My Hot Girlfriend Pt. 01

Story Info
My girlfriend's birthday party gets interesting.
1.8k words
3.73
75.3k
50
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Simondove
Simondove
234 Followers

It was all set up nicely for my girlfriend Amy's birthday party. It was a lovely sunny day, warm with a nice breeze. The party was held at my parents large home with outdoor kitchen, which my Dad was in charge of on the day. Not too many people were invited, some of her friends, my parents and my buddy Dean. Her parents happened to be on a round the world cruise, so couldn't obviously make it.

Amy turned 24 that morning. She is 5'2", blonde, perky B cup boobs, with such a cute butt. She works as a bank clerk during the day and plays tennis most evenings, keeping her body athletic. She has been using her Dad's country club membership to play tennis half her life, so is pretty good at it now. She beats me with ease, so I spend most of my time at the sides with a drink in hand chatting to my buddy Dean, who works there.

Dean has been my best friend since our school days. Me, Amy and Dean has hung out almost all the time in the four years I've been with her. They have a funny dynamic of their own now too. They thrive off winding each other up, with subtle flirting. I don't often mind the flirting as its never really gone further than a mistletoe kiss. But sometimes I can see them getting carried away in their games and Dean's arrogance comes out. When he's had a few drinks his filter can fade. He's told me openly how hot Amy is and how he loves her ass.

My parents can't get enough of Dean either, he can't do no wrong in their eyes. He may only work as a bartender at the club, but my parents think it's far greater than my managers role at our local supermarket. My parents also look down at Amy sometimes too, which gets me and her down. But I guess Amy is the woman taking their only child away from them.

Amy had spent the day with her friends shopping and came home happy before getting ready to go to her party. I watched her get changed into a knee length floaty white summer dress, groaning as her lacy white thong disappeared underneath. She told me Dean messaged her earlier, asking her if it's birthday spanking time yet. It was a typical Dean message. I just laughed and told her that's my job. But she said "well he got dibs" with a wicked grin. I pounced on her and smacked her butt a few times while she giggled away.

We arrived at my parents house late, so all the guests were there already. My Mom seemed pissed that we were late, but said happy birthday through gritted teeth. After greeting the guests we all ate the BBQ that my Dad had cooked and had a few drinks, which Dean looked as though he's already had too many. Then it was cake time. Once Amy made her wish I went to clean up the dishes in the kitchen to soften our lateness with Mom. As I walked into the kitchen I heard Dean yell out "birthday spanking time!". I just chuckled and carried on.

I could see out onto the patio where they all gathered on the outdoor sofa set. Dean had his arm around Amy's shoulder and I could hear him explaining through the open window why she should let him give her a birthday spanking. All Amy's friends were in agreement with Dean, they wanted to see her embarrassed and one of them had their phone ready to record if it did happen.

My parents were surprisingly in agreement too, telling stories of their own birthday traditions and you shouldn't skip tradition. Not that their traditions was spankings, but they would hate to see a tradition not followed through. Amy was still giggling like a school girl and was trying to explain to my parents that it's not her tradition to be spanked on her birthday. She just about convinced them too, until Dean whipped out his phone and asked Amy to "explain this!" He produced a video which I obviously couldn't see, but could hear a party atmosphere with screams of laughter coming from it, with some weird counting going on. Amy went red in the face and quiet.

My Mom then said that was all the evidence she needed to see and Dean must spank her to keep traditions going. Dean rubbed his hands together while Amy's friends shrieked in excitement. Amy hit Dean on his arm saying he told her he deleted that video. Dean just smirked whilst patting his lap, hinting for Amy to go over his knees.

I didn't have a clue what was on the video and could only guess Dean had edited a spanking video to make it look like Amy getting spanked. She must have seen it before for her to say she thought it was deleted. Typical Dean winding Amy up again. It looked as though he defeated her this time though, she couldn't think up an excuse to get out of this. She could of just said no, but I know she didn't want to let my parents down again, especially after they arranged this party.

Amy looked up trying to see if I was coming back or not, they can't see me through the glared kitchen window though. My Mom could see her looking for me and told her not to worry about me, I will be happy that Dean is kind enough to follow her traditions. Amy then gave a sigh and a shoulder shrug, giving into the situation and quietly said "ok, fine".

Amy stood up, smoothed out her dress and laid over Deans knees. Dean couldn't contain himself, smugly putting his right hand on her ass and I swear I saw him squeeze. Dean explained to everyone she will be spanked 24 times and one more to grow on. He told everyone to count the spanks out loud just like in the video. I could see her friends filming her torment to tease her with later I guess.

As Deans first smack came down, she yelped, but stayed in her position whilst everyone cheered one. After a few hard spanks I felt my cock starting to harden, I couldn't work out why, especially the fact my girlfriend is being spanked by my best friend in front of me and my parents. Amy seemed to be enjoying it too now, she seems to be moaning more than yelping now. I could see her tell too, I knew when she bites her bottom lip that she was horny.

After 15 spanks my Mom chipped in with "wasn't it tradition to have her dressed raised? Like in the video". Dean's grin widened more and raised the dress without any hesitation, everyone cheered as Amy's firm ass in her white lace thongs came into view. Deans hand was most definitely squeezing her reddened cheeks now. Amy was speechless with her mouth wide open. Dean then commenced her spanking.

I couldn't believe the sight in front of me, just the fact my Dad could see my girlfriends ass in a thong alone is giving me a strange feeling of embarrassment and hardness. Dean was spanking her harder as it went on. On her last spank she really did yell out loud and her ass rippled. Everyone cheered and applauded as Dean reluctantly let Amy get up, letting her dress fall down again, whilst she rubbed her sore ass.

My Mom hugged Dean and thanked him for being the enforcer of the tradition and even told him she was glad he did it because I probably wouldn't have. Dean was laughing and joking with my parents all afternoon after that. My Dad shook his hand and asked Amy if she thanked Dean for her spanking. Amy was unsure of what he was going on about, so she shyly said thank you to Dean.

I came back out, making my excuses of doing the dishes. Dean came right over to me slapping me on the back telling me Amy is a great sport. I played dumb, acting like I didn't know what was going on. Dean told me plainly "I got her good man, I spanked the birthday girl good". He went over to where Amy was standing with her friends and lifted her dress right in front of me saying "look man, you can still see my hand prints". The drunk arrogant bastard was rubbing my nose in it. Amy quickly pulled her dress back down and looked at me with a half worried, half fuck me look.

Luckily the day passed quickly after that and we found ourselves on our own for the first time since before her spanking. It was a silent car ride home, until we pulled into our driveway. Amy explained she was talked into it by everyone, including my parents. She told me she was sorry, but I had to own up. I told her I watched the whole thing through the window and found it strangely exciting to watch. She told me she was relieved and bit her lip. We raced into the house tearing off our clothes and fucked until we drifted off.

I woke up and still didn't know how I felt about my best friend spanking my girl like that. Amy was sleeping like an angel, I had a quick peek under the sheets and checked her out as I do every morning and noticed her ass looking a little marked still. I went downstairs and poured a coffee and checked my phone. I had a video message from Dean last night, with the caption "crazy that I got to follow this up with giving her another birthday spanking!" I watched it and saw it must have been the video that got her into yesterday's spanking. As I watched it I realised it wasn't an edited video, it was filmed at Amy's birthday last year at our local bar. I had to go home to get some rest for my managers interview the next morning, so didn't know this had happened. The video was focusing in and out on Amy's ass in her little red dress. It was one of my other friends Dan filming, I could hear his voice encouraging Dean to "do it". I guess they were in on a plan, as Dean announced "birthday spanking time!" just like he did yesterday. Amy was so drunk that night though, she was up for anything, she just bent right over the bar stool and let Dean get to work. Dean this time however raised her dress from the beginning and spanked her ass over her red thong in front of all my friends and drinking buddies.

I couldn't get over the fact that so many people has seen my girls ass and has also seen Dean dominate me in a way by spanking my girl twice now. I will have to speak to Amy when she wakes up about the video. It's going to be an awkward conversation if I didn't get rid of my hard on though.

Simondove
Simondove
234 Followers