My High School Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very true."

"And with your permission id do it again."

"Oh you have it Jessie... you had it from hello in the bar."

Leaning in I kissed her again. My face cupped in her hands she answered my every move. Her hand moved to the back of my head pulling me closer. Tilting into the kiss her hands slipped my face to my shoulders to my waist. I tried to get closer but the gearshift was in my way so I suggested...

"Umm why don't we go up to my room where we have more room?"

"I think we should go inside... Umm Yeah."

We walked to the room hand in hand, smiling at each other.

"You have no idea how happy I am right now Jessie."

"Why don't you tell me, or better yet, show me."

"I'd rather show you."

I sat down on the bed and pulled her to me. She pulled from me and asked.

"Is this what you want? Jessie please tells me... yes or no?"

I looked at her and said...

"I have wanted this for as long as I can remember."

I took her hands in mine and told her...

"Christy I want YOU."

"Scoot up and lay on the pillows, quickly now.'

I moved up and lay on the pillows as she instructed. Kneeling on the bed she crawled up to me and lazily kissed my lips before kissing down my neck and nibbled at the hollow of my throat as she unbuttoned my blouse kissing each newly bared piece of flesh. Then she whispered...

"You are so beautiful my love."

I was lying back and enjoying everything she was doing.

"God Christy this is what I wish I had the nerve to do in high school."

Smiling she opened my shirt to reveal the swell of your breasts I kiss between them before unhooking the bra to reveal the pink creasts.

"Very beautiful." She murmured before she kissed each of my pink nipples. Then she began licking and kissing them softly. With my head back and my eyes closed I moaned...

"Mmmm that feels so good."

She began running a hand over the nipple that was not being lavished on as she suckled gently, nipping every once in awhile, watching me... she licked and then blew gently on the other, she was watching as it hardened under her eyes as she shifted herself between my thighs rubbing gently.

I arched my back as I moaned. She started unfastening my skirt and then she tugged it from my body. She was playing with me through my panties and my legs parted as if they had a mind of their own. Smiling she watched me... she slipped my panties off they joined the rest of my clothes as she licked at my center... rubbing gently as she slid a finger into my warmth. I arched my back pushing into her hand

Watching me reach to her touch she smiled as she lowered her head back to my center, lapping gently as she slid a second finger to join the first working me gently letting me help with my rocking. I kept rocking wanting more and more; I put my hands on the back of her head and pulled her into me. Adding a third she began to suck and nibble at my spot... making me cry out softly as she moved her hands to find that one spot that drives me mad... that would make me finish.

I could feel it building, my breathing got faster my hips were rocking on their own accord. I let out a loud cry as I felt my orgasm wash over me. She must have felt my change as she drank of me as I finished for her; her tongue finally began caressing my now sensitive depths as she caressed my thighs. She smiled up at me and said...

"Good girl."

"Mmm that was wonderful."

"That is how you deserve to be treated Jessie... like fine porcelain... a fine wine."

She began running her hands over my body, touching everything everywhere... Kissing everything she could. Then she said...

" This is how a lady deserves to be treated... especially one in my care."

"Mom Christy no one has ever treated me so good, c'mere"

I reached out my arms to her; she slipped into my arms as she kissed me softly. Holding her close I kissed her back. We lay there in silence for several moments before she spoke again.

"Are you still happy Jessie? I did not hurt you did I?"

"Happy? No i'm ecstatic and no you didn't hurt me. You could never hurt me."

"I am glad my love." She said with a happy smile on her beautiful face.

"There is only one thing left to do."

She raised an eyebrow at me and asked...

"What's that?"

"This."

I said as I rolled over pinning her underneath me and kissed her passionalty. Smiling up at me she returned the kiss. I began and begin kissing and nuzzlin her neck. Moaning softly, she slipped her hands into my hair. My hands cupped her breast through her dress. Looking at me she whispered...

"Do as you will love."

"This dress has to go sexy."

"All right."

Getting off the bed I pulled her off long enough to get the dress off. My eyes scanned her body up and down.

"God you are sooo sexy."

She blushed, she actually blushed deep red. I couldn't believe it. I climbed on the bed next to her kissed one nipple then the other.

"soo beautiful."

Christy closed her eyes and gently ran her fingers through my hair. I kissed further down her body, stopping at her belly button...running my tongue around it teasing her. I could feel her stomach tremble from my kisses. As I moved further down I could smell her excitement...I could hardly wait to taste her. She opened her legs for me and wrapped her arms through her knees and held open for me.

I moved further down rubbing my hands up and down the insides of her legs ... I licked her through her panties. She cried out in passion and thrust against my tongue. I moved her panty crotch to the side and licked her clit once before reaching up to remove her panties. Thrusting against me again she let me slip the wet panties from her. I hooked my thumbs on either side of her panties and slowly pulled them down. I threw them to the side and went back to licking her.

"mmmm you taste sooo good baby"

Christy shifted against my tongue while smiling down at me.

"Gods baby." She moaned

I straightened my tongue and plunged it into her steaming pussy. She moaned again and arched her hips to meet my tongue. I removed my tongue and spread her lips and licked inside staying away from her clit. She shifted trying to get me to lick her clit. Sensing her need I moved to her clit. As I licked her clit I slipped 2 fingers into her. I started pumping my fingers in and out of her.

Licking and sucking on her clit I could feel her getting close. Christy was thrusting against my hand and moaning "gods" over and over again. While I was licking her I looked up at her.

"Please... Jessie... gods Jessie please."

I sucked her clit harder sensing she was getting closer...then I gently but firmly bit down on her clit. Thrusting once more against me Christy screamed out my name as she clutched the bed. I kept licking up all her juices. Then when she came down I moved up and layer beside her. Her fingers relaxed from my hair and she opened her arms for me to come closer. I layed in her arms and kissed her, then asked...

"So what did you think?"

"Oh gods... very nice."

"God that was great, you were so good and you have the most wonderful taste"

"Thank you my love."

I laid my head on her shoulder, and asked...

"Why couldn't we have done this in high school?"

Frowning she said..."because we both needed to grow up some."

With a sigh I agreed. "Yes I guess your right...but think of how good it could have been back then.

"True... very true."

"So Christy, where do we go from here? I mean what happens when we leave here?"

"We will stay close... you will come stay with me for the shoot.

"But what about your husband?"

"Orlando and I have been divorced two years."

"Oh, from the way you talked I thought you two were still together."

"We are still very good friends... public image."

"Yes of course. So does he know your bi?"

"Yes, as is he."

"Wow I bet that made for an interesting marriage."

"Quite."

"I didn't tell my ex... he found out the wrong way."

"He didn't take it well?"

" Well he didn't too much care for walking in on me and his sister in a 69."

"Not good."

"No it wasn't. It was a stupid mistake."

"No stupid mistakes love...NEVER stupid mistakes."

" No that was a stupid."

She nodded and hugged me and said...

"Well now you have me."

I snuggled up close to her.

"Yes and after all...I've all ready slept with your sister."

We both laughed and then she said...

"True... but I am tired my love I need to search the back of my eyelids."

"Yes I need to do the same."

I wrapped an arm across her waist and leaned up and kissed her before laying my head on her shoulder and going to sleep. She smiled and snuggled me closer to her and kissed me softly. I let out a contented sigh and snuggled as close as possible and drifted off to sleep.

**Ok everyone, it took me awhile to get this one put together. I do hope you like it. As always I enjoy feedback. Both positive and negative. (Though I like positive better...lol) Pls send me your feedback to the address...make sure you put the title of the story in the subject line.

12