My Horny Sister Ch. 2

Story Info
Sister feels regret.
1.9k words
4.33
156k
21
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/28/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was more than happy with the turn of events that day so long ago. I felt no shame at what I had done to my younger sister, in this case I had been the aggressor, although Meg hadn't fought against it. I was me who forced the issue between us.

After pumping my sperm into her, I didn't think I'd done anything wrong, it all seemed so natural, after all we had been leading up to having sex for a long time and when it finally happened, I guess we weren't really ready for it or the consequences.

We had been playing animal games and now we had entered right into adult games. Being young and inexperienced, I actually thought that girls were like female animals where the male mounted, shoved his cock into them and finished quickly and walked away.

The thought of having committed incest, never entered our minds. If in the animal world, mother and son, father and daughter or brother and sister matings occurred, why not in our world. It didn't matter to me that I'd had intercourse with my younger sister. She was a very beautiful young lady, her young body had always excited me and more so now that we had joined.

I tried to get close to her during the course of that wonderful afternoon , both in and out of the water, Margaret did her best to avoid me. It wasn't until we were walking home that I had the chance to talk intimately to her.

"What's wrong, Sis?" I asked.

"We shouldn't have done that." She whispered, in reply,

"Why not?" I asked.

"What if someone had seen us? And because it's wrong," she replied,

"Well they didn't, and you have been willing to let me touch you and play with you, as you have played with me. What we have done is only wrong if we get caught. Besides, I love you." I said.

From that moment Margaret ceased being my sister, she had now become my lover. Our discussion ended as we walked into our parents home.

My only other thoughts were, "Is she going to tell Mum?"

"Will she tell Dad or is she going to tell her friends?"

I wanted her now more than ever. All her objections seemed to melt every time we were alone after that afternoon.

I even followed her outside later that evening when she went to the toilet, just before we went to bed, that night. I met her as she came out of the toilet and led her behind the garage, where we wouldn't be seen and couldn't be heard. She leaned against the garage wall and pulled her nightie up over her waist, I ran my hands over her belly, to her crotch.

To my delight, I discovered that she wasn't wearing panties, as she parted her legs. I gently caressed her downy mound before inserting one of my fingers. As I started rubbing her clit, she sighed and spread her legs a little wider. I slowly rubbed my fingers up and down her slit, slowly pushing deeper into hot opening with my fingertips. She started moving her hips, involuntarily, as I pushed my finger in deeper.

Then, as if I had touched a switch, she sighed, loudly. her cunt was hot and wet. She was shuddering as if she was cold, but the night was really warm. She reached down and pushed my shorts down and grasped my cock and gently rubbed its hardness.

I eased her away from the wall and gently lowered her to the ground, kneeling down, I crawled between her legs and put my open mouth right over her slightly open cunt. The first taste was a little bitter and salty from her having recently been to the toilet, but as soon as I moved my tongue up her slit, fresh liquid oozed out.

It was slippery and sweet, like thick and creamy. I shook my head from side to side, rubbing my face in sister's cunt. Like a pig at a trough, I gobbled and sucked as I pressed my tongue as deep into her sheath as I could.

I didn't forget her clit, either. Each time I flicked the fleshy hooded lump, Meg gasped, "Oooh! OooAh! Aaaah!" Then, when I sucked at her clit, her gasps became a long hissing sound!. I lifted my head and eyes from Sis's pussy just long enough to guide my hands to her tiny soft breasts. As I fondled them I began pinching her hardening nipples.

Meg started pounding her ass against the grass as she started to cum.

"What's happening to me!" She cried.

I couldn't answer her because I had a mouthful of her cunt and besides I didn't know. I knew what happened to me when I ejaculated but my sister was different.

I rode Meg's cunt with my mouth like it was the last meal. I grabbed her ass cheeks, squeezing the soft flesh in my fists as I held her bouncing bottom. I sucked and licked in and all over Meg's cunt, sucking up as much of her flow as I could.

I was so hot I was driving my cock into the grass beneath us I humped in time with sucking Meg's cunt. Finally I couldn't wait. I sat up, grabbed Meg's ankles and jerked her ass towards me. My first thrust drove me my stiff cock up her slit and over her clit as I missed. Even that contact with her hot slit was nearly enough to make me spurt.

As I jerked my hips back, Meg thrust her hand down between us and guided the head of my cock between the lips of her cunt. Meg's hot cunt swallowed my cock with a gulp as I thrust again, burying my cock deep inside her cunt. My cock felt like I had plunged it into boiling oil. I started spewing into her as soon as I bottomed out inside her.

"Jesus, Meg," I gasped, "I' coming!"

I buried my face in Meg's sweaty neck and plunged my cock as deep into her pussy as I could. She grabbed my ass with her hot hands and wrapped her legs around my waist. Meg met each of my squirming, spewing thrusts with a twist of her ass which had my cock corkscrewing into her steamy, soggy cunt.

I finally stopped thrusting and my cock grew soft. Pulling my limp cock out I stood up an helped Meg to her feet, then I kissed her and we went back into the house and to bed.

I didn't get the chance to see her again before I went back to work on the farm the next day. All I did after that when it came to sexual arousal, was to think of Margaret and pull my self off. Whenever I came home, from the farm, Margaret and I took every chance we could get to be alone. In most cases there wasn't the time or the chance for sexual contact other than feeling each other up. I had acted more like an animal than a boy or man. My thoughts were always for myself and nobody else.. She often told me about the boys who wanted her to sit with them in the movies. (We only ever had movies at the theatre once a week, when there wasn't a dance on. The same hall doubled for both.)

Then I arrived home from the farm, one night to find the house full of visiting relatives and having ridden a bicycle over twenty miles I wasn't really in the mood for their frivolity.

To things make more difficult there were too many adults and kids and not enough beds for every one, so I ended up in, Margaret's bed with her. Mum obviously didn't have any idea of what had happened between us, she must have thought that as I was the eldest I could be trusted to look after my sister.

I was woken in the early hours of the morning, when I felt a warm hand rubbing my erect penis. Waking up with an erection was nothing unusual, being woken up by an exploring hand now that was different. As I rolled over and moved away from her.

"Oh, no you don't, brother dear," Meg whispered, "You aren't escaping me, at least not that easily, you have had all the fun, last time, now it's my turn. I have been dreaming about this ever since you went back to work, without saying goodbye."

Margaret threw the sheet off, standing up she pulled her night-dress up over her head and threw it onto the floor. There was enough light filtering into the bedroom from a street light to give me a shadowy view of her naked body. I must have looked a sight to her, laying there on my back, with my underpants hooked under my balls and my cock poking up towards the ceiling.

Margaret climbed back onto the bed and stood over me with her feet firmly on the bed, on either side of my hips, facing away friom me. I had a clear view of her cunt as she lowered herself down onto me. She held her breath as her pussy came into contact with my penis. Reaching up I held her hips and guided her opening cunt onto my cock. She lowered herself slowly down until she was sitting on my thighs, before I realised it had happened, her cunt had swallowed all of my rigid cock

She rested for a few moments before she started bouncing up and down on me.

She must have realised that I was ready to come because she quickly jumped up and my cock came out of her tight pussy with a resounding pop. She lay on the bed beside me and said, "Get on top of me, please."

As I rolled over on top of her, lifted her legs and guided my hard throbbing cock into her tight juicy cunt, I pushed the length of my cock into her cunt, then rested briefly before I started sliding in and out of her, slowly at first then gradually getting faster and faster as I felt my climax building. Margaret, raising her body to meet my deep thrusts.

I cannot convey the scents of her sexual arousal, the feel of her contracting pussy sucking at my rod. Mere words can't give the whole picture, the gasps and moans of delight as my cock slid in and out of her.

All I can say is that it was one the most wonderful and memorable fucks of my life. As I laboured over my sister, my cock was sending thrilling signals to my brain as it pounded into her pussy again and again. Finally the sensations became too much for Margaret to bear. She grabbed me head and kissed me hard to stop from crying out, as wave after wave of climax came crashing over us in a virtual sea of sexual ecstasy.

"Brian do it! Squirt your cum into me!" she mumbled

A minute or so later, I moaned and groaned loudly, she knew what was happening as she lifted her legs and wrapped them around my waist as I pushed my cock all the way into her spasming cunt, I came with a shattering orgasm squirting my come into her. How our parents never heard us is beyond me.

Words can never explain the feelings of a brother as he pushes his cock into his sister's cunt. I know that Margaret loves me both as an older brother and lover.