My Hobby

Story Info
Seducing someone else's wife is a lot of hard work.
7.6k words
4.4
102.2k
126
17

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/17/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mastergo
Mastergo
285 Followers

Hi my names Rob and my hobby is fucking your wife! Or girlfriend either is fine as long as she is taken then I'm interested. I'm 32, 6 foot tall and a reasonable build I keep fit but I don't really try bulk up too much. Think swimmers body not body builder. You're probably thinking what do you mean your hobby is fucking my wife how the hell is that a hobby? And my reply would be that it's a lot of work, it takes dedication, planning and tenacity to get someone else's wife or girlfriend into the sack. But it's worth it the thrill of the chase and the joy of surrender is such a kick and then usually the sex is great, you know none of these girls are inexperienced to once things get going its always great fun and hell I normally learn something new most of the time as well.

But let me tell you there's nothing like it that moment when that wife stops struggling, stops thinking of excuses or her vows and just gives up and spreads her legs giving in to her pleasure, her desire her lust and fucking you with complete abandon its amazing. You can see it in their eyes, feel it in their bodies when they succumb to the seduction when they put horns on their husbands heads. God just thinking about some of those moments is getting me hard. It's perfect that moment when they give in, perfect when you enter that married pussy and fuck them 'til they cum hard screaming to do it harder, faster, fuck me fuck me fuck me hard.

So yeah I guess you could say I'm addicted, I'm addicted to that moment of surrender and then the thrill of having sex with someone that promised not to have sex with another man ever. A wife is the best they are the hardest work and based on my experiences the sweetest surrenders. A wife in the first 5 year of marriage is the hardest conquest most women in that period are deeply in love and full of plans for getting houses decorated and sorted, get their social life sorted, ditch his moron mates and quite a lot of them have babies in those plans as well. So the last thing they are thinking about is fucking me or indeed anyone else.

A girlfriend on the other hand often a lot easier especially the girls in their 20's. It can be real easy to bed someone's girlfriend especially if the boyfriend is hanging out with his buddies getting drunk every weekend. It's hardly a challenge at times for those girls but of course girlfriends become wives and those girls on the journey to marriage the ones planning their weddings oh man they can be sweet when they are writhing on the end of your cock. Ahhhhh just the thought of it.

But let me tell you how it all started. I was 25 at the time and was pretty junior in my workplace you know just starting out really. It was one of those offices that was pretty open plan and relaxed so most people were pretty casual in work, smart casual I guess they call it now. As a 25 year old I was pretty much permanently horny when I started there regardless of age this place had some of the hottest women I have ever worked with from sexy little minxy interns a few years younger than me to hot 40 somethings in tight tops and tight jeans and high heels everywhere if you loved a women in heels then this was the place for you and let me tell you I loved all of those women in their heels. I often had to take a break and beat off in the bathroom just to get through the day.

After a few weeks as you do you settle in and people get to know you a bit more and you them. I was working on a project with Louise and we were spending more and more time locked in a meeting room together. Let me tell you about Louise, then she was about 41, 5 foot 5, small muffin top but apart from that she was toned, given she had a couple of kids she was fit as anything. Her shoulder length brown hair framed her face beautifully and she really was absolutely gorgeous with a perfect lip bow that was just begging to be kissed and nibbled. She was about a C cup and always wore tops that enhanced her breasts either something really tight or something with a plunging neckline that showed off the upper slopes of her breasts. She had freckles across that upper breast slope she tended to favour either skinny jeans which showed off her arse or a dress/skirt usually just above the knee allowing a good look at her gorgeous toned, tanned and slender legs usually heels sometimes flats and she just looked gorgeous.

The first time I saw her I was glad there were a few co-workers in the meeting room as there is no way I wasn't staring at her like a pervert. She walked into the room and my eyes just bulged out of their sockets. She was wearing pretty simple stuff tight top with no arms so showing of her gorgeous arms which were nice and slim with a classy bracelet and expensive watch on each wrist. Skinny jeans that must have been painted on they were so tight. Her legs looked amazing in them and I was drawn to the meeting of her legs that slight bulge where her full pussy lips were outlined in denim. Her gorgeous brown hair was framing her face as she entered and sat down to kick off the meeting. I was smitten and as I listened to her speak enjoying the rise and fall of her voice, watching her little bow lips speak and imagining kissing them I found myself starting to get hard and seriously distracted from whatever it was the meeting was about. As we finished the meeting I wanted to introduce myself to her one for professional reasons and secondly just to get closer to her feel her presence, shake her hand. "Hi Louise, I'm Rob I believe we are going to be working closely together" I said.

"Hi Rob" she said giving me her hand which I shook firmly. Looking down into her eyes I held onto her hand that second or two longer than necessary, as she said "glad to have you on the team - can you put some time in my diary for us to get you up to speed.

Sure" I replied knowing full well that those couple of seconds had made an impact, had made her really notice me not as an employee but a man.

The power of touch is amazing, I've learned this over the years touching women causally, holding their gaze and hands just slightly longer than most people would creates a tension, an interest you have to be careful too long and its unsettling and creepy but at 25 and after college I just about had it right and had been successful with a fair number of women. But at this point despite pulling out my old trick I wasn't truly thinking I stood a chance with Louise especially as she would be my Project leader for the next few months.

Anyway I did a bit of a diary trawl to find some time in her diary and scheduled an hour for later that week. I also made a note of a few meetings she would be in where it would be possible for me to bump into her casually. I might not have thought I stood a chance but I found myself planning these acts almost without thinking about it. I think I knew I was going to try but I also knew I had to be careful as I certainly did not want to end up in front of HR for a sexual harassment charge seriously career limiting.

The hour I had with Louise was to be honest pretty bad for my plan sure it was good to be in an office with just her and me but she talked fast, showed me progress reports and generally gave me loads of actions! Hey it is work after all but as we were standing next to the white board annotating a timeline I put my hands on her shoulder and said hey how about if we do this and started to put my idea up. She looked at it and me for a while. "Yeah that could work she said and smiled, good job Rob I like the way you think we could be a good team.

Yeah I smiled we really could."

Over the next couple of weeks when we were in meetings I made sure I was sitting next to Louise which gave me plenty of opportunity to drink in her body as she wore a variety of different outfits which almost always seemed to show off a different sexy feature of her body. Where possible I always managed to get a subtle touch on her hand, arm or shoulder. On occasion I was able to press my thigh against hers during meetings usually for a brief period but in the last meeting it seemed like maybe she was deliberately not moving her leg out of the way. Could this be working I wondered, is she enjoying a thrill when I touch her. It was driving me wild wondering about it.

A month, it's a month! and I have been touching her, sitting next to her, sliding my leg against hers, being as physically close to her as possible in the office and yes it seemed to be having an effect, her smile when she saw me was bigger, brighter more genuine. She seemed to be touching me more and we had shared the odd hug in greeting or parting a recent development the first of which I had to end too quickly as she wrapped her arms around me and her breast pressed into my chest I could quickly feel my cock stir and seriously did not want to be hugging her with an emerging hard on not at this stage not when it was just going in the right direction.

At this time I was yet to appreciate that getting a hot wife to fuck me was going to take time and sometimes a lot of time what can I say I was young, dumb and full of cum and all I could think about was filling Louise full of cum.

I had to do something, I waited one day until I saw her leaving. I was all packed ages ago had just been waiting for her to leave. Grabbing my stuff I caught up with her and tried to keep it casual.

"That you for the night Louise?"

"Oh Hi Rob she smiled Yeah I'm done I'll be glad when phase 1 goes live tomorrow."

"You know what we should do" I said,

"what she replied."

"Grab a drink go out celebrate a wee bit we've been working hard we deserve to relax a bit. Plus when I joined people told me there were loads of nights out and there hasn't been one yet."

She looked at me and said "yeah, yeah let me see what I can do with the kids and maybe we can do something Friday especially if tomorrow goes

well."

I was on eggshells the next day, everything seemed to be going well I could see no blockers, no major dramas from the customer. Looked like I just needed to know the hubby was happy to look after the kids while Louise came out and partied. God I hoped he was a prick about it as that would give me something to get my claws into, something to be sympathetic and understanding about.

I didn't see Louise that day until about 4pm "Hey you hows things?"

"Good she said real good everything is going well."

"Great I replied does that mean we are on for Friday."

I saw the smallest hesitation before she said "yep sure does."

"Excellent" I replied "what's the plan?"

"Usual place is The Royal Oak you know it?" I didn't so she gave me directions I was going to check it out later anyway.

"We'll just go after work right?"

"Absolutely" she replied.

"Great see you then. Do you fancy a quick one just now to celebrate on the day?" The words were out of my mouth before I had even thought them through.

She looked surprised and said "I really should get home but you know what yes, let's grab a drink this evening. Thanks Rob I think that's exactly the sort of invite I've been missing in recent months. See you at 5?"

"Yep see you in the lobby at 5pm" I replied. Fuck me I'd asked her to the pub and she'd said yes I was excited and nervous in equal measure.

I was standing in the lobby when Louise came out the lift,

"Hi Rob" she said as she walked towards me. I couldn't help checking out her legs which were looking great in 3 inch heels and her knee length wrap style dress. She looked hot and I was hoping that as we relaxed and sat next to each other I'd get plenty of flashes of her legs as her skirt rode up. "Ready to go she said?"

"Sure am Louise anyone else coming?"

"Nope just us lets go." Yes Louise all to myself now I was really looking forward to it.

We got to the bar one of these traditional boozers that has been given a modern make over so it was full of after work professionals but not too busy. We found a small booth and Louise slide in first giving me a great view of her legs as her skirt rode up as she sat and moved across and then as she crossed her legs I was treated to a good flash of thigh. It looked silky smooth and I wanted to run my hand up it.

Sitting down we did the typical cheers and started chatting. Turns out I had been right her husband had been a bit of a prick about her going out Friday so in her own words screw him I'm getting pissed tonight as well they're his damn kids also. "I'll drink to that" I said and we chinked glasses.

I listened to her talk about him for a while sounded like they had a good relationship really but she was pissed off with his attitude towards looking after the kids pretty much expecting her to do it all. Making reassuring noises and listening intently I let her talk we were sitting turned towards each other so her knee was closest to me so when she had finished chatting I reached out and touched her on the knee resting my hand there and saying

"Louise I know we don't know each other well but if you need to talk you can always talk to me." She looked quite touched and my hand had not been removed from her knee so I was into new ground her in trying to seduce this MILF.

"Thanks Rob I really appreciate that." I smiled and ran my hand along her leg/knee as I removed it doing a gentle grip as I said I mean it anytime.

I could tell by her slight squirming and readjusting her seating position I had an effect. Getting another round of drinks I was hoping that things would get interesting as we got a decent buzz.

When I sat back down I sat close to her so our hips were touching and just started talking, it was a stream of gibberish really just about work, how much I'd valued her leadership and enjoyed working for her I made it all about her. I was really holding her gaze as we spoke so we were both half turned towards each other drinking and talking. I think everything was starting to get to her a bit. The alcohol, my proximity and me really buttering her up. I placed a hand on her shoulder and looking her straight in the eye said "Louise I like you."

She laughed "you're half my age" she replied.

"What's age got to do with it? You're a great looking woman, you dress well and take care of your appearance why wouldn't I like you?"

"I'm married Rob" she said.

Leaning closer to her so I could smell her perfume, smell her scent and drink it in I said "I know you're married Louise, I know you're happy in that marriage Louise, I don't want to do anything to change that." She seemed to relax as I said this but as I said it I put an arm around her shoulder and pulled her slightly so we were close together. "But Louise you get to me, affect me, I look forward to seeing you each day just to see what hot outfit you have on, just to see how sexy you look." She tried to pull back a bit but didn't really struggle too much.

Louise "I just want to fuck, make you cum hard, fuck you like you haven't been fucked for years. You've got kids Louise tell me your husband does he look at you like I do."

"N n n n no" she stammered.

"I know you want it too Louise don't you?"

"No, Rob no I don't I'm a married woman."

"So you've never once thought about me sexually, never once thought about how big my cock is, how it would feel forcing you open?"

"Oh god Rob stop it."

"Come on Louise tell me?"

"OK yes I admit it, I've watched you walking round the office and thought god if I was 20 years younger I'd do him. But I'm married."

"You keep saying that like it changes how you feel, changes how desirable you are, changes who you desire."

"Rob please" she said.

I moved my head closer to her lowering my voice I said Louise, "Louise I am going to fuck you. You are going to ask me to fuck you, you will not be anything other than a willing partner in this act and we will both really really enjoy it."

She was breathing hard, I was either getting slapped as she stormed out or something else was going to happen. It was something else as she visibly relaxed in front of me,

"oh god Rob I shouldn't" and then kissed me.

Surprised for a moment that first kiss was all her to me but slowly the kissing moved from small open mouth kisses to larger kisses where our tongues swapped place in each other's mouths. I was enjoying this and as I moved closer to her I felt her body mould to mine more so that we were touching each other as much as possible. I moved my arm round her as we kissed moving us closer together and slowly moved my other hand down onto her knee as our breath started to come faster and become more ragged.

As our kissed became more urgent I moved my hand up from her knee onto her thigh and started to slide it up towards the hem of her dress. As I reached this her hand came down and she said "no Rob, I can't, I can't."

"Ok Louise" I said "sorry" and moved back to kiss her. I had her and there was no way I was letting her get away from me not now not after I had waited so long. Kissing her I moved my hand behind her head and hooked my fingers through her hair. I kissed along her cheek towards her neck as I got to her ear I whispered "you are so beautiful Louise, so gorgeous your kisses are light, deep, wanton and full of need. You need me Louise and I need you!" Capturing her earlobe I heard her first moan and shiver course through her body. Releasing her hair I traced a path down her collarbone with my finger around her side and underneath her breast. As my hand hovered underneath her breast I could hear her panting, hear her breathing growing ragged as my mouth and hands worked on her.

I moved my hand up to cover her breast and she leaned into me letting me capture it wholly and giving me permission to cup her and pinch her nipple through her dress and bra. I couldn't help thinking about how nice they would be to see and lick.

I moved my mouth back to her ear, "I want to lick your nipples, bite them lightly as you moan, do you want me to do that Louise?"

"N n n n n not here Rob" she stammered,

"OK but do you want me to do it?" "Yes Rob oh god yes."

I stood up taking her hand and pulled her out of the pub. Clear of the pub the air hitting us I think we both felt the tension more, this was heading only in one direction and we both knew it.

"Rob where are we going?" Louise asked.

"I live close by Louise, by myself no-one will bother us there."

"I should get home Rob, my husband will be wondering where I am."

I kept walking with my arm around her, dropping my head down I said "Louise if you want to go home you can. If you want to come to my flat you can but you can't do both. Text your husband tell him something came up with the project."

I didn't think she was gonna do it but she got her phone out and text him, a reply came back pretty quickly.

"Assehole" she said "look at that he's pissed off because he has to feed the kids. Fuck him what a dick."

I laughed and said "no fuck me, fuck my dick" and when she looked at me her eyes were heavy and full of lust. It was time to hurry home.

When we got home I took my time, I showed Louise into the lounge and offered her a cold drink she asked if I had a beer which was a great idea opening 2 beers I offered her one and as we said cheers I pulled her towards me and we kissed again but this time standing up. The beers were quickly forgotten as our bodies moved together and as I moved us back towards the couch. I was pretty sure she would battle with her morals and conscience some more before I got her where I wanted her but I felt I was on the home straight now.

As the back of her legs hit the sofa she laughed and sat down. "You just wanted to see more of my legs didn't you Rob?" She said. "Don't think I haven't noticed you looking at them in meetings young man."

"Of course I've been looking", I said as I put a hand on her knee "but they feel much better."

Mastergo
Mastergo
285 Followers
12