My Horny Sister-in-Law Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,405 Followers

"Oh, and you should meet his wife," Mom chimed in. "She is just about the cutest little bug you've ever met."

"Sure is," Rev chimed in. "She has some pretty liberal ideas too, though."

"Now Rev," Mom responded. "You know you like her. I've seen how you look at her when you think none of us are watching, and you seem to enjoy her 'liberal ideas,' like this wine we're drinking."

"Well, the wine is pretty good," Rev said, ignoring Mom's accusation that he was lusting after the new Assistant Pastor's wife. "You know, Mom, you really are right about the wine, and seeing this is a kind of special occasion, with the kids here and all, maybe we should have another glass. Can you bring the bottle out?"

"Certainly dear," Mom said as she stood. "I was just thinking how much I would enjoy a bit more myself. When she returned from the kitchen she carried two gallon wine jugs, one fast approaching empty and the other a full, unopened one. "Well, the open bottle is nearly empty dear, but fortunately we have another," she said.

She walked around the table filling wine glasses. When she leaned over my shoulder to fill my glass, I felt her tits lightly brush my shoulder. She was much more blatant about it when she filled Rev's glass, rubbing her breast against the side of his head. My wife, who had noticed her mother's conduct, was smirking at me, and Clarisse was still periodically stroking my dick. My God, all the women in this family were as horny as June!

Much to my surprise, the six of us sat there and polished off all of the wine brought out from the kitchen, well over a gallon. I can't speak for the others, but I was getting pretty hammered by the time Mom stopped bringing the wine jug around for refills. It wasn't like Rev and Mom were just watching us drink, either. No, they were doing their share and then some. I also noticed that every time Mom leaned over my shoulder to refill my glass she brushed me with her boob, a little harder each time. She was doing the same to Herman also, who was looking decidedly uncomfortable every time it happened.

About the time the second bottle ran out Mom said, "You know children, I'm getting a little sleepy. I think it's time for Rev and me to head up to bed. Do you girls mind cleaning up for me?"

We all chimed in, saying that was just fine and we would get things cleaned up before we went up ourselves. With that, Rev rose like the true southern gentleman he believed he was and helped Mom from her chair. The four of us sat there watching them leave the room, but as they passed through the door, we saw that Mom had her hand on Rev's ass and was fondling it.

The four of us stared at each other in shock. No one said anything for a good 30 or 40 seconds until Herman, whispered loudly, "What the fuck just happened?"

Then we all talked at once:

"We drank wine at dinner!"

"And they drank it, too!"

"A lot of wine!"

"She was fondling his ass!"

"What the fuck!"

"Are we in the right house?"

"Who stole our parents, and who were those people?"

"Wow!"

"Something has changed!"

"Big time!"

The conversation, if you could call it that, went on like that for a while with all of us talking past each other in exclamations. Clarisse finally took charge.

"Okay. Enough everyone. This calls for a family meeting. Herman, did you bring that joint?"

"I brought two, and I think we all need to have some right now."

"No, not yet. Let's get the kitchen cleaned up first or we'll never get it done."

We all agreed on that and jumped to it. Fifteen minutes later the place was shining, and we had all adjourned to a gazebo on the back lawn where we lit up one of the joints and were passing it around. They had a huge back lawn that ran about a hundred yards down to the river, so we were well away from the house.

We talked about the girls' parents, but as you might imagine, we were quickly too silly to reach any meaningful conclusions. Then the conversation turned in a new direction, when Clarisse said to Herman and me, "Hey, you guys are still dressed up. You need to do something about that."

"How much would you like us to take off?" Herman asked.

"Everything," June responded.

"I will if you will," said Herman looking pointedly at June, and in another minute all four of us were naked and passing around the second joint. There was some soft outdoor lighting, so it wasn't like we couldn't see each other, and as I looked at Clarisse and June I began to get aroused. So was Herman, I noticed. Damn. June was right. He did have a big dick.

"You girls were being very naughty at dinner," I said.

"Well, I know what June was doing, but what was Clarisse up to?" Herman asked. "I wasn't crawling around under the table playing peeping-tom like Richard here."

"Oh, I was just stroking his cock from time to time," Clarisse said. "Kind of like this," as she reached over and began to stroke my cock again, only this time without the impediment of my trousers. "But what were you and June up to?" she continued.

"My slutty wife had her dress pulled up, and he was finger-fucking her," I said. "It appears that she forgot to wear any panties tonight."

"Oh, don't be too hard on her," Clarisse said. "I didn't wear any either. We both agreed not to. You have to do something to keep these family dinners from being too boring."

As she spoke, she cupped a few drops of my precum in her palm and used it to lube the head of my cock.

I sucked in a gasp and then said, "Well, there was nothing boring about this dinner."

"Amen brother," said Herman, and then he gasped as June bent over him and rubbed the head of his cock between her tits. June had her ass pointed at me as she bent over and I could see that she was very aroused, her pussy glistening.

"June dear," I said as Clarisse continued to massage my prick, "I thought you told me we weren't going to have our little family exchange tonight. Something about the Rev castrating Herman and me if we were caught?"

"Well, dear, in case you missed dinner, I think some things have changed in this family."

"Yeah," Clarisse laughed. "My guess is that the Rev has Mom bent over right now, and he is poking her good and hard and listening to her squeal. The last thing he is thinking about is what we are up to way down here."

"Clarisse!" June said. "Is that any way to talk about our parents? Shame on you!"

"I'm just saying what I think."

Then I could hear the dope kick in in June's voice. She giggled and then said, "You know little sister, you are so right. I bet those two are just going at it right now. Did you see her hand on his ass as they left the room?"

That's when I decided some leadership was required. "Herman," I said. "I hear you want to watch me fuck your wife, and my wife tells me that she wants to fuck you. Let's throw those lounge pads out on the lawn and get on with this. I'm getting really horny."

"No need for that," Clarisse interjected. She stepped in front of me so she was facing Herman and straddling my legs on both sides. Then she lowered herself on to my erect cock. Oh fuck! Her pussy felt so good. Herman and June were now sitting side by side watching us, each casually masturbating as they enjoyed the show.

"Is this what you wanted to see Herman?" Clarisse asked.


"Oh fuck yes! I been wanting to see this ever since I saw you show yourself off to him on the back porch at our little church party a few weeks ago."

His dick was huge as he stroked it. It stood up like a black phone pole. June was having a hard time deciding whether to watch Clarisse and me fucking or to just stare in lust at Herman's big dick. She licked her lips as she looked.

I started to flex my hips and pump my dick in and out of Clarisse, but she stopped me, saying, "Not so fast, Richard. We'll get there, but I want to make this last for Herman. I mean, I wanted to fuck you, of course, but this is really for Herman. He has been wanting this for weeks, and he needs to enjoy it."

"Herman," she said, as I tried to hold still in her cunt, "there is something about Richard and me that I didn't tell you."

"Yes?"

"Well, the next day after our church group party, Richard and I had lunch, a really nasty lunch."

"Did you fuck him without telling me or letting me watch?" He sounded menacing.

"No, I didn't. Richard was a perfect gentleman. Even told me he couldn't fuck me because of his wife."

"So what did you do, you nasty slut?" he was pumping his cock a little harder now, clearly aroused by Clarisse's dirty talk.

"Well, first I dressed up in the sluttiest outfit I have. You know the one, with the sheer blouse, the lacy bra, the really short tight skirt and the four inch stiletto heels."

"Yeah, I know the one," he said, "but you only wear it for me when we are in Vegas."

"Well, I just wanted to see if it would work as well here in Atlanta as it does in Vegas."

"Did you fuck him?" His paranoia, kicking in again.

"No, I told you I didn't, but I'm really sorry you weren't there so I could. We wound up sitting in the back seat of his Escalade masturbating for each other, just like you and June are doing. When he came, he squirted all over my skirt, just like you did on my church dress the first night I met you."

"Oh fuck," Herman said. "Go on, fuck him now!"

With that approval, Clarisse began lifting herself with her legs almost off my cock and then slamming back down. We had been screwing around for so long that it didn't take long before we were both groaning and hanging on the edge of cumming.

"Wait, wait!" June interjected. "Clarisse you should lean on the gazebo rail and let him fuck you from behind. He doesn't last long in that position, but he's really good."

Clarisse and I both looked at Herman, and he nodded his head, so we stood and walked to the rail. Clarisse leaned forward, hanging on to the rail with her hands, bent over at the waist with her legs spread and her ass pointed at me. I slid in behind her grabbing her hips and then slid my dick into her. I began to stroke her slowly and deeply. She was groaning, "Oh fuck! Oh shit! He's so deep in me. Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Her big tits were swinging beneath her.

"Harder!" June demanded. "Fuck her harder and faster. You know how. Just like I like it."

"Yeah," chimed in Herman. "Fuck her harder. She needs it, the nasty little slut."

So I began to really pound Clarisse. Her tits were swinging wildly now, and she was crying and uttering a string of profanities punctuated by unintelligible whimpering. It wasn't long before her body stiffened, and she screamed in her climax, her cunt squeezing my cock like a vice. I followed shortly after that with an enormous climax, filling her cunt with cum that squirted back and ran down her legs.

Just as we finished, I heard Herman groan. I looked back over my shoulder in time to see him squirt a huge load of cum on my wife's face and naked chest.

Once we recovered a bit, Clarisse walked naked around to their car in the front of the house to retrieve a bottle of quality wine (and a corkscrew) she and Herman had brought. I guess they had planned to have something in their room after dinner. While she was doing that, June walked naked back to the house to retrieve wine glasses. Apparently all the wine glasses were in the dishwasher, so she brought jelly jars. Then we all sat and killed a bottle of good California cabernet in the gazebo. Funny, it tasted fine in the jelly jars.

Once the wine was gone, we picked up our clothes and walked naked back to the house where we switched bedrooms for the night (June with Herman and Clarisse with me).

* * * * *

June and I were the first ones down to the kitchen in the morning. She was making coffee as I walked in.

"Hi lover," she said with a smile.

"Hi to you, too," I responded. "How'd it go last night?"

She smiled and looked about to insure we were alone. All she said was, "Umm, good. Film at 11:00."

I cocked my head, suggesting I didn't understand what she meant.

"It's amazing what you can do with an iPhone propped in the right position with the video feature recording," she said.

"Ahh," I said. "Does Herman know you made a recording?"

"Oh, yes. He wants a copy to share with Clarisse."

Before the conversation could go any further, the others began to trickle in. I noticed that every woman in the household (Mom included) had that well and truly fucked look of contentment about her. Everyone just seemed to smile a lot at breakfast, and the Rev told us more about how he was going to go into semi-retirement, leaving the heavy work to the new young preacher. Mom said they were going to change their lifestyle a bit. I could see they were well on their way, although we were going to have to work on their taste in wine.

We hung around long enough for breakfast and then drove home. The film at 11:00 was great—downright decadent.

Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,405 Followers
12