera how well Remy is fucking that old man.

"Remy, has anyone else on that bus noticed your ass bouncing around on some old guy's throbbing penis yet?" I ask her to check.

"Oh no, I don't know, I..." Lelu shows me Remy looking over her shoulder, continuing bravely to have sex with the old man.

"Oh, oh no, that guy, with the hood, he's watching! How long has he been staring at my ass, and Lelu's pussy fully showing as well!"

"Excellent, he must be enjoying that view immensely. Tell him to come back there and Tell Lelu to kneel on the seat and offer her backside up to him."

"What? Oh brother you are quite unstoppable, I think I might faint from loving you so hard!" Remy loves my reckless abandon and dominating role in this situation.

"Lelu, kneel on the seat and point your ass at that guy!" Remy, continuing the sexual gyrations on the lucky old man's cock, makes eye contact over her shoulder with this voyeuristic young man a few seats forwards, and signals him with her hand to come on over to the back seats. Meanwhile Lelu kneels on the back seat to the left of the old man, and, flicking her skirt over her back, pulls down her panties to show a complete, clear view of her delicious duet of yummy ass and slimy vagina to the young man.

"Give the headphones to Lelu, Remy, my love."

After Lelu puts the earphones in & is leaning forwards over the back seat, she switches Remy's phone video feed from front cam to rear cam. Then she holds the camera above the rumps of both her and Remy, her long arms and slender fingers easily allowing an angle for me to see the 2 lovely vaginas and ass holes of my perfect sisters at the same time. One set bouncing on that old dick, the other anticipating a hardcore slamming from a probably very virile young man.

The young man obviously hesitates at first, but is eager enough, having checked his surroundings, to make his way up to the girls.

"Breed me, mister!" Lelu uses her free hand to point at her twin holes hanging in the air waiting for some hard action. Remy has begun a quickened gyration on the old man, the noises her pussy makes now are making me throb almost painfully in my cock, I will need to blow a load into my sister Elle soon. She is showing signs of stirring and if I hit her cervix any harder with my dick she surely will stir.

elpy
elpy
125 Followers
12