My Hot Mother In Law

Story Info
The first time I fucked my gorgeous mother in law.
1.9k words
4.41
474k
121

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie and I have been married for 8 years. We met in college, during senior year. That final semester we fucked like bunnies, in between classes and extracurriculars. I had dated a few girls in my college years, but Marie was a woman. She was so confident and smart. Plus she had a great rack (I loved when she got on top and they were swinging in my face!) and killer legs. She also had a great full bush that I loved to eat. We got married soon after graduating, and after a few years of bouncing around we finally settled down, moved back to Marie's hometown, bought a house and had kids. And our sex life dialed down to sex once or twice a month. No more blowjobs or pussy eating, just quiet missionary as to not wake the kids. I can't say it was all her fault either, because my libido, too, was affected by long hours at work and taking care of the kids.

Janet is Marie's mom. She's a very classy woman, with upscale tastes, but still manages to be down to earth. She welcomed me into the family back in Marie's hometown. She's very polite and generous and caring, but she's not exactly what you'd call warm. But god is she beautiful. At age 56, her body has got more of a pair shape and her legs are bit thick, even though she's kept in good shape with yoga. Her face is a thing of beauty, with amazing blue eyes and gorgeous smile. She's not some overdone, desperate housewife. She doesn't (need to) wear much makeup. The first time I saw photos of her in her twenties, I was stunned. It was almost like love at first sight, for this girl 30 years ago. She was somewhat of a badass back then, or so I heard. A wild child of the 70s. Doing drugs, dating bikers and drug dealers. You would never expect it looking at her now, a charming suburban grandmother.

I wanted to fuck her for sure, but like I said, I never got a warm vibe from her. So I just filed it away as a fantasy, something I'd jerk off to from time to time, but would never actually happen. I kept my relationship with her very polite, never wanting to indicate that I wanted to fuck her bad. In fact, in order to not be suspicious, I went out of my way to not interact with her much, and so we never really developed a relationship. Which is what makes what happened next all the more surprising.

Marie's best friend, who lived in California, was pregnant with her first child and they were going to have a baby shower in the fall. We talked about making a family trip of it, but in the end, we decided it'd be easier if she just went for the weekend, and I stayed home with the kids. Summer came and went, and before you know it, Marie was packing for her trip. On our way to the airport, she told me that she arranged for Janet to come by the next two evenings, to help the kids with their nighttime routine and put them to bed. I nearly sprung a boner right there. Why? Because I knew that Janet's husband was away for business that very same weekend. A lightbulb went off in my head. This was my chance to fuck my mother in law. I needed to figure out how to make this happen. Me and the kids said goodbye and sent Marie off on her flight. I took the kids out for some lunch and ice cream, and we came home for nap time. While the kids slept, I sat down to gather my thoughts. Here's what I was going to do: get her drunk. It was the only way. Janet LOVES wine. She can down a whole bottle by herself. I got a couple bottles of white wine out of the cabinet and put them in the fridge for later.

The kids got up from their nap, and we played outside until 5pm, when Janet showed up, prompt as ever. We exchanged pleasantries and some small talk, and she offered to watch the kids until bedtime if I wanted to go out and run some errands or just get some quiet time to myself. I took her up on the offer and relaxed on the couch for a couple hours. 7 o'clock came around, time for the kids to go to bed. Marie and I usually split up the bed time duties: she rocks and bathes the baby, I read a book to the three year old. Janet took Marie's job putting the baby to bed and I put the toddler to bed. By 7:45 the kids were asleep and Janet and I found ourselves downstairs in the living room. She started to put on her jacket and grab her things. I knew this was my chance but I was freezing up. I finally said at the last moment, "Janet, do you want to stick around for dinner? I can order some take out."

"Well, I guess since I don't have to go home and cook for Bob I might as well."

After 8 years of being married to her daughter, this was going to be the first time Janet and I spent an extended amount of time together alone. I had goosebumps. I ordered some chinese, and told her to take a seat on the couch while I poured some wine. We had some more small talk, talked about the kids, and even started talking politics at one point. By the time the food arrived around 8:30 we had nearly finished the bottle. I topped off our glasses with the remainder of the bottle and we started eating. Halfway through the meal I asked, "Should I pop open another bottle?" To which she replied, "Sure why not, it's Friday, right?"

By the end of the second bottle around 9:30, I was feeling good and I could tell she was feeling the same. We were laughing (about what, I can't remember), when I gently put my hand on her leg. Her thigh felt warm and soft and I almost melted. But I didn't really have time to savor it. We locked eyes the moment after I put my hand on her leg, and there was a disapproving look on her face. She broke the silence by standing and saying, "I should go." I was horrified, filled with embarrassment. Would she tell Marie? How could I ever show my face around Janet again?

Janet grabbed her jacket and purse, while making no further eye contact and headed for the door. This was not good. I got up and grabbed her by the arm. I pulled her back toward me and said, "Janet, I'm so sorry. It was all that damn wine. I didn't mean anything by it." We were face to face at this point, and something kicked in and I just leaned in for a kiss. She kissed back. She kissed back!!!! My mind was blown. My fantasy was becoming reality. We made out for a while, standing. It was amazing. Our tongues intertwined, our bodies so close. I grabbed her ass, kissed her neck.

Soon I was leading her back to the couch, where we made out some more. I was kind of on top of her at this point, dry humping her leg through my shorts with my rock hard cock. She was getting so hot, I could just see it on her face. I slipped my hand up her dress, past her granny panties, and found a sopping wet--and hairy--snatch. Marie hadn't been this wet since college. It was unbelievable. I wanted to go down on her so bad, so I made my way down there. She stopped me just before I dove in and said, "We shouldn't be doing this..." I ignored her, pulled her panties aside and buried my face into her swollen cunt. This was a beautiful cunt of a mature woman, with engorged labia and clit for me to eat. I eventually worked a couple fingers in and licked her clit until she came. I let her have a moment to rest, before I came up to kiss her, have her taste her own pussy from my face. She fucking loved it and was practically licking her pussy juice off of my face. While we were kissing, her hands made it down to my belt buckle and she started undoing my shorts. She pull them, and my boxers, off, to reveal my 7" cock. She wasted no time and started stroking me like a pro. I gradually inched my way around so that my cock was in her face. She knew exactly what to do.

She started off by just sensually licking my cock, up and down the shaft, tonguing my cock head, tasting my precum. Then she took the head into her mouth, jacking up and down my cock with her hand. It took all my willpower not to cum right there. I twisted as around some so we were in a 69 position. I wanted that wet bush in my face again. I also started licking her asshole while I was there. I could tell she was close to cumming again when she pulled away and said, "I need you inside of me."

She got on all fours on the couch, ass in the air, indicating she wanted it doggystyle. I was more than happy to oblige. Normally, I'd take my time putting my cock in, but she was so wet that my whole dick just slipped right in. Before long, I was balls deep, and pounding her hard. I loved how her wide ass was jiggling with each thrust. I put my thumb on her asshole and rubbed it while I fucked her. Her moans were driving me crazy.

After a few minutes of pounding and pulled out and told her I wanted her on top. I got on my back with my cock pointing straight up. I saw this greedy look on her face as she went down on me again. She really seemed to like the taste of her own pussy juice. Then she mounted me, and slid down onto my hard cock. It felt incredible. I had her take off her shirt and remove her bra. Her tits weren't as big as Marie's, but they were so sweet. Her nipples were rock hard, and she lowered them into my face. I sucked each tit greedily while she rode my pole.

We had gotten in sync, fucking at a nice pace. She started rocking harder and said, "I'm gonna cum so hard baby, fuck me fuck me fuck me!" Hearing her talk dirty like that pushed me over the top, and we both came at the same time. Then she did the hottest thing I've ever seen. She withdrew my cock from her pussy, but stayed right there, letting all my cum ooze out back onto my cock. She played with her pussy a bit, rubbing that cum into her clit. Then she went back down on my softening cock, cleaning up all that cum.

Then she quickly got up and got dressed, and said to me with a sly smile, "See you tomorrow!" My life would never be the same again.