My High School SSBBW Stoners Ch. 01

Story Info
I find a 330 lb. stoner, give her weed, and pop her cherry!
6.7k words
4.4
34.6k
42

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After finally getting her newborn daughter to sleep, Debbie sat nude on a couch in the living room and lit a blunt, her humongous ass sinking several inches into the cushion while her 50DDD knockers hung down and rested on her belly.

Seven days earlier, she gave birth to her first child, just two months after she graduated from high school. Having not yet fully recovered from the pregnancy, she was also having a hard time adjusting to motherhood, especially the constant attention that it required, and especially her lack of sleep.

Of course, it was all worth it, but nevertheless, she needed to relax and ease her stress. And as a major stoner of six years, she knew that getting massively fucked up on weed was the only way to do it.

Right after smoking for a couple of minutes and feeling the THC go to work on her brain, she heard the door open. She immediately got up and ran to the door in excitement, knowing that she was about to meet another baby for the first time.

This was the baby of her BFF, Cassidy, who gave birth to her first child two days earlier. Debbie wanted to be there in the hospital for that birth, but needed to stay home and rest.

Debbie and Cassidy both felt this was so appropriate after everything they'd been through together. They became instant best friends on their first day of kindergarten together, as they were the only two obese girls in the class. At 12, they smoked their first cigarette together. A few months later, also at 12, they smoked their first joint together. At 14, they were arrested for the first time together, for smoking marijuana in the woods of a park. At 18, they lost their virginity a day apart, by the same man, who's now their common husband - me. And just 10 months later, each gave birth to her first child five days apart.

Debbie, Cassidy, me, and the daughter I have with each woman now share a house together. My two wives and I smoke weed and cuddle nude together in a king size bed every night. Every time I have sex with one, the other watches and films it.

This is our story.

My wife and I divorced after 11 years of marriage, when I was 39. Throughout the marriage, she was stuck up, controlling, and obsessed with always getting her way.

That drove me to the other extreme, and I started roaming trailer parks and cheap apartment complexes in search of ego free women to pick up, often luring them with weed.

I found some good ones that way, but no one I had the desire to be with for the long term - until one day when I was 45 and finally hit the jackpot.

It was early on a Sunday afternoon in October, and I drove about 45 miles south of my apartment in Indianapolis to Edinburgh, a town of 4,000 that is among the poorest in the state. It was one of the towns I frequented the most often in my woman hunting, so I knew all the hot spots.

Arriving a little after 1:00 PM, I stopped at a large apartment complex, which seemed to be occupied mostly by low income people, and parked by the building nearest the entrance.

Looking around for prospects, I saw one who was hot. She was a BBW who appeared to be high school age. She was 5'6" and 275 lbs., with thick curly blonde hair that went to the middle of her back. She was dressed in a plain white T shirt, denim shorts, and pink flip flops.

She had a huge rack, but I was much more interested in her feet, and unfortunately wasn't able get a good look at them. I was parked about three apartments to her left, and watching her discreetly. She was standing outside what seemed to be her apartment, talking on her phone as she smoked cigarettes.

I rolled down my car windows to try to hear her end of the conversation. I couldn't make out a lot of the subject, but I noticed she had a very filthy mouth, which is a big turn on to me.

After about 20 minutes, the girl suddenly shouted "Hey Girlie!" and excitedly waved to her right. I turned to see what had gotten her attention, and I was instantly in love!

I saw one of the hottest women I'd ever seen, walking outside, from five apartments down in the other direction. She seemed to be about the same age as the other girl, but even much hotter. This one was 5'9" and 330 lbs., and held her weight better than any SSBBW I'd ever seen. She was fat, but also big boned and solidly built, with her fat evenly distributed throughout her body. She also had thick and straight jet black hair that went almost down to her knees and flew in every direction as she walked. She was smoking a cigarette, and wearing a black sleeveless shirt and a gray pair of elastic gym shorts, even though it was only 58 degrees. In contrast, I was wearing jeans and a sweatshirt. She wore thick glasses, giving her an intellectual appearance, and her natural beauty was enhanced by several tattoos. And she her posture suggested confidence, which I don't normally detect from women who are overweight, especially as overweight as she is.

After about one second, I glanced down in the hope that she was wearing flip flops, as I very much wanted to see her feet. But I got even better than what I hoped for. She was barefooted! She had luscious pair of long and wide size 11 feet, and seeing women walk barefooted outdoors is one of my biggest turn ons. And I was now going crazy to see her soles, as the sole is my favorite part of the female body, by far.

Upon hearing her friend, this black haired SSBBW immediately smiled and waved - flashing one of the most beautiful smiles I've ever seen - and walked over to the blonde girl.

As the black haired girl got closer to me, I prepared to focus intensely on her feet as she walked by. But then I was amazed to see that the front of her shirt depicted a large marijuana leaf, with the word "smoke" on one side of the stem, and "weed" on the other! And as if all that weren't enough, when she was directly in front of me, I noticed that the tattoo that covered most of her outer/upper left arm was also a marijuana leaf! I'm a daily weed smoker, and it's a huge turn on when a woman is into it as much as I am! Finally, to top it off, she had a humongous pair of 50DDD knockers that shook wildly up and down with each step she took.

She went over to the blonde girl, who by this point had ended her phone conversation, and the two hugged. Based on their interaction, they seemed to be close friends, and also classmates.

As they smoked several cigarettes apiece, they talked enthusiastically for about 40 minutes, mainly about one of their classmates, named Cassidy, who had recently been arrested for attempting to steal a large quantity of electronics from Best Buy. The black haired girl had just left Cassidy's apartment, having been told by Cassidy's mother that she wasn't bailing her daughter out. Both of these girls had extremely filthy mouths, in particular speaking the word "fuck" dozens if not hundreds of times each.

After about 15 minutes, the girl with the black hair lifted her left knee and rested it on the bench on the front porch, pointing her left sole in my direction! My rock hard fuckstick instantly throbbed and I felt it begin to ooze pre-come.

My eyes fixated on the sole, which was one of the most amazing I'd ever seen. It was at once adorable and erotic - it was somewhat oval shaped, the arch was medium, and each of her extra long toes had a ring of fat around it, as well as a puff of fat on the bottom.

The sole was also filthy, which is another huge turn on to me. I love to see a woman walk barefooted outdoors for hours, gaze at the blackened soles, wash them clean, and then thoroughly worship them.

At a few points, she scrunched her toes, which caused me to moan in ecstasy, and nearly caused me to come in my pants.

Finally, after giving me a fantastic view of her sole for 25 minutes, this girl said she was going to walk over to McDonald's - it was across the street from the apartment complex - and invited her friend, who said she wanted to go, but had to stay to watch over her little sister. I was thankful that the blonde girl declined, as it meant that the black haired girl would be all alone for me to pursue at the restaurant.

The two girls hugged, and my new mega-crush walked over to McDonald's, while I drove over, parked, and sat in my car as I awaited her arrival.

As she walked across the road and into the parking lot, she was smoking another cigarette. She arrived at the entrance, stood there for about two minutes, finishing the cigarette, then dropped the butt on the concrete and entered. I watched through the window as she chatted with the cashier, a girl who looked about the same age. The two seemingly knew each other well. Then I made my move.

I entered the restaurant and saw that her left pocket was turned inside out, and the money from the pocket was on the counter. She had two or three $1 bills, and about 20 coins of different values. As she counted the money to give the proper amount to the cashier, I swiped my credit card, paying for her order.

She suddenly turned to me in shock and our eyes made contact for the first time. She paused for about three seconds in confusion, then said "Wow, thanks!" She had a mid-range voice and spoke fairly loudly, with typical teenage girl friendliness and enthusiasm. Her voice was slightly rough, probably from smoking cigarettes.

"No problem!" I responded.

We smiled at each other and I sensed that she was happy but not sure what to say next. After a few more seconds, she awkwardly said "I'm sorry, I really do appreciate it, I'm just kind of shocked because I wasn't expecting that, especially because I don't even know you!"

"Well, I don't know you either, but I can tell by your tattoo and your shirt that you're awesome as fuck!"

"Oh, you're a stoner, too?!"

"Oh yeah; I smoke weed every day!"

"Wow, that's awesome! I would if I had that much access to it! Hopefully someday I will!"

"I can get you that much access to it!"

"Seriously?!"

"Yes!"

At that point, the cashier returned with the SSBBW's order - a large sandwich of some kind, large fries, a pie, and a cup for a large drink. The SSBBW quickly grabbed the tray and said thanks, then immediately turned back to me, and the cashier smiled, apparently in reaction to the sparks flying between me and her friend.

"Would you like to sit down and and talk?" I asked warmly.

"Yes; I'd love to!" she responded excitedly, then added "Are you going to order something?"

"No, I already ate; I just want to hang out and get to know you!"

"Wow, thanks; I want to get to know you, too!"

"Then let's do it!"

At that, she filed her cup with Diet Coke, I grabbed her tray and carried it to a table, and she followed me with her drink.

As we sat down across from each other, I began "Do you always go out in public barefooted!?"

"Not usually! I live across the street in that apartment complex and I walked to my bestie's apartment, and then I got hungry and decided to come over here, but I was too fucking lazy to go back home to get my flip flops, so I just said 'What the fuck!'"

I was also turned on by her mention of flip flops, by far my favorite female footwear. "Was that comfortable?!" I asked.

"Oh yeah, I love walking barefooted, but shit, the bottom of my fucking feet must be black as fuck now!"

The way to my asking to see her soles now being paved, with my rock hard fuckstick throbbing, I tried to contain my excitement and asked "Let me see them!"

She lifted them off the floor and held her legs straight out. Seeing her soles from just a few inches a way, I realized that they were even more amazing than I realized, and I nearly came in my pants just from gazing at them!

The soles were absolutely luscious and I knew I was going to totally worship the fucking shit out of them, even if it was the last thing I ever did! After I thoroughly cleaned them, of course! They were even much filthier now than the left one had been a few minutes earlier. They were as black as her hair; covered with dirt, mud, and other debris, including a cigarette butt on her right sole and a dime on her left sole.

After a few seconds of gazing, I set each sole on my lap and began massaging the left one. Her face instantly lit up in amazement! "Wow, that feels awesome as fuck!"

"Have you ever had a foot massage before?!"

"No, and I had no idea it would be anywhere near this good! It feels like Heaven! I'd love this to go on forever!"

"And imagine how fantastic it'll feel when I massage your feet while we get massively fucked up on weed!"

She smiled even bigger and lay back, as if she wished her chair was a recliner. "Wow, I can only imagine how super amazing that would be!"

Then, while continuing the massage, I said "You don't have to imagine."

"What do you mean?!"

I continued the massage with my left hand, but grabbed a blunt out of my jeans and showed it to her. As soon as she saw it, her excitement skyrocketed even more. "Let's go to my apartment and share this while you lie down on my bed and I continue the massage."

The girl froze, obviously wanting to accept my invitation, but being reluctant to do so because we just met five minutes earlier. So I set the blunt on the table and said, in stone cold seriousness, "Well, I know you want to do it, and if you decide to, I promise you'll love it."

"Now!?" she asked in both nervous and excitement.

"Anytime." Then, sensing that she was very close to saying yes, I added an additional incentive to drive her over the edge. "And if you do, I'll give you enough weed to smoke every day for the next week."

My strategy worked, as she immediately responded "Okay, I'll do it!"

But the look in her eyes told me that she was very attracted to me, and not going with me just for the weed. I hoped this would lead to sex, but even if it just led to smoking weed and worshipping the soles of this massive beast of a woman, that would be fantastic enough.

"Just let me finish my lunch, then I'm all yours!"

I loved her choice of words, and I continued the foot massage until she finished. During that time, neither of us spoke, but we maintained intense eye contact the whole time, and I could feel through veins in her soles that she had a very rapid heartbeat.

As she took the last sip of her Diet Coke, she said "Okay, let's go get massively fucked up while you keep massaging my massively filthy feet!"

"While I listen to your massively filthy mouth!"

"You like that?!"

"Oh yeah!"

"Nice; I'll be sure to fucking remember that!"

"Please do!"

At that, I let go of her soles and we both stood up. I took her by the hand and our fingers interlocked.

"My fucking feet don't want to walk after the extreme pleasure you just gave them!" she said.

"Well, when you're with me, you're not going to have to do much walking!"

"Does that mean you're going to take extra good care of me?!"

"Of course!" I said as we exited.

"That's good, because I'm going to need a lot of these foot massages! I'm already having withdrawals!"

"Do you have a driver's license?" I asked as we arrived at my car,

"Yeah."

"Good! Drive with your left foot and I'll massage your right foot!"

"Wow, you're awesome!"

"So are you!"

We then got in the car and I programmed the GPS so I wouldn't have to give her directions. Then she put her right foot on my lap, I resumed the massage, and she started driving. Throughout the trip, my eyes went back and forth between the sole that I was massaging and the foot that was driving. Though I much prefer the bottom of the foot to the top, I'm also turned on by watching women drive barefooted.

As she pulled out onto the road, I asked "Are you comfortable with your right leg here while your seatbelt is on?"

"Oh yeah! You've already turned me into a foot massage whore, so any position is fine with me!"

"By the way, I'm Steven!"

"I'm Debbie! And wow, I'm amazed I was going home with a guy whose name I didn't even know!"

"That's the power of weed and the power of foot massages!"

"Yeah, and together they're a lethal dose!"

"So how long have you been smoking weed?"

"Since I was 12."

"Cool, me too! Tell me about your first time!"

"My bestie, Cassidy, and I were at my apartment, alone and started snooping through my parents' shit, and we found a few joints in my mom's drawer. We had just started smoking cigarettes a few weeks earlier, so we thought it would be cool to try some stronger shit, so we smoked until we passed out, and we've been stoners ever since!"

"Wow, you must've loved it from that first time!"

"Oh yeah; weed is the absolute best!"

"Definitely! But since you passed out, did your parents catch you?!"

"Yeah, my mom caught us passed out on her bed, and she was fucking pissed off and said I wasn't allowed to do it until I'm 18, but Cassidy and I kept stealing it, and when we were 14, a cop caught us doing it in the woods of a park and arrested us, so then Mom started allowing us to do it at our apartment!"

"Do you and Cassidy smoke with your Mom?"

"Oh yeah, the three of us are total weed buddies! We just haven't gotten that much weed lately. My dad moved out about eight months ago, and he was the one who got us our weed, and we haven't found another good source, until now!"

"And I'm glad to have a new weed buddy!"

"Oh, me too! You're awesome as fuck"

"So are you, Honey!"

Debbie then blushed. "Wow, nobody's ever called me Honey before!"

"Well, I'm the first person to massage your feet, the first person to call you honey, and hopefully I'll give you a lot of other cool firsts!"

"Wow, I hope so!"

"So do you have a boyfriend?"

"No, in fact I've never had one."

"Have you wanted one?"

"Oh yeah! I've had a great life, and I have the best mom and the best bestie, and an awesome little brother and little sister, but there's still something missing in my life."

"So what are you looking for in a guy?"

"Someone who's a lot older, who's into SSBBWs, who'll treat me like a queen, and who craves weed as much as I do! And someone who'll give me kids!"

I loved her answer, as I knew I was what she was looking for. "I've always been very attracted to SSBBWs!"

"Seriously?!"

"Oh yeah; big time!"

"Wow, that's awesome! My Mom has always told Cassidy and me not to feel insecure about being so huge, because lots of guys are hot for girls our size, and she's shown me some BBW web pages, so I guess she's right, but you're the first BBW admirer I've ever met!"

"Well, I'm glad to keep being these firsts for you!"

"Oh, me too!"

"So are you in school?"

"Yeah, Cassidy and I are both seniors."

"So what are you doing after graduation?"

"I'm not sure yet. I'm going to college, but probably someplace close enough that I can still live at home, so my mom will have some help raising my brother and sister."

"What are you going to major in?"

"Elementary education. I'd love teaching little kids, but I'd also be very happy to just be a housewife and mom, and never have a job."

Continuing to love Debbie's answers, I was thinking that if things continued to go well, I might invite her to move in. I was already extremely attracted to her, physically and personally. She was a huge SSBBW stoner with no ego and a very pleasant easygoing personality, and two of the most awesome soles I'd ever seen.

After pausing for a few seconds, she added "Well, I'd probably have a part time job, just to pay for all the weed and tattoos I want!"

So I made my move. "Well, if you keep hanging out with me, I'll give you all the weed you want, and I'll pay for all the tattoos you want!" I said.

Her face lit up in amazement. "Are you fucking serious?!"

"Yes!"

"Oh shit, oh fuck; that's a deal!" she exclaimed with childlike enthusiasm. "This is so absolutely fucking amazing! I never get a guy my whole life, and then we find each other totally out of the fucking blue! I promise I'll always do everything I can to make you happy."

12