My High School SSBBW Stoners Ch. 02

Story Info
After deep kissing, I fuck 330-lb. Debbie on my balcony.
3.5k words
4.3
19k
18
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debbie seemed to be in a very deep sleep, and having just smoked the equivalent of about two blunts in less than an hour, after smoking no weed for two months, I concluded that she probably wouldn't wake up for several hours. So I decided to explore my humongous new girlfriend, who I first saw just three hours earlier.

First I lay her on her back, then rolled her over on her front, and looked at her 330-lb. body all over. I was completely awestruck by what an amazing package this young beast of a woman was. I had no idea that a woman could be so obese and yet so sexy; holding her weight so well that she looked much more big boned than fat. Her 50DDD knockers and her extremely wide ass were perfectly shaped and constantly shook up and down, and back and forth, like gelatin. Her skin was baby soft, and her thick jet black hair, which went almost down to her knees, was smooth as silk. And of course her feet and especially her soles were my favorite parts of her body, and the best I'd ever seen. I realized that even more when I stared at them so closely I could see her foot/toe prints.

I also got a look at all of her tattoos. In addition to the weed leaf and BFF/joint tattoos, she had five others:

*On her right side from the bottom of her ribs to a few inches below her waist, two pairs of dolphins.

*On her left ass cheek, a red smiley face with black eyes and black lips.

*On the back of her right calf, a star.

*On her outer right calf, the phrase "SSBBW and proud of it!"

*On the side of her left foot, a phrase in some alphabet I didn't recognize.

The only items she was wearing were two anklets - one made of black rubber on her left ankle and a silver chain on her right ankle.

I took dozens of pictures of her body, in a wide variety of places, in particular taking many of her soles, and then, even though she wasn't awake to enjoy it, I gave this phenomenal chunk of a woman her first rim job. I spread her ass cheeks as far apart as I could, licked up the massive sweat and cunt juice that had built up and combined between those fat cheeks, and then licked her rosebud over and over.

After that, I went through the pockets of her shorts. In her right pocket, she had the few dollars she set on the counter at McDonald's, and in her left pocket, she had a pack of cigarettes with only two cigarettes left, a lighter, and her phone. I went through her phone to learn about her, and loved what I found.

I first opened the Facebook app and looked all over her page. She regularly posted humorous comments and videos, as well as pictures of herself and her friends, particularly Cassidy, who was almost as hot as Debbie. And apparently, all of Debbie's friends were obese girls. I also saw several pictures of the blonde girl I saw Debbie talking to at their apartment complex. Her name turned out to be April. And in about half of the pictures, Debbie was holding a cigarette. She didn't post any pictures of her with marijuana, but she constantly boasted of doing it in her posts, as well as shared posts of marijuana legalization advocates. She also heavily promoted and campaigned for political candidates who support marijuana legalization. And based on comments that others made on Debbie's page, she and Cassidy apparently were well known among their peers for being major stoners. Debbie's page also made me realize just how obsessed she is with the word "fuck," and she included it at least once, and often more than once, in almost every sentence she typed.

I then looked through her text messages, and they were very typical for a high school girl. She sent dozens of texts every day, especially to Cassidy, and despite being best friends, they had plenty of conflicts in their relationship. Unlike Debbie, who always seemed happy and easy going, Cassidy seemed to go through a lot of mood swings and get mad a Debbie, even threatening to beat her a few times. Still, the two always made up quickly, usually in less than 24 hours, and they usually seemed very close. Debbie also included the word "fuck" heavily in her texts, as did Cassidy.

Finally, I went through the pictures and videos on Debbie's phone, and she had hundreds of pictures that she hadn't posted, because they contained marijuana and/or nudity. Most of those pictures were of her and Cassidy, and a few contained other girls as well, such as April. And much to my pleasant surprise, Debbie and Cassidy were both nude in many of the pictures that depicted only them, though I saw no sign that the two were having sex.

My favorite picture was of Debbie and Cassidy from four years earlier, when they were 14. They were in bed on their fronts, side by side, and holding each other with the sides of their faces touching, as Debbie held a long blunt. The two girls were grinning, clearly having a wonderful time, while their lower legs were lifted and their soles were pointing straight at the camera! I already knew that Debbie's soles were phenomenal, but now I saw that Cassidy's were almost as hot! They were shaped in about the same way, but much smaller - size 6 compared to Debbie's size 11. Seeing those four soles side by side almost made me instantly shoot another load of come! I wished I could have Cassidy as my girlfriend also.

Cassidy was 5'0" and 285 lbs. with blue eyes and thin, wavy blonde hair that went to the middle of her back. Her rack was just a little smaller than Debbie's at 46DD. Cassidy often had a scowl on her face, and when she smiled it often looked mischievous, as opposed to Debbie, who smiled in almost all of her pictures, while looking as easygoing as I knew her to be. Both Debbie and Cassidy were almost always dressed very casually, and Cassidy was holding a cigarette in almost all of her pictures. Cassidy was also about twice as tattooed as Debbie.

The videos were mostly short clips of the two of them at parties, sometimes with other obese girls. In some of the videos, Debbie and Cassidy were dancing, always barefooted, and in other videos, they were just hanging out and talking a bunch of shit in very jolly moods. And in most of the videos, they were smoking weed and/or cigarettes. It also seemed that all of their friends did both kinds of smoking as well. My favorite videos were mostly the ones in which Debbie and Cassidy were extremely fucked up and close to passing out. And I especially got very hot watching Debbie dance while her huge body shook up and down, and her hair flew wildly in every direction. I was also impressed that she could move her body around so well at her size.

Finally, I was exhausted from all the weed, the long day with Debbie, and going through her phone so thoroughly for the last two hours. I put the phone back in her shorts pocket, lay down next to her, put the blankets over us, and once again held her in my arms as I lay her head on my chest.

I woke up alone in bed at 10:15, but felt a nice cool breeze and quickly saw that the balcony door was open - the balcony was connected to the room. I walked out and saw Debbie standing nude at the balcony, smoking a cigarette. The balcony overlooked a forest, and guarded against falling to the ground adjacent to the walkway below, which led to the basement laundromat. There were dividers between the balcony of each apartment, so she had privacy. Without saying a word, I walked over to Debbie and stood on her right with my left arm around her.

"Hey!" she said warmly as she turned to me.

"Hi Honey!"

"Oh fuck, what an amazing day!" she said, sounding exhausted but very happy and awestruck.

"It sure the fuck has been!"

"Do you ever walk out here nude?"

"All the time."

"This is the first time I've ever been nude outdoors and it's amazing. I love the cool breeze on my knockers and cunt. I've never felt anything like that before."

"I'm glad you like it, and I hope you'll do it often."

"Oh, I definitely will. And it's great that you have all these dividers! When Cassidy and I are at our apartments, our moms make us go outside to smoke cigarettes, so we walk out to the porch with long T shirts on!"

"Does that mean that you two are nude when you're inside?" I asked, giving her no clue that I'd seen those nude pictures on my phone.

"A lot of the time, yeah! Once we got into 7th grade and we were showering in front of each other in gym class, we realized that being nude in front of each other was no big deal, and besides, when you're as fat as we are, clothes are a fucking pain anyway!"

I was very excited to hear all that, but then noticing the thermometer said 52 degrees, I added "But aren't you too cold?!"

"No, when you're 330 fucking lbs., you don't get fucking cold!"

"I see your point!"

"How much do you weigh?!"

"150!"

"Well shit; then I'm going to have to use all my fucking fat to keep you warm!"

"I would love that!"

"Me too! I guess most people would say it's weird as fuck that I have a boyfriend over twice my age, and I'm over twice his weight, but I think it's fucking hot!"

Then speaking in a sensual voice, I said "It is extremely fucking hot, Debbie."

She also responded sensually, saying "Fuck yeah."

I then leaned my lips toward hers, and she instantly took the cue, taking the cigarette out of mouth, closing her eyes, tilting her head to the right, and wrapping her arms tightly around me, which I immediately reciprocated.

Our first kiss began a few seconds later. Our lips touched and immediately opened as we slowly rolled our tongues together in pure ecstasy. Each of us explored the other's body with our hands, and then as she held on to the railing with her left hand to keep balanced, she alternately caressed my legs with one of her soles, making me feel even more turned on than I already was. About every 30 seconds, Debbie interrupted the kiss to continue smoking her cigarette, which she held between her right index and middle fingers, but she continued the massaging the whole time.

When she finally finished the cigarette, she threw it to the floor, and suddenly became about 10 times more aggressive. She kissed me much faster and more dramatically, while doing the same with her caressing. At the same time, she pulled me closer so that the fronts of our bodies touched completely and my fuckstick, with its hard on back, was sandwiched between our bellies while my scrotum was touching her bush. She then wrapped her thighs around my left thigh, squeezed hard, and grinded in a slow, steady motion. She was still soaking wet and I was oozing more pre-come.

"Do you realize how fucking wet you are?" I asked her.

"Yeah, and it's because you make me hornier than a fucking bitch in heat," she said, sounding not only very sensual, but equally confident in the feelings she was experiencing, and in her ability to please me.

I then sensually whispered in her left ear "For a girl who just lost her virginity today, you sure know how to work that insatiable cunt of yours."

She sensually whispered back "That's because I've learned so much from watching my mom."

I was shocked by that comment, but found it hot in a very odd way. I planned to further inquire about it later, but didn't want to get into a long conversation and detract from the horniness that we both clearly felt at that moment, so I grunted "Do you want to make love?"

"Oh yeah," she grunted back.

"Say it" I demanded.

"I want to make love," she responded, this time sounding like she wanted it slow and methodical, rather than fast and rough, as it was when we had our first fuck a few hours earlier.

I guided her over to a round plastic table a few feet to her right and positioned her so that her feet were on the floor and her upper body lay flat on the table.

Debbie spread her feet shoulder width apart and tightly gripped the opposite side of the table. Meanwhile, I grabbed my fuckstick with my left hand and entered her cunt, then dug my thumbs into her ass and my other fingers into her thighs.

I began fucking her slowly but with strong force, and by the third thrust, she was moving her huge body in perfect rhythm with mine. Completely absorbed in the sex, she was breathing softly but tensely as her face lay sideways on the table, facing the forest.

"Oh yeah, that feels so fucking good," she said in ecstasy.

"I'm going to give you all the sex, weed, and tattoos you want, Debbie," I said.

"Oh shit, that's a fucking dream life for me, and I promise I'll always serve you and only you the best I can."

"Are you going to be a good fucking whore for me, Debbie?"

"I'm going to be a good fucking whore for you, Master. I want to be your SSBBW stoner with 50 tattoos, and I never want to have a job. I just want to stay home and cook, clean, and smoke while you're at work, and do everything with you while you're home."

"That'll be a fucking dream life for me, too, Debbie."

"Shit, we're a fucking dream couple!"

Amid the conversation, I continued the fucking exactly the same way. I would be content to keep fucking this 18 year old cunt for hours at a time while gazing at the extremely hot 330 lb. body it belongs to.

Debbie's cherry having just been popped a few hours earlier, she was unusually tight, and that increased my pleasure, giving my fuckstick some of the best stimulation it's ever had.

Shortly after we stopped talking, Debbie closed her eyes and seemed to get lost in her own private world of eroticism. Her cunt contractions were initially sporadic, but became progressively more frequent, while her facial expression and breathing became more dramatic in the process.

After several minutes, she softly and sensually said "Oh shit," then took a breath, repeated that phrase, and continued with that pattern.

Every time she said it, I got a little hotter and grinded her a little more, which got her cunt to contract more and the volume of her voice to rise. While continuing to fuck her, I stared at her huge ass and listened closely as she kept repeating "Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit" while her eyes remained closed and she seemed to care about nothing but getting off.

After hearing her say "Oh shit" about 50 times, I said in a rough and fairly loud voice "Oh Debbie, I love your filthy fucking mouth."

"Shit, I don't know what's filthiest! My fucking mouth, or the bottom of my fucking feet!"

As she began to speak the word "bottom," she suddenly placed her left sole on my outer left leg, just below the knee, and slowly glided it all the way down to the balcony floor. That drove me over the edge and I quickly shot her medium sized load as I had another tremendous orgasm. After coming, I slowly slid out of her, leaned over and lay on top of her, wrapped my arms around her, and cupped each of my hands around her opposite side shoulder. She seemed to again fall asleep quickly, and for the next few minutes, she breathed deeply and showed no reaction while I tenderly planted kisses on her face, ears, and neck.

After a couple of minutes, I suddenly felt the urge to take a major piss. I hadn't pissed since early that afternoon, so I had a lot of build up. Furthermore, I'd come three times in that span, so I needed to piss to shoot out the clumps of come that were still inside.

I thought about quietly pissing either over the balcony or in the toilet while Debbie slept, but I decided to continue the kinky streak I was on.

"Debbie," I said I'm a normal tone.

"Huh?" she said as she suddenly woke up, stood up, and faced me.

"How kinky are you?"

"Totally fucking kinky," she said sensually.

I decide to put her words to the test, so I bluntly responded "Then hold my fuckstick while I piss."

"Wow, this is going to be hot," she said, still sensually.

"I know," I said in a similar tone to hers, as I stood immediately next to the railing, with my fuckstick between two of the slats.

"Wait a minute," she said, sounding shocked but gladly willing to do it, "you want us to do it here instead of the toilet?!"

"Yes," I said, trying to sound very serious.

"Let's do it!" she said as she stood on my right and held my fuckstick with her left hand.

"Are you ready?"

"Oh yeah," Debbie said, sounding like she was in ecstasy. "Go ahead, whenever you're ready."

Like turning on a faucet, I began shooting out a long, hot stream of piss onto the grass 10 feet below.

"Wow, this feels cool!" Debbie said almost instantly, and with more of her typical teenage girl enthusiasm. After about three seconds, she held her right hand just about an inch in front of my spout. "Wow, it feels so warm!" she said as her hand got sprayed with piss.

She then nudged me to turn to my right as she got down on her knees and held my fuckstick while she guided my piss onto her face. With tightly shut eyes and a closed mouthed grin, she moved my fuckstick and her face around so that her entire face got pissed on.

That took about 10 seconds, and fortunately, I wasn't close to being done. Debbie then quickly got up, and walked over to the table, still holding my fuckstick, as I followed, with my piss now splattering on the floor. When arriving at the table, she bent over in the same position in which I'd fucked her a few minutes earlier, and grabbed her hair, letting it fall over each of her sides, so it wouldn't get in the way.

She then placed my fuckstick on her ass crack and began shaking her ass at amazing speed, bouncing my fuckstick up and down while I pissed on her back. Ass shaking has always been a huge turn on for me, and I was awestruck that Debbie was such a pro at it. She appeared to have been practicing it for many years.

I went on for about 30 seconds until my piss stream ended. Debbie then kept the ass shaking for about 10 more seconds before realizing the piss was over. She then suddenly stood up, turned around, and enthusiastically embraced me, which I reciprocated.

"Did you learn that from you Mom, too?!"

I asked her.

"No!" she said laughing. "Well, I did get the ass shaking from her! She's a pro at it, and taught me and Cassidy how to do it! She told us it's a big turn on for guys!"

"She taught you extremely well, but where did you learn piss play?!"

"I saw it in some pornos and read about it in some erotic stories, and besides that, I always knew that when I started having sex, I wanted to be open minded and always try different shit. I figure 'What the fuck;' if I don't like it, I don't have to do it again."

"Did you like it, though?!"

"Shit yes, I've loved all the shit we've done so far!"

"And this is just the beginning. Debbie," I said in a tone of both seriousness and excitement.

"Wow, I can only imagine what's still to come!"

"And the key word is come!"

"You're such a fucking pervert! But so am I!"

"I love that, and I love you!"

"I love you too!"

At that, Debbie and I began another long, slow, deep, passionate kiss as we stood nude on the balcony. The early Autumn breeze gently pressed against our bodies, which pressed very hard against each other.

I already felt that I owned the heart of this extraordinary freak of nature, and thoughts of thousands of possibilities involving her were racing through my brain. I can only imagine how much more excited I would've been had I known that in less than 24 hours, I'd also have Cassidy.

TO BE CONTINUED