My Hands are Tied

Story Info
Control fantasies become reality with a kinky work colleague.
858 words
3.74
21.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glance at him from across the room, he catches my gaze and I quickly avert my eyes. I shouldn't have looked at him. I know I am playing with fire in this office, the way the rumours will spread if this is noticed. He is staring at me still though and I am blushing profusely. Damn! My cheeks burn and now match my bright red hair.

Let me explain how this all started, months ago. I am a short, 34DD size 10, I dress smartly for work but never provactively. I also favour glasses due to the long stints on computers. I had not set out on the office romance route.

I am ridiculously shy when it comes to men but I have a kinky side in the bedroom. Somehow, he picked up on this. We were always close, we always had that spark but I never knew we were so similar until he started texting me more and more, over the weekends and eventually we started meeting up for coffees and to go to theme parks etc together. We were by no means dating, but the texts started to get more flirty.

It spiralled from there and what started as harmless flirting turned into us both admitting we liked each other. This became more apparent when we admitted the reason we were both single is due to our love of sex that was both kinky and painful.

The suggestions flew from there, the scenarios, what we wanted and why, right up until we decided to actually do it.

I was nervous, although I loved it rough, I had never done it to this degree. For some reason I always assumed all control in my usual sexual encounters but I had always wanted to be truly dominated so I was more than a little excited.

I drove to his house and rang the doorbell. He did a double take when he saw me. The glasses were gone and I was in nothing but a coat, some french knickers, kitten heels, suspenders and some fishnet stockings. It seemed to have the desired effect because he quickly ushered me inside, pushed me roughly against the wall, slamming my head hard against it as he did. He pulls off my coat eagerly revealing the underwear. He stops and pauses, for what I am not sure, but then he disappears. I panic...have I done something wrong? Surely this is what we talked about?

He returns, swiftly and expertly grabbing my wrists and bounding them with duct tape. He pushes me to my knees and grabs my hair roughly with one hand, unzipping his jeans with the other. His huge erect penis stares at me, 8 inches of sheer magnificence. I gasp. He was certainly not exaggerating. My pussy lips quiver at the thought of him inside of me. Before I can say anything, he winds my ponytail around his wrist and pulls my head to his long, hard cock. I can see the pre-cum and want nothing more than to lick it off. He pushes his cock in to my mouth, gagging me with all 8 inches of it at once with no warning. I gag on it but re-adjust and am taking all of it at once, playing with his balls at the same time. He slaps me right across my face so it stings. It causes my eyes to water and tears roll down my face. I feel his cock respond to this and he is gagging me further with it as the tears roll down.

Suddenly, before he has cum in my mouth, he stops me. He pulls me off of my knees and stands me up and turns me around so I am facing the wall. He perches me against the wall, wrists still bound. I understand and slant against the wall. Two of his fingers reach to my wet pussy and he licks off the juice. He spanks me a few times sharply. I whimper but my pussy grows even wetter. Without warning, his fingers push in to my anal passage. I moan. He continues to do so, adding another finger and my moaning continues, only louder. I am screaming so he grabs the duct tape and covers my mouth. This turns me on even more and my whole body responds for an out of this world orgasm. Gauging my response to this he can wait no longer, he has to be inside of me so he shoves his whole cock up my bum, no lube, just dry entry. It hurts and I almost scream with pain, but I feel the pleasure wash away the pain as wave after wave of intense orgasm pulsates through my body.

With each thrust the pain intensifies as does the pleasure, I can almost take no more but I feel a final thrust and then suddenly he is turning me around and deep throating his cock back in to my mouth. I gag and tears well again but he finally shoots his load to the back of my throat.

This is only the beginning of our adventure...

To be continued...