My Hot Mom

Story Info
Could she really have sex with her son?
2.7k words
3.82
307.6k
69
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ianarm
ianarm
255 Followers

My mom April was up to her neck in the hot tub with her head leaning back and her arms on the side sighing in pleasure and her pussy was feeling hotter than the water did As usual she enjoyed the freedom of being naked in her hot tub and the wicked feeling she had right now as she lay there. No one could see her as the nearest neighbour lived miles away from her here in the foothills. No one ever came near not even ramblers or hunters as there was no game to attract them and there was only one road and that led up to the front door of the house.

April had gotten the house in her divorce settlement from dad along with alimony that would keep us for the next few years at least. She had also gotten custody of me her son as my dad had not fought very hard and that she appreciated. The divorce had been a friendly one but any love she had for her husband went out the window the day she caught him cheating on her with a female employee at his company.

It had been six months since the divorce was finalised and my mom had not been with a man in almost nine months now and it was beginning to show. If she had her way she would fuck every day morning, noon, and night but now the only choice she had were her hands and fingers. As the afternoon sun shone down on her she rubbed a hand along her boobs just beneath the hot water. She cupped her boobs for a moment squeezing there firmness and feeling her nipple press into the palm of her hand which sent a tingle of pleasure rippling down her stomach to her cunt and she felt her clit swell.

Parting her thighs April moved her hand down toward her pussy where she ran her fingers over her hairless mound and found her highly excited clit. April loved to caress herself this way outside in the hot tub with the sun hot enough to make her sweat. She loved feeling and probing of her body with the fresh air around her but yet if she had a choice she would much prefer a man's hands moving over her sensitive flesh. A man with a big beautiful cock she could massage, squeeze, and stroke into loving but there was no man here or anyplace else for her right now or so she thought.

The only male around was son but he didn't count. Not only was he was too young but he was also her son. She never thought it strange to think of Rick that way but nothing would ever happen between them. Rick really was too young to be interested in girls wasn't he? She could sit naked in the hot tub all day and her son would never see her body, not even if he stood next to her. That is, she didn't think so. Not that April had any intention of doing anything with her son but if she were so inclined they were certainly in a remote enough area for it.

She slipped her finger into her cunt and sighed with her eyes closed as she leaned on the deck. Moving her finger in and out of her tight cunt she fantasized about a man, any man coming upon her and fucking her. From an upstairs window Rick was peeking down at his mother unbeknown to her. Maybe she thought he was too young and not interested in girls but April was wrong about that. Rick had just turned eighteen and he was standing there at the window with stirrings of sexual desire mom, Rick had peeked at his mother every chance he had gotten and she never even sensed it. Rick enjoyed looking at his mom as it made his cock rock hard every time he did...

He could barely see the outline of her tits under the clear water of the hot tub and his cock was pressing against his shorts with a tingling hardness. He didn't know what she was doing with her hand under the water but he imagined she was sticking a finger into her pussy. He liked to think of his mother doing that when he watched her in the hot tub. When he thought of his mother shoving her finger up her pussy he didn't feel so guilty about jacking off which was his way of thinking. If his mother could do it then why couldn't he do it as well? He had never really seen his mother naked as she was always under the water before he got to saw her but he knew she was naked though and because he could always see her tits shimmering under the surface. Still no matter how hard he tried he could just never catch her naked.

Rick had seen a few girls naked before though and one of them lived over a mile away in anther house almost as remote as his. She enjoyed having him look at her body and he enjoyed having her looking at his body but they had never got the nerve up to touch each other. Now with his desire to see his mother's body Rick went downstairs and out onto the deck that surrounded the hot tub and sprawled into one of the chairs near the table next to the hot tub and looked straight at his mom. Hearing her son come out onto the deck April quickly removed her finger from her pussy and smiled up at him. He sat with his legs wide and his ass shoved down into the chair. April in her excited state almost asked her son to get into the hot tub with her before she remembered she was naked. It had become a habit not to wear any clothes and a few times she had completely forgotten about it. She smiled at him and seeing his young handsome face with the deep brown eyes. As young as he was he was tall and had a really good body on him. His shorts were the loose-legged type and rode low on his stomach. As she looked at him she allowed herself a tantalizing peek between his thighs. A light began to glow in her eyes as she was positive she could see the tip of his cock up inside her shorts. She strained here eyes and a soft gasp slipped out of her mouth as it really was his cock she could see!

Her eyes blurred for a moment as a tingle rippled up and down her hot body. When her vision cleared she gazed at her son seeing the head of his cock clearly now. She wondered if Rick knew what she could see and if he had sat that way deliberately for her. He had his hands behind his head and his face was turned into the sun with his eyes close. But they weren't closed all the way he was peeking at his mother from half closed eyes and he knew where she was looking. April gazed at the head of her son's cock believing his eyes were closed. She looked openly with desire coming into her eyes. She softly gasped again as she saw his cock starting to swell. The head seemed to poke out a bit further until she saw every smooth bit of it. April felt a sensation between her thighs and she moved her hand back under the hot water to her pussy while gazing at the head of her son's cock and she began to rub her hand up and down her twat.

April began to experience small but very pleasurable orgasms as she peered at Rick's cock. She could see one of his ball sacs there too and this increased her burning desire. While under the water she slipped into her pussy and tried to hide a groan of delight. After a few minutes she thought Rick had fallen asleep as he had often dozed while being out here and the way his chest rose and fell April was sure he was sleeping. She wanted to get out of the tub for a while but as long as Rick was there she couldn't. She had not brought her robe out with her and her large towel was on the table next to him. She couldn't possibly get to it before he woke up. Suddenly with a silent giggle of wicked pleasure to herself April decided to take a chance even if her son wasn't sleeping it wouldn't matter if he saw her naked body it would make no difference. He was still almost a baby she thought even if his cock was almost hard he was still a baby to her.

Being as quiet as she could be to not splash any water April lifted herself out from the hot tub and from his half closed eyes rick got to see his mom's boobs. They were so full and tight and there was hardly any movement to them. Her nipples were long and also as hard as bullets as she stood up and through is half closed eyes gazed at her flat stomach--then fixed upon hairless pussy. Reaching for the towel April turned her back to her son before she wrapped it about her. Rick saw his mother's shapely ass cheeks and the first word that came to his mind was "wow". Her ass was so cute and shapely that it made his balls tingle with excitement and his cock arch up into full hardness. He watched his mother wrap the towel around her naked body and walk to the house. Her legs were very long and smooth and they excited him very much.

Rick was young but he knew all about putting his cock into a girl's pussy. Like most boys he had learned about that in school and on the internet in the porn sites he frequently looked at. He wondered what it would be like to have his cock inside his of his mom. In the house April felt tingly all over and had a warm glow about her. She had been naked and had been close enough for her son to touch her and for her son to touch him. And his cock, OMG! It had been almost hard she thought as she walked up the stairs to her bedroom. It was amazing to her that Rick's cock was so big.

"How could her eighteen year old son have such a large cock?" She said to herself.

In her room she dropped her towel and faced the mirrored wall. There was nothing about her that would prevent a man from making a pass. She was quite beautiful with large green eyes and very dark auburn hair. Her body was still firm and tight with beautifully shaped tits, a small waist, flaring hips and athletic thighs. There certainly wasn't anything wrong with her ass that she noted as she twisted around and looked over her shoulder at it.

Since the day was hot she selected a pair of very tight shorts and a sleeveless blouse to wear. Going back downstairs she moved behind the wet bar and poured a drink. April seldom drank but right now her nerves were giving her a difficult time. She could not rid herself of the image of her son's cock and the surprising size of it. Her pussy still had that deep burning desirable sensation as if she were about to have an orgasm. It was a fantastic feeling that she had not felt for many months. Taking her drink with her she stepped out the sliding doors and back on the patio. Her son she saw was awake and sitting in the hot tub now. She sat in the chair he had occupied earlier and sipped her drink watching him.

"Feels good honey?" She asked in a low sultry voice.

"Sure does Mom," Rick replied his cock was still very hard but it was far enough under the water that his mom couldn't see it.

"I should have gotten in with you." Rick said again.

"Perhaps you should have," She replied wondering what would have happened when he discovered she was naked in the hot tub.

If only Rick was a year or two older. The thought startled her and she almost spilled her drink. She crossed her legs and Rick gazed at them. April was aware of him looking at her and she was starting to think she was wrong about her son having no interest in girls. He was certainly looking at her legs with interest she noted and just maybe he wasn't too young after all.

"Rick do you have a girlfriend?" She asked in a low voice.

"Yes well sort of," he replied with his eyes still on her thighs.

"What does sort of mean Rick? She asked.

"Just sort of Mom." Rick answered back.

"That doesn't make any sense, either you have one or you don't. Which is it?" His mom asked again.

"Sort of," he insisted.

"What's her name?" April wanted to know.

"Tina." He said flatly.

"Oh that little girl down there," She replied waving her hand in the direction of the hills.

"Does she ride the school bus with you?" She asked again.

Rick nodded his head as his cock throbbing powerfully. His mom had uncrossed her legs and sat with her knees apart now. He could see the tight crotch of her shorts and when he looked closely he was sure he saw the outline of her twat.

"She's a lovely little girl." April stated.

"You don't see much of her except on the bus, do you?" She asked again curiously.

Rick shook his head. He was excited by what he was looking at. His cock was almost hurting now. He wondered if he was about to come. Unable to stop the feelings within her April moved her thighs further apart and she noted that Rick gazed between her legs with total inhibition in his eyes. But it was no surprise to her that he was excited. She was starting to think he wasn't too young after all. Surely it wouldn't do any harm to tease a little and to make her son feel good. She twisted her ass on the chair as she sipped her drink watching her son's eyes widen. Her movement had been deliberately erotic and she was pleased with his response. She began thinking of his cock that she had seen earlier and hoped her son could see enough between her thighs. She knew what she was doing could lead to other things and at the moment with her pussy boiling she hoped it would.

"I think I need another one of these." She said softly holding her glass up.

She got up from the chair with her back to her son and gave a soft cry as leaned over to look at her toes. Rick stared at his mom's ass as she leaned over. The tight shorts showing off her lovely ass in all its glory and as the back of them lifted up he gazed at the white flesh above her thighs and his cock jerked about wildly. Looking at her with glazed over eyes in that position he could help but let a moan slip from his mouth.

"Is anything wrong baby?" She asked standing up and looking over her shoulder at him.

A slow smile came to her when she saw his glazed eyes still looking at her ass. When Rick failed to answer her she walked slowly across the redwood deck toward the sliding glass doors her ass gently swaying with an open invitation. Behind the bar she prepared herself another drink milder than the last one with her mind thinking about rick. She knew without any feelings of guilt now that she wanted her son...wanted to feel his surprisingly large cock plunging into her hot wet pussy. She stood behind the bar her eyes with a faraway expression in them sparkling with an erotic fantasy and her pussy was pulsating hotly and with nipples strained against the cotton blouse she had on thinking of what could be.

ianarm
ianarm
255 Followers