My Homeless Daddy

Story Info
Virgin gets taken by a dirty, old pervert.
1.1k words
3.62
205.8k
120
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All characters are 18 and up. This is a work of fiction. This story contains a genre which I would describe as rape/taboo. If such offends you, please leave. If not, enjoy.


It was about 10:30 pm on a Friday night. I live in the Philadelphia area, and was wandering around the streets. The dim lights lit up the alley-ways. The moon was a bright crescent that gave strangers' faces eerie glows. Not many people were out. Maybe because it was late, or because it wasn't a busy place. Most stores were empty, and there was little housing. On one street, a majorly tattooed man made out with a busty teen. On another street, two old black men jerked each other off, smoking cigarettes. I rolled my eyes and smirked.

I strolled off into a dark alley. Everything was normal until I heard a voice. "Hello, sweetie." I stopped cold. I slowly turned around. I faced an elderly man with thin, graying hair and icy blueish/gray eyes. He had on raggedy clothing with a tattoo striped across his wrinkly forehead.

"H-H..." I began.

He chuckled, grinning at me. "Nervous?" He asked. I didn't respond. He placed his hand against the cold, muddy alley wall, leaning against it. "Don't be. I'm a nice guy. I won't hurt you." I nodded my head slowly. The man walked up to me, but I walked backwards. "Gorgeous, don't be afraid..." He told me. I looked at him, my expression shy and scared. "What's your name, girl?"

I got up some courage and said to him: "Angel." He smiled happily, his yellow teeth glowing.

"Ah, Angel. Beautiful name. Mine is Marty."

I mustered a small smile. "Thank you, Marty..." He grinned.

"You're welcome." I gazed at him. "Are you...are you—"

He interrupted me, saying: "Homeless? Yep. Horny? Yep. Perverted? Totally." I giggled.

"Do you find me funny? Am I a joke to you?"

I shook my head vigorously. "N-No, Sir..." He wrapped him strong arms around my waist, gently pressing his body against mine.

"I'm gonna do so many bad things to you...so many things..."

I tried to pull away. "St-Stop, Mister! Please! I'm only eighteen! I just turned eighteen!" His grip only tightened.

"I'm sixty five and you're even younger than I thought. What a nice piece of ass I have to fuck."

This man was gonna take advantage of my body, and I had no say. His lips mashed against mine, his tobacco breath traveling into my nose. His tongue found its way into my mouth, swirling around mine. He pushed me up against the wall, pulling his lips off my lips.

"You ever experienced anal?" Marty asked me.

I didn't know what he meant. "Anal..?" I asked.

He laughed softly. "What an innocent, little princess you are. Anal is having a man's dick enter your tight ass."

My eyes widened. "N-No..." Tears sprung to my eyes. I started to cry.

Marty's arms pulled me into a hug. "It's okay, my love. Daddy's gonna fuck you real nice."

I'm a virgin. I was raised in a strict Christian family. I always have gone to a girl only private school. I've never done anything sexual. My parents always said sex was a sin when done for pleasure. They say that when I am married and an adult I may make love with a man for the purpose of having children only. I never really cared. I master-bate, sure. I have a dildo and vibrator. But I have never let a guy kiss my cheek, rather than stuff his cock in me. I only see penises when I watch porn. My toys and dildos are the only thing that comes close to seeing one in real life.

Marty pulled my skirt up and tore my brand-new "Hello Kitty" panties. I frowned. "Those were new."

His hand sent a blow to my face. "Shut up you selfish bitch." I immediately started crying again. He spread my labia, pinched my clit, and probed a finger into me.

I cried out. "M-Marty..." His finger pumped in and out of me. He kept adding fingers in. I moaned louder with each finger.

"Be quiet, you little whore." Soon enough my juices started spilling out onto his fingers. He finished me off with a quick, soft lick.

"God girl. You were tight as fuck. Have you ever had a cock up there?"

"No, I'm a virgin, sir."

"Makes sense. You need my dick to mess that cunt up."

I bit my lip nervously as Marty pulled his penis out of his pants. "Six inches of solid man." I had never seen a dick. It was so big. So amazing. I wanted to touch it, though my mind was against it. "You like, don't ya?" Marty smirked. My hand reached out to touch it. Marty's smirk grew. "Virgin slut," he muttered. I softly rubbed the head of his cock as it slowly reached its full size. Six whole inches. I was in awe.

"Fucking suck it, you idiot."

I got on my knees, the sidewalk rough and rocky. My inexperienced mouth wrapped around the tip of his manhood. I sucked gently. Marty groaned, gripping a handful of my hair, his cock moving in and out of my tiny mouth. I sucked the best I could. My tongue licked down the side of his dick. Marty forced all six inches into my mouth. I gagged slightly, and he withdrew his cock, only to have it slam back into my mouth. I sucked him softly, as he moved my hands to his balls. I rubbed them gently, sucking deeper. It was about two minutes of sucking his rod and fondling his balls before his seed poured into my mouth. I swallowed as much as I could.

Marty gave me a loving, satisfied look. "You're a natural born cocksucker Angel."

He grabbed my body, my back against his chest, and pushed me over. He grabbed my ass, and slipped his member into my wet slit. I gasped, moaning loudly. His hand covered my mouth. He growled and said, "Quiet, bitch. Shut the fuck up." He broke my hymen as his long rod pounded my tight cunt into oblivion. I moaned louder than hell into his hand. His right hand spanked my butt. It felt like heaven, his cock. He removed it, and forced it into my tight ass hole. After minutes of deep pounding my shit-hole, he placed it back in my cunt.

I almost came right away. When I finally had my first orgasm, I was so weak. Pretty soon after, Marty's hot seed filled my pussy up. I fell on the ground, covered in cum. Marty stuffed his dick back in his pants, and left me there. A cum covered, used slut and whore.