My Horny Aunt Sally

Story Info
He's taken by his aunt and her friends.
1.6k words
3.79
336.8k
47
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here was me 18 years old and still having to do what my parents told me.

I was walking down the road on my way to my Aunt Sally's house, although this time I didn't want to go as Sally had been acting differently recently. She was more aggressive. But my mother had insisted that she (Aunt Sally) needed some company and so I had to go. As I arrived at the door he noticed there were two other cars outside, this was unusual as I didn't think my aunt would have guests round whilst I was there, but it didn't matter I thought they would probably be leaving soon so I went on up to the door. When I arrived at the door she answered, but something was different. The normal aggressive tone that she had adopted recently was gone, she seemed almost excited and was very happy to see me all hugs and kisses and what seemed to be a quick feel of my arse.

No it couldn't be I thought, its aunt Sally it must have been by accident, I came in doors and said hello to my aunts guests, two women aged about fiftyish, also looking strangely excited. Interesting I thought, Ill just put my bag upstairs and see what's going on. But the moment I turned to go up the stairs I was hit on the back of the head. I didn't remember hitting the floor, but when I came to about 30 seconds later I looked up to see I was tied down and my aunts were starting to rip my clothes off. What the fu… I said just lay back and donut make this harder on yourself said Aunt Sally who was now frantically ripping my clothes off.

We can either do this the easy way or the hard way. I put up a struggle but it was futile, there was my aunt Sally who wouldn't stop for the world and two other women all holding me down plus I was tied up. Aunt Sally, peg and Sara (her friends) then started to take their own clothes off which then left me tied up in a room with 3 nearly naked woman except for pleated type skirts like in school uniforms. Suddenly Aunt Sally stood up again I tried to move but I could do nothing, she was to big, too strong, too horny to be denied. She lowered herself down on to her and me and peg started to masturbate me.

They both slipped their hands inside my pants and started to rhythmically move their hands up and down up and down. Peg then lent forward pushed her breast near to my mouth don't your dare bite it or well never let you go she said. And then proceeded to push it into my mouth whilst shouting at me to suck it. I was still being masturbated and I started to feel pegs nipple harden in my sucking mouth, involuntarily I started to get a massive erection, that’s a good boy this is all were after aunt Sally said. I looked around to see Sara masturbating and peg just gleaming at my erect cock. Suddenly Aunt Sally began to move again. Slowly I watched as Aunt Sally used her powerful legs to place herself over my erect cock. Her Pussy was dripping wet, I knew show was extremely horny and eager for her first cock in 5 years (since my uncle had died). Placing the tip of my cock against her slit, she easily slid me in and sat all the way down my shaft.

Oh…my…god…does…that…feel…good! she panted. Violently, she bounced up and down on my rock hard cock, riding me as hard as she could. Her heavy breasts bouncing in rhythm to her movements. Her nipples were completely extended, she was so horny! Up down, up down. The wetness of her crotch was amazing, as it firmly but gently grasped my cock even while she was riding me so hard. I`ve wanted to fuck something for so long this is the best sex I've ever had, she was dripping cum all over my groin. UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UUUUUGGGGGHHHHH!!! She screamed as she came all over me.

Aunt Sally fell back in a heap of exaughstion, then as quick as aunt Sally had initially been Sara climbed on, my member was still hard as I hadn't been able to cum yet. Sara slid my cum soaked cock up inside herself and then removed my right hand from its bindings although still keeping a strong grip on it. I tried to resist again in vain and it would be my last attempt as I was now too tired. She forced my hand just up the inside of her pleated skirt and slowly slid it up the inside of her thigh passed the base of my penis (as I was already in her, but that wasn't enough) she placed my hand on her clit and instructed me rub it whilst she was raping me.

I laid flat on back rubbing this old lady's clit as she slowly moved up and down on me, with my cock fully entering her cunt. Screaming with pleasure Sara was also Cumming all over me. I laid back thinking I should just let them get on with it, they were so horny, cumming so much, my aunt hadn't had it in over 5 years and she needed fucking so much that she was gang raping me her 18 year old nephew.

I then saw her out of the corner of my eye fucking peg with a strap on, it turned me on so much seeing the pleasure in there faces and cum dripping onto those skirts. I watched on and felt like I was in a fantasy watching them fucking and with every movement aunt Sally arse clearly in view. I was suddenly aware I was having sex, I couldn't hold it in any longer I was about to cum. Still screaming with pleasure Sara came at the same time as me, leaving me exuaghsted and covered in come. I felt like passing out but I couldn't. I watched they each cleared themselves up and all came over to me at once, don't worry Eddie this will be the last time we pleasure you while your still awake. (Pleasure me I though, its not unpleasant by any means but think you're getting a powerful seeing to yourselves!)

They continued over to me and where obviously planning to use me all at once. Aunt Sally lifted up her skirt and squatted over my face, I now couldn't see anything as I was inside her skirt. As Aunt Sally told me to start licking her out I felt a hand on my cock masturbating me until I got hard again and then she slid my cock into her. I think it was Peg now raping me as she felt different and peg hadn't fucked me yet.

Finally so I knew they were all abusing me at once I felt aunt Sally pass my hand over to Sara who again placed it just under the pleat of her skirt and slowly slid my hand up her inner thigh until my two fingers were being used to masturbate her with, I wasn’t soon going to forget this day I though to myself as I was being fucked in three different ways. After only a couple of minutes this time the women started to moan ughughughUGHUGHUGH UUUUGGGGHHHH! The three women and I came in unison, my hands and all over my face were covered in cum, I drank it down so I could still breath as I started to pass out I felt peg who had just been riding my cock slide down and start to deep throat me, she was swallowing everything as I came steadily for well over 20 seconds, I then passed out.

I awoke the next day to find I was dressed but my cock was out with cum on and my face also had cum on it.

My aunt came in thanks for last night she said I must have cum 20 times. After peg and Sara had left I looked at you lying there after we had dressed you but you still had a bulge in your jeans I used 8 more times over the night, you stayed hard for ages. You better clean your face as it was too nice to waste so I used your face to clean me out after each go.

I got up and Aunt Sally made me let her slide my cock back in my pants, as she did she knelt down and gave a quick suck. This quickly made me hard again Aunt Sally chuckled and said she was going to use my stamina again. I quickly went off to the bathroom and washed my face, no sooner had I come out, mum walked in the door. He's all ready to go said Aunt Sally, See you. Mum shouted thanks for looking after him bye but as I was walking out Aunt Sally grabbed hold of me once more and I will be seeing to you again wont I Eddie.

I bowed my head and said yes auntie see you again next week. I knew all to well what would happen to me again next weeks at Aunt Sally's, and now she knew she had me she would probably invite more of her horny sex friends over to fuck me as well. Although I knew this I knew I would have to go again so I just await each week for more of the same...