My Hero (In The Morning)

Story Info
What happens when someone spends the night?
2.1k words
4.09
11.8k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/31/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rays of the sunlight hit my eyes. Shutting my already close eyes tighter as I begin to stir. With a yawn and stretch, my day begins. My right arm lands on something. Not sure what it is, I turn my head and see Arron sleeping. A huge smile spread across my face as I recall what happen the night before. I turn over onto my side facing him. I kiss his nose and each eye lid. His eyes flutter open as he starts stretching. He smiles as he pulls me closer to him. He kisses my lips.

"Good morning," he greets.

"Good morning to you. You slept well?"

"Best sleep I had in a long time. How about you?"

"It was much needed. I'm glad you decided to stay the night," I say and then kiss his cheek.

I get out of my king size bed and stretch again. My nightgown now flowing instead of clinging to my skin. I turn around and stare at him.

"I'm going to make breakfast. What would you like?"

He sits up and stares at me while biting his bottom lip.

"I would love to have you for breakfast," he answers.

My stomach tingles as my pussy oozes of wetness. I clear my throat before speaking. Chances my voice might be at a higher pitch after his comment.

"That will be later. Seriously, what would you like to have for breakfast?"

"Alright, alright! If you could make a breakfast from New Orleans, that will be the most amazing breakfast anyone could make for me. It doesn't matter which one you make. I'll be happy," he says.

My smile is huge. I think I know what he wants.

"Alright, I think I know what you want. I'll bring it to you in about twenty minutes. You relax yourself. Would you like a cup of coffee or juice?"

"Coffee please," he answers with a grin on his face.

I head to my kitchen and begin prepping the food. I turn the coffee maker on and fill it with ground coffee beans. Once the coffee was done. I pour him a cup and brought it to him with sugar, milk and cream. I place everything on the night stand on his side. He smiles again.

"Thank you so much Yolanda," he says.

I smile and nod my head. As I head back to the kitchen, he calls me.

"So, do you know what I for breakfast?"

"I think I do, but would you deny any food I make?"

He shakes his head no. I smile as I walk towards him and kiss his lips.

"Breakfast will be done soon," I tell him.

"Whatever you're making smells delicious," he tells me.

I turn on my heels and head to the kitchen. A few minutes later, I come back into my bedroom holding a tray. I place it in front of him.

"Bon appetit", I say as I get in bed moving closer to him.

He inhales deeply and sighs happily. I made fried catfish, buttermilk biscuits and creamy grits. He grabs a fork and cut into the fish. He takes a bite and chews slowly savoring it.

"Oh, my goodness, baby, this is delicious! A woman of many great talents," he says.

I couldn't help, but blush as I grin.

"Thank you, Arron. I appreciate it," I tell him as I grab the second fork on the tray and dig into the grits.

"So, what are your plans for the rest of the day?" I ask after finish eating.

"At 1400, I have to report in. Until then, I'm hoping to spend more time with you," he says.

"Well, that sounds like a plan. The extra bonus, you can take the rest of breakfast with you," I tell him.

He leans over and kisses me.

"I wish I can take you instead, but I'm more than happy to have the breakfast," he says smirking.

After he finish eating, I grab the tray and head back to the kitchen. I get one of my Tupperware from the cabinet and pack it with the food. I put the pots, pans and dishes in the machine and turn it on. I hear the floorboards creaking. I turn my head in the direction of the sound to see Arron naked with a massive hard on. My temperature heightens drastically.

"Oh, wow!" I gasp.

"Now, it's time to burn some calories," he says as he walks towards me.

My heart is pounding. I want him badly. He's so sexy and incredibly handsome. What woman wouldn't want Arron? I'm lost in my thoughts when I feel the heat of his body pressing on mines.

"What's going on in that pretty little mind of yours," he questions as he leans down and kisses my neck.

My eyes close as I enjoy the feel of his lips on my neck.

"Thinking how happy I am that you're here. How you saved my life," I admit.

He stares at me seriously.

"You're my hero too. You saved me in a way no one could," he says.

"I'm confuse Arron. How did I save you?"

He smiles and kisses me.

"I'll tell you another time. But, I'm happy to be here with you, Yolanda. You're an amazing woman," he says.

My arms go around his neck and I pull him down to kiss him with every desire burning inside me. After the kiss, I hold his hands in mines and lead him out of the kitchen to the living room. I sit him down onto my sofa. I hike my nightgown up around my waist as I straddle his lap. With my arms resting on his shoulders, I kiss him again. I'm not a fan of kissing, but with him, I can't get enough of tasting his lips. He hugs me tightly as his cock throbs and becomes harder. I lift my hips slightly as his cock points upward. I position the head of his cock at my opening and slowly lower my hips sliding him inside me. He moans in my mouth as he feels how tight and wet I am. I suck on his top lip as I grind on his cock. He grabs my ass and move my body back and forth on him.

"Shit!" he calls out when his head falls back.

He scoots his body near the sofa's edge pulling my legs around him. I give him an inquisitive stare.

"What are you planning?" I ask.

He kisses me.

"You'll see," he answers as he winks.

He slides his hands under the back of my thighs as he continues scooting more. He spreads his legs and lifts me. A true shock at his strength as he places my back against the nearest wall. I hold him close as he starts thrusting his hips. My god his cock is so deep inside me, I feel it in my stomach.

"Oh god, Arron!" I squeal as I hold on to him tight.

He's so strong. The reality of his strength is turning me on in ways I didn't think was possible. No man has ever attempt to perform this position with me. Knowing that he wants to please me have me liking him more. Plus, he feels so good! He's on my spot. I'll be coming in a few seconds. Turns out it's not seconds, but immediately as I squirt everywhere. It's so much, some of it lands on my chest. I stare down to see my nightgown wet from my explosion. I stare into his dark brown eyes and kiss him. He moves his lips from mines and kisses his way down to my neck.

"I'm about to cum," he calls out as he bites on my neck.

My body shudders as he thrusts his hips and I rock mines in unison of the intense pleasure. The need to please each other is high as my legs tighten around him as well as my arms. Our tongue dancing in each other's mouth. Beads of sweat forming and dripping down our bodies. My pussy gripping as well as creaming on his cock. His cock throbbing inside me as his thighs tremble as he's about to fill me with his semen.

"I'm cumming," he calls out.

The swelling, throbbing and his cum inside me is more than enough to drive me over the edge as I too cum with him. A beautiful explosion of ecstasy flows from us. Instead of letting me down, he continues holding me and sit back down on the sofa. Heavy breathing and panting as we wait for the sensation to die down. I unlock my legs and get off his lap. As soon as his cock leaves my pussy, his cum drips out like a faucet. We stare down at the mess. I smile.

"You want to burn off more calories?" I ask.

He stands up and takes my hand in his and leads me to my bedroom. He lies me down and pushes my legs to my chest. His tongue cleans up the mess between my legs. His tongue swirls, flicks and licks from my ass to pussy, from my pussy to ass. My clit is swollen and hard as it ready for another orgasm. He takes two fingers and enters me. With the right pressure and curl fingers, he rubs on my spot. My juices flow thick and creamy as he pulls my clit into his mouth as he suckles on it like candy.

"Oh Arron, keep going. I'm about to cum again," I call out almost holler as my thighs quiver.

He moves his fingers faster adding more pressure on my spot. My eyes roll back as I holler from this intense orgasm that takes over my body as I squirt in his mouth and chin. He doesn't stop as he slurps and swallows. Then he mounts me sliding his cock deep inside causing my thighs to no longer quiver, but shake uncontrollably. He leans down and kisses me. His lips smell like me as I suck on his tongue as he thrust deep inside me. Slow long strokes he's giving me and it's driving me crazy. I lock my feet behind his head as I thrust my hips against his.

"Yolanda, you feel so good. I'm going to cum inside you again. I'm going to fill you until you overflow with cum, baby," he says as his thrusting intensifies.

I hold on his hips as my nails dig into his flesh. He grunts and starts pounding me. He's hitting my cervix! Oh, my god, how the fuck can he make something painful feels so good? I stare down at our entangle bodies. My ebony skin in contrast to his paleness as he fucks me so hard.

"I'm cumming," I scream as I squirt again from another intense orgasm.

He stops moving and stares at me smiling.

"My turn," he smirks.

He slides his hands under my ass and lifts it. He works his hips deeply as his pelvis grinds on mines as his cock swells and throbs.

"I'm cumming," he moans and keeps his cock deep as I feel each load explode inside me.

He kisses my forehead and then lips as he catches his breath. I turn my head and notice the time. It's almost noon. I sigh sadly as I know he must leave.

"It's almost noon," I tell him.

"I know. I'm going to go take a shower," he pauses as he stares at me.

"Would you like to join me?" he asks as he finishes his statement.

I kiss his cheek and then squeeze his cock with my pussy. He quivers.

"Nah, we don't need you to be late. Next time when you don't have to work," I tell him.

He slowly pulls out of me and heads to the bathroom. A few minutes later, he comes out with a towel wrap around his waist. Damn, he looks like a model on Pinterest. I wish I can fuck him one more time.

"Will I be able to see you tomorrow night?" he asks.

"Tomorrow night?" I question.

"I work a double today. I'm off the rest of the day. I would love to take you to dinner," he explains.

"I would love to," I answers.

He smiles as he gets dress. Once he's done, he comes over to me and kisses me.

"I'll see you tomorrow night. Until then my beautiful Yolanda, take care of yourself," he says.

"I will and you be careful. Take care of yourself," I tell him.

I get up and walk with him to the front door. He opens it, kisses me one more time and gets in his car. I smile as I think about his plans for tomorrow.