My Hot Fantasy Ch. 02

Story Info
Bottom finds out what's up.
1.5k words
4.34
22k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/19/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door shut behind her and I felt dazed. A little confused as to what had just happened. A million questions were running through my head. Was this planned? Was it a fluke? Will I be getting the help we were interviewing for or was that all a rues?

I sat with my hands in my lap, palms up. Amazed that I had just had them filled with a girl’s hair and forcing her face into my pussy. Then I gasped knowing I was sitting in my Master’s presence with my mouth closed. I wet my lips and let my lips part and looked to my Master.

He has a strange look on his face. He was quiet and tilting his head while gazing at me. He pursed his lips a few times… like he wanted to say something but didn't know the words. I always thought that was a sexy little thing he did… it always turned me on when he does this. Then slowly he said.

“Soooooo……”

His word woke me from the fog I was in,

“Yes, Master?”

“What did you think of that interview?” He said this with an impish grin on his face. He looked like a little boy that just got away with a great practical joke but not yet ready to admit that he masterminded it.

“May I speak freely, Master?” I questioned him.

“Of course you may, my pet.” He replied

“What just happened here? Are you seriously hiring someone to help out here? Or was this something you had planned to ‘spice things up?’” I asked carefully as not to make him mad or sound condescending.

“My pet,” he said in a loving voice, “I know you have been working very hard lately. Thing have been going very well for us in this department. I felt you could use some help as well as a way to relieve some stress. I felt that if I just brought a girl into our relationship and said, ‘here you go, have fun’, you might not have responded very well. That you would have felt you were being forced to perform. I never want you to feel like I am forcing you into something. I love you being my bottom, I never want you to feel threatened or mistreated. This surprise made it more spontaneous.”

Any small ill feelings I had towards him for what happened faded when he said he loved me being his bottom. We agreed never to say we loved each other but to know that our feelings are deep for each other and we take care of each others best interest. If we got into the habit of saying we loved each other…it might slip out at an inopportune time that might jeopardize our working relationship. So with saying he loved me being his bottom was just as good as him saying he loved me. Period.

He continued, “But to answer your other question. Yes, this was more or less a real interview. I wanted to get your feedback. I brought the first candidate in as a favor to a family member. She needed some interviewing experience before she hit the big bad cruel world. I know that Becky, the second interviewee, is very well qualified to help us out. She is currently working over in the ‘B’ building here on our campus. Her boss/Master is on vacation. Their division is in a slow period right now. Her Master felt if he left her alone while on vacation with his family for too long with little to do she might get into some mischief. So, she is to help us out after she is done doing her daily duties at their office. We have permission from her Master to use her for any business or pleasures we see fit.”

The small ill feelings came back. We can use her? Does he want another sub besides me? Am I not keeping him happy? I had to ask.

“Master? Am I keeping you happy? Do you need another submissive to make you happy?” I blurted out.

“Come here.” He commanded gently.

I went and kneeled between his spread legs.

My master took my face into his smooth strong hands.

“My Pet …,” He sighed, “You are not listening to what I am saying. I said ‘We’. And I thought ‘We’ had a commitment to be partners in our dealings with business and pleasures?”

I nodded my head in agreement with him. He was right, we did make a commitment to each other. A tear found its way in my eye.

“I'm sorry Master,” I swallowed hard, “I know we are committed to each other, I guess I am just overly emotional. Stress and all. I know I can trust you completely. I just never want you to be unhappy as you make me so very happy. This has been a very ….. unexpected day for me.”

He gathered me up into his arms and held me tight.

“I am sorry too my Pet,” He talked so softly it was almost a whisper. “I know you like to keep things on a scheduled and my surprise interviews were probably more unnerving for you than I anticipated.”

I did love this man. Ever since my interview with him, I fell for him at first sight. He isn’t an overly handsome man but he has such charisma. I was drawn to him like a moth to a flame. Part of me feared getting burned by the though of becoming his submissive. He told me to take my time in deciding. That it would not affect my job status, but he wanted me to be sure of what I was getting into.

As he held and caressed me, I could feel the familiar sensations and reactions to both of our bodies. His hands began to wander over my back and through my hair. His hands caressed the sides of my ribs and breasts. I felt his cock beginning to swell and jump. My hands started to work his thighs. He smelled my hair as I felt my body coming alive again with desire for him. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head back from nuzzling his chest and said.

“I want you.”

I knew instinctively that was code for: go lock the door. I got up and locked it and returned to my place on my knees between his legs. He opened up my blouse and told me to undo my bra. With my breast set free I went to work on his buckle and pants. He fondled my breast as I retrieved his cock from its bindings.

Both of my hands worked his member. A low sexy moan came from his throat. I gently tugged on his balls I bit my lip as he twisted and tugged on my right nipple a little more roughly that normal. I teased his cock head with my tongue tip. He worked my blouse down past my shoulders and massaged them and my back. My tongue played up and down his shaft.

He moved down to the edge of his seat and leaned back so I could get a better angle. I pressed my tongue between his balls and searched out the base of his cock. Then with a long, pressured lick from the tip of my tongue, I ran it all the way up his main vain. Forcing his pre-cum to accumulate on his head. He played with my hair and brushed it out of my face so he could see me work. I dipped my tongue into the crystal clear pre-cum. I let the fluid form a bridge from his cock to my tongue. He loves seeing us connected in this way. I swirled his juices all over his helmet and slowly work his whole cock into my mouth. Eventually relaxing my throat to let it slide down deep.

Soon, the working of his shaft and balls results into feeling his hot jets either down my throat or on my face and neck. Depends on how kinky he is feeling for the day. This day was a swallow day. He must have been really holding back while our new assistant ate me. I thought he would never stop cumming. He threw his head back to rest in the back of his chair. Laughed and then looked up to smile at me.

“I'm so glad your mine, Pet.” He said to me.

“I’m pleased to be yours, Master.” I responded while taking the back of my finger to wipe a little extra moisture from my lips.

“Stand.” He commanded softly.

As I stood up he pushed my skirt up to my hips. Then he guided me back up against his desk.

“Let’s see what’s going on down here.” He said as he slipped his strong fingers over my full pussy lips. I moaned at his touch.

What a day. First surprised with unexpected interviews. Then being devoured by a hot and hungry pussy-eating chick. And now my Master is going to take me to more pleasurable heights. What could a girl want more? Or I guess I should ask … what more does my Master and this new assistant have in store for me? I don’t know, but I think it will make for an interesting read in chapter three.