My Hot Next Door Neighbor

Story Info
Neglected Wife finds herself in an affair with the neighbor.
8.7k words
4.58
173.4k
104
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my next door neighbor knocked on my door one Friday afternoon, I hardly recognized him. It wasn't that he had changed or anything, but I had been out of the house a lot and we hardly ever saw him much. Sure, every other weekend he would play outside with his kids, but that was in casual cloths. Here he was in a finely tailored suit and I actually thought to myself, who is this hot young guy at my door.

"Hi," he introduced himself, "I'm Mark. I know I don't socialize much, but I'm your next door neighbor. I was wondering if you would mind if I fixed the fence that separates our backyards. My kids want to get a dog and I'd like to fix the rotting fence before we do."

I was completely dumbfounded. Of course he could fix our fence. You see, it was our fence that we had installed when we first moved into the neighborhood 16 years ago. A split rail fence; it had seen much better days. The wood was being eaten away by termites and some of the uprights were bent or broken. Consequently, some of the rails were falling off and the wire fencing was rusting and coming down. I figured he wanted to replace some of the uprights and the boards and was glad he offered. See, I had been nagging at my husband do fix it for years.

We had lived in the neighborhood since the house was built, but Mark just moved in maybe 2 years ago. When he moved in there was a woman with him, but about a year ago she moved out. Rumor had it that she left him for some wealthy man she worked with. I was sure it was a rumor but it sure made sense that he kept the house. Like a lot of divorced guys, he saw his kids on Wednesdays and every other weekend. This was obviously a weekend he didn't have them.

"Of course you can fix it," was my reply. "Is there anything you need? Money or anything?"

"No, ma'am," he replied. "I'm a contractor and can get things like this fairly cheap. I just want to make sure I can get on the property. Your husband seems pretty busy and I just figured it would be best if I could knock it out."

Two things caught my ears at those comments. The first was that he called me "ma'am." I shook it off that it was because he didn't know my name and said, "It's Kimberly by the way." Little did I realize until I looked in the mirror that the outfit I was wearing made me look like an old housewife. The second thing was that he thought my husband was busy. In reality, my husband was always golfing and things. He never did things around the house, preferring to spend Saturday's and Sunday's at the club. I wasn't too upset by this because he often ate there and I wouldn't have to feed him dinner. Heck, I rarely saw him at all on the weekends because he usually shot 36 holes and didn't get home until 10 or 11 pm in the summers.

I gave Mark the ok and probably lingered a little too long watching him walk back to his house. He looked really good in the suit and I questioned why a woman would leave him. That night I went out with a girlfriend and shared with her the story of the interaction. She asked about me fixing her up with him and frankly, I was a tad jealous. I blew it off and told her I barely knew him and she tried to make an excuse to come by in a couple of weeks. She joked about me pulling out my vibrator and imitated me using it and going, "OH MARK!!" Needless to say we were out late and I slept in until 10 am. By that time my husband was long gone.

When I looked out my back window, I got quite a shock. Mark wasn't just repairing a few posts; he was replacing the whole darn thing. He had already put in posts for his back yard and all of the posts and wire fencing that separated our yards were down. In their place were several uprights and a lot of the horizontal rails were lying in the backyard. I would periodically peak out at him, watching him work until about 11. It was then I noticed he had removed his shirt and he was ripped. Yeah, being in his mid-30's he had a little middle age spread, but his shoulders and arms were muscular. Why I got cleaned up and went out I will never really know, but I got him some ice water and took it out to him.

"Thanks, Kim. It is really starting to get hot out here. I was hoping to get it done before the sun beat down too much."

"It looks like you have a lot to do yet," was my reply. "Not that I am not impressed with what you have done so far. Is there anything I can do to help?"

"Actually," he responded, "there is. I could use help moving the uprights while I get the boards in place and also holding them level while I fill in the holes."

It didn't seem so hard to do and he even gave me a pair of work gloves so I didn't get splinters. He patiently showed me how he made the holes a little bigger so that we could move them while we put the horizontal pieces in place. He also showed me how he leveled each piece. It was a bit tedious, but I could tell he was pleased with my help and could also see how it made the job go quicker. We were completely done by 2:00 and all he had to do was tack up the wire fence - which he said he would do the next day. It was fun working with him and we were both quite dirty. He mentioned that he was going to shower and throw some steaks on the grill and without the foggiest of a flirt by him; I offered to bring over a salad and desert? When I offered I was highly expecting him to say that he had a date or something, but he sized me up, ever so briefly, and said, "That would be great." We planned on dinner at 5 pm and headed to our own homesto shower.

When I got to my bathroom, I was both nervous and excited. I was nervous because not only was he hot (and nice), but I was afraid some neighbors would get the wrong idea. I was excited because he seemed so nice and I wanted to get to know him. When I saw myself in the mirror, I realized then why he must have sized me up. My face was muddy, my hair was a mess and my clothes were quite dirty. I laughed at what he thought of me and jumped in the shower thinking maybe I would hook him up with my friend. The shower felt really good after the work and I found myself relaxing and spending a little longer than usually cleaning between my legs. When I alerted myself, I thought to myself that I should shave my pubic region but then thought, "Hell, why do that for my husband."

Getting a salad and desert thrown together wasn't hard, so I had time to throw on a little sundress and do my hair and light makeup. I'm not sure why I was feeling so daring, but I decided to be a little sexy and not wear underwear. The temperature felt great and I figured I could always entertain myself after dinner. I think the text from my husband that he wouldn't be home until 10 pm made me feel that way.

So, I took the salad and desert out of back patio door and headed over to Mark's house by climbing between the split rail fence posts. I was actually impressed with myself for having helped him do this - so much so that I was thinking of asking him to supervise me doing the fence on the other side.

When I rounded the corner of the backyard I saw him grilling in a polo, khaki shorts and sandals. He looked as impressive as ever as he smiled at me. I think I even blushed a little. He poured me some wine while he cooked and asked me a lot of questions about myself. It was nice to be in a conversation with someone and learn new things about people.

The combination of long work and being alone eventually lead to the talk of neighborhood gossip and personal things. I confirmed that his wife had left him for a rich guy. He didn't seem bothered by it too much all though I can tell it hurt him at the time. Because of the situation, he was able to keep the house and had no alimony and just a little state-imposed child support. He said it wasn't that much because of her income and things. He also said that with the situation, it enabled him to work extra hours during the week and give 100% attention to his kids on the weekend and on Wednesdays. I find it funny how women can multi-task and men have to compartmentalize, but I kept that to myself.

In all the conversation I did learn that he hadn't really dated since the divorce and didn't want to try a dating site. I inferred from this topic that it had been a long time since he had sex, but I didn't go there. About the time the conversation got back around to me, I was quite tipsy. I shared with him my lonely weekends and used terms like neglected and unfulfilled. Looking back, I realize how much I was flirting with him and teasing him. We sat, more or less, side-by-side at the table and whenever he would say something funny I would put my hand on his bare thigh or rub his arm or shoulder. I found him very attractive and wasn't holding back that I found him that way. I wasn't making a move, mind you, but I wasn't putting up a wall, either.

Because I brought dessert and put it in the fridge, I stood up and went to get it while he got some serving utensils. There was an island in his kitchen and I had to squeeze by him with the dessert. In the process, I lifted up the dessert and rubbed my ass against his crotch rather suggestively. I don't know what I was expecting, but that motion was all the opening he needed. He spun me around, grabbed the side of my cheek and head and pulled me into kiss him. I didn't resist at all, but rather set the pudding down as he kissed me deeply. I could feel the rush of blood everywhere as he pulled away for just a second. Again, I didn't pull away, but I was clearly waiting for him to decide what was happening. It felt good to have a man hold me like that but I wasn't sure if I wanted to go any further. As he kissed me some more, his hands found their way across my butt and up underneath my sun dress. It was then that I realized the opening I was offering him because he could tell right away that I was not wearing any panties. I put my arms down as if to resist, but I really wasn't. He grabbed both of my hands with one of his and I didn't struggle in the least bit. With his free hand he slid his hand up my dress and started to caress my breasts through the bra. He unhooked the front clasp and rubbed his hands over my erect nipples as he looked me in the eyes.

I didn't say a word to him as he took charge. Before long he had his shorts down and spun me around on the island. He bent me over and placed his cock against my very wet pussy. Though I had felt it against me, I didn't realize how big it was until it parted my lips and started to penetrate me. It felt incredible, but I wanted to kiss him and stare at his muscles while he fucked me. I was thankful when he turned me around, lifted my hips up on the island and proceeded to fuck me while facing me and kissing me. I could tell he was really getting into it, but I really needed to cum, too. I pulled away from his lips and pleaded, "please wait" and he slowed his pace a little. It wasn't long before the gentle rhythm started to build in me and I let him know. I thought he was going to fuck me hard right there, but he kept the same pace going and I went over the edge a little ahead of him. My orgasm seemed to last forever as he kept the pace so constant. When he was ready, however, he pumped me deep and the change in rhythm sent me into another orgasm as he exploded inside of me. He held his cock inside of me as he stared in my eyes for what felt like an eternity.

I am not sure when the guilt kicked in, but I know he was still inside of me when it did. While I felt a glow all over my body, the feeling of what I just did hit me hard. I pushed him away, grabbed my salad bowl and told him, "I have to get going before my husband gets home." I was glad I did, because the dinner and the activities lasted longer than I realized and it was well after 9 pm.

I didn't look at Mark as I left, but I could tell he was dumbfounded. I got home and immediately jumped in the shower to try to clean up the evidence. I washed up really well, and threw on some underwear and a pair of shorts. I don't know why I let it happen, but I didn't want my husband to find out. All of my fears were assuaged when Jack came home - he was drunk off his ass. I am not sure how he drove home and, quite frankly, was pissed that he drove that way. But he passed out rather quickly, leaving me to stew in my guilt. How could I have let that happen. What if Mark tells someone? What if he tells my husband? Yes, my marriage was awful, but I was still married. I still wanted to be married.

Jack paid the bills, he didn't beat me. He was a decent father when the kids were growing up. He just neglected me. We weren't at the age where we needed to have sex every night, but I was either a quick shag or I wasn't really there. I had thought about counseling, but when I saw what other girlfriends were going through with their marriages, suddenly Jack didn't seem so bad. Why did I cheat? Why did I let Mark fuck me? All I knew was that it felt great to be completely desired by a man - I hadn't felt that way in a long time. But I cheated. I let a guy fuck me and cum inside me.

The next morning Jack was gone when I awoke. I had trouble sleeping and when I did finally fall asleep, I slept until after 9 am. Jack was gone again at golf and it was too late for me to consider going to church - as much as I wanted to repent. I spent the morning with the blinds closed - hiding in my own house. Meanwhile, Mark was going about his business like nothing had happened. True to his word, he was putting up the wire on the split rail fence. For a brief moment I thought about offering to help, but I couldn't look at him. He re-wired his whole backyard, but he finished up on my side last. I happened to look out at him just as he was looking towards my window and he saw me. Once again I was embarrassed. I had to do something. I couldn't just stay a prisoner in my own house.

I found an excuse to take him out water again and sheepishly left through the sliding back door. He smiled at me, but I couldn't look him in the eye. "It looks nice," I said, looking around the yard so that I didn't have to look at him.

"Thank you," he responded, "I think this will keep a dog in should the kids get one or two." When I still didn't look at him he grabbed my hand. I was going to jerk away, but I got control of my breath and looked him in the eye. The look was not what I was expecting. I was expecting a look of triumph or lust. Instead I saw a look of concern and apprehension. His eyes were almost apologizing to me.

He stared at me for what seemed like an hour before he finally broke the silence and said, "I'm sorry I let that happen, but I want you to know, it meant a lot to me."

This shocked me so much that I didn't respond.

"I haven't been with a woman since my wife moved out. I don't know what came over me, but I should not have soiled the sanctity of your marriage. I just felt...well...loved for the first time in a long time and it felt really good."

What the hell was this? A guy actually sharing his feeling with me? I don't know how it broke the ice, but it did. Suddenly all of the emotions I had gone through over the last 18 hours or so came flooding out of me. Before long I was crying in his arms.

"No one ever needs to know about this," he said. "I am not a bang 'em and brag about it kind of guy. I enjoyed myself last night and I don't want to ruin it. I understand you not wanting to talk about it or be around me, but please understand that it wasn't like that for me."

For the first time, I felt guilty towards him. In a way, I had used him. I wasn't getting what I wanted from my marriage and I was the one who lusted after this guy and then felt bad for following through. "It doesn't have to be like that," I said. "I'm sorry. I am letting my guilt over what we did make it seem like I wasn't glad for what we did. I really enjoyed myself." With that, I kissed him on the cheek and walked into the house. I saw him get a look of some relief before he drank the rest of the water and resumed his work.

I didn't see Mark much that week. He was usually out of the door before the crack of dawn and with the exception of Wednesday night, he was working late. At home, I was still feeling quite guilty and felt glad that my husband didn't initiate sex. I had cheated him, and I knew I couldn't deny him, but at the same time wasn't ready to sleep with him.

I had dinner planned with my girlfriend again on Wednesday night. This worked out well because then I wasn't around when he (Mark) was home with the kids. I guess I didn't notice that I was doing it, but for whatever reason I was being more attentive to my looks. My husband said something to me when I left the house, but I shook it off. It wasn't until Cheryl saw me at dinner that I realized I had.

"Not looking like an old housewife today, I see." Wow, did I really let myself go that much. I tried to blow off her comment, too, but I could tell she didn't buy it. By the time we were through our second drink and done talking about work, Cheryl brought up the subject of Mark again. "So, did he come by and fix your fence?"

"Yeah, he did a really good job and cleaned up well. I honestly don't think Jack even noticed." Cheryl just stared at me. "What?"

"Oh come on now, a hot guy is in your backyard and you aren't going to tell me about him? Last Friday you were talking about how good he looked in a suit. Are you going to tell me that you didn't notice him sweating and things?" I hated how inquisitive Cheryl was about him, so I played along. This conversation went on for a bit before I realized that she was trying to get me to set them up.

"I'm not really sure he is ready to date, yet" I found myself saying. Sadly, I found myself making excuses for not letting Cheryl come by. The more she inquired, the worse it got. Then suddenly...

"Oh my GOD!" Cheryl's voice rose before suddenly getting quiet again. "You slept with him, didn't you."

I couldn't look her in the eyes as I tried to deny it, but in the end, I couldn't. I felt so guilty and it was a relief to tell someone - to share the guilt I had felt for several days. After a few comments like "You tramp" and "You nasty skank" she finally asked me, "What are you going to do?"

I honestly didn't know - and I told her as much. I knew I wasn't going to tell my husband, but at the same time, I didn't even know if I wanted to sleep with Mark again. It wasn't that he was necessarily better in bed than Jack. It was that I loved this younger hotter guy being interested in me. Over the course of the night, Cheryl and I had a lot of drinks and we decided it was better if we took a cab home. She was joking in the back about the vibrator again and sneaking into Mark's house. The cab driver barely spoke English, so I don't think he knew. Since Cheryl lived closer to the bar, she was dropped off first. When the cab driver dropped me off, he must not have understood the address because he pulled into Mark's driveway. I played it off and he pulled away as I started to wobble through the yard. I seriously was getting horny and saw Mark in the window. I then got a brave idea. I knocked lightly on the door and he came to it. I knew the kids were with him, so I was very quiet. I held my finger to his lips and guided him to his back room. Without saying a word to him I kissed him passionately and made out with him fiercely. I knew what I wanted to do, and without any resistance from him, I undid his fly and was down on my knees in front of him.

When I was in college I went down on quite a few guys so I knew what I was doing. Mark was young enough that I knew it wouldn't take long and I went to town sucking his cock. He was being unusually quiet because of the kids and this kind of turned me on - like when I gave a guy a blowjob with his roommate sleeping in the room back in college. Mark was polite enough to tell me, "I'm gonna cum" and I went to town taking every drop into my mouth. His ex-wife must not have swallowed, because when I did I saw a look of pure joy on his face. Pants around his knees and a look of satisfaction on his face, I leaned up to his ear, kissed him lightly and said, "I just wanted you to know how hot you are." I stood up and left the house.