My Honeymoon

Story Info
Slut wife gets gangbanged by husband's jock buddies.
4.4k words
3.54
128.5k
38
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We staggered into the hotel room, him laughing his head off, and me trying to regain a bit of dignity while rubbing my sore ass at the same time. He had tried to carry me over the threshold, of course, but had dropped me before even reaching the door. Stupid lunk obviously couldn't handle his drink. I, on the other hand, had managed to ration myself a bit. I hadn't needed to go through the stupid ritual of two couples taking three tequila shots before the first dance (at least, I've always been told it was a tradition), and had managed to avoid him most of the evening, with not too much difficulty, thankfully, since his crowd of buddies managed to keep him occupied most of the time, the only time I've been glad of their presence.

I guess you want the backstory now? My name's Sylvia, and I prefer to keep my real last name to myself. I'm 35, almost 36, and I've had an extremely 'eventful' life, I you know what I mean. I was a cheerleader from almost the beginning of high school, right through to the end of college. My good looks and my body always got me high up in a social standing. Never really learned much in school, since my favourite place was the boy's locker rooms, especially after a game, which is where I get most of my experience, as you may have guessed. Even had few high school and college Coaches in my time; there was this Coach one year, he had the greatest ass, and a cock thicker than a... But you probably aren't interested in my younger, debauchery days. Let's get a bit closer to the present.

I'm a stripper at a local club in Las Vegas, my dream job, no writing, no meeting, no paperwork, all you need to do is go out on stage, take a few clothes off, twirl around a pole a few times, and just watch the cash flow in! I'm always the star attraction, because of the size of my breasts (couldn't tell you my bra size, since I don't normally wear one! Let's just say I'm blessed), and on an average night, I'd get in about $50 an hour, and the club normally stayed on until 2am, so I'd get around $200 a night, and an average night, that is! So you can probably tell that I have almost no financial problems at all, since I'm not like those girls who get given their nightly dole, and then go straight out to the first dealer they see and put it all up their nose or on a vein, stupid cows.

I've been married four times. The first time was probably true love, but, as the old saying goes, men are pigs! So ever since then, it's always been in my own interests. The guy had to have money, and he had to have a good body, and over-average in the crotch area. I'd been lucky once, and got a man who had it all, but the other two guys, they both had it in the wallet, but one was monstrously fat (he had a big dick though), and the other must've been Bill Gates' brother or something, cause I've never seen a skinnier guy in my life, and I wouldn't be surprised if a had been his first time! But I got a cool $15,000,000 from each of them with the divorce, and since I've been proven theoretically sterile from a car accident when I was 16, there were no children involved, which makes everything so much easier.

This latest guy, his name's Bobby. He's 25, and he used to play professional football, but he's been cut over a leg injury, and now he's signed as the face of a brand new clothing brand. He's just my type of guy, fit and tall with lots of stamina, and with a yearly value of over $500,000,000!

I met him, well; saw him, at the club one night. He was dressed in a white tank top, and I could see every definition line of his chest and abs. I made a beeline right in front of him as soon as my music started, and immediately started waving my tits in his face and showing him my ass through my miniskirt and fishnets. Seems my tactics worked, because he popped a nice tent in his shorts after less than a minute. I didn't really care that he was ten years younger than me, since it obviously didn't bother him too much. But I couldn't do anything with him there in the bar space, one, because penetration isn't really allowed in the bar (hygiene standards), and two, because he had a large gangs of guys hanging round him. He was obviously the ringleader, so wherever he went, they would likely follow, and I wasn't in the mood for a gangbang that night. I jumped down off the stage once I was down to my panties, my breasts wobbling as I walked towards him, drawing a lot of irritating whoops and whistles from his jock buddies (I had to resist giving them a kick with my stilettos), and started rubbing myself up and down this guy, sitting on his lap, lap dancing my ass off, and he just sits there, grinning like a hyena, nodding confidently to his surrounding jock-pack. When I felt I had him turned on enough, I leaned forward and whispered in his ear "Meet me in the back alley at 2:15am. Bring money."

He was obviously a bit drunk, so I couldn't be sure if he'd understood or not, but when I got off my shift at 2:15, he was there already, leaning against the brick wall, smoking a cigarette. It looked a bit like a 'Jack-the-Ripper' scene, but I didn't care. This guy was just business to me, and business requires a bit of risk at times.

I didn't wait for him to speak, just got to my knees, opened his fly, got his jock out of the way, and was faced by a nice big dick, about 10 inches long and about 3 inches wide, just how I like them, though I always prefer longer cocks than I get, but I couldn't complain. I went down on him like I meant it, taking about three inches of his cock into my mouth, licking and sucking on his cut head. He was obviously enjoying it, because I was getting a throat-full of precum, and he was trying to stifle his moans. I wasn't ready for him to cum just yet, so I pulled a condom out of my pocket, rolled it over his dick, lifted up my skirt and pulled down my panties, and leaned against the wall with my legs open. He got the message quickly enough, even though he was still a bit buzzed. He swaggered confidently up to me, his big dick waving as he walked. I loved the cocky look in his eye, and even though he was 'just business', he was actually making me kinda wet between the thighs.

I took a good hold of his dick, and guided it into my pussy, where, once his head was inside, he rammed it in like a jackhammer, making me yelp as his thick shaft stretched my lips apart, grazing my clit as he went. He then started to fuck me, harder and harder, and he actually almost made me cum myself, before he yelled out, and I felt him unloading into the condom. I then asked him for money, he paid me $300, and I left to get a cab.

Anyway, you know how the story goes, intended to have him just once, but kept getting calls, finally agreed, happened again and again, finally got a look at his bank statement, gave him the message that I wanted him to propose, and voila! Here I am. Happily married for a fifth time, to a guy who's 190lbs of pure muscle, with a yearly income of $5 million, and a cock that fits me! Plus, between you and me, I don't think he showers that often, and he's got that 'locker-room' smell about him, that really gets my pussy dripping.

Now back to the present. We were in the large hotel suite, which must've cost a packet, but I didn't really care by that time, and I'm boiling hot in my wedding dress in this fucking Hawaii heat, and he's just standing there, grinning again, like the first night we met.

"So," a said, removing my black jacket that I had worn of the flight, to deflect all the interested eyes to my white dress, and therefore avoid pointless questions and comments of congratulations "What do we do now?"

"Well," he said, in that deep southern drawl of his that makes him sound so attractively primitive "If I remember the custom, we can't do the next part while we're clothed!"

I smiled at his dry attempt at humour, and unhooked my dress straps, while he unbuttoned his dress shirt, revealing his hugely muscular chest and arms, with that gorgeous fantasy tattoo over the left pec and shoulder.

Finally, I stood naked in front of him, with my long dark blonde hair draped over my breasts, hiding my nipples slightly. But I was surprised to see that he was still in his boxers, a large bulge developing, as he looked me up and down in with animal lust.

"Well?" I asked, slightly impatiently "What are you waiting for?"

"Who said I'm going to do anything?" he replied, grinning even wider. Then he took a deep breath and yelled, scaring me out of my skin.

"Open floor, guys!!"

I heard a loud scrambling behind me, and before I could turn around, I had been grabbed from behind by several pars of strong arms. I began to scream, but a large hand clapped over my mouth, shutting out my scream before it had had a chance to get started. I was forcefully carried over to the bed, laid down on my back, and my hands tied strongly to the bedposts with bandannas.

I finally allowed myself a look at my attackers, and I nearly fainted. Every single member of Bobby's jock pack was standing around the four-poster bed, all wearing jockstraps, arms folded across their massive chests, and a guy with a videocamera moving around behind them, getting my reaction on tape as I looked back with disgust.

Then I noticed Bobby appear at the end of the bed. He pushed through the line of studs, his own massive hard-on clear through his boxers, and began to crawl up to me over the sheets, still with that shit-eating grin on his face. I tried to kick him away with my bare feet, but he just signalled to two of his guys, and they held my legs down, while another two tied them up with two more bandannas.

"I hoped you wouldn't do that," he said, matter-of-factly "I would've been better if you'd gone along with it!"

"You BASTARD!" I yelled at him, and spit in his face, trying to break free desperately. It wasn't so much out of fear, but out of disgust that he'd gone behind my back, and tied me down! NOBODY tied me down! Ever!

But Bobby just sat there, still smiling, while he wiped my spit off his cheek, looking monumentally pleased with himself.

"Look, stop that." He said, still in that same tone of voice "We both know you're gonna enjoy this, maybe even more than we are!"

And, not letting me say another word, he shoved two of his fingers far into my pussy. I was vaguely aware of the camera-guy pushing through to get a good shot of this, as my mind reeled. He'd proved to me before that he had more than enough sexual prowess to know exactly where my clit was, and just now he'd hit it first time. In no time, I was dripping wet, my pussy gripping his fingers, as he stroked me harder and harder, massaging my clit like he'd never done before. My body started jerking involuntarily, and I heard myself moan at the feelings.

I could also hear those cocksuckers around the bed laughing among themselves at their leader's ability. A few of them were fondling their cups, and panting, like dogs.

It took just a few minutes, but Bobby's fingers were eventually too much, and I came, screaming out my orgasm to the room, as I felt my body jerk around as though I was having a fit.

Bobby pulled both his fingers out of me, beaming at the applause he was getting from his gang, and wiped them on the bed.

I was just laying on my back, panting hard, my knees waving around, as though feeling an imaginary cock inside me, and trying to give it space to go further.

But then, I felt two strong hands grip my knees and hold them still, about three feet apart. It wasn't Bobby, so I looked down. Kneeling between my legs was one of his jocks, a huge black thuggish fullback with a shaved head and a neck wider than his jaw, and he was fishing his dick out of his jock. It wasn't much bigger than Bobby's, maybe about a centimetre or two, but it's darker colour made it look much bigger.

I felt myself grow wetter, as I watched him line himself up with my cunt. I tried to open my legs even wider, when he lunged forward, and penetrated me hard and deep. I wailed in pleasure as he began to pound me instantly, going faster and faster, and suddenly slowing down, only to go faster and harder again. I felt a tingling deep within me, and I let out a high-pitched squeal as I came again around his cock. He kept going though, and after two minutes, screwed up his face and I felt him shooting inside me, his thick cum hitting me in places I didn't know existed.

I once again lay there panting, trying to regain my breath, when I felt another body between my legs. I once again made the effort to look down, and I saw a thickset Latin guy with dark features and gorgeous brown eyes smiling up at me. I looked down between my legs, and almost squealed in delight. It seemed that the guys were going from smallest upwards, and though this guy was almost the same size as the big black guy before, maybe even a little bit smaller in length, he was a lot thicker, about four inches wide at the most. I smiled back at him, as he pushed his way inside me, the camera guy still hovering around, zooming in on my pussy as the guy pushed further and further into me. He had hit my clit more than six times before he was fully in, and I could feel my already loose pussy lips stretching to take him. I had taken bigger guys before (I've been to Australia, take my word for it!), but it had been a while, a few years maybe, and I was a bit out of practice. But this guy didn't seem to get any trouble, because he started to slide it slowly in and out, as the guys around him started growling verbal encouragement. He pounded me for a good three minutes, before I heard him begin to groan louder and louder, until he finally pulled his cock out of my pussy and shot all over my face and stomach. I hadn't come while this guy had been fucking me, and my pussy was now sopping wet, and I was trying to get my legs open even wider, to accommodate possibly more cock.

The next guy to position himself between my legs was kinda skinny, like a swimmer, and didn't exactly look like a football jock, but he was well defined with big pecs and a 6-pack, and his cock! I could see with delight as I looked down once more, that the size had gone up again. This guy was had the thinnest cock so far, about and inch and a half wide at most, but it was about 10.5" long, and dripping with pre-cum. He had a boyish face, with a cocky attitude I guessed, since he was grinning at me with great confidence, as he rammed his skinny cock inside my pussy.

I came to the conclusion that this must have been the youngest of them all as well, since he came fastest, only pounding me for about 2 minutes before I felt him shudder and coat the inside of my pussy with his hot cream, and then almost fell off the bed in post orgasmic pleasure. This kid had also failed to get me off, and I was beginning to get irritated, moaning loudly for another cock.

I was not disappointed. The next guy was short, but very muscular with big legs and a broad stacked chest with what looked like and 8-pack. His cock was almost completely out of proportion with his body, since it was about 11 inches in length, and almost 4 inches wide again, making it look even bigger on his stumpy frame. He caressed my legs and breasts as he climbed up towards me, making me shudder and coo with pleasure, his mere touch brining my release ever nearer. I couldn't wait fore this.

I found I was right, since, when he was about halfway inside me, I suddenly felt myself cumming! He was so big that his cock was sliding against my clit the whole time! I screamed, my pussy undulating around him, as he held still for a moment while I got my breath back, slowly coming down from my rain of fiery joy.

He started pushing back in, still grinding my clit with his big dick, and then started fucking me as soon as he was fully in, pounding harder and harder, stoking a fire in my body as he plowed me. He was good! Really good! I could tell he had lots of experience, and I came again, before he was even half finished! Finally, with a great bout of yelling (I wondered for a moment about the others in the hotel), he slammed himself into me as far and as hard as he could, and pumped me full of spunk again. He got off me immediately, to be replaced by a somewhat average dude, muscled, like the others, but didn't have a very big dick. I looked at my husband in surprise, but he just grinned some more, and clapped the new guy ion the back, as he knelt down on the bed between my legs. Then, to my surprise, he bent down, and began to lick my pussy! I could feel he had a big tongue, and when it started swabbing at my throbbing clit, I screamed again, and locked my thighs around his head to prevent him from getting away. He kept this up for about six minutes, focussing completely on my clit, until, at last, my body let go, and I screamed as I came for a fifth time. It suddenly dawned on me that my orgasm must be pushing the three loads of cum I had inside me into this guys mouth, but I could still feel him licking desperately, keeping me on an orgasmic high for a few moments longer than usual, almost causing me to faint, when I felt him pull back. I looked up at him, and saw his face covered with cum and my pussy juices, which he licked up from around his face greedily. He got applause as well, as he backed off into the crowd again, stroking himself slowly. I quickly realised that I probably wasn't going to get dicked by this guy, since he was probably queer, but oddly enough, none of the guys around him seemed to care, all still stroking their dicks through their jocks, some even playing with them completely naked. Then all thought was erased from my mind as I felt another cock go in me. My eyes rolled again, and I looked forward. A huge guy was on top of me, about 6'5" tall, probably about 250lbs of pure muscle, and he had a massive dick, all of 12 inches long, and 4 inches thick again. He thrust all the way inside me, almost miraculously getting me to cum again, but he stopped for a moment when he bottomed out inside me. I gripped his prick with my pussy, oohing and ahing as his length and girth. He flashed me a cocky smile, pulled out almost all the way, and then rammed it back home so hard I swore I felt it in my stomach. He did this again, and again, and again, and I must have come three times, before he let out an animalistic roar, and shot inside me. I felt my violated pussy filling up, as his load began to spurt out of me like a burst pipe. This guy must have had a massive set of balls on him, because he was shooting for about 20 seconds, before he pulled out of me, and took his place in the circle.

The rest of my gangbang was much the same. None of the guy's dicks got any bigger than twelve inches, differing only in girth and the amount of spunk they pumped into my pussy. By the time the tenth guy had bred me and dumped his load in me, the bed was soaked. I was sure that there couldn't be any more, I was surprised enough that there were as many as ten around me. My pussy was slightly sore and dripping like a waterfall, but I ignored it, savouring the feeling of absolute exhaustion after being brought to orgasm so many times, until I felt the bed depress beneath me once more.

"No!" I thought, too exhausted to form words "No more! There can't be!"

But the jeering of the stupid jocks still around the bed proved me wrong. Fearing the worst, I opened my eyes.

On the bed in front of me sat one of the biggest men I'd ever seen. He had to be several inches over seven feet tall, massive shoulders and muscles that looked as though he could tow the Titanic. At least 400 lbs, he sat in front of me, on his hands an knees, slowly pushing my cramped legs further apart, exposing my violated pussy. But if his height and weight had frightened me, it was nothing to what I was feeling after I caught a glimpse of his cock.

My vocal chords found life again, and I shrieked, thrashing around, trying to get away from this horse hung Clydesdale, but the restraints on my ankles prevented this, and before I could even finish my first scream, Bobby was there, his big hand clamped over my mouth.

12