My Happy Ending Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catmoore
Catmoore
1,811 Followers

Wonderfully, Greg knew exactly what to do and that was not to let the wave of passion and sensation explode over me, but instead to keep it contained just beneath top of the barrier holding it back. Surge after surge of such lovely feeling engulfed me. I felt so, oh how the hell can I describe the feelings, sexual I suppose sums them up. I am not quite sure what that implies, but I had never felt so into sex, so focused on my pleasure and so concentrated on taking all I could from what he was doing. Never in my sexually aware and active life had I felt myself so dedicated to achieving as much excitement, pleasure and satisfaction from sex as I was then. I think that knowing it was just for me, that no one else was really involved and that everything going on was for my pleasure and not 'ours' as it usually is added to the extreme and intense sensations and emotions I was experiencing.

As he continued holding me just beneath 'explosion' point so my mind focused even more on my own pleasure.

He was standing beside me on my left side. Even though my eyes were still tightly closed I knew that his body was just inches from mine. His right hand was doing the most fantastic things to my left breast and nipple and his left hand was between my legs, on and in the lips of my pussy and pressing and squeezing my clit. I opened my eyes, but did not look at his face as I did not want to hold his gaze. Was that due to shame or embarrassment, I had no real idea? And in any case in my extremely sexually agitated state there was another place I wanted to see and that was just inches from my left arm. I felt an odd sense of pride when I saw that his bulge had changed shape and now the very clear signs of his erection was rearing up his stomach inside the tight shorts. 'I have done that' I smiled as without thinking or even seeking his permission, my hand, as if with a mind of its own, lifted slowly up and my fingers found that beautiful shape inside his shorts. As I touched him, Grant seemed to push himself forward a little, invitingly or encouragingly, I thought. I gripped it more firmly and rubbed it. I could not remember a cock feeling so incredibly arousing as his did right at that moment.

Closing my eyes again I lay there as he squeezed my breasts and fingered me while I ran my hand up and down his glorious length. Nothing was said, there was no need for words. We were doing exactly what the service he offered had promised yes, we were doing exactly what it said on the tin; 'having the ultimate erotic experience' with, I hoped now, 'the happiest of endings.'

My inhibitions had gone. I was totally into and committed to this strange, but now I acknowledged wonderful form of sex. I wanted it to continue, to go on and to go further.

I opened my eyes, lifted up and supporting myself with my left elbow I brought both hands to the drawstring on his shorts. I held the bow and looked up at him and went to say something, but there was no need. He smiled and nodded giving me the permission I needed to undo the tie. With the waist now loose it was an easy task to get my hands inside his shorts and to find and grasp what had become the prime object of my desires, his cock. It is only at times like this when I am up close and personal to one that I feel able to use the term 'a beautiful penis,' but at that moment that is exactly what I felt about Greg's.

Totally unselfconsciously now, I spread my legs further giving him the easier access he needed to finger fuck me as at the same time I rubbed and stroked his glorious cock. I lifted myself further and kissed it, he tasted and smelt wonderful. In my sexually delirious state I wanted more, I had no inhibitions, no restrictions and no concerns over the morals of what I was doing.

His fingering of my pussy increased in speed as at the same time his other hand moved down my body and rubbed my clit. The combination of the sensations sent me over the top. My orgasm crashed over me and I came near to screaming with erotic delight. I didn't, but deep moans, grunts, sighs and ecstatic groans escaped from my mouth as I clamped my thighs round his pleasure giving hand. I arched my back and my bottom lifted from the bed as wave after wave of orgasmic delights surged through me.

It went on longer than usual. My body was shuddering and shaking; I was gripping his cock and pressing it against my face as I licked it whilst he held the three fingers he had been fucking me with rigid inside me.

"That was wonderful Cat," he said slipping an arm round me and cuddling me as he so considerately comforted me on my way down from the peak of my climax. Even then, little shudders and spasms of sensation made me tremble and groan my pleasure.

"Yes Greg, it was," I replied extricating myself from his embrace as my mind resumed it's more normal way of thinking. "Thank you."

"You are very welcome Cat, any time."

"I will be back," I told him.

"And next time Cat we can go further if you wish?"

"Further?"

"Yes next time I will cum for you Cat, I will cum anywhere you want me to."

Catmoore
Catmoore
1,811 Followers
12