My Hero

Story Info
A new adventure turns into a hot night!
2.8k words
4.16
12.6k
9

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/31/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another birthday is fast approaching and I'm kind of dreading it. Reason, because I feel like I haven't done anything new and fun. I'm getting up there in age and I want to do something before I'm too old to try it. I'm at work on my computer searching for something I haven't done yet. I tried skydiving, but chicken out before I got on the plane. I thought about bungee jumping, but my fat ass might pop the rope and fall to my death. No, thank you! I thought about going to visit South Africa again to go on a safari drive until I seen community sailing. Wow, I never thought about going sailing on my own. I been on many cruise ship, but having an opportunity to operate a boat by myself sounds exciting. I decide to sign up for orientation since I'm a beginner. My heart is racing. This is the new and fun thing I'm talking about. I can't wait!

Later in the day after I went home to shower and change clothes, I'm at the Hudson River Community Sailing in Inwood, New York. I head to the Dyckman Marina inside the Inwood Hill Park. Today is a slow day for them and I was immediately accepted. I head to the pier to meet my sailing educator. His back is towards me as he stands near the edge of the dock. A strong muscular back too, I think.

"Good afternoon, sir," I call out.

He turns around. He sees me and smiles as he waves. Oh, my hot damn! He's so handsome. The way the t-shirt is hugging his body is making my temperature rise. My palms start sweating as I walk closer.

"Good afternoon, you must be Yolanda. Pleasure meeting you. I'm Arron and I'll be your teacher today?" he tells me as he has his hand out for a handshake.

I wipe my sweaty palm onto my jeans before accepting his handshake. My goodness such a large hand he has. A firm grip in his handshake too. I'm getting turn on more. It's crazy! I guess because I haven't had sex in months. Well, it's that, but I'm also attracted to him. I want him! It would be nice if he wants me too. Let me not get my hopes up.

"Pleasure to meet you as well Arron. Thank you for taking the time to teach me how to sail," I say.

"But, of course. That's what I'm here for," he smiles.

Then he just stares at me. It's awkward because I'm not sure the reason why. It's a blank stare like he's thinking about something. He blinks a couple of times and smiles again.

"Before we get in the boat, you have to wear a life vest. It's for precautionary reason. Better to be safe than sorry," he tells me.

I nod my head in agreement. He helps me put the vest on. As he fastens it, he stares into my eyes. This time his stares is different. What could it be? He quickly cuts his eyes to the ground.

"There you go. I'll put mines on and then we can go," he says as he puts his vest on.

"Come, lest get into the boat," he says as he gets in first.

Once the boat is steady, he reaches out for my hand. I place my hand in his as he grips it tightly. He helps me get in the boat. As the boat rocks, I stumble backwards. With quick thinking, he grabs me and pulls me to him. My face resting on his chest. His arms around me holding me close to him. His body muscular and strong. I inhale his scent. He uses Irish Spring soap.

"Are you alright?" he asks.

I stare up at him as he stares down at me. His dark brown eyes staring into mines as his grip tightens. He bites his bottom lip and quickly releases me. He clears his throat.

"You should sit down. The waves are not gentle today," he tells me.

He unties the rope from the dock. As the boat begins to sail, he starts teaching. I watch and listen to everything he says. My adreline level is high right now. I feel like a student that has a crush on their teacher. And I do!

"How long how you been teaching?" I ask.

"Only a year. I'm a United States Coast Guard. I teach boating part time. Saving lives is my calling and I love what I do," he answers.

"Wow, that's amazing. Thank you for your services," I say.

He stares at me and smile.

"Thank you, Yolanda. That means a lot. Not many people give coast guards credit for the work we do," he says.

"Well, forget them. People are going to hate no matter what. I appreciate all military people. It's a true honor," I tell him.

"You are very sweet. Thank you," he smiles.

The boat goes further out into the river. It's fun until the waves and winds start getting stronger. It's getting rough out here and I'm concern about this.

"Arron, maybe we should turn back," I tell him as fear consumes me.

Before he could say something, the boat bucks hard. The impact knocks me out of the boat.

"Yolanda!" I hear him call.

In a panic, I flare my arms and kick my legs. Forgetting everything I knew about swimming. I try to scream for help, but water is choking me. I start coughing and panic more. My chest is burning from the coughing. I'm terrify! Suddenly, I feel an arm wrapping around me. I'm being pull, but who could it be? I don't remember what happens after. I guess I fainted.

I wake up and everything is a blinding white. I rub my eyes to get them to focus. After several blinks, I can see better. It looks like I'm in a hospital. I turn my head to see if anyone is in here. There is someone, Arron. He's sitting in a chair with his face in his palms as his shoulders are slump down towards his lap. I slowly try to sit up and start coughing. Arron looks up and almost runs to me.

"Oh, my God, Yolanda! Are you alright? You scare the shit out of me," he says as he holds my left hand.

I try to sit up again, but he stops me holding my shoulders in his hands gently.

"Please don't move. Doctor," he calls.

The doctor enters the room within seconds. He sees me and walks towards me. He uses his light as it flashes in my eyes. I react to the brightness.

"Hello Yolanda, I'm Dr. Neff. You were in a boating accident. This gentleman saved your life. He said you fell into the water. He rescue you and brought you here," the doctor says.

I cut my eyes between the doctor and Arron. Arron is standing behind the doctor biting his nails as he stares at me. The doctor looks at my chart.

"Everything looks good. You can go home, but take it easy. I'll get your discharge papers ready," he says as he leaves the room.

I sit up and stare at Arron.

"Thank you so much for saving my life. You're my hero," I tell him.

"I'm no hero. You fell into the water. I was careless," he stares at the floor.

I reach for him and grab his hands in mines.

"You saved me. It wasn't your fault that I fell into the water. Thank God for the life vest. Plus, you jump into the water and saved me. That makes you a hero and I must repay you," I say.

He blushes.

"I would be honor to take you home and buy you dinner," he says with a smile on his face.

"I would like that. Thank you so much," I tell him.

He stands up.

"Wonderful, I'll wait for you in the waiting area," he says as he turns around and heads out.

He stops and stares at me.

"Ummm, before I forget. I went and brought you a dress. Your clothes are still wet and I don't want you to get sick," he tells me.

My heart starts beating fast as I place my right hand over my heart. Now I know for a fact I want to fuck him.

"Arron, that is so sweet. Thank you," I tell him.

"It's my pleasure, Yolanda. I'm happy to help. I'll be waiting for you," he says as he walks out.

I get out the bed and pull the curtain around the bed so I can get dress. I see a bag sitting in the chair on the other side of the room. I grab the bag and look inside. I grab the dress and pull it out. It's a cute yellow maxi dress. I look in the bag and there's a pair of white flip flops. I start grinning. I quickly remove my hospital gown and put the dress on. A perfect fit. It flows loosely while hugging my curves. I slip the flip flops on and leave the room.

After signing my discharge papers, I head to the waiting area. Arron is sitting in the corner. A big smile spread across his face as he stands up when he sees me. I walk towards him and give him a big hug.

"Thank you so much. This dress is beautiful and I like the flip flops. I really appreciate this," I tell him.

His hands rest on my lower back right above my ass.

"I'm happy to help, Yolanda," he tells me.

I slowly pull away from him as I stare into his eyes. There it is, desire. I get on my toes and kiss his cheek. He starts blushing.

"I'm ready to head home. May we?"

"Sure, lest get out of here," he says as he takes my hand in his.

Once we're in his car, I give him directions on how to get to my place. After an hour drive, he parks his car in my garage. We get out and enter my kitchen through the garage. He grabs my arm and pulls me to him. He holds me close to him as he leans down and kisses my lips.

"I have wanted you since I first saw you. You are the most beautiful woman I seen in a long time," he admits after the kiss.

"I want you too, but I was concern that you wouldn't want a big woman," I tell him.

I stare at the floor feeling foolish for even saying it. He cups my chin in his hand and lifts my chin until I'm staring at him.

"You are beautiful. Don't let you weight define your beauty," he kisses me again.

He moves me to the counter pressing his body on mines as I feel his cock resting on my thigh.

"You turn me on so much, Yolanda," he says.

I feel my wetness coating my lips. I can smell my arousal since I'm not wearing panties.

"But, before I do that," he pauses as he kneels lifting my dress up.

"I must have a taste," he finishes as he moves closer.

He lifts my right leg up and places my foot on his shoulder. He moves his head closer. I feel the heat of his breath on my inner thighs. My insides are trembling in anticipation. His tongue feels fat and long as he licks my lips.

"Mmmmm, like candy," he moans.

He spread my lips apart and attacks my clit. His hard sucking, licking and slurping is causing my thighs to tremble. I hold the back of his head as I grind on his face. He slides his hands under my dress as he reaches up to squeeze and massage my breasts.

"Mmmm, Arron," I call out.

My nipples growing hard and large in his hands. His tongue is amazing as he slides it inside me. My juices are flowing heavily as he sucks and slurps. My head falls back as I'm nearing my orgasm, but he stops. He stands up and kisses me. The scent of my pussy invades my nostrils and mouth. But, I really wish he kept on eating me. I was so close. He encircles his arms around me and hug me tightly. The hug is tight and I love it. Being in a strong man's arm gives me comfort even if it's for one night.

"May we go to your bedroom please?" he asks after the embrace.

I smile as I take his hand in mines and lead him to my bedroom. As we walk, he slaps my ass. It jiggles. He slaps it again and then squeezes each cheek. He moans softly. We walk into my bedroom. I'm heading to my bed when he holds me by my shoulders.

"Hold on", he whispers.

He slowly pulls the zipper of my dress down. He slides the straps off my shoulders as the dress falls around my feet. He starts massaging my shoulders and kissing my neck. His fingers gliding down to my breasts as he cups them. My hands caressing his thighs as one hand moves behind me to touch his crotch. His heavy breathing in my ear is giving me goosebumps. I take this opportunity to use both hands to unbutton and unzip his jeans. I pull them down as far as I can and let gravity do the rest. I grind on his crotch as I feel how hard he is. I pull away and turn around to face him. I pull his t-shirt over his head and toss it. I stare down at his boxer briefs and bite my lip. He looks huge, but it could be my imagination. I kiss him as I slip my fingers inside the waistline of his briefs and pull them down. His cock springs forth and catches me by surprise. He takes my hand and places it on his cock. As soon as I begin stroking it, he leaks precum. I lick my lips as I want to have a taste. I get on my knees and rest my tongue under the head of his cock as his precum oozes on my tongue. I can already taste the saltiness of it. I cover the head with my mouth as I suck him. I relax my throat as I push him inch by inch inside my mouth. He doesn't do anything, but stares at me with a burning desire. I take a deep breath before having most of his cock deep inside. He's bigger than I thought and I can only have so much of him down my throat. As I gag, my throat squeezes the head and he moans loudly. I pull away coughing. He gets on his knees and kisses me. He lies me back onto the carpeted floor. He lies on top of me spreading my legs apart. He holds the base of his cock and enters me slowly. His huge cock stretching my pussy as I gasp loudly. My legs shaking uncontrollably as my pussy tries to get accustom to his size. When he withdrew all the way to the tip, I start cumming hard as I squirt.

"Oh fuck, baby. What are you doing to me?" I cry out.

He kisses me while sucking on my bottom lip as he slowly slides his cock deep. He works his hips against mines. He holds one leg while he takes the other and places it around his waist. He rests his forehead on mines.

"You feel so good, honey. I don't know if I'm going to pull out quick enough," he says while his eyes are shut tight.

I hold his face in my hands and wait for him to stare at me. He slowly opens his eyes.

"Don't pull out," I tell him and then kiss him giving him my tongue.

I lock my legs around his waist. He moves his arms under me holding me close as he starts working his hips fast. My pussy is being torn apart from his fast fucking. My body is responding to his as his pleasure heighten. I feel his heart racing as his cock throbs. His breathing and moans in sync with mines. His slight quivering compares to my hard shaking. My arms go around him as I hold him tight. He starts grunting as his cock begins to swell.

"Honey, I'm cumming," he calls as he cum inside me.

His head is on my shoulders as he grunts and groans. He pumps hard which causes me to have another orgasm and squirt again. He kisses my damp forehead and sighs contently. He gives me a single kiss on my lips.

"I still have to take you to dinner," he says smiling.

I stare at him for a while as I run my fingers through his hair. I roll us over as now I'm on top.

"How about we order takeout? We can get seafood," I say smiling.